Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 6, 2023 8:27 PM

Aug 2014
Wouldnt that be a sight to make any man happy, in having two ladies getting naked to fight over you.  Bragging rights for life. 
Nov 13, 2023 7:25 AM
Aug 2018
Bruh what a piece of shit of a boyfriend.
If he didn't feel guilty he would have cheated on Urabe 100%.
For me, as a person, if guilt is what stops you from being with someone else, maybe you should end the relacionship you have right now, it just shows that you are not into the person you are with right now.
It sucks not only for the girlfriend but the lover too, since you are not commited with either one. Maybe it's because he is a boy (I'm a woman so I didn't had that tipe of experience) but you have total controle over what you do, especialy hiding and lying. Urabe calling him a boy and kinda forgiving him made me sooooo mad, for real you can do way better girl.
Dec 15, 2023 4:18 AM

Aug 2019
:DD naked spit duel in a classroom during a culture festival.

censor >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 11:31 PM
Feb 2022
I'm glad tsubaki is a smart man
Feb 19, 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to carolcomecus
Bruh what a piece of shit of a boyfriend.
If he didn't feel guilty he would have cheated on Urabe 100%.
For me, as a person, if guilt is what stops you from being with someone else, maybe you should end the relacionship you have right now, it just shows that you are not into the person you are with right now.
It sucks not only for the girlfriend but the lover too, since you are not commited with either one. Maybe it's because he is a boy (I'm a woman so I didn't had that tipe of experience) but you have total controle over what you do, especialy hiding and lying. Urabe calling him a boy and kinda forgiving him made me sooooo mad, for real you can do way better girl.
@carolcomecus LMFAO right, urabe should've smacked the living shit out of him and dumped him
Feb 19, 4:00 PM

Sep 2016
ermmmm... not sure how to feel about this one. nice message overall, and im glad urabe acknowledges the hypocrisy in tsubaki's actions, but i can't imagine that any self respecting woman would take a man back in after something like this. i think oka, hayakawa and urabe should've all taken turns beating tsubaki. very sad that the this arc soured my impression of the show, but i hope the next two episodes fix things.

Feb 23, 12:17 AM

Oct 2010
Honestly if it was me I wouldnt have forgiven him that easily. BUT we did get to see some exciting scenes :)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

80 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2012

121 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 2, 2012

82 by Aoboba »»
Feb 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 30, 2012

176 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 14, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2012

101 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 12, 9:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.