Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2012 11:58 PM

Aug 2010
So wait, if Yuno was able to go the past and she killed herself how the fuck is she alive right now? loophole or am I missing something?
Kurogashi said:
*Reserve post*

Oh wait, it's the 3rd page - darn.
lololololololol
Mar 26, 2012 12:00 AM
Aug 2008
This episode made me consider dropping this abortion of an anime... First half of the episode was absolutely retarded...
Second half and the revelation of the truth was just stupid.... Can't wait for this one to end..

Started out really fine, but turned out to be really disappointing..
Mar 26, 2012 12:03 AM
Aug 2008
BTW. Does the Manga turn out like this? I heard the manga has a pretty fucked up ending.
No spoiler please.
Mar 26, 2012 12:15 AM

Nov 2011
guyklc said:
Yuki had sex with Yuno but didn't realize that she had an ax hidden in the futon? Really now?

Anyways good episode, but the sex scene made me uncomfortable, lol.

Check out the manga version.
Mar 26, 2012 12:19 AM

Dec 2011
Doesn't matter had Sex~

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Mar 26, 2012 12:21 AM

Jan 2011
Holy shit son that was crazy wonder whats gonna go down in the next 3 episodes! from my undesrtanding Crazy Yuno killed nice Yuno(kinda) which since they don't have the same History the Yuno that Yuki thought he cared about was already dead and was replaced by the Yuno that is trying to kill him now!.
Mar 26, 2012 12:29 AM
Apr 2011
This episode was pretty good even though i believe they could finish the anime with just one more episode if they are going purely on manga content.
Mar 26, 2012 12:32 AM

Jun 2011
This is wrapping up nicely :D Can't wait till next week.

5/5

Yumekichi11 said:
Both have the same personality. Both have different experiences so both have variations in their personalities. What the MINDFUCK is, in simple terms the ignorance of paradigm in where meeting yourself has consequences on the Time Continuum. Since that is ignored there could be 1000 of Yuno's if Yuno God like can bring each one from different worlds if you want to know. Fucked up? Yeah that's why I never wanted Yuno as God.

Yep simple.
Mar 26, 2012 12:34 AM

Feb 2010
jakeisquite said:
So wait, if Yuno was able to go the past and she killed herself how the fuck is she alive right now? loophole or am I missing something?
Kurogashi said:
*Reserve post*

Oh wait, it's the 3rd page - darn.
lololololololol

They skipped the explanation about time travel of deus, they should explain it next episode but they wont because they are retarded as fuck (people who makes this anime)

When they time travel they go to another timeline, another world, they are independant from each other.

And since yuno left the first world without god, she basically left her entire world to be destroyed.

on this chapter... i guess it was ok... could be better.

So the awful ending start next episode, wonder if they will actually make it worse lol (won't be surprised) but i hope not.
Mar 26, 2012 12:38 AM

Oct 2011
Epic, can't wait for the next, and next, and next ep!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2012 1:26 AM

Feb 2012
I liked the episode many cause it was interesting lol Yuki has his game face on and, I still don't get why yuno wants to kill him is it so he never learns that she was a different yuno? technologically speaking yuno is already god so i don't get it she could have done everything to allow yuki to win in his world and they could have been happy in god land? lol
Mar 26, 2012 1:34 AM

Apr 2009
the last episode made me completely dislike douchebag-Yuki and psycho-Yuno, that in this episode I didn't feel anything for them, when they slept together (actually supposed to be a nice scene) or when when the truth was revealed and Yuki was crying over Yuno.
However, still a good episode bc of the revelation of what's really going on.
Mar 26, 2012 2:00 AM
Nov 2008
When Akise put his theory together just before he died, I thought Yuno had a secret twin. There could certainly be some interesting implications there!

Then when they revealed what Akise actually wrote, I thought that Murmur was the divine incarnation of Yuno from the first world. Surely they could run wild with that and make for a great ending!

And then the twist was...that...yeah, I'm in the "I don't get it" boat. Yuno has done some ridiculously messed up things throughout the series. Somehow, "killed a time travel duplicate of herself" doesn't really strike me as any worse than her other crimes. And of course there's the whole other side, where Yuno has determined that she must now kill Yuki for Deus knows what reason. But it sounds like there's an explanation for that one on the way, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Really, I'm still enjoying the show, but I'm just ready for it to end. I can't fathom how they're gonna drag it out for 3 more episodes when they could have ended it in this one if they wanted to.

Edit: So I went back and watched the opening scene of episode 1 like someone advised. Despite being kind of underwhelmed towards the current state of the plot, that was awesome! Well done Mirai Nikki. Well done.
Mar 26, 2012 2:21 AM
Aug 2011
Thalandor46 said:

Really, I'm still enjoying the show, but I'm just ready for it to end. I can't fathom how they're gonna drag it out for 3 more episodes when they could have ended it in this one if they wanted to.

Actually they couldn't end it there, the mindfucks are not at there peak of mindfuckery. If they end it just like the manga I can't wait to see the reactions. Honestly I hope they don't alter it.
Mar 26, 2012 2:26 AM

Oct 2011
Another mindfucking episode. And yay for the sex scene though I hoped it would be longer :/
Mar 26, 2012 2:55 AM

Oct 2008
Did I just watch 14 year olds doing it?

Evil Cliffhanger Yukki looking badass angry at the end. Wow.
Next Monday, Y U SO FAR AWAY?!
Mar 26, 2012 3:06 AM
Apr 2010
Intense episode is intense. I'm so thankful for Murmur's explanation, been waiting ages to find all that stuff out. Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 26, 2012 4:08 AM

Apr 2011
Sex scene was awks. Episode was pretty bad until the ending imo.
Mar 26, 2012 4:11 AM

Feb 2010
Dr_Smurph said:
Thalandor46 said:

Actually they couldn't end it there, the mindfucks are not at there peak of mindfuckery. If they end it just like the manga I can't wait to see the reactions. Honestly I hope they don't alter it.

People talking about something being horrible , stupid and full of plot holes isn't the same as a mind fuck.
Mar 26, 2012 5:36 AM
Jun 2008
why after seeing this yea indeed only one person i know might have said it all ONORE DECADE & YUNO this is all their fault yea indeed narutaki said it.

after deus reduce to small piece murmur now take it over goes empress murmur!!!
few days yuki indeed realize his friends we're telling the truth & yuno is a lie.
talk to yuno oh it's a barrel bath yuno.
few days of random thing of dinner, home, school, etc that yuki finally got something to do.
after a date yuki & yuno has finally "DO IT" then ask for truth & mention mom dad part.
cue axe but false alarm then some ok then akise's message oh axe is back again!!!
RUN YUKI RUN for your life oh see ya on the fall push.
yuki all ok seeing himself & yuno can't touch.
it's all murmur's version mirai nikki christmas past looking all past event & the TRUTH.
yea the TRUTH is yuno is from another world (cue ONORE DECADE)!!!
oh see truth more why 1st yuno did it from fake suicide to bring yuki back but no.
& them want yuki back then ta-da enter 2nd world.
1st yuno meet 2nd yuno meep 2nd yuno got axe'd.
yuki seeing WHAT kind of TRUTH realize that yuno he knew from dream wanting is hurt & down.
then 2nd world yuno still bleeding in pain hear yuki's voice write one message "help me".
yuki going all YUNO!!! on it indeed ONORE 1st yuno got some explain to do.

alright after like channeling like Narutaki about it few eps to go ONORE indeed what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 26, 2012 6:06 AM
Dec 2007
It was an average episode, not really well adapted and plagued as usual by a disastrous direction.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 26, 2012 6:06 AM

Feb 2012
That what i have pretected :))) WOW THAT AWESOME EPISODE !!!!
Mar 26, 2012 6:42 AM

Sep 2011
I Get It Most Of This Episode. The ONLY THING That I DON'T GET Is Why Is That Yukki Does Even Care On The Second Yuno? Yuno Is Yuno Right? So If Yuno's A Batshit Crazy In The First World, Then Yuno's Also A Batshit Crazy In The Second World. Yukki Seems Illogical There.

I Have Some Doubts For The Next Episode...

Mar 26, 2012 7:31 AM

Oct 2010
mind fucked, i am confused with what Amano will actually do now, will he try and kill her then go back in time and stop deus from starting the game possibly? i am so intrigued, i want to know what is going to happen so badly!
Mar 26, 2012 8:02 AM

Jul 2011
Simply mindfucked episode, at least in the second not-so-utopian part. I don't remember manga being so, reading it brought a lot more emotions I guess.
Mar 26, 2012 8:06 AM

Apr 2010
Last episode was much worse than this.

2/5
Mar 26, 2012 8:17 AM
Jun 2008
CharbbyLoves said:
I Get It Most Of This Episode. The ONLY THING That I DON'T GET Is Why Is That Yukki Does Even Care On The Second Yuno? Yuno Is Yuno Right? So If Yuno's A Batshit Crazy In The First World, Then Yuno's Also A Batshit Crazy In The Second World. Yukki Seems Illogical There.

cause look

1. yuki is 2nd world version from 2nd world & is crying 1st world yuno "axe'd" 2nd yuno.
2,cry for 2nd world yuno cause same yuno from whole classroom who want dream.

good grief do even watch shows/anime with parallel worlds like ONORE DECADE http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KamenRiderDecade

yea so few eps this is so DECADE doing.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 26, 2012 9:00 AM

Aug 2009
Thank God they are following the story in the Manga, I already read it was it was being published not long ago so I know what exactly happens. This episode some may say was boring, but it kept me at the edge of my seat.

I just think that the way the two characters are - Yuno and Yukii - just way too opposite but similar in the some ways i.e. they can't accept things about each other.

They make a great team and such, and their fighting each other for each others happiness which is even more sad. I just cannot wait for the next 3 weeks!!!
Mar 26, 2012 9:07 AM
Feb 2012
Yuki, I will never forgive you for having sex with my yandere queen!!!

Good episode, although the"mindfuck" wasn't really a "mindfuck"...

Murmur should have appeared before the sex scene =/
Mar 26, 2012 9:17 AM

Sep 2011
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
CharbbyLoves said:

cause look

1. yuki is 2nd world version from 2nd world & is crying 1st world yuno "axe'd" 2nd yuno.

Yeah Yeah I Know But The Second Yuno Will Become A Batshit Crazy Bitch Like The First Yuno If She's A Participant In The Game Even The First Yuno Didn't Kill Second Yuno Or The First Yuno Isn't Existed. So That Means Endless Cycle That Second Yuno Will Still Become A Batshit Crazy Bitch And She Will Kill Yukki In The End And Become God. Still Yukki Is Illogical To Even Care For The Second Yuno.
TennoujiMar 26, 2012 11:49 AM

Mar 26, 2012 9:26 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
... i cant really blame yuno now.. nor yukiteru.. because as paranormal effect "Doppelganger" only 1 of you can live... now idea but i think this was used as idea in these seriexs.. so i cant really Blame 1st world yuno killing 2nd world yuno cuz both liked yukiteru and had same dream.. 1st Yuno just knew more about world.. but 2nd would would end up same if they wouldnt be aware of 1st world.. so even if 2nd world Yuno would do game all over again.. it would end up same.. Since 1st Yuno knew more because of returning in time.. so she decided on new measures i guess? But still why kill Yukiteru..

Ugh.. cant blame any of em... guess il see what will continiue
Mar 26, 2012 9:54 AM

May 2010
After such revelations, I think it was ok. The impact could have been better though.

Also, why should Yuki tell Yuno about Akise's message? If he's still doubting, he wouldn't say it. =,=
Mar 26, 2012 9:55 AM

Dec 2011
Yukki has become a man... I'm so proud of him.
Mar 26, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Sebulon said:
Yukki has become a man... I'm so proud of him.

Same :P
Mar 26, 2012 10:34 AM

Feb 2012
Yukiteru is a fucking retard. Fuck him.

But Murmur is awesome.

...also, the episode sucked.
Mar 26, 2012 10:37 AM

Jul 2011
They finally become one... <3
And after sex Yuno was hiding axe near bed :D that wasn't surprise for me, I just got feeling something strange will happen :P

I think this was best episode so far (2nd best episode 22) 5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 26, 2012 10:48 AM

Jul 2010
Finally everything has been explained and is clear now, even though I had a hunch already. Talk about mood swings. From sex to murder. =P

Mar 26, 2012 11:13 AM

Oct 2011
Yuno should be happy, Yuki gave his virginity to her twice haha.
Mar 26, 2012 11:51 AM

Apr 2011
... I actually just realized that even "This is my first time" was a lie :P Wow, so that's Yuno's secret, and why it showed her stabbing herself to death. I have a feeling in "first earth" Yuno wasn't quite as psychopathic as she was this time around ... since she's already won once and reset the whole thing, only with the memories of killing everyone once already and letting Yukki die. Granted, she probably was still a few beers short of a six-pack to start out with, but at this point she's got a half a can wrapped up in the plastic.
Mar 26, 2012 12:00 PM

Sep 2007
CharbbyLoves said:
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
CharbbyLoves said:

cause look

Yeah Yeah I Know But The Second Yuno Will Become A Batshit Crazy Bitch Like The First Yuno If She's A Participant In The Game Even The First Yuno Didn't Kill Second Yuno Or The First Yuno Isn't Existed. So That Means Endless Cycle That Second Yuno Will Still Become A Batshit Crazy Bitch And She Will Kill Yukki In The End And Become God. Still Yukki Is Illogical To Even Care For The Second Yuno.

Why are you just now questioning Yukiteru's mental state? He's been pretty damn retarded right from the get go. He's dismissed all the shit Yuno has done countless times including that time he was imprisoned by her. And holy fuck, is there really a need to capitalize every single word?
Mar 26, 2012 1:02 PM

Jan 2010
The sex was probably terrible. He seems like the selfish-type and he'd probably come after five seconds. She seems like the type to just lie there.
Mar 26, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2010
Dougy-kun said:
Yuno should be happy, Yuki gave his virginity to her twice haha.

Events from the first and second world are different, this was said this episode and in the manga, It was her first time, they didn't do it in the first world; also you may have noticed she called him Amano not Yuki in the first world so they were prolly not as "close" the first time around; also mentioned in both manga and anime that she was a virgin well.. till this chapter/episode.
Mar 26, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2007
So, the true about Yuno has been reveled!. I rrealy didn't expect this!
Mar 26, 2012 2:26 PM

Apr 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:

Events from the first and second world are different, this was said this episode and in the manga, It was her first time, they didn't do it in the first world;

It's not like she's ever lied to Yukki, right?
Mar 26, 2012 2:47 PM

Dec 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Events from the first and second world are different, this was said this episode and in the manga, It was her first time, they didn't do it in the first world;

It's not like she's ever lied to Yukki, right?

XD well that is that and this is this i guess, besides she didn't lie all the time, also that is pretty easy to check in most cases (the first time) so I'll go with it was both of their first times, because wouldn't it make more sense that she was more aggressive the second time around, its like i said she called him Amano, they weren't as close, since it was her first time living the process.
Mar 26, 2012 3:29 PM
Oct 2011
Is it me or the manga is way better than this ? I really think the manga told this part way better, and the expressions in the manga were way better than this too. well hoping for a better 3 next episodes, Murmur should've let Yuno wear that cloak , would've been a better ending, but well.. fanservice til the very end !

It's really good that this show doesn't have a preview at the end, cz if it did then don't know what's gonna happen to the people who haven't read the manga :P

the episode is all about number 2.. so i'm gonna give this episode 2/5, only for Murmur at the beginning though, let's hope the last 2 episodes will get more than 3
Mar 26, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2011
Oh fantastic. Mirai Nikki just went Tsubasa Chronicles on us with the dimension jumping :P.

It was still pretty badass of Akise even after being beheaded to continue to have the resolve to show Yuki that all important message on his phone. Yuki picked a poor time to bring it up that issue with Yuno this episode haha ;).

I presume Yuki and Yuno will both live at the end so it'll be interesting to see how the anime will resolve it :).
Mar 26, 2012 4:07 PM
Mar 2012
My first response to this episode was: "Aaaah shit!"

Even though I had a totally love hate relationship with Yuno, I kinda already knew in the end she would at least try to kill him for one reason or another. But man, this was just, WOW. But I was pretty confused about the whole Yukkii loving the old Yuno, but after giving it thought, I figured it out, because that was the Yuno that loved him and wanted to Marry him, not the 2nd Yuno who faked her death. . . .

But I was really excited when at the end of EP 23 Yukkii starts getting pretty badass. I hope there's a good outcome!! And I kinda do want to see Yuno dead. . . Just a little. . . .
Mar 26, 2012 5:08 PM

Feb 2012
That reminded me of the opening scene in Basic Instincts, but at least Yuki survived encounter.
Starbuck11Mar 26, 2012 8:25 PM
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 26, 2012 5:15 PM

Apr 2010
I knew this was coming because I spoiled myself. And I spoiled myself even more because I know whats going to happen next.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.