Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2012 1:37 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cat girl and the repair guy are working together to steal those treasures that taken away! lol @ her admitting "dorobou neko (Thief cat)"

Wow at the escape. Some kind of symbol and he destroyed it!! Wow, robot?

So he retrieved that box for the doll he hid.

Everyone with Kaguya, who finally woke up, for picnicking. Then the guy left the girls for playing by the water. Kaguya is like a new born baby, who are so cute and pure!

The twin braid girl worries about the guy, who worries about his past (the talk last ep.), and he told her he's fine now.

Cat girl doesn't wear anything while sleeping...

That repair guy really activated the doll with that box. So it was a part of system.

Unlike other MBS anime (Eureka Seven AO and Natsuiro Kiseki), this anime will still air next week (no break).
tsubasaloverJun 8, 2012 8:48 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 8, 2012 8:11 AM

Mar 2008
This show sort of makes my head spin. It tries to be serious with its main plot, but half the episode is has them doing something else (albeit with fine fanservice). It's trying to be one kind of show, then the other, then goes back to the other, and when I finally think the plot is going to move forward quickly, it stops again and takes a break. It's as if every episode is some sort of calm before the storm before the storm before the storm. Love the show, just wish that if it's going to get somewhere, it gets there a little quicker.
Jun 8, 2012 10:44 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like Xiao-mei is discovered and i wonder how she is going to get out of this one.
Hank also has some problems and not just with the soldiers i wonder what that android will do and if he realises what she will do from the looks of it he didn't seem to know.
It must have been washed ashore as well and being a mechanic he must have been drawn to it and willing to fix it.

Why was there a golem under the castle and how come Hank knew about it we already knew the castle was full of mysteries but didn't expect there to be a golem.
And why did Hank let it lose he could have escaped without letting it lose now he is in allot more trouble.
Jun 8, 2012 3:47 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
--- Henry Frankenstein Hank

(okay, excuse me while I go back and watch again - missed a lot of dialog again 'cause Xiao-Mei had a lot of screen time.)
Jun 8, 2012 4:14 PM

May 2011
Ah shoot, the black girl that Hank kept finally awaken.

Glad that no break next week.
Jun 8, 2012 4:44 PM

Aug 2011
$^*&$&$@* it was getting GOOD
Jun 8, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2012
So the robot girl awakened. I want to see what will happen. Also Xiao-Mei and Hank team was pretty cool. Looking forward to next episode.

Jun 8, 2012 6:47 PM
Oct 2010
Hank was a boss this episode, that's one cool dwarf. Lets see what he does now that the fembot rebooted...

What threw me off was when they did the tilt down to the shadow in the scene with Rick and Amil. I thought they were going to kiss or hug or something, but no, it was just a pointless camera movement... Or maybe it was just to empathize on the fact that nothing was going to happen... Seriously, what a waste.
Cratex said:
"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
--- Henry Frankenstein Hank
LOL
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 8, 2012 7:30 PM

Aug 2010
This show needs more Xiao-Mei. The original three girls almost take back seat to all the side characters, but that will probably end in the last few episodes.
Jun 9, 2012 8:05 AM

May 2011
Lol, Xiao-Mei had to have Hank lead her around and she tripped over that trap. If I didn't already see her I would have thought she was completely unexperienced. But she does have some nice moves, like that card bit. As for the rest of the episode, I would like a croissant. :P
Jun 9, 2012 10:37 AM

Feb 2009
Dat 'Nyaa' from Xiao Mei...
And Kaguya should have joined in swimming with the other girls ( ¬‿¬) Needs full length pics of those girls
So shit is finally get real or not? Been nothing but bread and memories and stuff.
( ¬‿¬)
Jun 9, 2012 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
I guess those masks of theirs didn't help in hiding their identities...
Jun 9, 2012 11:08 AM
Jan 2011
Dang It is the girls day off, nice bikini fanservice too bad Kaguya doesn't have one and rick has to leave the girls alone.

I wonder if that automata is somewhat has to do with Kaguya?
Few more episodes left.
Nasty001Jun 9, 2012 11:55 AM
Jun 10, 2012 3:59 AM

Oct 2010
Still kinda sad that this show really took the slowness on the next level. I'm guessing they will force the remaining characters in the last two episodes. Seeing more Xiao-Mei worms my heart. ^^
Jun 19, 2012 6:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Oh man the script is bad.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 20, 2012 3:55 PM

Feb 2012
Nice to see the girls in their bikinis/swimsuits, Rouna and Neris are hot.

Hank and Xiao Mei were a good team, too bad they are cornered now but the puppet is going to pull some serious shit.

Why the hell didn't Rick hug her at least?

I don't think the strings of the plot will come together, nine episodes in and almost nothing happened and even if something did happen, I don't feel like the events are somehow connected to each other.
Jun 20, 2012 3:59 PM

Nov 2009
I highly doubt anything's going to happen at this point, the only times where it seemed the plot was going anywhere besides slice of life was in the previous episode where the android wiped out an invading fleet and during the castle defense from Mao's first invasion.
Jun 20, 2012 9:15 PM

Jun 2011
That castle must be reeaallly understaffed, because it seems like that maid (supposedly a ktichen worker!) is also the head of the guards!
And how did they find their identities?
I mean,
sure their disguises were terrible but they flashed by the guards so quickly it wouldn't be possible to narrow it down so much that quickly--
I keep telling myself I am used to this shows logic,
but really,
I'm not.
I'm not..
Jun 21, 2012 4:12 PM
Apr 2010
Man, this episode is why I'm not enjoying this anime anymore. Why do the creators think it's good to have half an episode raiding the castle and the other half having fun in the water? I don't care if you have a full episode of good times in the lake or if you have a full episode of raiding the castle and fixing the mechanical girl. I just wish that they'd pick one direction to go in instead of giving us this.

On another note, is it just me or did Xiao-Mei get more nyan-nyany in this episode?
Jun 21, 2012 4:23 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AirIce said:
On another note, is it just me or did Xiao-Mei get more nyan-nyany in this episode?
I didn't notice, but then half the time I don't even pay attention to the subs when she's on-screen anyway.
Jun 22, 2012 4:23 PM

May 2011
That swimming scene and picnic scene was awesome... all of the girls look very cute and beautiful. *Thumbs up*

I hate seeing Amil being worried and sad like that, it just breaks my heart tbh. Good thing Rick did his best to make her feel better but it looks like he's still hiding something. Damn him, just tell her the truth already lol.

And oohhh shit that robot girl is reactivating. Shits bout to go down.
Jun 23, 2012 4:06 PM

Jun 2008
AirIce said:

She got deliciously Nyan-nyany.

Lots of nice fanserivice with some action. Personally i am kind of enjoying this. Maybe is my no expectations attitude that allows me to see it as something to have some fun and see a few nice girls.
Jul 3, 2012 8:51 PM

Jul 2011
Monad said:
AirIce said:

She got deliciously Nyan-nyany.

yus! ^

pretty nice ep there, some bits of action and some nice swimsuit scenes!
Aug 10, 2012 3:07 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, this show might have been really weak, but it was worth it for Xiao-Mei and Lorna. I wonder how things will turn out, I have no idea where they are going with this. 4/5.
Oct 4, 2014 5:53 AM

Mar 2014
Treasure trove of one's claim !! breakthrough for the fortune at own accords !!
Picnic for fun and relaxation from the problems that troubles over time .. Fantastic ~
I just love ~ .. the characters here .. especially girls ♥ .. happiness is truly delightful ~ !!
Those sublime moments ~ .. Promising to spend time together without any anxiety or angst ~ ..
Pretty GREAT Episode !!! .. some touching words man .. making new memories is nice ~
Ohh .. the "plot" has recovered too !! .. "System restoration complete" .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2015 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
Slow in the narrative, but the story is not so boring for me. The plot seems to advance smoothly, I just hope that there is more adrenaline in the next episode, because as a relaxed atmosphere, this anime manages to feel a calm soul incredible.
Excellent drawings and catchy soundtrack.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.