Forum Settings
Forums

What do you like/dislike about the Anime community?

New
Apr 18, 2012 6:39 AM

Sep 2011
I'm bored so thought I'd start a conversation;

What do you like or dislike about the Anime community? (As a whole or certain aspects of it) It would be nice to hear the general thoughts of it.

To give an example, for me;

Dislikes;

Okay, fire away.

Note:
ScruffApr 20, 2012 9:51 AM
No.
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2012 6:48 AM

Jan 2012
Pros: Can share ideas and recommendation from other anime fans

Cons: Easy breeding ground for trolls(and sometimes wannabe-trolls)
---
Apr 18, 2012 6:51 AM

Jul 2007
I hate everything about it.
Apr 18, 2012 6:52 AM

Jul 2010
Now thats actually one nice topic weve got here.
What I like about the anime community..well, as you said, its quite nice to know that people have the same interests and you can talk to them. Most of them seem to be nice people too. But I think that pretty much goes for every hobby? When theres something you are interested in, you will probably associate with people who are too.
What I dislike are all kinds of wise-asses. Pretty much what you already mentioned. "Manga was way better than anime" and stuff. Imo it doesnt really matter, read/watch what you enjoy, drop what you dont and everythings nice, fluffy and rainbows. But haters gonna hate :) That as well, goes most probably for every other hobby.
Apr 18, 2012 7:00 AM

Apr 2012
I have to agree with you like list.
And dubs..oh my >_<

Especially here, Norway, there's not that many anime loves/enjoyers. So joining communities such as these is really nice because you meet people with the same interests as yourself.

Also, the coomunity here, and other manga/anime communities I've joined are 10x better than the "gaming" communities I've been a part of. Can't even compare, so basically I love the anime/manga communites ^^ It's more chill, enjoying imo.
Apr 18, 2012 7:02 AM

Dec 2009
I agree about the people filling up the anime episode discussions with whining and complaining about how the source material is so much better, and then they continue discussing about it in the ANIME EPISODE DISCUSSION thread.
Just go look at Umineko no Naku Koro ni forums.
Apr 18, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
Dislikes:

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 18, 2012 7:18 AM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:

- Now this is only about MAL, the Forums are slow, people don't like posting, and I wanted to join MAL only for that to be honest. The "List" that I get after I register is not worth it, I can use notepad anytime.

- Again, the forums being slow, no Search function (I dont know if there is, I didn't found one) and no real-time chat!

I agree, MAL is slightly dead when it comes to the forums, but oh well. It's not like it's ever going to get updated again. I feel like this site is in it's twilight years for some reason, I dunno, it just gives off that vibe.
No.
Apr 18, 2012 7:22 AM

Apr 2009
Dislike
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Apr 18, 2012 7:27 AM

Apr 2012
Scruff said:
Immahnoob said:

- Now this is only about MAL, the Forums are slow, people don't like posting, and I wanted to join MAL only for that to be honest. The "List" that I get after I register is not worth it, I can use notepad anytime.

- Again, the forums being slow, no Search function (I dont know if there is, I didn't found one) and no real-time chat!

I agree, MAL is slightly dead when it comes to the forums, but oh well. It's not like it's ever going to get updated again. I feel like this site is in it's twilight years for some reason, I dunno, it just gives off that vibe.

Yeah I feel it too. But I suppose it's as all Anime sites, if you check my other points you'll see what I mean. There is nothing interesting to discuss about, like General Discussions, you can discuss this on any other forums lol, and with a lot more people.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 7:39 AM

Jun 2009
I don't hate or like anything about the Anime community.

There's a lot of people with the mentality of a 5 year old who are ignorant and intolerant of anything out of their comfort zone, and there's a lot of people who are very tolerant of different things people like or are into.

For example, if I go read a Yaoi manga, there's nothing but a bunch of hick kids screaming "EWW" in the comments despite the fact it's clearly labelled Yaoi.

So yeah, some people are cunts, some people aren't cunts.
That's generally my outlook on every community.
TrapaliciousApr 18, 2012 7:42 AM
Apr 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
Scruff said:
Immahnoob said:

Yeah I feel it too. But I suppose it's as all Anime sites, if you check my other points you'll see what I mean. There is nothing interesting to discuss about, like General Discussions, you can discuss this on any other forums lol, and with a lot more people.

In that one you are right but Mal's problem is that it has no personnel actually working for the site. Just look for example at the BBCode. It got messed up last year when a cracker did some shit and they still haven't fix the damned thing! No one is there to answer anything in the support or suggestion forums. Features disappear sumppossibly temporary and that temporary is God knows how many years. Nothing new and useful gets added.
Hey one funny thing is that a month ago i made an article about a new manga being created and it got rejected because the new section doesn't include news about new manga. How stupid is that? In a manga and anime site you can have new about some voice actor marrying but you can't have an article about a new manga?
Generally the owners of the site don't care because if they did they would have at least payed someone to fix the damn code.
Apr 18, 2012 7:50 AM

Apr 2012
Monad said:
Immahnoob said:
Scruff said:
Immahnoob said:

In that one you are right but Mal's problem is that it has no personnel actually working for the site. Just look for example at the BBCode. It got messed up last year when a cracker did some shit and they still haven't fix the damned thing! No one is there to answer anything in the support or suggestion forums. Features disappear sumppossibly temporary and that temporary is God knows how many years. Nothing new and useful gets added.
Hey one funny thing is that a month ago i made an article about a new manga being created and it got rejected because the new section doesn't include news about new manga. How stupid is that? In a manga and anime site you can have new about some voice actor marrying but you can't have an article about a new manga?
Generally the owners of the site don't care because if they did they would have at least payed someone to fix the damn code.

This site will die prematurely, if they would actually care of it, it would live for a lot more time. I suppose after 5 years the site will only be used for rankings/reviews/list. The forums will be dead, /joke but you will still hear the remnant of my Refresh button sound, I'll be here waiting for new posts, but that will never happen /joke.

Did they truly did that? What's the point of doing so anyways? Mods are a bit exaggerating. Like really, they reek of "extreme" most of the times. I suppose it's only to give the impression that the site is still alive.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 7:50 AM

Feb 2012
I'm the only one of my friends who is watching anime, so its really good to have a community like this, to meet new people and discuss related to anime.

I dislike some of the people watching the "mainstream" anime like Naruto, Bleach etc when they're like "eww, you watch romance, school stuff? wtf are you gay? In anime you need hardcore ninja action and hurr durr".
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2012 7:54 AM

Jun 2008
Vhess said:
like some of the people watching the "mainstream" anime like Naruto, Bleach etc when they're like "eww, you watch romance, school stuff? wtf are you gay? In anime you need hardcore ninja action and hurr durr".

I dislike hipsters who think they are cool and they are gonna get praised by others by saying how they hate popular shounen.
Apr 18, 2012 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
Vhess said:
I'm the only one of my friends who is watching anime, so its really good to have a community like this, to meet new people and discuss related to anime.

I dislike some of the people watching the "mainstream" anime like Naturo, Bleach etc when they're like "eww, you watch romance, school stuff? wtf are you gay? In anime you need hardcore ninja action and hurr durr".

Woah, this too bro. It's like people don't understand that even if it looks cartoonish, it doesn't mean it has no deeper meaning. I was a "mainstreamer" too, once. But I watched Kuroshitsuji and Soul Eater at the time too. It was only because I had no idea how to find streaming anime, OR good sites to see Anime Rankings.

Thing is hardcore action is nice, but imagine if you have it a lot more rarely and better done, with a mix of romance and school life. Hell yeah, the feeling when you see that scene in-between "normalish" stuff. Epicness.
Monad said:
Vhess said:
like some of the people watching the "mainstream" anime like Naruto, Bleach etc when they're like "eww, you watch romance, school stuff? wtf are you gay? In anime you need hardcore ninja action and hurr durr".

I dislike hipsters who think they are cool and they are gonna get praised by others by saying how they hate popular shounen.

You can take that comment he made in two ways: 1) Like he's acting like a hipster OR 2) Just an opinion, because watching something popular and bashing on people because they don't watch it isn't nice.

I don't hate Naruto, but I find it annoying because it's just too long and full of fillers. (example is Naruto, I watched Bleach too but on the TV)

ImmahnoobApr 18, 2012 7:58 AM

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
Immahnoob said:
Vhess said:

I dislike some of the people watching the "mainstream" anime like Naturo, Bleach etc when they're like "eww, you watch romance, school stuff? wtf are you gay? In anime you need hardcore ninja action and hurr durr".

Woah, this too bro. It's like people don't understand that even if it looks cartoonish, it doesn't mean it has no deeper meaning. I was a "mainstreamer" too, once. But I watched Kuroshitsuji and Soul Eater at the time too. It was only because I had no idea how to find streaming anime, OR good sites to see Anime Rankings.

Thing is hardcore action is nice, but imagine if you have it a lot more rarely and better done, with a mix of romance and school life. Hell yeah, the feeling when you see that scene in-between "normalish" stuff. Epicness.

Action is of course epic! I think Shakugan no Shana was awesome tho, haven't really seen any of the best action series :D I'm sure i will try sometime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2011
Like:
Lots of friendly people
Pretty tolerant
Able to discuss philosophical topics without it degenerating into a ragefest

Dislike:
Sometimes people go to other forums and start spamming anime pictures, which doesn't really help the general image...(weeaboo in America and otaku in Japan)
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Apr 18, 2012 8:00 AM

Jan 2009
I like the geekiness of the Anime community. It has a certain atmosphere that keeps entertaining me.

On the other hand, the Anime community sometimes seems to know no limits to its geekiness. This forum is the only place where I've seen a discussion about wether Incest should be legal or not... Personally, that is the moment I think: okay, guys, how about turning off your computers and getting back to the real world?
'There are no facts, only interpretations'
- Nietzsche
Apr 18, 2012 8:01 AM

Feb 2012
Monad said:
Vhess said:

Hmm, i don't remember saying i hate popular shounen, and that i think I'm cool :D
I was aiming at the kids telling me i have weird taste because i prefer other genres.
Chill out.
Apr 18, 2012 8:11 AM

Sep 2011
I used to be one of these hipsters who think they're cool by blasting all these "bad" Anime. But then I realised that I'm being hypocritical because I like a lot of "bad" anime not to everyone's tastes. That taught me.

New one:

Dislike- People who rate an Anime down because it does not comply with their beliefs. Okay so it's got ecchi or incest in it. Don't down rate it specifically for that reason.
No.
Apr 18, 2012 8:14 AM

Jun 2011
Like:
Some fanart is good
And that's about it...

Dislike:
Weeaboos who hate all dubs unconditionally
Weeaboos who hate everything that isn't Japanese
Weeaboos who use Japanese words/phrases in a non-sarcastic way despite not knowing the language
So basically, weeaboos.
Apr 18, 2012 8:18 AM

Apr 2012
Narmy said:
Like:
Some fanart is good
And that's about it...

Dislike:
Weeaboos who hate all dubs unconditionally
Weeaboos who hate everything that isn't Japanese
Weeaboos who use Japanese words/phrases in a non-sarcastic way despite not knowing the language
So basically, weeaboos.

Weeaboos sound more like we-a-boss. Had to google to understand what you mean, why not call them Wapanese? That sounds a lot more funnier XD.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 8:44 AM

Nov 2008
Dislike:

Many things, but I would keep with general bad taste/bad trolling which lead us to:

- Fanboyism.

Leading us to

- Overrated crap.

- Underrated masterpieces.

- Herp Derp

And yes, I'm cool.
Apr 18, 2012 8:54 AM

Aug 2010
Like:
There are nice people in the Anime community.

Dislike:
There are jerks in the Anime community.

Kind of like every other community, I guess.
Apr 18, 2012 9:00 AM
Apr 2011
Are the only smart people I know... considering I live in the hill-billy area of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

Dislikes:
trolls...THE BUNCH OF THEM
Apr 18, 2012 9:07 AM

Apr 2012
What's up with the people disliking trolls tho? If he's doing his job well the post becomes quite the amusement everybody needs.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 9:15 AM

Jan 2008
By community, I'm assuming you mean both online and offline?

Dislike:
-The type of people who think "I've seen more than you, my opinion > yours."
-People calling themselves otaku. You do know the meaning of the word or do you not?
-Shyness of a viewer. Might just be me but it's really hard to find people who talk about anime/manga openly in real life.
-What Flameo said.
-Judging a book by it's cover; though I won't say I haven't done it before either.
-Hope no one takes this offensively but those who ask for "any" recommendation for anime. It annoys me. If you not looking for anything specific, then just use google.
Apr 18, 2012 9:42 AM

Apr 2012
Paul said:
-Hope no one takes this offensively but those who ask for "any" recommendation for anime. It annoys me. If you not looking for anything specific, then just use google.

Well, they did add a forums only for that. Hearing from other people, especially that you can give exact information of what you want is easier and will give you better results...

Plus writing on a forums is a lot harder than using Google after all. So in the end they're wasting more time that way. I'd feel fuzzy inside knowing that, hehe.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 10:01 AM

Jan 2008
Immahnoob said:
Paul said:

Well, they did add a forums only for that. Hearing from other people, especially that you can give exact information of what you want is easier and will give you better results...

Plus writing on a forums is a lot harder than using Google after all. So in the end they're wasting more time that way. I'd feel fuzzy inside knowing that, hehe.

Yea I know there's a section for recommendations, which I'm on a lot but I prefer it when someone asks for specifics when looking for recommendations. Even the general "Looking for action anime" recommendation threads are better than the "Looking for anime. Recommend me anything I haven't seen" threads. What the heck is the point? Just go watch whatever you haven't seen in the top ratings of a this or any other database site or go check the user recommendation of your favorite or highly rated series.
Apr 18, 2012 10:12 AM

Sep 2011
Paul said:
By community, I'm assuming you mean both online and offline?
-Shyness of a viewer. Might just be me but it's really hard to find people who talk about anime/manga openly in real life.

Yeah me too. It took me a while to realise that there were some people around me that I've down for years that watched anime and I didn't know. We could have been better friends and chatted about it or something. But I guess it's looked down upon so people keep it like a secret thing and they don't tell anyone. Heck, even I wasn't open until about a year ago once I made more anime-watching friends.
No.
Apr 18, 2012 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
Likes-People to share interests,anime news and help to find stuff

dislikes- weeaboos,those who claim subs or dubs are superior, the self victim mentality that many anime fans seem to have because they think someone is dissing them for watching Japanese cartoons, those who think anime are not cartoons.Those who think what they watch is superior to everything else. People who watch ecchi anime and then whine because there are some boob and panty shots.
Apr 18, 2012 10:16 AM

Jan 2010
As I've said a hundred times before, I honestly can't stand the fandom/community/whatever the living shit. That's not really a big achievement for me though since I find most fandoms annoying as hell.

But lol at people saying we're tolerant. Considering I've read some of the most ignorant comments I've ever read on the internet on this very forum, I wouldn't exactly call us a very tolerant group of people.
Apr 18, 2012 10:28 AM

Apr 2012
holypoop said:
As I've said a hundred times before, I honestly can't stand the fandom/community/whatever the living shit. That's not really a big achievement for me though since I find most fandoms annoying as hell.

But lol at people saying we're tolerant. Considering I've read some of the most ignorant comments I've ever read on the internet on this very forum, I wouldn't exactly call us a very tolerant group of people.

At the last part... I wanted to ask you... Are these your first forums? Because I've seen worse, it's a LOT worse on other forums.

But wait, fandom isn't that feeling of sympathy towards people that like the same thing as you? Why would you hate those?

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
^ Because it's cooler not to associate, obviously. ...
Apr 18, 2012 10:44 AM

Feb 2009
It makes me laugh (that in itself is enough).
I often find it 'speaks' to me (but that is likely me specific)
I like how the shows have continuity, not just mindless humour not requiring any order. Well at least most anime is like that :)
I like the many varied forms of show, and how they often tell great stories. Well most can be like this, when not falling prey to my main dislike seen below.

Dislikes

An unfortunate apparent need to keep male teens sexually stimulated through sometimes painfully over the top excesses of panties, nudity, and essentially thinly disguised pandering to their need to get off in waaaaay too many shows. I mean, I don't mind teens doing that with a few shows, I just wish most shows didn't cave in to the temptation to be just another show with a lame script, but lots of masturbation material.
Genuine otakus, the element of anime that basically allows society to brand the whole fanbase just a bunch of perverts desperate for any chance to get off looking at 'pretty things' unlikely to ever be obtained in the real world.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Apr 18, 2012 10:59 AM

Apr 2012
Lesley_Roberta said:
It makes me laugh (that in itself is enough).
I often find it 'speaks' to me (but that is likely me specific)
I like how the shows have continuity, not just mindless humour not requiring any order. Well at least most anime is like that :)
I like the many varied forms of show, and how they often tell great stories. Well most can be like this, when not falling prey to my main dislike seen below.

Dislikes

An unfortunate apparent need to keep male teens sexually stimulated through sometimes painfully over the top excesses of panties, nudity, and essentially thinly disguised pandering to their need to get off in waaaaay too many shows. I mean, I don't mind teens doing that with a few shows, I just wish most shows didn't cave in to the temptation to be just another show with a lame script, but lots of masturbation material.
Genuine otakus, the element of anime that basically allows society to brand the whole fanbase just a bunch of perverts desperate for any chance to get off looking at 'pretty things' unlikely to ever be obtained in the real world.

The OP asked you about your opinion of the Anime community. Not the Anime. Hehe.

Autocrat said:
Apr 18, 2012 11:09 AM
Mar 2011
Dislike

un Pious Fools that make up a lot of the fandom
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 18, 2012 11:20 AM

Feb 2009
"The OP asked you about your opinion of the Anime community. Not the Anime. Hehe."

Opps good point.

Likes (community wise)

Well it is nice that I can say I like school girls, and all I get is a chuckle, not what I would get in a non anime community.
I can say I want to cosplay Sailor Moon, and all I get is a chuckle, not what I would get in a non anime community.
In my opinion anime fans seem more likely to be more 'silly' and I equate silly as the same as not so damned serious. I have no love of grumpy miserable serious people (like most people my age).

Dislikes

Again with the otaku.
Yeah, I admit it, I have day dreamed erotic thoughts about anime girls. The whole harem thing and having lots of cute females all wanting me enough to fight over me.

But the truth is, I find the whole waifu thing a bit silly. The whole hate for 3d thing to be a bist much.
When I'm horny, I want a REAL female. And having had the pleasure of being married to a real female for 25 years, no, I am not going to support the weird belief 2d is better. No it's not.
Only a creepy genuine otaku virgin living in their parents basement (or equal of same) really thinks anime girls are better.
And I wish they would buy a comb and or brush, actually wash and keep their hair cut, wear clothing that doesn't scream out 'loser' and maybe try and leave the back pack at home some of the time eh. I wish they didn't look so desperate at cons with their cameras.

My best visits to Anime North were the two times I went with my son. It made it VERY apparent, no I am not a virgin, and if I am talking to you (a young girl) I am not actually desperately in need of anything from you. I was merely a fan out having fun.

Everything about otakus bothers me. And it bothers me I have to spend so much energy making it plain how I am not one.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Apr 18, 2012 11:26 AM

Jul 2010
Pro:

-Tend to be a mature community
-Smarter than most from what I have seen
-Helpful
-Friendly

Con:

-Quite a few are obnoxious
-People who become die hard fans of shounen simply because it is "cool" when it is actually just shit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2012 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
Immahnoob said:
holypoop said:

At the last part... I wanted to ask you... Are these your first forums? Because I've seen worse, it's a LOT worse on other forums.

To be honest, yeah, I haven't been on very many forums and this is the only one I'm currently somewhat active in. I spend most of my internet time on a livejournal gossip community (I know) and the people over there are all a pretty liberal bunch, so I guess I've been spoiled.
Immahnoob said:
But wait, fandom isn't that feeling of sympathy towards people that like the same thing as you? Why would you hate those?

I don't know if I'm just reading this wrong (lbr I probably am), but fandom isn't a feeling of sympathy. It's just another word for a community of fans for something
From urban dictionary: The community that surrounds a tv show/movie/book etc. Fanfiction writers, artists, poets, and cosplayers are all members of that fandom. Fandoms often consist of message boards, livejournal communities, and people.

tl;dr rant ahead

tl;dr, just watch this video instead: http://vimeo.com/33498147
Apr 18, 2012 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
Like:

-Friendly community

-Share many interests with many people

-Easy to converse with

-Able to discover new animes through recommendations from the community

Dislikes:

-Some people don't respect your opinion.

-People begin heated debates for the dumbest reasons.

-Some believe if you don't like an anime/manga they like your automatically a retard.

-Some people go as far as look at your anime list and call you out for liking animes they despise.

In short just the hardcore fans of some animes and know-it-alls that believe their opinion over-rules all.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 18, 2012 1:48 PM

Jan 2008
holypoop said:

^Da heck did I just watch? Lol.
Apr 18, 2012 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
Paul said:
holypoop said:

^Da heck did I just watch? Lol.

Probably the most accurate representation of Waeboos on the planet.
No.
Apr 18, 2012 2:30 PM

Feb 2012
Weeaboos and anime fans in general. Fuckin hate em.

:]
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Apr 18, 2012 3:15 PM

Feb 2008
If you get easily offended then don't read this post. Just a warning :<

• Generally friendly people, even if you don't see eye to eye with the person.
• Most people have good taste in video games and enjoy JRPGs and such as well.
• Airing anime makes it easy to discuss things with other people.
• Lots of intelligent people.

Dislikes:
• "EWWW GIRLS ARE ICKY, I only watch mature anime for mature people such as myself." Basically everybody that hates on anime like K-ON and Hidamari Sketch just because there aren't explosions, titties, and constant death. Get the fuck over yourself. Most of these people are like 14 years old too so it doesn't help.
• People constantly whining because their favorite anime didn't sell amazingly and isn't getting a second season, when they do nothing to support the series in any way.
• People who have seen like 20 anime and think they're MEGA OTAKU, basically the weeaboo con-goers that everybody hates.
• Awful taste all around, people treating stuff like Code Geass R2, Death Note, and FMA as the greatest anime ever created which is just hilarious.
• People that only follow seasonal anime so they can fit in with the current scene.
• People who disregard older anime just because of the low resolution or whatever, when the story, characters, and everything else is easily just as good as anything current.
• People speaking out of their ass about the industry when they have no clue what the hell they're talking about.
• Pervasive sheep mentality where something gets hated on (or liked) just because they see others doing it.
• People gravitating towards one or two specific genres of anime and limiting themselves instead of finding the best in everything. No, there's no such thing as a genre that is inherently bad.
• General retardation.
Apr 18, 2012 3:27 PM

Dec 2008
Well I know what I definitely don't like: the snobbery and arrogance of some anime fans. The ones who have only seen two of three series (undoubtedly these tend to include Naruto, Bleach, One Piece or Death Note) and go around acting like they're a serious anime fan whose been watching anime for years and knows everything there is to know about anime. If they've watched anything else besides generic shounen I wouldn't be annoyed about it.

The especially hardcore fans who have seen hundreds of anime are equally annoying if they like to impress upon others how supposedly superior they are for having watched so much. I mean, really? No offense to the diehard anime fans out there, but I have better things to do with my time than spending every waking hour watching anime just so I can boast about how much I've seen.
Apr 18, 2012 3:31 PM

Dec 2009
People who think their soo fucking cool bashing the weeabos.

I don't actually like them either, but saying you hate them? C'mon people you need to grow up.
Apr 18, 2012 3:38 PM

Dec 2011
I only dislike overcocky people who think they're somehow better than others.

I love everyone else. ~♥
Apr 18, 2012 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
Sebulon said:
I only dislike overcocky people who think they're somehow better than others.

I love everyone else. ~♥

This. Perfect post.
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Yesterday

120 by Vendicator »»
14 seconds ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - Yesterday

35 by MadanielFL »»
1 minute ago

» Why were children’s anime dubs so unappreciated?

funtime43_tr - Today

18 by WaffleMaster89 »»
3 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

43 by Jonas-K »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you find how the anime community finds something to be edgy annoying?

vasipi4946 - 26 minutes ago

1 by WaffleMaster89 »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.