Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 17, 2012 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
HOLY... best chapter of the games so far, for sure
Jun 21, 2012 10:02 PM
May 2012
Titânia Erza is a BOSS!!! \o/
Aug 1, 2012 6:51 PM

Apr 2011
My only grievances, is that one of those monsters (prefer D class), did not fight the other members, to comparison their strength vs. Erza.

Nevertheless, Erza never holds back against monsters, golems and villains :)
Nov 5, 2012 11:26 PM

Jun 2011
I dislike Fairy Tail with the BS nakama power, and I count this as one of it too, but Erza's awesomeness is just too much for words, overlapping my dislike for FT!!
dancu said:
Z-flame said:
dancu said:
Extreme3708 said:
Titania is a BOSS

now yo wait for the anime to animate this chapter
*waku waku*

I want this animated and extended showing the entire fight.

yes yes please that would be great.

Yeah I thought of that too the instant I saw Erza being badass, I wouldn't mind them adding in some filler fights between Erza and the 100 :D
Jeddy017 said:
HOLY DAUGHTER OF A RORONOA ZORO!!!!I do believe my respect for Erza has MAJORLY grown.Before I thought she was good,now I say SHE IS THE FEMALE DEFINITION OF EPIC!!!!

When you talk about being badass, Zoro will definitely be the first that comes in mind, he's the general definition of badass, and now it was split into 2 part, a male and a female part, Zoro took the male one and Erza took the female one. BADASS

Thanks. that answered my question.
ToG25thBaamNov 6, 2012 1:19 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 19, 2012 8:21 AM
May 2009
Wow Erza so strong and so cool! I love her expression when she says all 100 will be her opponents..... Aaaaah my liking for her has increases kekeke
Nov 26, 2012 6:13 AM

Mar 2008
ERZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3
Dec 8, 2012 9:55 AM

Oct 2009
Lumathy said:
xuezhi said:
Wow, Erza is just awesome and scary =.="

She will always be the one wearing the pants in any relationship (looks at Jellal) hahahahaha xD

that would be funny but honestly, in front of Jellal she always blush and stuff like some maiden in love. Normally she's definitely manlier than Jellal though (and most FT men for that matter).

Also, gotta love how Kagura looked chilled as fuck in her panel, I guess she wasn't impressed by Erza.

I agree except that my guess is that Kagura is really just itching to have a fight with Erza, probably thinking she has to defeat her.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Dec 8, 2012 9:58 AM

Oct 2009
hajimata said:
AnimePoop said:
As much as I hate to say it, I liked this chapter. A lot of you are covering for the author using such arguements like that the Fairy Tail world is vast and that there is a huge gap between the saints and I think that is all true but I don't believe Mashima is at the same thinking lvl as most. :/ I don't know, I hope he proves me wrong. He's proven us wrong countless times, Fairy Tail is too unpredictable.

Ahem. It was Mashima himself who told us that the Wizard Saints vary in power, to the point where Jura (one of the Wizard Saints) is a joke compared to Makarov, etc. You are giving the guy no credit whatsoever LOL.

Everyone is hyping up the Wizard Saints for no reason. It is just an honoury title, those who possess it are a little more than role models for other magicians. Mages like Gildarts, Hades, Bluenote and Laxus are even more powerful than Jura.

Think of it as the Jonin-ninja rank in Naruto. Naruto, Sasuke, etc are Chunin by Rank but their actual power is kage-level.

I agree with you totally, but I just want to point out that Naruto and Sasuke are both technically still Genin not Chunnin. But the rest is fairly accurate. But actually Jura is probably stronger than Bluenote now. He is the strongest wizard in fiore currently in name and title.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Dec 8, 2012 10:02 AM

Oct 2009
Z-flame said:
You gotta love Erza taking down all 100 monsters. Though a part of me seriously would have liked to see the full fight.

Jellal now has to be careful because of the members of the Magic Council

I liked it

4/5

I totally agree. Erza is too epic in this chapter, wished I could have saw the full fight. I was pretty much like Doranbolt when I read this chapter. Erza defeated all 100 monsters to make a statement that Fairy Tail hasn't given up. Her strength to fight for and with her nakamas is truly amazing to see. Fairy Tail's spirit is still strong and shining. ;-)
One of my favorite chapters.
Dec 8, 2012 10:13 AM

Oct 2009
hajimata said:
The title of a Wizard Saint is awarded to an exceptionally powerful mage, but the gap in power between the 10 Wizards is massive. For example, Jura said that the difference in power between himself and Makarov was like the difference of night and day. Not to mention, Makarov defeated another Wizard Saint (Jose) with relative ease.

Finally, not every powerful mage has the title of a Wizard Saint. For example:

Gildarts, Laxus, and Bluenote would definitely defeat Jura, and they aren't even Wizard Saints. Then you had the likes of Hades who destroyed Makarov, etc.

Erza being a Wizard Saint level just means she's around Jura's level, at the lowest.

In actual fact Jura is now the strongest mage in the whole of fiore in name and title. Jura is completely different to how he was 7 years ago. He is stronger than Makarov because Makarov is quite old now. And Jura would probably beat Erza in a one-on-one fight with difficulty. Erza and Mirajane could be wizard saints, probably at the lower level. Gildartz and Laxus on probably stronger or on par with Jura at this moment after the time skip more likely the former. And Natsu at his full power has the strength of a Ten Wizard Saints. The strongest wizards in FT, Sabretooth, Lamia Scale, and Mermaid Heel, all have the power to be one of the Ten Wizard Saints at least at the lowest level.
Well that is just how I see things. N.B. This is my opinion only. ^_^
Jan 14, 2014 7:18 AM
Sep 2008
Loved how the first 12 pages were only about explaining what the event would be like and then 2-3 pages about Erza winning it... and still everybody (including me) loved it :D
Sep 7, 2017 9:51 AM

Feb 2013
Titania is too awesome!
Everyone realized it now.
Apr 10, 2018 4:03 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Erza showed why she is the most stronger!!!!
May 2, 5:37 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
fking hype

although i do think i slightly prefer the anime because we got to see the whole fight
(although i could also be bias because i saw the anime first)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 333 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mikagura - May 31, 2013

51 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 332 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KosmicGuy - May 24, 2013

99 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 331 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skwok-raven - May 17, 2013

110 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 329 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darklight0303 - Apr 30, 2013

128 by aoo-kun »»
May 22, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

247Eyes - Mar 8, 2013

167 by aoo-kun »»
May 21, 6:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.