Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2012 11:29 AM
Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I know this manga has been out for quit some time so i probably wont get a response to this but i had to vent somewhere and this will be a spoiler but It finally hppened and the author treats it like if wasnt anything what a bastard.
I've been waiting for this for 80 chapters when they finally get connected in that way it should have been handled with more care than " oh and one night we did it". They've been living together all this times with all theese near misses as thier relationship gets closer and closer and then it just happens thats it. I know, and this is another spoiler but if you are checking out something from this far into the manga than you should already know, that she is "expirenced". What expirence she had sex with a boy a few years ago one time that probably took all of two minutes and most of that was figuring out how to put the condom on, I know i been there. While technically she might not be still a virgin but biologocally unless she's been doing alot of rough selfplay she still as good as being a virgin. And emotionally im not happy that the poor girl thinks its not a big deal since she's already done it once. It is a big deal she's doing it with some one she loves now and shouldn't he care to make her feel that way. Im just saying the manga would have been better if the author would have dealt with does kinds of issue before finally having them do it. As it is thats all they did was do it. It might be the way it happens in reall life but dang it thats why this if fiction. I think the author knows more about reality than love and im not sure if i want to continue reading this. i probably will but i'm taking a huge break before i finish it. And that was my two cents. It just dropped a point in my rating of it just for that
thisguy2011Apr 5, 2012 11:33 AM
Sep 24, 2012 10:01 PM

Feb 2010
thisguy2011 said:
What expirence she had sex with a boy a few years ago one time that probably took all of two minutes and most of that was figuring out how to put the condom on, I know i been there.

Haha.

You know what, you're right. Her childhood "experience" and the cringeworthy drama and confrontations that follow are out of place in this manga. If you made it this far, though, you probably felt the story already deteriorating. Personally, I felt it got stupid when the girl "moved in" the old man's house. Don't even get me started on the MC trying to become an architect.

What can you do. Stories lose their fizz when their authors run dry on ideas. It happens everywhere. I cope by pretending that vols. 5-10 don't exist.
Sep 24, 2012 10:11 PM

Feb 2010
thisguy2011 said:
It might be the way it happens in reall life but dang it thats why this if fiction. I think the author knows more about reality than love

Just requoting this because I thought it was an unusually insightful comment.
Mar 7, 2014 3:35 AM

Dec 2009
Well it finally happened. It did feel a bit anti-climactic, but the build up was pretty romantic... at least it did for me. All the awkwardness from before was pretty funny too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 119 Discussion

Culex - Mar 8, 2014

3 by tr25a3 »»
Nov 2, 2018 3:17 AM

» Tokiko & her husband

Jak - Oct 24, 2016

6 by chaila-tte »»
Jan 2, 2018 5:31 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 50 Discussion

Laevantein - Jan 19, 2010

2 by PurpleYam »»
Aug 22, 2016 1:52 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 62 Discussion

blessofcurse - Mar 13, 2015

0 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 13, 2015 8:54 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 12 Discussion

Ryushi - Feb 16, 2009

3 by good-time »»
Feb 10, 2014 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.