Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2008 5:04 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just saw this RAW. Oh boy....one thing is the crazy ending! I am going to skip to highlights until subs are out.

-Super block of the maids was a life saver!

-Fan service of Haruka was good for once! I think the better is the intense moment in the booth at the cosplay shop.

-Haruka's Mom SUPER PUNCH really made father KO! O_O scary women!

-More relationship development with Yuuto and Haruka

-Seems there is going to be cosplay cafe like in ToLoveRU #22 so that will interesting.

-LOL at cell pic of Mika. Obvious we know she is more ecchi than Haruka.

-I love the Aki-chan music box!

-The ending sucks of this episode...SHIINA I AM PISSED OFF AT YOU NOW! I said it before should something happen to make Haruka and Yuuto relation go bad that is what happened. I with seriousness voice out that what Yuuto did was stupid but Shiina was the one that dragged him into it most likely.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 5, 2008 6:53 AM

Jul 2008
i dont like the ending,too , it was kinda predictable. it seems that haruka gets the situation, so it would be interesting to see how yuuto will try to explain it to haruka.
but actually i would prefer haruka and yuuto working for the school festival, and not only focus them having a date.

Sep 5, 2008 9:09 PM

Aug 2008
The scene in the dressing room was.... w/e.

Haruka's mom is awesome; I love how she deals with her husband :)

The ending was kind of a shocker, but if you think about it, I guess it was kind of predictable. I mean, I believe every story that has a love triangle or something like that must have a scene like the one in this ending.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 7, 2008 7:28 PM

Feb 2008
haha this episode's ending is predictable....and of course what really happened between yuuto and shiina is not like what haruka thought it is

Sep 8, 2008 3:31 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
A tiny bit predictable but I enjoyed the episode. It's good to see how considerate Yuuto is. I didn't expect that little present.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 8, 2008 4:05 PM
Sep 2007
We all knew things were going way too well between the two. Well, I guess it wouldn't be a romance show without misunderstandings and jealousy. Still an alright episode. Now expecting some drama.
freedo-Sep 8, 2008 4:10 PM
Sep 8, 2008 5:06 PM

Feb 2008
1. Nogizaka's mom still kicks ass.
2. The oh so classic "It's not what it looks like." scene. I wish some guy would mix it up and actually be doing it INTENTIONALLY...oh wait that's school days >.>.
Sep 8, 2008 5:24 PM

Feb 2008
Nice episode with an evil coincidence(?) in the end.
I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 8, 2008 5:49 PM

Aug 2007
If it turns out that Yuuto tripped and fell on top of Shiina, then I'm good at guessing these kind of things.
Sep 8, 2008 5:54 PM

Feb 2008
I have to give the animators props for that ending scene, it would probably fool most people into thinking this wasn't an accident, looked that way to me. Of course it was an accident, a misunderstanding or whatever and the next episode will deal with the aftermath and then by the last episode Yuuto and Haruka will love each other.

Man, I should start writing manga or something, it's so easy :P
Sep 8, 2008 5:55 PM

Feb 2008
lol only a noob or an idiot would be surprised a that turn of events. i mean come on..... anywho

nogi's Mom is cool as always. her dad is far too weak...or is it that her mom is the Devil. oh well.

btw....the festival looks a lot like To-Love-ru's
Sep 8, 2008 6:42 PM
Aug 2008
Ignit said:
i dont like the ending,too , it was kinda predictable. it seems that haruka gets the situation, so it would be interesting to see how yuuto will try to explain it to haruka.

The plot twist was very predictable. The tension in the episode was way too easily resolved, and the plot looked done way too early, so they were telegraphing their moves in advance.

The character of Haruka could go a number of ways in the next episode. She's emotional enough to just blank out and cry, but that would probably make it too easy for Yuuto to gain forgiveness. The really cliche move would be for her to run away before either Yuuto or Shiina can explain. If the writers pull that trick then they really have no ideas.

What would be less cliched would be for Haruka to take the initiative and say something articulate and decisive, like, "Yuuto, I changed my mind, I *don't* want to folk dance with you."

Sep 8, 2008 6:45 PM
Aug 2008
kisami said:
her dad is far too weak...or is it that her mom is the Devil

Ironically, the same voice actress does Enma Ai and Nogizaka Haruka, so maybe the dad is afraid the mom will pull out a little straw curse-doll with a red ribbon...

It would be beyond weird to have Haruka suddenly start talking like Enma Ai... "Pitiful spirit, too long have your actions caused others suffering..."
Sep 8, 2008 6:51 PM

Jan 2007
hm...wasn't really diggin the episode, but Haruka moe levels were definitely through the roof so I guess it evens out. They really have to pull every cliche out of the book don't they.
Sep 8, 2008 6:55 PM

Jan 2008
Oh I knew it before she opened the door.

Just a thoght.... It's never smart to piss off a woman... Even worse if she's already got the hit squad on the payrole.
Sep 8, 2008 7:37 PM
Apr 2008
i knew there was going to be a misunderstanding, after you've watched so much anime with love comedies...
Sep 8, 2008 7:57 PM

Sep 2007
Even when she was going down the hallway I knew what was going to happen D:
Sep 8, 2008 8:45 PM

Oct 2007
arr the predictability. I guess it's good or bad. I don't know how to look at it. At least, it isn't super unpredictable like Code Geass R2. O_o
Sep 8, 2008 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
lol when she opened the door and saw them, the first thing that popped into my mind is that... they really like to drop whatever they are holding when they are shocked...

haruka's mom is the ultimate weapon, maybe not just against haruka's dad O.O"
Sep 8, 2008 10:17 PM

May 2008
datsunvic said:
Oh I knew it before she opened the door.

Just a thoght.... It's never smart to piss off a woman... Even worse if she's already got the hit squad on the payrole.
I agree never i mean never...next episode should be interesting.
Sep 8, 2008 10:32 PM

Jun 2007
aly_angelflight said:
If it turns out that Yuuto tripped and fell on top of Shiina, then I'm good at guessing these kind of things.

You didn't even need to guess, look in front of them. Theres a spilled paint can/cup. Clearly one of them tripped into the other and ended up in the position they where in when Haruka showed up. Now we're probably gonna have an episode where shes pissed at Yuuto and avoids him. Then at some point he will show up and explain what really happened and they will be all happy again.
Sep 8, 2008 10:47 PM

Jan 2008
How could you Yuuto? You broke Nogizaka's heart, I KILL YOU!!!
Sep 8, 2008 11:02 PM

Jun 2008
That's the 3rd time that Yuuto or Shiina slip again i think.. but Haruka misunderstoods it.

Sep 8, 2008 11:08 PM

Aug 2008
Shiina is da devil!!!!
Seems to me like they just wanted a little cliffhanger for next eps so they added that "fall" thing at the end.
Sep 9, 2008 12:59 AM

Jan 2008
I knew it couldnt just be an all through out happy episode i was waiting for that misunderstanding at the end!
..but my god what a misunderstanding, he was even touching her boobs
although Haruka in general is slow in this scenarios i think she got the drift.
Sep 9, 2008 1:32 AM

Jun 2008
predictable episode is predictable

its been obvious that would happen since Shiina's character was introduced
Sep 9, 2008 2:02 AM

Jul 2008
Zeinzu-sama said:

I loved the episode, but you are so correct. I think this will be resolved within the first 10 minutes of the next episode and we'll be back to our typical cuteness. But yes, this was seen a mile away.
Sep 9, 2008 3:43 AM

Jul 2008
skyenix said:
How could you Yuuto? You broke Nogizaka's heart, I KILL YOU!!!

I WILL JOIN IN YOUR ASSAULT SHOULD THE SITUATION ARISE.....can we really beat Hellhound though...my military training is kind bad compared to them... O_O
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 9, 2008 4:19 AM
Aug 2008
Zeinzu-sama said:

Shiina is in the opening credits, getting one-third of the screen space. What else could she be but the third corner of a love triangle?

... Well, she could be a giant robot pilot, but not in this series.
Sep 9, 2008 5:56 AM

Oct 2007
Wow! That was a predictable ending and it's pretty obvious from the situation that it will be explained to be a complete misunderstanding. This anime has really lost the flair it had earlier on and I'm surprised that Yuuto hasn't confessed to Haruka yet because they obviously know their feelings for one another. I just hope it happens next episode. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2008 8:09 AM

Jul 2008
Do they have to make it so damn cliche and predictable??

either the producers are doing it on purpose or...

==;;

w/e

Sep 9, 2008 9:01 AM

Feb 2008
Faust721 said:
hm...wasn't really diggin the episode, but Haruka moe levels were definitely through the roof so I guess it evens out. They really have to pull every cliche out of the book don't they.

I was really hoping they would do something moderately original, but i knew they wouldn't. still i liked it when the maid suggested kidnapping him and the others thought it was a good idea ;)
Sep 9, 2008 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
poor Haruka :(
Sep 9, 2008 9:27 AM

Apr 2008
toccata009 said:
That's the 3rd time that Yuuto or Shiina slip again i think.. but Haruka misunderstoods it.

Fourth time, actually. :|

Stop hating Shiina, original poster person who I forget who is~. T.T My poor Shiina is innocent. Innocent!

Thinking, though, that even if it -was- a trip (probable), they'd been like that for a bit. Haruka didn't hear a thing as she dashed down the hall, after all. They made very clear that the only sound was her footsteps. I want to get the full story on the situation.
Sep 9, 2008 10:16 AM

Feb 2008
i knew it, that something happens, cause Haruka was soooo happy since she had a date with him and so... it was not so suprising.

But for me, it dont looks like an accident for me. Cause he dont lie on her and had his hand to long on her breast. xD
Sep 9, 2008 11:08 AM

Feb 2007
Yeah, as everyone said, predictable ending was predictable. Still a great episode, though, and we all knew this had to happen.
Sep 9, 2008 11:47 AM

Jan 2008
pretty lame ending :|
Sep 9, 2008 11:52 AM

Aug 2007
egh, that ending was SO predictable
Sep 9, 2008 12:30 PM

Mar 2008
Wasn't the most exciting episode. Though, the next should be interesting.
Sep 9, 2008 1:07 PM

Oct 2007
formosan said:
kisami said:
her dad is far too weak...or is it that her mom is the Devil

Ironically, the same voice actress does Enma Ai and Nogizaka Haruka, so maybe the dad is afraid the mom will pull out a little straw curse-doll with a red ribbon...

It would be beyond weird to have Haruka suddenly start talking like Enma Ai... "Pitiful spirit, too long have your actions caused others suffering..."

Lets not forget that she is also Nina Fortner/Anna Liebheart, twin sister of a monster
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2008 1:07 PM
Dec 2007
Overly cliché and expected ending, but appart from that, the episode was fairly cute and well-written as usual.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 9, 2008 1:36 PM

Jun 2007
I'll eat my own foot if that's actually what it looks like.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Sep 9, 2008 3:58 PM

Jun 2007
gah, people hate shiina way too much. HATERS! (coming from a person who hates nagisa to death.... its perfect :P)
the episode was overly moe.
lol @ nobunaga proposing the idea after failing in his class xD
shiina was also pretty CUTE this episode. take that shiina haters.
lol @ mika and the maids on making a haruka x yuuto operation xD
i loved it when hazuki said "erosu" xD
the date was cute too
haruka in her costume = thats the highest moe level i have seen in a year. god, she even had a zettai ryouikki... ARGHHH... that is too moe.
why does nobunaga always appear when nogizaka is with yuuto in some anime related place xD
the scene after that was priceless though xD
now that is umm..... i think the animators were watching too much hentai the day before drawing that scene.
gift was cute
nogizaka's mother's KO-ing punch was supreme.
her understanding haruka's and yuuto's feelings just makes her more awesome.
haruka and ponytail is love
misunderstanding is kinda cliche, but then again, we all need this in the anime to make it go round.
then again, i wonder if it was really a misunderstanding.... yuuto looked pretty comfortable there holding shina's breasts xD i gotta say though, i can't blame yuuto.
i wonder how this is going to get solved, or if this anime is taking a 180 degree turn to shiina's benefit.
Sep 9, 2008 5:19 PM

Feb 2008
The ending really was predictable. Right when Nogizaka ran around with her delicious cookies, I knew that a sexx0r-like-scene with Shiina awaited me.
Not that it bothers me too much though. I prefer Shiina over Nogizaka. :D
So it was some nice fan service for me.
Sep 9, 2008 7:01 PM
Jan 2008
I loved everything in this episode with the exception of the ending. The second Haruka started running through the school I was hoping "fuck, she had better not walk into the room and witness bad timing". It must have been the lighting.

I wish Shiina could play a role in the series that isn't obligatory-relationship-progression-inhibitor.
Sep 9, 2008 7:51 PM

Jul 2008
Richard_Omega said:
gah, people hate shiina way too much. HATERS! (coming from a person who hates nagisa to death.... its perfect :P)
the episode was overly moe.
lol @ nobunaga proposing the idea after failing in his class xD
shiina was also pretty CUTE this episode. take that shiina haters.
lol @ mika and the maids on making a haruka x yuuto operation xD
i loved it when hazuki said "erosu" xD
the date was cute too
haruka in her costume = thats the highest moe level i have seen in a year. god, she even had a zettai ryouikki... ARGHHH... that is too moe.
why does nobunaga always appear when nogizaka is with yuuto in some anime related place xD
the scene after that was priceless though xD
now that is umm..... i think the animators were watching too much hentai the day before drawing that scene.
gift was cute
nogizaka's mother's KO-ing punch was supreme.
her understanding haruka's and yuuto's feelings just makes her more awesome.
haruka and ponytail is love
misunderstanding is kinda cliche, but then again, we all need this in the anime to make it go round.
then again, i wonder if it was really a misunderstanding.... yuuto looked pretty comfortable there holding shina's breasts xD i gotta say though, i can't blame yuuto.
i wonder how this is going to get solved, or if this anime is taking a 180 degree turn to shiina's benefit.

There is a theory about how the end can gewt solved should Shiina screw around with Nogizaka....send hellhound to snipe her...think if it as "School Days" brutal reality. O_O now would freak me out suddenly!
Sep 9, 2008 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
more HarukaxYuuto lovey dovey scene please.... LOL
Sep 10, 2008 1:31 AM

Jul 2008
Very predictable ending, I wonder what actually happened, what was misunderstood this time?
Sep 10, 2008 2:56 AM

Oct 2007
anyway the show is really great. the ending was so... hmm everybody said what the ending was like so nothing to add from me;)
Sep 10, 2008 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
Well the ending was a total cliché, but overall it was a nice episode :)

LOL @ Mika's picture in Yuuto's cellphone
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SwordWielder - Sep 25, 2008

118 by toralbabs »»
Feb 4, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 19, 2008

64 by toralbabs »»
Jan 27, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

63 by toralbabs »»
Jan 25, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 28, 2008

55 by toralbabs »»
Jan 17, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Aug 21, 2008

65 by toralbabs »»
Jan 15, 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.