Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sekirei
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 5, 2015 4:20 AM

Jan 2012
She has 2 personalty ( interesting) .wait the white haired guy was a girl lol
decent fun & ecchi anime in overall 7/10

Jul 13, 2015 7:38 PM
Feb 2015
Yay finished first season on sekirei!!! Now for the ova and season 2.
Nice end with lots of cliffhangers!! Really like this harem anime. :3 hopefully he gets more sekireis!!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Oct 11, 2015 3:17 PM
Jul 2012
Great combat. I'm glad that everyone's ok. Including Minato and Musubi. I love Sekirei and its series.
May 3, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
Musumi transforming at the last second and saving everyone was ridiculous. Probably the manga was better.

The biggest turnoff was that everyone met each other by fate/destiny. It's the reason for everything that's happening, including love. Pretty rubbish imo.
Jun 26, 2016 9:47 AM

Feb 2015
i kinda agree with some people in this thread that this episode was a little bit lame. the scene where Musubi got reck and then the MC and Musubi were trying to hold eachother hard but instead she got reck for the second time by that bitch kick her back so hard, i think that is really cruel, but at the same time a little bit lame cause how the MC was acting in that situation imo. and the last scene that i think is kinda lame is the scene where Yume awakened. Love and something like that, i don't really know why, but i feel that part is kinda lame except the fight.

For the fight scene or the animation, just gonna be honest, it was amazing for the fight scene but sometimes it just instantly became weird, and then back into some amazing fight scene again. so i don't really know if i can say it's amazing or weird. i think i will go for both. it's amazing but at the same time it's weird. for the normal scene....it's okay imo considering this anime was made in 2008 so i'm not suprised with that kind of animation except the fight scene.

For the character, like i said, just for this episode, i think it's kinda lame. some people said it's not following the manga properly ? so i guess i will read the manga sometimes when i have times. and the character development between Yukari and Shiina, that kiss is too fast. i mean, it was so sudden. tbh, i don't really like that one. i was expecting to see more of their relationship and even supporting it but that was what i get. i don't know if it's the same of the manga, but that one, i don't like it. i will try to read the manga and hoping it would be different from the anime.

Overall, it was an interesting and enjoyable series imo. the first episode really almost similiar to To Love Ru first episode lol xD but the concept of the story is different and i think it has an interesting story. when Yukari met her Sekirei, that's when i got interested in this anime more, and when they revealed that the landlord is the number 1 sekire (that one sure suprised me AF lol) and when those two new character who wanted to escaped made an appearence, i got more interested in this anime, but the way they ended it, the last 2 episode just didn't seem to satisfy me. not cause it continue to the next season. the way they executed it felt kinda lame imo.

8/10 from me but not solid. specifically, 7.8/10. i really like the concept of the story about Sekirei and the project. some of the characters are interesting and amusing to watch too especially Musubi. and yeah, she is my fav character even thos a bit dense :p but right now, i'm more interested in the relationship between Yukari and Shiina, and the number 1 serkies. i'm kinda intersted to know who is number 2 and 3 xD

i excited for the second season. i hope they followed the manga properly with a better animation xD

Edit: i forgot about the ecchi.
the ecchi was ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
seriously didn't expect to be something like that.
i don't know if it was cencored when it was airing but when i watched this on kiss, it was uncensored and suprised me AF.
it's as if i was watching the combination between To Love Ru Darkness and Seikon no Qwaser tho....lol xD and my god, the fanservices were so fcking hot AF!! well, the main reason is because Musubi is my fav character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) moreover DAT NAKE FIGHT SCENE IN THE BATHROOM :o :o :o ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lol XD
YizelTroJun 26, 2016 9:53 AM
Nov 3, 2016 3:26 AM

Mar 2015
Meh, average ending and average episode. I didnt feel anything watching this :p

2.5/5

Overall: 7/10-->6/10
Jan 26, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2012
I have bad news. On February 9th, 2017, Funimation rights for Sekirei will expire, meaning that it will be removed from Funimation and it won't be streaming and will not be reprinted on DVD. Therefore, this is your last chance to see Sekirei in the anime before it will be gone. Luckily for me, I've already got Sekirei both seasons on Blu-ray and DVD Combo pack last year.
Nov 3, 2017 11:45 AM

May 2016
Pretty good ending loved that strong girl name Yume she is just great, I will start watching season 2 right away. 7/10
Nov 14, 2017 12:41 AM

Sep 2012
Matsu is juts a Fox like always (watching real life soap opera) 😂

AllenVonStein said:
She has 2 personalty ( interesting) .wait the white haired guy was a girl lol
decent fun & ecchi anime in overall 7/10

ur almost righ Sekirei Number 8 saved her life & died & her consciousness went in to Musubi to kind of like Clark's/Kal'L crystal fortress & he father there

Uniden said:
Musumi transforming at the last second and saving everyone was ridiculous. Probably the manga was better.

The biggest turnoff was that everyone met each other by fate/destiny. It's the reason for everything that's happening, including love. Pretty rubbish imo.

@YizelTro

Mutsubi saving them like that (as number 8) is one time miracle like in Shuffle was when they went to see sick Primula & Lycoris came out from Nerine & saved the day & vanished for good

well manga is same in that part & its not rubbish number 8 wants them to learn more love so they wouln't be Psyho bitches like Black Sekirei

Chaos-Zero said:
I have bad news. On February 9th, 2017, Funimation rights for Sekirei will expire, meaning that it will be removed from Funimation and it won't be streaming and will not be reprinted on DVD. Therefore, this is your last chance to see Sekirei in the anime before it will be gone. Luckily for me, I've already got Sekirei both seasons on Blu-ray and DVD Combo pack last year.

on free streaming sites it will live on forever :)
Sugram22Nov 14, 2017 1:16 AM
Dec 3, 2017 8:06 PM
Jul 2012

Chaos-Zero said:

on free streaming sites it will live on forever :)[/quote]

That's good to hear. And it's a good thing I've already got Sekirei two seasons on Blu-Ray and DVD.
Nov 2, 2019 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
it was fun. only problems was the janky art towards the last few eps...especially pink hair...also when everyone look like they got their wisdom teeth pulled out with the way their cheeks stuck out and Ku is very annoying little runt
Nov 18, 2021 12:27 PM

Nov 2010
The power of love triumphs all! It was so cliche.

The more I look at Benitsubasa the more I find her attractive. Red/pink + black color go so well together. Her boobs ain't small at all, it's the realistic boob size IMO. lol

7/10
Aug 16, 2022 8:00 PM

May 2017
This anime reminded me of other ecchi and action anime like Freezing, especially with all the titty moments whenever there was a fight going on lol. The anime was okay. It was generic and a few of the characters like the MC were boring (typical loser MC who magically gets a harem just by being nice), but the fight scenes were surprisingly good, there were plenty of funny moments and of course as a man of culture, I can't deny the oppai were quite nice as well.

6/10 might check out the second season soon. I want to see if the MC makes the fire guy (or was it a girl?) his sekirei.
Apr 15, 8:03 AM

Sep 2018
Nice closing point for this season. It seems like Kus bros abilities are a lot like hers.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kiraclyne - Jun 2, 2008

101 by rohan121 »»
Aug 15, 2023 6:44 PM

» About the soundtrack

Karma1100 - Jun 21, 2023

2 by ohpts »»
Jun 21, 2023 5:56 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 2 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 9, 2008

44 by Spazzoidd »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 3 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 16, 2008

44 by ZaneRobie »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:52 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 10 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 3, 2008

46 by StevenTurner »»
Oct 21, 2022 10:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.