Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2008 11:31 PM

Jul 2008
I'd have to say the manga because it takes the story so much farther and I have fond memories from the time I first read it, making it a huge artistic influence and inspiration.
Omae wa mo shindeiru.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 14, 2009 6:01 PM
May 2008
The manga by far. I watched and read both, and I thought that the second half of the manga was the better than the first. Although, apparently there is going to be a new movie (actually 2 movies) that will be more cannon as far as the manga is concerned. My only issue is that it is going to be live action and directed my Leonardo DiCaprio.
Jan 30, 2009 7:49 PM
Jan 2009
I thought the manga was way better than the anime however the anime was pretty good art wise.
May 4, 2009 2:39 PM

Oct 2007
I prefer the manga, because of TetsuoxKaori relationship, I can find romance everywhere. And the manga end wasn´t so confused like anime. But the movie was good too, with the music, and some scenes that wasn´t in manga.
http://dunderheads.weebly.com/

ever had this urge to stalk a person on MAL and read/watch everything they read/watched?

I had.
Sep 24, 2012 5:02 AM

Sep 2012
I'd have to say the film only because I've read little of the manga and also the film was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Fond memories of watching it :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.