Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2012 12:26 AM

Sep 2008
As for Ugo, I don't really care. I do actually care for Lehm, so hopefully he's ok.
Jun 22, 2012 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
If Lehm got screwed, the same could probably be said for Ugo.
/sadfaic
Next episode preview: I'm getting Valmer vibes...!
Jun 22, 2012 10:35 AM

Jun 2012
episode 11 to me i never expect a surprise attack on the koko team like tht well i guess it made the anime more interesting =-P and i dnt think Ugo is dead if u listen to the ending to episode 11 u will hear a gun shot at tht moment when Ugo was going to die
I LOVE ANIMES I WISH THE WORLD WAS LIKE AN ANIME IT WOULD BE SO GREAT AND KOOL AND THE TERM BEING WOULD NEVER EXIST LOL I LOVE ANIMES THXZ GOD FOR ANIMES =-) http://www.animeftw.tv/images/avatars/user47652.gif
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chojidog&sclick=1]
Jun 22, 2012 4:04 PM

Mar 2012
Someone said this is one of best arc of the manga... yeah, no doubt.
Seems likes the next episode will close the first part of the anime with a golden key.
Did anyone notice? The animation has improved a lot on these last 6 episodes.
one more 10/5
huntxJun 22, 2012 5:00 PM
Jun 22, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Finally, the team isn't made to look invincible anymore!

Also, that new girl in this ep sounds like Nyaruko. Thing is I don't see it listed in her profile. Anyone know for sure?
Jun 23, 2012 6:57 AM
Feb 2012
Oh look at that- Koko losing control of the situation. First with Valmet (more or less since she knew beforehand that something was wrong) and now the ambush. Whoever these guys are (seem French to me), they sure did a good job so far taking out Lehm and seemingly killing Ugo. To be frank, I wouldn't be surprised if that sound we heard at the end was the masked guy being stabbed by Lehm rather than cutting through Ugo's throat. Either way, 5/5 of course.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 23, 2012 8:40 AM

Jul 2011
As if it wasn't already obvious by now, Koko reaffirms her badassery in the way she took out that chump trying to pay her off in drugs. Considering it ended in a cliffhanger, I dont think Ugo has been killed. A part of me wants that to be the case though.
Jun 23, 2012 4:10 PM

May 2010
Mauno said:
It kinda surprised me that Valmet actually is Finnish. She doesn't really look like one and Valmet is a Finnish brand of tractor vehicles. :P

Valmet actually manufactures all kinds of machinery. They also used to make the Finnish army assault rifle, RK 62 (Which can be spotted in the episode), but the manufacturer changed to Sako at some point. Nowadays Sako makes the newer model RK 95.
Jun 23, 2012 10:14 PM

Feb 2010
Mauno said:

vansonbee said:

Hope Ugo didn't die, though he and others don't give much of an impact.
+1

+1.

Fuck that stupid loli bitch. Blehh.

Such a great episode. Next weeks looks awesome. Valmet centered eps = LOVE.
Jun 24, 2012 1:00 AM

Dec 2010
oh crap i thought lehm got headshot but i double checked and it looks like he just got wacked on the head. phewww. now whos this ugo everyones so worried about? lmao jk jk
HI
Jun 24, 2012 7:26 PM

Jan 2012
nice epi. Ugo down? huh
Jun 24, 2012 11:52 PM

Jan 2009
Nice cleaning up those drug dealers. Koko trolled em up!

MAN DOWN? It probably would be better if we got to know all the members before we start talking about killing one of them off.
Jun 25, 2012 9:06 AM

Jan 2011
wow, so finally someone in the team will die?

"wait, don't we look like normal peaceful people to you?" Valmet actually knows how to joke :)
Jun 27, 2012 3:15 AM

Dec 2010
Not to go off topic or anything,but how much manga has been covered uptill this episode? will the next season be able to cover ALL OF IT?
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Jun 28, 2012 1:38 AM

Nov 2009
More Valmet, more assassins! Karen seems to be back too! It reassuring to have Jonah with Valmet. Can't wait for her battle. Assassins look tough this time. (the guy sounds a lot like Orchestra) Great cliffhanger but I have faith in Ugo's strength who could threw Jonah in the ocean that far.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jun 28, 2012 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Asumi Kana voiced Liliane! First we had Chinatsu, now her. This franchise is basically throwing one great girl after another out there.

I don't know about Ugo. This is the kind of show in which anyone can die at any moment. While I would prefer him staying alive, a good follow-up might be worth losing him. I'm sure Valmet will blame herself for not being there. 5/5, a very good episode.
Jun 29, 2012 7:41 AM

Aug 2009
Siiiiiick episode, so fucking good. This show is awesome.
Jul 5, 2012 2:51 AM

Jan 2010
Great episode +__+
Jul 6, 2012 3:32 PM

Jul 2011
NO NOT MY UGO!!
Oct 2, 2012 6:22 AM

Feb 2012
nice episode.
Oct 17, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
So the old guy with the cane is the one responsible for Valmet. Interesting.
Oct 19, 2012 6:07 AM

Apr 2012
Damn good episode! I just wish I didn't remember everything from the manga; everything would've been so much more exciting if I didn't.

Also, gotta hand it to Koko for that awesome kick she carried out on the roof!
Jan 16, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit he dead.
Apr 16, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Can't wait to see the next episode (after I post this comment)
And lol that was a clear view of her(Sofia) (warning, fanservice 18+)
Apr 24, 2013 6:31 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty good episode.
I don't like the new villain girl. So random and not interesting.
Dang Valmet cuts her hair, and we get to see more of her backstory. That is awesome.And Johan joined her too hmm.
Someone got killed and the power cut off holy shit! This will be great!
4/5
Apr 24, 2013 6:32 PM
Jul 2012
ao_no_exo said:

Damn those muscular tits!
Apr 26, 2013 6:10 AM

Jan 2013
GoldenBRS said:
ao_no_exo said:

Damn those muscular tits!

Wohoo a quote of me :D, you double post much eh?
Jun 22, 2013 4:30 AM
Feb 2009
sexy underwears
Jan 17, 2014 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
Koko fired a gun??? well damn..

damn someone from Koko's team might bite the dust.
Jan 11, 2015 9:19 AM
Jun 2013
random flashback but interesting. I wonder how old is koko. I mean she looks mid teen or younger then valmet at that point. It also looks like we got some new psychos one with a razor blade necklace which doesint seem like a good idea. Seems like cane guy is valmets target. Lutz keeps getting poked in the ass. Guess that going to be a running joke and it seems like the team is actually having trouble. It was also nice to see koko have some standards and wont deal drugs.
Mar 15, 2015 11:34 PM

Feb 2015
New characters!

Heh, i was right about Chang being the one who damaged Valmet's eye.

I hope Lehm isnt dead as he's one of the cooler guys in the show. Ugo on the other hand...
Apr 4, 2015 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
Holy crap ... that episode was so freaking intense O_O So Valmet indeed lost her eye while she was in Africa ... I'm not surprised. She leaves Koko's group but Jonah follows her (on Koko's orders) ... so she knew after all eh? Intense talk about her role as the "leader" ... lol at those people giving them drugs instead of money XD
Got a new group trying to kill Koko's - Greg, Liliane, and I forget the leader's name. Dat cliffhanger though ... Ugo, please be okay! D:
Sep 2, 2015 5:12 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! I really don't hope what I'm thinking that happened!!! Let's see what's next.
Sep 19, 2015 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
that merc team got the best of them here, looks like Ugo in a real tight spot.
---------My Profile------------
Dec 21, 2015 12:47 AM

Jan 2015
Good ep 1 more to go.
Feb 27, 2016 10:23 PM

Feb 2015
MorningGlory said:

Lutz 's ass been hit again . That was epic =P

lol!

Snow-Drop said:

One of them in the manga, LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK

i barely know the names to anyone so i have no idea who that is anyway lol.

ao_no_exo said:

all of valmet's body is unattractive in general to me so i don't even qualify that as fanservice, let alone 18+. that's like a scene with an 80yr old woman's naked butt and you run around screaming "EIGHTEEN PLUS EIGHTEEN PLUS" lol.
------
ok, i know i've said it before, but that OST in the beginning sounds SO MUCH LIKE THAT KUROSHITSUJI ONE! that's classic taku right there.

liliane. i like her, was surprised she was a kid a bit, and i really like her crazy hairstyle. it's pretty silly but her highlights are so cool.

ooh, jonah smiled! that was nice :) and when velmet punched him and then apoligized i'm sure he didn't even feel it and/or cared. he's be treated much worse before.

valmet's smile about koko was really pretty.

that fight that broke out when koko started it kind of startled me. that was some dark stuff dood.

and i didn't believe her when she said she sent jonah. but oh well idrc if it's true.

WHAT?!?!? ACTUAL CASUALITES?!?!? this is getting interesting now, especially since its only on ep left to S2. didn't think i could get through this series so fast.
Feb 28, 2016 3:47 AM

Jan 2013
TomDay said:

ao_no_exo said:

all of valmet's body is unattractive in general to me so i don't even qualify that as fanservice, let alone 18+. that's like a scene with an 80yr old woman's naked butt and you run around screaming "EIGHTEEN PLUS EIGHTEEN PLUS" lol.

If I'm remembering right her whole body was visible not just butt. 80yr old? Are you like into that? Because not only me but many more could clearly tell you that it's no where near the same, you must be having a great time if you think that.
Scream? I guess you have extra sensitive ears, not only I didn't scream but didn't even say it out loud. Just wrote it in text.. And pic is no longer available, I actually cropped it into one image back then, if it's the same I think it should be.

And sorry I thought a naked body should be tagged as 18+, guess it's more PG :/ not that it matters. Dunno is there even a censored and not censored version? I clearly forgot from 2013.
Have a nice day ^^
Feb 28, 2016 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
ao_no_exo said:

If I'm remembering right her whole body was visible not just butt. 80yr old? Are you like into that? Because not only me but many more could clearly tell you that it's no where near the same, you must be having a great time if you think that.
Scream? I guess you have extra sensitive ears, not only I didn't scream but didn't even say it out loud. Just wrote it in text.. And pic is no longer available, I actually cropped it into one image back then, if it's the same I think it should be.

And sorry I thought a naked body should be tagged as 18+, guess it's more PG :/ not that it matters. Dunno is there even a censored and not censored version? I clearly forgot from 2013.
Have a nice day ^^

holy cow i had no idea you'd take it seriously. i'm sorry.
Feb 29, 2016 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
TomDay said:

holy cow i had no idea you'd take it seriously. i'm sorry.

Well you seemed quite serious xD. Not that I minded it, as you can see I didn't actually insult you :P. Was more fun to reply than anything else ^_^
Jan 25, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2015
No way, they got Ugo?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 28, 2017 7:47 AM
Apr 2014
It's kinda hilarious how every story of this kind at least once involves someone trying to pay with drugs instead of money. Are people really that stupid in those kind of businesses? Why would anyone in their right mind accept that as payment unless they are drug addicts. It just adds a whole lot of work on top of the work already done. And that's ignoring the fact that drugs add a whole lot of possible problems that can arise
NanashiNov 28, 2017 7:54 AM
Mar 12, 2018 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
if it wanst for the kid this would have been the best anime ive seen so far this year.

nice tits
Mar 29, 2018 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
UGO, Noooo!!!! Interesting, the hitmen want to start a restaurant with their earnings from assassinating Koko and her crew.

Ay-Yo for Yayo! I think Koko wouldve took the cocaine as payment, but realize it was baking soda instead. So she had to kill those mafiosos.

Whaaaat, I think there's something more between Valmet and Koko...
Apr 9, 2019 5:09 AM

Aug 2016
Another psycho girl. And Koko even didn't try if that stuff was cocaine of baking soda. Such a waste.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2020 7:36 PM

Jul 2017
We get a glimpse of Valmet/Sofia Velmer's past and how she met Koko for the first time, being the person who gave her the opportunity to grab the keys to the world and not just feel satisfied with being injured for good and returning home to live an average life without the satisfaction of getting revenge against the person who killed off her subordinates and took her eye. She leaves the group in secret, but Jonah knowingly followed her and even joins her in her adventure for revenge.

And that just happens to be at the wrong time as Koko and the crew are involved in their own troubles too dealing with some assassins, and for the first time, it feels like the crew's lives are genuinely in danger given Lehm being bested and the tease of Ugo potentially being decapitated as a cliffhanger. At least Koko looked awesome shooting the person who tried to deal with her using cocaine instead of money, in cold blood. She does not fuck with drugs whatsoever as the look on her face as she saw the cocaine already reeks of bloodlust.

Intense episode as a whole, and a great cliffhanger too. Hope Ugo is alright somehow, and interested too to see how Valmet and Jonah are doing too. One more episode to go with this first season of Jormungand!
Mar 14, 2021 11:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Don't like the loli psycho stereotypicial antagonist (would have preffered a regular adult soldier), but it was about time that we got an antagonist that could make them "bleed"

Let's see if Ugo is really dead or has just gotten injured.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 5, 2022 4:49 AM

May 2016
Ahh we get some more Valmet fan service and Jonah getting a bath with her, I'm jealous.

Lem and Ugo you guys better survive that fight.
May 5, 2022 10:08 AM

Nov 2016
Raizel said:
Ahh we get some more Valmet fan service and Jonah getting a bath with her, I'm jealous.

Lem and Ugo you guys better survive that fight.

The situation kinda reminded me of Grisaia. Valmet went off on a revenge trip on her own. Usually, I would be concerned, but she got this and Jonah is there as well.

And here we go again more crazy hitman are on our neck.

Grég

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 17, 2023 4:46 AM

Dec 2020
Unexpected nudity. The Koko drop kick was funny. Koko shooting and not smiling really says the situation is bad. Another crazy killer girl let's see what the blonde guy does this time. Hopefully the big guy doesn't die to the giant yard clippers guy but I can see it going either way
Aug 28, 2023 7:02 AM

Nov 2010
As I suspected, it was Chen in his heyday. I had doubts since he was so old, and only a few years had passed since Sofia's team was massacred.
Their current assassins are employing interesting tactics. If one or several of Koko's elite guards are killed, this show will get a higher score from me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2012

166 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 30, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - May 8, 2012

94 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Apr 10, 2012

228 by Karva1 »»
Apr 26, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2012

92 by povsuduvolosy »»
Feb 2, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 5, 2012

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 27, 2023 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.