Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2012 6:52 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Terrible ending. The potential harem was totally ruined. The two scientists who started the whole story are no where to be seen. Fights are simple exchanges of best attacks. Random introduction of bs story to conclude the series.

Overall just me ranting because what I usually read is of much higher quality and the potential from the unique setting at the beginning is wasted and the author just converted it into a lame fighting manga.
Aug 5, 2012 11:47 AM
Jun 2010
Im going to be honest but this is one of the BEST I have read in my life, even with it's down points and weak plot, the martial arts/fights all made up for it, and when it all of a sudden ended I was very dissapointed, I wanted another couple of hundred chapters bring back the girls, the scientists etc go back to the home turf you get the idea, some fan service perhaps, overal I would give it a 4 or 5.

I NEED MORE!!!!! Any similar manwhas?!
Apr 7, 2013 10:13 AM

Mar 2010
Okay the missing poster and reward was kinda hilarious. This whole story was pretty good considering they had to come up with a twist. Its too bad we didn't get to see them switch back to their original bodies. Well anyways enough talk, it was a great read! until next time.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 3, 2013 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
it was way too long.
I got bored somewhere at 100th chapter.
講廢話,被撞到.
Apr 26, 2014 1:26 PM

Jun 2013
This manga was great... well only from the beginning to before Hell Academy though. This manga got so much potential but I feel that it was ruined when they introduced in the Hell Academy. What happened to Sena the daughter of the martial arts style the MC was practicing
Nov 25, 2014 7:59 AM
Oct 2013
It could have been better if they showed up what happened to other characters like Dong He and Yuna. The company ruined it too. It was a great read though.
Oct 20, 2015 8:10 PM

May 2014
That last arc butchered the entire plot. Great premise. The rich studious #1 student at the most affluent school with a mansion switches minds with the #1 delinquent. Then one of the two gets amnesia and passes ... good now we can focus on one character. It was great seeing Wong Song Choo cope in Kang too Jee's body, and when they met... pretty darn swell. But then the fights got repetitive. Same sequence. Then even worse, the meetings between the two became more sparse and sparse. They just fight at every time. Joining tournaments riding a helicopter blindly to a random location to fight against people that want to fight them... Seriously???! It's been a solid story up to now... I'm going to doc a point just for that turn of events. And, the author spend more time with other side characters rather than the main char. Some side characters get more time thtan the secondary protagonist. Then it became a prison escape story? I don't like it. nope. Not enough focus on the MC's and their situations. I could care less. NO feels, but it's not boring. I like how after all this fighting. They bring in "more elites" If a person can punc so fast it is LITERALLY lightning, what's faster? Why not use a single pistol? LOL NICE LAW ENFORCEMENT 7/10 max.

Not bad, but one of the shittiest endings in a while. A cliffhanger when their lives are about to change drastically? That's even worse than KHR's ending, if you know what I'm talking about.
What happened to Yuna and Do-Heh... parents... why did that last antagonist have a change of heart just because he was beaten?
Dec 30, 2015 6:38 PM
Oct 2013
I have to agree with everyone. That ending was crap.
Jan 17, 2018 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
That's it? They totally forgot about the body swap problem and a lot of other things. It would be great if there was a second season, but without it I can't say I'm satisfied. The action was pretty good, but the plot was really disappointing, especially the ending, it felt rushed and didn't make much sense without the continuation and proper explanation. The whole thing with the Hell School (or whatever it was called), the company and all that talk about Siberia was hilarious and absurd, I had a good laugh.
Mar 12, 2018 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
Leaving the body swap thing behind didn't bother me that much because i was kind of fine with them just keeping their knew bodies.

In a way it was for the best too since with the different personalities in the new bodies they kind of both gained more.

The biggest problem is the absurd rush ending. I wonder if the author was called to finish it by the publisher. It seems that way with that rushed ending.
One minute we are watching a tournament thing and in two chapters they are facing some big global mysterious company and it's world power and henchmen.
Such a change will need a lot more chapters than two as do not feel crazy rushed and on top of that had all ended open because now they are fighting with them and will never see if they succeed.

The other problem is that of course the author in his attempt to concentrate on awesome fights he overly neglected other elements and not only the body switching plot. Like the main guy training with that girls father was really short we never saw him getting some good training. It felt like he trained for a weekend with the monk and a few days with the girl and her father and that is it.
Then of course the girl itself was introduced and shown interest in Kang-too-je and then disappeared and seemed like the author just decided to let Yuna be with him but he forgot about her too it seems by the end because she wasn't even there when he was saying to his friends it will take some time to see them again.

The other girl he was leaving in the same building with also seemed to had no purpose in the end and just stayed bitchy. You thought she was there to show character change and become a person that in the end appreciated him and became friends with but nothing. Maybe it was because of the rush ending but maybe the ending was rushed because the story was suffering and people got bored of only fighting and he was forced to cancel.

Another thing the author forgot to give any focus on was the other half of the story basically with the original Kang-too je. If the author decided not to follow him in the least and leave him with amnesia etc the it would have been better in the end because he threw him in the story and the forgot about him and just threw him again in the last arc just to make him annoying as hell and not give him much of a role anyway. He just lost from his first fight pathetically and that was it.

Is too bad because i enjoyed the fights and that old school 90's style delinquent element and art but with that ending and so little consideration of characters and their stories the series just lost the chance to be something a lot more satisfying.
Dec 31, 2019 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
Loved the progress of the main characters. Disappointed they never had any interaction with the scientist that initially changed them. I still have questions as to why the second MC didn't use the flowing fist in his fight nor why didn't use the thousands of moves he already knows even if his current body is unsuitable to execute them even at 50% (would still be better than the nothing he showed). The art was awesome and consistent for the whole time. The fighting scenes were detailed and easy to understand (unlike most shounen battle mangas). A lot of the hits were impactful and relatable. The author also gave explanations and fighting tips from time to time. Also the battles being a straight up fist brawl made those tips useful in real life (not that I've ever been in a proper fist fight, but technically it was a benefitial read). The awakening of the beast was done fantastically in the last arc. The final chapter gave it the semi-finished feeling which I thoroughly enjoyed. It didn't feel rushed or forced. It was like "We are united and ready for new adventures" all the while hinting at being closer to switching the two MCs back to their original bodies. So basically it did feel nice and finished and yet the author prepared it so in the future it could be continued without and problems even if he decides to add a time skip. Overall, I very happy I got to experience this manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Change Guy Chapter 131 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 23, 2013

1 by _Dazzle_ »»
Oct 19, 2015 7:43 PM

Poll: » Change Guy Chapter 118 Discussion

Rasco - Mar 23, 2013

1 by _Dazzle_ »»
Oct 19, 2015 7:05 PM

Poll: » Change Guy Chapter 337 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 7, 2013

0 by Rasco »»
Apr 7, 2013 9:56 AM

Poll: » Change Guy Chapter 336 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 7, 2013

0 by Rasco »»
Apr 7, 2013 9:49 AM

Poll: » Change Guy Chapter 335 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 7, 2013

0 by Rasco »»
Apr 7, 2013 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.