Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2008 12:47 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
JUST WATCHED THE RAW.
i feel honored to be able to post the first episode T_T, anyway great episode. the new op is great, the ed is awesome too. the hole episode was mostly about them recruiting players and the baseball game, little busters? ^^
but it had a lot of jokes so that it wasnt boring at all.
What a pity that its 4:3 again so i think i will rewatch this when the WS version with subs are out.
the next episode will be great,if i understand it right then sunohara will try to get a girlfriend.
i dont know if they are following the game, because i didnt finished nagisas arc, but i hope i didnt spoilered myself with the movie ><

KisekiOct 2, 2008 12:56 PM

Oct 2, 2008 12:52 PM

Aug 2007
Hahah. Great first episode.
Lots of awesome moments from Kyou, Nagisa, Tomoyo and Kotomi~
Of course Yoshino's moment was priceless.
Oct 2, 2008 12:58 PM

Sep 2008
So i just Watcht he Opening >_> And W.........T...........F Where in the Hell is Fuko Damn Why did they Do this The best Character just gets Deleted.. Damn Damn Damn!!!!!
*Waits for Subs*
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Oct 2, 2008 1:19 PM

Feb 2008
Hmmm, not much to say. Just a random baseball episode. Glad that Clannad is back though, I'm looking forward to it.

Waiting for the subs since I hardly understood the raw.
Oct 2, 2008 1:26 PM

Dec 2007
DavisonOct 2, 2008 4:50 PM
Oct 2, 2008 1:43 PM

Jul 2008
Oh man I got soooooooo HAPPY with OP. So the sorty starts with some developement about Sunohara if people did not notice the preview is about him and a girlfriend or finding one but why push him into it is ????? to me.

THE MUSIC IS GREAT!

Art is as good as the first season!

To the guy who says Fuko Ibuki is deleted......WRONG! See the ED she is walking with everyone so it means MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE! She will heal! SHE MUST!

I loved the baseball game but I WONDER why was Okazaki depressed at one point...don't tell it's the stupid father cause he is supposed to fix that somehow.

Two homeruns, one by Kyou Fujibayashi and the other by Sakagami! Yay!

The bat hit the leg of Nagisaka's father is ouch! I know cause I had a ball hit me also but on my foot. Trust me I was lucky nothing was broken but IT HURT LIKE A BITCH. Now I am too scared of baseball.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Yoshino crazy aura

SUNOHARA getting HIS ASS KICKED by Sakagami! LOL

Ah yes! The good old group!

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 2, 2008 1:46 PM

Mar 2008
Mario1234567 said:
So i just Watcht he Opening >_> And W.........T...........F Where in the Hell is Fuko Damn Why did they Do this The best Character just gets Deleted.. Damn Damn Damn!!!!!
*Waits for Subs*

Fuko is still in a coma.

I hope this episode was just meant to reintroduce us to all the characters. This never happened in the game, and the story hasn't advanced at all. ANN says this is 24 episodes but MAL says only 13 - which is it? If it's only 13 I don't see how they're going to do it, because the story is already way behind where the after story starts in the game.

Overall an okay episode. Yoshino's speech during the baseball game made me fall to the ground! I hope the comedy stays as good as the first season.
Oct 2, 2008 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
Sheepdude said:
Mario1234567 said:
*Waits for Subs*

Fuko is still in a coma.

I hope this episode was just meant to reintroduce us to all the characters. This never happened in the game, and the story hasn't advanced at all. ANN says this is 24 episodes but MAL says only 13 - which is it? If it's only 13 I don't see how they're going to do it, because the story is already way behind where the after story starts in the game.

Overall an okay episode. Yoshino's speech during the baseball game made me fall to the ground! I hope the comedy stays as good as the first season.

It's 24 episodes, several sources on the internet that say it's 24 episodes. I don't know where MAL got 13 episodes from, since that was never announced anywhere.
Oct 2, 2008 1:52 PM

Mar 2008
@Veronin Thanks for verifying. In that case, that's plenty of time for the story to develop. The story is super, super good, so I expect this show to be one of the best of the season/all time.
Oct 2, 2008 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
Ignit said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
JUST WATCHED THE RAW.
i feel honored to be able to post the first episode T_T, anyway great episode. the new op is great, the ed is awesome too. the hole episode was mostly about them recruiting players and the baseball game, little busters? ^^
but it had a lot of jokes so that it wasnt boring at all.
What a pity that its 4:3 again so i think i will rewatch this when the WS version with subs are out.
the next episode will be great,if i understand it right then sunohara will try to get a girlfriend.
i dont know if they are following the game, because i didnt finished nagisas arc, but i hope i didnt spoilered myself with the movie ><

I wanted to put that pic of Kotomi OH WELL :P but oh man that sequence of Kotomi makes me think of her as Saikano....THE NEXT SUPER WEAPON! Super brain weapon. LOL. Glad it all finally came and YOU ARE RIGHT about the next episode is it about Sunohara and finding the girlfriend.

I say Sunohara X Sakagami! Yeah! Go Sunohara...logically he did have a crush in the beginning of Clannad first season when he was constantly challenging her so I would not be surprised. Plus why do you think him and her came together in the movie+hint hint....you really think it's the job that made him fye the hair or it might have been Sakagami???? I WONDER??????????

BTW 24 episodes?????????? ALRIGHT! Why is behind in the story???? Where does game start then??????? SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS???
angel999Oct 2, 2008 1:57 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 2, 2008 1:56 PM

Mar 2008
I say... Sunohara X ...

angel999 said:
BTW 24 episodes?????????? ALRIGHT! Why is behind in the story???? Where does game start then??????? SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS???

Explaining why would spoil the story since the beginning of after story in the game is several months beyond this episode. That'll probably be a good portion of the first half of this show. I can say, however, that in the game, Nagisa and Tomoya start dating a couple weeks before the play, so no doubt the anime is taking longer to develop their relationship since in the show they only started dating after the play.
SheepdudeOct 2, 2008 2:04 PM
Oct 2, 2008 1:57 PM

Feb 2008
Oh gosh. It felt so good to see everyone back again even though I watched the RAW and could only understand about 40% of it.
I love that new opening, in fact I think I prefer it to the first season's.

Waiting on subs from Eclipse now which gives me a good day or two to rewatch the RAW over and over again. 'Cos I'm sad like that.

Sheepdude said:
I say... Sunohara X ...

LOL. No way I'm all for:
Oct 2, 2008 3:26 PM
Mar 2008
The new OP is just superb, I've already listened to it 3 or 4 times, and want to do it again and again. Waiting for ss-eclipse =D
another_anonOct 2, 2008 3:48 PM
Oct 2, 2008 3:40 PM

Jul 2008
Sheepdude said:
I say... Sunohara X ...

angel999 said:

Explaining why would spoil the story since the beginning of after story in the game is several months beyond this episode. That'll probably be a good portion of the first half of this show. I can say, however, that in the game, Nagisa and Tomoya start dating a couple weeks before the play, so no doubt the anime is taking longer to develop their relationship since in the show they only started dating after the play.

Any link to explaining it and a couple of weeks before the play??? Hmmmm, that I did not think but I am curious as to how.
Oct 2, 2008 4:22 PM

Jan 2008
Can't wait for subs. I missed my Kotomi -_-
Oct 2, 2008 4:24 PM
Aug 2007
draky said:
The new OP is just superb, I've already listened to it 3 or 4 times, and want to do it again and again. Waiting for ss-eclipse =D

Yes indeed.

Moonwalk ED though?
Oct 2, 2008 4:25 PM
Nov 2007
Oct 2, 2008 4:41 PM

Sep 2008
You Guys Lied to me >_> Fuko is not in the Ending!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sVpPVg0_54

Damn it! If Foku is not in this This anime is gonna lose a lot of points with me. >_> how in the hell are they just not gonna put one of the most popular Characters in.... GAH!!!
Oct 2, 2008 5:22 PM

Mar 2007
God, I've waited for this for a long time! It seems they're doing some side paths first...which is great, 'cause they're damn hilarious. XD
Sheepdude said:
This never happened in the game
This DID happen in the game. There was also
But the baseball path was special, because it had its own "special ending" in the game (showing the scores and stats of each player).

But enough about the game. I must say that this is a great way to start the series. Everyone's back and in top form! My personal favorite moment being Yoshino's (failed) speech. He was trying so hard for the kids' sake. XD
But even though the side stories are really funny, I would like the story to procede to the actual "after story". I can't wait to see more of a certain individual....... X3

edit: Tomo-pyon FIGHTO!!! X3
BourskOct 2, 2008 5:52 PM
Oct 2, 2008 5:29 PM
Jun 2008
I think there`ll be new Characters instead Foku`s ^^

still Clannad is the best

waiting for eclipse :)
Oct 2, 2008 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
No Fuko has got to be in!!! Damn 24 episodes Right... She has got to be there!!!!!

And is this where everyone is going http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/ To get the Subs???
Oct 2, 2008 5:55 PM

Nov 2007
Awesome first episode. I really enjoyed the ending can't wait until they release the single :D.

Also on the issue of Fuko, I hope she wakes up ><!
\
Oct 2, 2008 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
Soo, Clannad Round 2 has begun.
First episode did not impress me that much, the ending was very nice though.
But what the hell did they do to Kotomi, I don't remember her saying "~na no." at all and now she seems to be obsessed with that (even more exaggerated than Hinaichigo ~.~)
Next episode's gonna be about Sunohara, it's a pity I'll miss the next 2 due to vacation :/
Oct 2, 2008 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
Boursk said:
This DID happen in the game.

Oh wow! I never got this route because it's nearly impossible to get the right flags. Very, very nice. This makes me very pleased to know that they aren't just making up new material for the show. Great!
Oct 2, 2008 6:50 PM

Jan 2008
Sheepdude said:
Boursk said:
This DID happen in the game.

Oh wow! I never got this route because it's nearly impossible to get the right flags. Very, very nice. This makes me very pleased to know that they aren't just making up new material for the show. Great!

You need that 300+ hour Clannad guide
Oct 2, 2008 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
Mario1234567 said:
You Guys Lied to me >_> Fuko is not in the Ending!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sVpPVg0_54

Damn it! If Foku is not in this This anime is gonna lose a lot of points with me. >_> how in the hell are they just not gonna put one of the most popular Characters in.... GAH!!!

NO! I seen her in the ED she is walking with Nagisa or someone but her figure...no mistake it was there but not clear cause maybe it is a big surprise and I just checked the info on the episodes there is no 24 so right now still 13 but I hope it is 24! :)
Oct 2, 2008 6:53 PM
Oct 2008
Mario1234567 said:
No Fuko has got to be in!!! Damn 24 episodes Right... She has got to be there!!!!!

And is this where everyone is going http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/ To get the Subs???

May I point out that Fuko is seen in the OP

You cant see her face tho
Oct 2, 2008 7:20 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
NO! I seen her in the ED she is walking with Nagisa or someone but her figure...no mistake it was there but not clear cause maybe it is a big surprise and I just checked the info on the episodes there is no 24 so right now still 13 but I hope it is 24! :)

Fuko is NOT in the ED anywhere. Here is the character listing in the order they appear:

Toshio Koumura-sensei
Furukawa Sanae
Furukawa Akio
Boy A (most likely Miyazawa Yukine's older brother)
Miyazawa Yukine
Sunohara Youhei
Sunohara Mei
Sagara Misae
Sagara Misae's cat
Sakagami Tomoyo
Sakagami Tomoyo's younger brother
Yoshino Yusuke
Ibuki-sensei
Girl A
Girl B (Sagara Misae's high school friends?)
Ichinose Kotomi's guardian
Ichinose Kotomi
Botan
Fujibayashi Ryou
Fujibayashi Kyou
Furukawa Nagisa
Okazaki Tomoya

Becent said:

Edit: You're right.
SheepdudeOct 3, 2008 6:54 PM
Oct 2, 2008 7:23 PM

Sep 2008
ha ha @ Noob not telling the truth.. Fuko is not in the Opening.. Point her out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0rXy7svHxE
Oct 2, 2008 7:26 PM
Oct 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3aa5zOVAwc

Then tell me who's

BecentOct 2, 2008 7:29 PM
Oct 2, 2008 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
Sugoi! Seriously, I can't get enough of Clannad. :]

xD Kotomi is so cute.
Oct 2, 2008 7:35 PM

Sep 2008
Maybe Fuko Will Get that Movie.. you know when Tomoyo had the Sword.. ^_^ That Would win so much!!.........
Oct 2, 2008 7:42 PM
Jul 2008
Becent said:

Then tell me who's

Oct 2, 2008 7:44 PM

Nov 2007
Mario1234567 said:
Maybe Fuko Will Get that Movie.. you know when Tomoyo had the Sword.. ^_^ That Would win so much!!.........

That was just a joke. If Fuko does get any screen time in After Story, it'll probably only be used as another joke. I highly doubt they'll cover any more of her, seeing that this is mainly going to focus on Nagisa, and her

Besides, I think that's all there is for her from the visual novel. If they're doing any other story, it'd be the Sunohara siblings, or Kyou/Ryou arcs since those aren't covered yet.
Oct 2, 2008 7:44 PM

Sep 2008
No.. <Spoiler> it Nagisa's and Tomoyo
Oct 2, 2008 7:45 PM
Jul 2008
isnt tomoyo... like.. a girl?
Oct 2, 2008 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
unknownfile said:
isnt tomoyo... like.. a girl?

I believe he meant Tomoya and Nagisa.
Oct 2, 2008 7:47 PM

Sep 2008
sonicspin said:
Mario1234567 said:

That was just a joke. If Fuko does get any screen time in After Story, it'll probably only be used as another joke. I highly doubt they'll cover any more of her, seeing that this is mainly going to focus on Nagisa, and her

If they're doing any other story, it'd be the Sunohara siblings, or Kyou/Ryou arcs since those aren't covered yet.

I know i was a Joke.. but I don't understand There never gonna tell us if she wakes up! Damn In any Anime the Character I likes Gets The Shaffed.... >_>
Oct 2, 2008 7:47 PM
Jul 2008
Wasnt he trying to correct me?
Oct 2, 2008 7:48 PM

Sep 2008
Yes sorry bout that >_> There names are like the Same to me...
Oct 2, 2008 7:54 PM

Nov 2007
Hm.. after checking 1:17 of the OP, it seems Fuko actually will be showing up later on.

Oct 2, 2008 7:55 PM
Oct 2008
unknownfile said:
Becent said:

Then tell me who's

I meant the person hugging her
Oct 2, 2008 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
Mario1234567 said:
ha ha @ Noob not telling the truth.. Fuko is not in the Opening.. Point her out?

NEVER CALL ME NOOB SINCE I WATCH THIS STUFF SINCE 1998. HERE IS THE PROOF:
Oct 2, 2008 7:58 PM
Oct 2008
angel999 said:
Mario1234567 said:

lol think that message was directed at me actually
Oct 2, 2008 8:04 PM

Sep 2008
I will do research That is not Fuko!.. Be back in Second... ^_^ and we started Watchin anime in the Same year ^_^
Oct 2, 2008 8:04 PM

Jan 2008
Sheepdude said:
angel999 said:

Fuko is NOT in the ED anywhere. Here is the character listing in the order they appear:

Toshio Koumura-sensei
Furukawa Sanae
Furukawa Akio
Boy A (most likely Miyazawa Yukine's older brother)
Miyazawa Yukine
Sunohara Youhei
Sunohara Mei
Sagara Misae
Sagara Misae's cat
Sakagami Tomoyo
Sakagami Tomoyo's younger brother
Yoshino Yusuke
Ibuki-sensei
Girl A
Girl B (Sagara Misae's high school friends?)
Ichinose Kotomi's guardian
Ichinose Kotomi
Botan
Fujibayashi Ryou
Fujibayashi Kyou
Furukawa Nagisa
Okazaki Tomoya

Becent said:

Fuko is NOT in the OP anywhere. I checked.

Girl A and Girl B looks like Nishina Rie and her friend.

Oct 2, 2008 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Becent said:
angel999 said:
Mario1234567 said:

lol think that message was directed at me actually

Ok...oops but I felt offended anyways. MY DREAM IS TO SEE FUKO IBUKI AWAKE AND ALIVE. I would NEVER LIE about her! I KNEW SHE WILL APPEAR! :( :( So many tears for her in the 1st season especially since I saw kids like her IN REAL LIFE.

SO NO MORE JOKE ABOUT HER SHE IS COMING BACK TO US! TO US ALL!
FUKO IBUKI..BOKU SHIJITE!

sonicspin said:
Hm.. after checking 1:17 of the OP, it seems Fuko actually will be showing up later on.

I beleive in the possibility of the above.
Oct 2, 2008 8:09 PM

Sep 2008
THAT IS FUKO!! O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKU0w8eDDfQ

Oct 2, 2008 8:11 PM

Jul 2008

AHAHAHAH! Told you...BELIEVE IN THE SAME DREAM AS ME ABOUT FUKO!

OH MAN! I don't what is wrong with me but the OP is always making me teary but somehow I am also happy at the same time. Clannad has a strange way of making you emotional. SONO FUSHIGI DES.
angel999Oct 2, 2008 8:16 PM
Oct 2, 2008 8:18 PM

Jan 2008
But fuko is not in the ED... WHY!?
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1170 by -45- »»
Yesterday, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mflatischler - Jan 22, 2009

255 by tamildhool111 »»
May 12, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

OurSocialStatus - Mar 26, 2009

324 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Nov 20, 2008

245 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 8, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

727 by -45- »»
May 4, 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.