Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2012 3:34 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think Alice is so persistent for Blood to accept her because she likes him. I mean, you can't please everybody, right? She's become like Peter. So desperate.
Apr 5, 2022 12:10 PM
Jul 2020
czerah said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think Alice is so persistent for Blood to accept her because she likes him. I mean, you can't please everybody, right? She's become like Peter. So desperate.

Umm..She’s sick and tired of his bullshit which is why she confronted him to put an end to his nonsense. That doesn’t mean she likes him at all. She’s been staying in Wonderland long enough where Blood should have the DECENCY to respect her and her well-being. I don’t see how she’s desperate especially when Blood CHOKED HER trying to KILL HER and she’s become concerned for her safety and sanity. Never once reading this manga did I ever think Alice was desperate for Blood. If anything she has been nothing but neutral to every person in Wonderland. To even compare her to Peter, who is OBSESSIVE, they are NOTHING alike. Are we even reading the same manga?

She did a great job clapping back and that’s what we finally needed to see after the shit Blood put her through. Blood has been more than condescending enough, even behind her back.
azenobioJun 28, 2022 7:17 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 25 Discussion

stickymochi - Sep 17, 2010

5 by azenobio »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:03 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World Chapter 35 Discussion

MillaMaxwell - Apr 8, 2011

19 by Bepbo »»
Jan 14, 2018 8:10 PM

» Alice in the Country of Hearts/Alice in the Country of Clover

kayla_eklund - Nov 10, 2017

1 by Nexu »»
Nov 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 6 Discussion

Shouichirou - Aug 21, 2009

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Aug 29, 2017 1:37 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 5 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jun 1, 2009

8 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Aug 28, 2017 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.