Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 11, 2012 1:19 AM

Jan 2012
I swear the people in charge of this series have a thing for girls with short hair. >.>
Jun 11, 2012 1:33 AM

Mar 2012
I knew that this girl was bad news from the start. eerg.
Jun 11, 2012 3:13 AM

Apr 2012
penguindrum264 said:
I swear the people in charge of this series have a thing for girls with short hair. >.>

So? I think it's fine :D
Jun 11, 2012 6:24 AM

Jul 2010
But Hayakawa looks better with long hair. I think the haircut is an indication of some serious issues having to do with the break-up.
(Not really a spoiler, just background info from manga that might have been glossed over due to time constraints.)

Anyway, it is always best to avoid manipulative, psycho biatches whenever possible. Stick with the possessive psycho that you already have every time!
Jun 11, 2012 1:31 PM

Jul 2010
Aika doesn't make it easy for Akira now does she? He should've just said he had Mikoto from the start though. He wasn't really being smart. When asked for her drool she just went with it. If he actually did it, it would be like cheating. Why do girls like her and Ayuko find it so normal when he brings it up. Like it's something you do between lovers. xD

Aika's really back in the race now and she's definitely trying very hard to break Akira and Mikoto up. Telling Mikoto that Akira is going to her festival and making stuff up about her being beaten by her ex-boyfriend to get Akira there. I didn't expect her to be so sly and go that far. She might turn Yandere in the end if this keeps up. Because he said yes he had to lie to Mikoto and she found out pretty quickly.

I hope this'll end well...

Jun 11, 2012 2:51 PM

Apr 2009
ProBoner said:
OMG... I didn't realize until this episode how awesome Urabe's voice really sounds! Having to listen to Hayakawa for the first 15minutes was almost painful XD

Agreed!

And also, Tsubaki, why are you being such an enormous dumbass, when you have such an awesome girlfriend?! >_<"
Not that good of an episode though, I don't really like this twist in the story.

Jun 11, 2012 5:28 PM

Oct 2011
Tsubaki's screwed... Wonder if Urabe will whip out the panty scissors on him next episode.
Jun 11, 2012 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
chubakaman said:
Was I the only one who cringed when he told the story about putting that strand of hair in the plastic container and taking it out to smell it?

Damn, Tsubaki's a kinky bastard xD

I know, right? He collects hair from the girl he likes to smell it later, and he "accidentally" licks some of Urabe's drool. I'd be surprised if he didn't build a shrine of Hayakawa in his closet like Helga from Hey Arnold!

Hayakawa's no better. Stealing a coffee mug so she could kiss the spot where the guy she liked drank from it. lol

Jun 12, 2012 9:16 AM

Jul 2010
three phrase : What a sly girl ! Tsubaki is BAKA .Poor Urabe

3/5
Jun 12, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
The emotions that were presented to me this episode was different than the norm of this series.

I dislike this new girl at first, but later she rub me the right way. She to me, is a test for Tsubaki and Urabe. The story needed something to spice it up and this was perfect. I would like to see how they handle this situation and the aftermath of their relationship
Jun 12, 2012 7:24 PM

Jun 2012
vansonbee said:
The emotions that were presented to me this episode was different than the norm of this series.

I dislike this new girl at first, but later she rub me the right way. She to me, is a test for Tsubaki and Urabe. The story needed something to spice it up and this was perfect. I would like to see how they handle this situation and the aftermath of their relationship

My thoughts exactly. Mind you, I was screaming at my screen at Tsubaki when it looked like he was about to taste Hayakawa's drool and essentially cheat on Urabe, but then I realized that this is exactly the kind of situation I want to see happen and how Urabe deals with it. I literally cannot wait for this week's episode.
Jun 12, 2012 10:51 PM

Jun 2009
Tsubaki going full retard. I don't care if it's one day or one hour, that's cheating and much worse than Urabe letting the soccer guy taste her drool.
Jun 12, 2012 11:37 PM

May 2010
tsubaki is a good man being able to resist the saliva of a girl he had a crush on for 3 whole years. even though he messed up by accepting to go with her to the festival. oh well, that stupid bitch was pretty convincing, especially for an idiot like tsubaki. i just hope urabe slices her throat lol..
Jun 13, 2012 1:07 AM
Mar 2012
hurthades said:
I think this episode made me yell at my screen more then any other anime. That I've ever watched. I was just yelling "NO NO NO NON NO, RUN AWAY FROM HER, SHE IS JUST PLAYING YOU, GOSH JUST SAY NO!" I was sooooo mad.

LOL thinking the exact same thing.
Jun 13, 2012 1:14 AM
Mar 2012
I'm hope Urabe pulls a yuna on the hayakawa (Mirai Nikke Refrence) the bitch needs to die.
Jun 13, 2012 4:29 AM

Jul 2011
Oh man, this will be the longest week
Jun 13, 2012 7:22 AM

Mar 2012
Tsubaki has to be the dumbest fuck ever, frustrating as hell to watch >_________>
Jun 15, 2012 2:56 PM

Dec 2006
daniking79 said:
Real disappointing. Boys will be boys though. :( How will he fix this one?

^This
D2Synua said:
Tsubaki has to be the dumbest fuck ever, frustrating as hell to watch >_________>

and this^

I want to see what's coming next!. Go Urabe!, don't let that girl steal your dumbass boyfriend xD
Jun 17, 2012 3:53 PM

Nov 2009
Tsubaki is really unsuspecting. But I guess the short haired version of the girl you liked might actually be more dangerous than it looks. It was really nice to see the tears coming down when she offered her drool though. Still he seems to have fallen to her trap. Looks like we'll be seeing some scissors action in the next episode.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jun 17, 2012 10:43 PM

Oct 2011
Wtf? Why the hell do they have to behave all the same? Urabe, Oka, Hayakawa - it seems like they're all the same person... -.-
Jun 19, 2012 10:31 AM

Jul 2010
Saraph said:
Wtf? Why the hell do they have to behave all the same? Urabe, Oka, Hayakawa - it seems like they're all the same person... -.-

I don't see that at all... Nobody else behaves like Urabe: panty scissors, "don't touch me without permission!", initiates all of the saliva swapping stuff, flying saucer key chain, unkempt hair, taciturn, possessive, a bit of tsun, etc...

Oka: flirty, a bit of a yuri side, instigator, talkative, cooks like a dream wife, much more demonstrative, has kissed her boyfriend and straddled him on his bed when he was sick (though she did tell him to look, but not touch, that was not a "don't hug me" kind of
"don't touch", it was a "don't take my virginity right here and now or I will break up with you and you won't get any ever again from me" kind of "don't touch")

Hayakawa: Lonley, manipulative, schemer, clingy, flirty, insecure, etc...

The only reason any girl other than Urabe does any kind of spit swapping is Urabe. Otherwise, they would all just be normal girls. Urabe is the weirdo, and what a wonderful weirdo she is!!!!
Jun 22, 2012 11:19 AM

Dec 2011
swordmalice said:
vansonbee said:

My thoughts exactly. Mind you, I was screaming at my screen at Tsubaki when it looked like he was about to taste Hayakawa's drool and essentially cheat on Urabe, but then I realized that this is exactly the kind of situation I want to see happen and how Urabe deals with it. I literally cannot wait for this week's episode.
this anime is coming near to an end. it has been so different and it's beauty lied in it's strangeness. why introduce cliches now?
Jun 25, 2012 6:06 PM

Sep 2008
Awwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaah!
I have such a thing for crazy bitches. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2012 1:30 AM

Aug 2010
That's not cool Tsubaki-kun.Though, to be honest Urabe had her way with Oka-san and that throwaway supporting character before. You two are a perfect match for each other. 3/5.
Jul 2, 2012 4:19 PM
Dec 2010
aah i was like" ffs dude say NO NO NO you have one gf already" then i was like "ffs you have to say that to Urabe, don't lie to her !!" but dude just had to choose wrong option every single time of course .
Well his (ex)gf is Urabe, scissor pants girl. I wanna know how she's gonna react or maybe i don't wanna ? :O

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 2, 2012 6:41 PM

Sep 2011
Idiot, idiot, idiot, IDIOT! Holy shit, IDIOT! Shits about to go down! LOL
Jul 5, 2012 9:06 AM

Jan 2012
feel kinda sorry for urabe in this one, she deserved the truth, I get he's just trying to be a nice guy..... I think if someone came up and said that to me I'd want to help them out... but you just know its not going to come across like that :/ next episode should be very interesting indeed!
Jul 18, 2012 5:43 PM
Mar 2008
Definitely, the very first second Hayakawa popped on screen last episode I was screaming "WATCH OUT! SHE'S A STALKER!".

I've been through that in real life, it sucks big time.
Aug 5, 2012 11:24 AM
Sep 2011
Hmm im kinda disappointed in Tsubaki and the lack of him telling the truth.
Aug 27, 2012 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
If he just told Urabe the truth, then everything would be just fine! He totally deserves what hes about to get!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 30, 2012 7:01 PM

May 2012
Damn the girl he had a crush on is one evil bitch, hopefully Urabe won't make a to huge fuss about it!
Sep 9, 2012 10:55 PM

Mar 2009
She's good at planning.
Oct 1, 2012 7:42 AM
Apr 2009
Hayakawa's a bitch, but Tsubaki's hardly much better -- first he tells Hayakawa he doesn't have a girlfriend, then he lies to Okabe about his plans for Sunday? He should have been honest with her and told her what was happening. I hope they both get scissored to shreds.
Feb 9, 2013 2:41 AM

Jul 2011
-Tsubaki just can't say no and can't say yes!

-If I were him, I would've told Urabe about the Whole thing and get her approval.. but I don't think she'll give a direct answer.. or maybe she'll test his loyalty again.. fuuuuuuuuuuuu- Urabe is so complicated and Tsubaki is so messed up T_T

-But his ex is hot >:}
Jun 4, 2013 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
This dude is hopeless,buying a magazine of the idol again and for falling right into the trap. His old crush is pretty but creppy
Jun 7, 2013 5:55 PM
Jun 2013
Girls suck
Jun 30, 2013 11:18 PM

Nov 2012
so this girl is finally show up.. and WHATS with that NEW HAIRSTYLE? -_-

good tsubaki you are not licking that drool of her.. I'm proud of you! :p

so next episode would be serious hmm.. :/ looking forward into it! XD
Jul 13, 2013 5:39 PM

Oct 2009
i underestimated the lengths aika went to set that up & dat outfit W/ tha hair. very shady, so manipulative i'll take urabe's quirky obsessive persona or aika devious yandere-like self.

but if woulda happend afew eps earlier idk i might have jumped ship. im too attached to urabe's weirdness now. i swear if she somehow *baits* him into licking somthing off her its WSC
Jul 14, 2013 8:58 AM

Jun 2008
I like Hayakawa, but I'm a sucker for crushes in the past

inb4 Oka's mischievous face is the best thing in the series

Jan 21, 2014 7:51 PM

Jul 2012
Oh you are so idiot Tsubaki, meh meh meh! Another great episode!
Mar 22, 2014 8:58 PM

Jul 2009
Definitely not a good episode at all.

I was facepalming throughout the episode. Seriously are you that FUCKING STUPID Tsubaki?

This already happened when Hayakawa approached him in the early episodes with her long hair still intact. Urabe already told him that it would make her sad if he ended up spending the day with her. Did you seriously fucking forget that happened?

Seriously it's obvious this idiot is only in it to get some action. Now that i think about it, in the first episode he wonders what sex feels like, so yeah that's definitely he's only goal whenever he sees a girl.

Misunderstandings like this could be avoided if this idiot just told the truth from the start that he has a girlfriend and he can't do stuff like this behind her back. Although Urabe too should have asked him the what he'll actual do this Sunday. but i feel like she already puts her trust with him. Unfortunately for this gullible idiot, he can't see why this could cause problems in the near future.

I don't blame Hayakawa making a move at him, since maybe she wanted to try if she has a chance? At least she has the guts to actual face him head on, unlike this idiot who didn't confess to her back then, but now is getting some feelings for her just because he liked her a lot back then. All it needs to say that you have a girlfriend and you can't do this. That's it, a simple answer like that could avoid ALOT of problems.

You disappoint me Tsubaki. I thought you actually learned from the previous episode not to double cross Urabe. So basically you tried to take Hayakawa to the cafe in the first few episodes, forced yourself to Urabe when she was defenseless, thus making her ear vulnerable and now your gonna make the same mistake once again in the upcoming episode.

Then out of nowhere your gonna say, "I'm sorry this is all a misunderstanding!" then gonna beg the hell out of Urabe to forgive you and promise that it will not happen again(even though this will be your third time now)

Yeah I'm definitely mad as hell right now/ It makes me cringe when a weak clueless idiot like Tsubaki doesn't know how to control and commit to things. And instead has to make a mistake first in order to learn from it. If your really that interested to just kissing and having sex with other girls, why did you even confess to Urabe in the first place? You should have go out with other girls right from the start.

Yeah yeah, i know the writers are only doing this just to spice the story up, but yeah I just don't like scenario's like this. I would even come out and say scenarios like this makes me more cringe worthy more so than even NTR!!

Funny i just finished Another last week. That last episode though!

Maybe we need to pull an "Another" to Tsubaki so he can learn it the hardway.

I'll take a few minute break to recompose myself. I'll definitely do my homework first before going through this ride once more.
Jun 17, 2014 10:19 PM

May 2014
Urabe FTW please. The other girl, just because she got dumped by her BF immediately tries to get another male partner.... disg*sting.
Jul 8, 2014 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
dam I had a feeling this was going to happen
she's a cunt I feel bad for Urabe def going to be some drama next episode
was going to sleep but i have to watch it that cliffhanger O_O fuck
[/quote]
Mar 2, 2015 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
wow this anime was really great until Tsubaki turned into the protagonist from School Days.
Apr 28, 2015 3:56 AM

Apr 2015
*cough* hayakawa is truly a bitch *cough*
Seriously tsubaki is just a retarted bastard in this episode.
1. HE STILL BUY THAT MAGAZINE. gosh. is his brain only full of with drool... meh.
2.firstly, he was lying to that bitch saying he doesn't have a girlfriend. WHY? WHY CAN HE JUST BE HONEST goddamn I'm so mad.
3.he was going to lick that bitch's disgusting drool but thank god he didn't do it.
4. HE LIED TO URABE THAT HE'S GOING TO GO OUT WITH UENO, WHEN ACTUALLY HE'S GOING TO FAKE DATING. POOR YOU GIRL I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU.
I KEEP SCREAMING ON MY SCREEN WHY? WHY? WHY THE FUCK HE DID THAT.
5. FAKING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHEAP BITCH EVENTHOUGH IT'S ONLY A DAY STILL IT'S A FUCKING CHEATING YOU JERK!
Never expected this show is going to put a drama like this.......
omg I wish urabe is a yandere so she could cut that bitch's head off.
Tsubaki I'm so dissapointed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 5:55 PM
Jan 2015
tsk tsk tsk. . . This episode is really upsetting.
Aug 26, 2015 9:16 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Hayakawa quite a bitch..

She seems to be person who gets into relationships, fck her partners yet whines when someone leaves her.
So than act's as wounded "kitty" to suck up to another guy.. usually it's men using "wounded" women to get into their pants. But then there are bitches who use "being wounded" as excuse to get so called stress relif from another guy. That is somehow example of IRL women in these days :D Seduce & ruin others relation.

TLDR: Hayakawa pisses me off. A lot.

-.- Thou Tsubaki is also partly to blame.. for giving in so easily..
AWAWATHAIWOVAWIRHAVPIWR this episode really flipping annoys me...
I'm vanilla lover.. as my own moral is being faithful to only 1 women.. and not using any weakness for my advantage.. in another words truly loving someone and not hunting for satisfaction of lust or so..
Mar 7, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
Tsubaki's a fucking retard. Why would he lie about having a girlfriend? Why would he still buy the idol magazine despite Urabe's reaction last ep? Why would he then lie to Urabe about hanging with Ueno to be with Hayakawa? And why the fuck would he then almost lick her drool and fake a relationship with her?

I'm sure it won't happen, but if Urabe found out about this and dumped him I really wouldn't blame her at all. Not when Tsubaki is a grade A retard.
Nov 20, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2011
It's... about... to... go...down!

I thinking about Urabe's scissors and this chicks wig, Oi vey!
Jan 6, 2018 10:29 AM

May 2017
Tsubaki boi you dead to me
I can see the school days ending lurking over you.

UraBAE doesn't deserve this.

(lol, Tbh this series is pretty good. I still get weirded out by the drool thing but I think its the only series with romance I liked)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

80 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

106 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 2, 2012

82 by Aoboba »»
Feb 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 30, 2012

176 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 14, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2012

101 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 12, 9:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.