Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2012 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
phoenixalia said:

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ON THAT BABA! I wanna kill her....

Agreed. Episode was alright but what an anticlimax, ooooh, strong winds are blowing big whoop, but at least a second season may be able to sort out all those loose ends (of which there are many), dunno, gave this a nine but probably will downgrade to 8... hmmm, yeah....
Fullmetal Alchemist Lover here^.^

Dec 9, 2012 1:59 PM

Dec 2010
(I'm glad I'm watching this now... since the second season is already out :P).

Tamaki is a basic shoujo heroine, no comment there. Jeeeez, I just want to know if Ryou's a bad guy or not. Doesn't seem to be since he wants to abolish the sword? Then is he one of the guardians? @___@ And Kiyono's uncle... he just annoys me, a lot hahaha.
May 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2011
InuYasha rip off with a sappy ending. Great šŸ˜¶
Aug 22, 2013 2:38 AM

Feb 2013
I'm conflicted in how I am going to rate the show. I enjoyed it, the ending was a bit underwhelming, and the whole last 20 seconds of the episode where the guys were seducing the viewer was....odd....but hilariously odd....

But did I enjoy watching it? Yes I did....

Hell...I don't know how I'm going to rate this one.
Jan 2, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2012
That was an incredibly mediocre show. I love reverse harems and all, but the males in this show are boring as hell and so are their dialogues and hair colours.

The female lead is one of the most annoying characters I've seen in a while - her hairstyle pisses me off, her voice pisses me off and so does her personality. I ended up covering her face whenever she showed up and muting her monologues. Please, die in a hole.

The plot was really simple but it was dragged out throughout 13 episodes. So, in short, I hate the pacing. It made me feel like I was doing a chore bywatching this show. I had to finish because I downloaded it. I would have appreciated this if it was as short as Diabolik Lovers because if anything, what that show [DiaLovers] did right was that it didn't bore me.

On the bright side, the OP is kind of nice. The voice actors weren't bad but Mahiro's voice didn't match him at all.

Not going to watch second season.
Jan 13, 2014 8:24 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
This was an awful show! The character development was crap and the story was below mediocre. 3/10.
Mar 27, 2014 1:40 AM

Jan 2008
I was a bit disappointed at the end of the episode but it isnt like I will not continue for the second season though which I am about to start I wanted like a kiss or something like that but I guess not yet soon i hope.
Jun 28, 2015 9:57 AM

Feb 2015
I feel that this anime had a ton of potential but sadly it was wasted. Especially because Tamaki failed to shine as a lead is supposed to. Well, at least they were able to retrieve the sword at the end.

I hope the second season is better...
Apr 5, 2016 2:37 AM
Apr 2016
can anyone pls give me some enlightment about this anime....
does it a rip off from fighting games named hinokakera(released on 2003 while hiiro no kakera was in 2006) ? i can feel hinokakera-ish with their MR...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 9 Discussion

phoenixalia - May 27, 2012

27 by Fairy_Tail88 »»
Oct 8, 2022 4:22 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 8 Discussion

Hystery - May 20, 2012

32 by Fairy_Tail88 »»
Oct 5, 2022 8:11 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2012

52 by persephone1 »»
May 5, 2021 6:59 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2012

37 by persephone1 »»
May 4, 2021 5:19 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 5 Discussion

melina_putri - Apr 29, 2012

38 by persephone1 »»
May 4, 2021 4:18 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.