Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 8:50 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 19 should've been 2 chapters imo, otherwise the manga was fine.

Much better than the anime.
Mar 24, 2012 10:28 PM

Jun 2010
From what I heard from my friends about the anime, I think the manga was better as well.

Those last few pages confused me. Who is that person? Sakikabara? Or someone else? Really great manga nonetheless.

Mar 25, 2012 1:30 AM

May 2010
13man18 said:
From what I heard from my friends about the anime, I think the manga was better as well.

Those last few pages confused me. Who is that person? Sakikabara? Or someone else? Really great manga nonetheless.

Well from what I heard, its Sakakibara who wrote those and not really Misaki. She lied when she was asked by Sakakibara if she was the one who wrote the note.. I'm sure its shown in the novel.

I expected Misaki and Sakakibara to end up together but well overall its a great ending 5/5.
Mar 25, 2012 2:33 AM
Jun 2011
notsureifsrs said:

I'm actually enjoying the anime because so many people die.
I'm a horrible person, aren't I.
Hi.
Mar 25, 2012 3:17 AM
Mar 2009
Due lack of time and inability to watch animated gore I followed Another only on blogs and discussions but I was reading manga for a while already.
In my opinion anime went kinda overboard with all the deaths (esp. the latest episode)...
Mar 25, 2012 3:23 AM

Nov 2011
Ekutah said:
notsureifsrs said:

of course the manga is better, far better

and well, the anime wasn't that bad but the storyline c'mon they screwed up that as well so that's the BIG minus to the anime's side

and you're not horrible cuz if you ARE then me as well i enjoyed how they died one after another as well and i don't think of myself as horrible XD
Mar 25, 2012 4:54 AM

Feb 2012
notsureifsrs said:

I think so too, a bit rushed. But I like the anime, started to read it not until this week and damn surprised how much they differ. I think the anime will get a different ending.

I still don't know what the last two pages should mean, if that is Sakakibara when should he have written the line? If it was when he was there because of Reiko's funeral why would he've written "who is the dead one"? I kinda hate these endings.
Mar 25, 2012 6:51 AM

Jun 2009
I like the anime better, but I did enjoy the manga though.
[/center]
Mar 25, 2012 10:38 AM
Feb 2012
Mhmm was good end, haven't completed the anime but I'm sure manga is better, I was already aware they differ. Had to read last chapter and this twice to make sense of it all. The ending has me a little confused though, if that is Sakakibara...
It's over now, but this will probably be one of my all time favorites I have to say.

Ekutah said:
notsureifsrs said:

Naw your not, those moments are best haha :D

iHeartTsugumi said:
13man18 said:

Well from what I heard, its Sakakibara who wrote those and not really Misaki. She lied when she was asked by Sakakibara if she was the one who wrote the note.. I'm sure its shown in the novel.

I expected Misaki and Sakakibara to end up together but well overall its a great ending 5/5.

Well that's interesting, hopefully I can find the novel then. Though as for the reason why it was him eludes me. I think they should of ended up together...it seemed fitting...though I guess the way they were at the end means they kind of do.

Zhou said:
notsureifsrs said:

I think so too, a bit rushed. But I like the anime, started to read it not until this week and damn surprised how much they differ. I think the anime will get a different ending.

I still don't know what the last two pages should mean, if that is Sakakibara when should he have written the line? If it was when he was there because of Reiko's funeral why would he've written "who is the dead one"? I kinda hate these endings.

Yes, I hate endings like that as well...always leaves you thinking about it ._.
Mar 25, 2012 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
I agree that the end was rushed.
enjoyable series nonetheless.
Mar 27, 2012 12:04 AM

May 2011
Definitely a good ending to the series. It was sad to see the Nurse and Yukira die early on. I'm glad Asakawa and Teshigawara survived even though they overboard in their pursuit of the extra one. I do think it should have been obvious that Reiko might have been the "extra" one given the fact that she was a veteran teacher and that there was no reason to have an "assistant" homeroom teacher anyways.

I'm glad i took the time to read this. The Anime version left a bad impression on the series. Manga version was much better for me.
Mar 27, 2012 2:59 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah the ending seemed rushed.
But I liked the creepy shadowy figure seen at the school in the end of chapter.
~Left me wondering.

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Mar 27, 2012 1:10 PM

May 2009
I read spoiler that in novel Mei and Kouki end up together (sex included)
Mar 27, 2012 3:07 PM

Nov 2007
seemed too rushed to me.
Mar 30, 2012 11:02 AM

Jun 2009
In the end, I think manga was wonderful. I love the epilogue because it's much happier than anime. Also, manga avoided that killing spree. As for the deaths, Maejima got unlucky this time. He survives in anime. Takako and Nakao look very different from anime. I mistaken Takako with another girl who has braids and lives in anime.So, the two of them still got short end. No idea who's Shigeki Yonemura. Perhaps he wasn't on trip in anime.
So, I rate manga 10/10.
Apr 1, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2008
Good ending I suppose. It did indeed seem rushed. The last three pages kind of confused me. What was the writing and Sakakibara is the one who did it?

I'm glad I didn't watch the anime from seeing the posts you guys are saying. I don't want to watch a slaughter... faint heart. :p
HEY!
Apr 2, 2012 3:20 AM

Jul 2011
I think Sakakibara was writing the answer to the question. You can hear the sound after you see the "who is the dead one", so he has to be writing something else.
May 16, 2012 7:15 AM

Sep 2009
okay i just finished reading the last chapter today and it really made me confuse about the last two pages and i really liked the ending where the two of them are together...

well this was an enjoyable manga and i wish they could have extended a few pages in chapter 19 and 20 but at least this is better than the anime version ^...,^
Jan 15, 2013 8:09 PM
Oct 2010
mindfucked. who was that at the end
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 2, 2015 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
incredibly better than the anime
May 14, 2015 3:55 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I guess someone will hate me after that but:
Now that I finished the manga I surly can say that I enjoyed the anine waaaaay more.
I missed the whole Badas* final destination feeling. I love such things *-*

Oh well but I liked it very very much :)
If I find it around i will read the Novel as well
This surly remain one of my favs ♡

Jun 18, 2015 4:03 AM

Jun 2008
Finally got around to reading the manga in it's entirety and I gotta say I liked it more than the anime.

And I liked the anime as well....I gave it an 8/10...

But the manga was much more to the point, the art was VERY GOOD and much more darker than the way the anime was presented.

Near the end it did feel rushed, but I think this is because the anime made such a big thing about the finale, whereas the manga was much more direct.

Either way, I really liked everything about this story, it was very interesting and goddamn the ending was tough to take in, I really felt bad for Sakakibara and Reiko.

So sad, but such a great story.

I very well deserved 9/10....I really wish it was longer, but for the most part I was satisfied with what they gave us.
Jun 2, 2016 12:13 PM
Apr 2014
Confusing ending, that seemed quite rushed. Yet, it was rather interesting. I enjoyed this.
Jul 15, 2016 2:43 AM

Sep 2015
I loved the art but I liked the anime better
moar deaths, moar deaths!!
Some of the characters in the anime were given
more of a personality than the manga version.
Manga was more straight forward to the mystery of the deaths
Appreciate it but it's the anime that got me hooked
[align=center][/align]
Oct 25, 2016 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Manga was pretty fast and boring, I think anime ws better.
removed-userOct 25, 2016 8:33 AM
Aug 24, 2020 1:31 PM
Jul 2019
The person in the last pages was Misaki. Read Another 0, at there Kouichi's mother saying "Misaki-kun?" when she saw that shadow.
Feb 4, 2021 9:24 PM

Apr 2016
this ending seemed much happier than the anime's

also have no clue what the last 2 pages were supposed to symbolize
Jan 20, 2023 4:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A little sad things ended so quickly compared to how it was done in the anime, but good
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Dec 2019
First multi-volume manga I finish in physical format. Really have no regrets over buying the boxed set, I liked the plot being more simplified than that of the anime, although I must admit the anime was more entertaining in that regard, but made a lot less sense.

All in all, this was an amazing manga from start to finish, I really liked it, I'll treasure it for years to come, glad this was my first purchase.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 3 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 15, 2011

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Another Chapter 19 Discussion

lostfallstar - Mar 23, 2012

15 by Tsunamii_ »»
May 28, 2023 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.