Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2012 4:58 AM

Aug 2009
I gotta say, after following the series over the last few years and seeing it end like this serves my heart to the fullest content.

There are a lot of stupid things in the series i.e. letting Saito steal a friken plane.

But thats what makes the series great, nothing was taken 'too' seriously so the flaws make it what it is, a great love story.

Glad they ended it in such a manor. Now what I want to see is an after OVA. And see their kids lol!
Mar 25, 2012 5:47 AM

Oct 2011
One of the best episodes of ZnF :)

Great to see Louise will meet Saito's parents~
Mar 25, 2012 6:26 AM

Sep 2011
I'll rate this episode 4/5, but i still have to rate the entire series a 4/10, at moments it was just so bad it actually made me laugh out loud.
Mar 25, 2012 6:44 AM

May 2010
How the hell saito reached the sun so quickly with that jet oh I forgot it was an anime..
Mar 25, 2012 7:19 AM
Jan 2012
ahmed_great2005 said:
How the hell saito reached the sun so quickly with that jet oh I forgot it was an anime..

You can't reach the sun in a jet anyway, I think you just need to fly towards it and the "gate" is projected forwards from it.
Mar 25, 2012 7:28 AM

Sep 2011
Sebulon said:
DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! FOR LIKE ONE MINUTE, SAITO WAS WEARING SOMETHING ELSE THAN THE GODDAMN BLUE TRACKSUIT!?!?! For the first time in all of the seasons.

LOL Finally Someone Noticed That Saito Managed To Change His Clothes Once On The Entire Series. :D

Mar 25, 2012 8:19 AM

Oct 2010
ok episode

season gets a 4/10.

People say this the best season so im glad as hell i didnt watch the 1st 2 seasons then.
Mar 25, 2012 8:54 AM

Mar 2012
Much better than the other seasons.
Mar 25, 2012 9:19 AM

Sep 2011
bonifide said:
ok episode

season gets a 4/10.

People say this the best season so im glad as hell i didnt watch the 1st 2 seasons then.

Jesper3 said:
Much better than the other seasons.

Mar 25, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 2011
DJ007 said:
I don't get a point of putting openings in the last episode.

Plus how *** did he stole that F-16? Just jumped over the fence and took it? Well done -.-

They're only abou 13 - maximum 15, am I right? Being married so early...

Everyone knew that it's going to end with HAPPY END but at least pope died.

Still the worst season from ZnT series.

I read somewhere from an official source that they were around 17... It told their exact ages, but I don't really remember...
Mar 25, 2012 10:03 AM
Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Snaad said:
I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the ED of the series for episodes 1-11 seems to take place AFTER they married, because Louise wears the Parisian outfit that she sees in a store during the ED of episode 12.

That would mean that after they go visit Saito's family, they go back to Louise's world since she has the clothes she bought in Saito's world.
That's true it makes sense. They should bundle a OVA with the last volume that explains that.

Still nice to see that Louise blows up Saito even if they are married.

Although in retrospect looking back at the ED, Saito has a sword on his back=Delf (who shouldn't be in the form of a sword at this time... who knows, maybe he got another sword)

So maybe the ED isn't really placed at any particular time in the story... although I prefer my explanation that it's after! :)
Mar 25, 2012 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
Fuck you, J.C. Staff, 3/10 for the season.
Mar 25, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
bonifide said:
ok episode

season gets a 4/10.

Actually, the best season to me was the 2nd. You gotta see that one... I though the 3rd and 4th were just... unnecessary.
Mar 25, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
6/10
Reasons :
- Saito didn't die;
- He trashed the F-16;
- He married the annoying pink bitch;
- he still had the same freaking clothes throughout the whole 4 seasons;
- Bland ending ;
- They never killed Guisse or w/e was his name or any of the other group millitary guys.
- The dragon could've had more destruction development;
- They brought up Delph again.
and the list goes on and on and on until the very bloody end -_-
Mar 25, 2012 10:41 AM

May 2008
7/10 way better than season 3 and season 2 i guess this got an originial ending well at least Saito and Louise get married and went to the human world lol.... overall it was a bad adaptation from J.C Staff they should of made the last season 24 episodes! oh well!
Mar 25, 2012 11:20 AM
Jan 2012
bonifide said:
ok episode

season gets a 4/10.

The only reason you think this one is a 4/10 is -because- you didn't watch the previous two seasons. It's normal that you fail to be impressed with a season that assumes you're already endeared to the characters when you're not.

DJ007 said:

I don't get a point of putting openings in the last episode.

Plus how *** did he stole that F-16? Just jumped over the fence and took it? Well done -.-

They're only abou 13 - maximum 15, am I right? Being married so early...

Everyone knew that it's going to end with HAPPY END but at least pope died.

Still the worst season from ZnT series.

They're older than that, 17 or so, but even if they weren't, the legal age of consent in Japan is 13, so...
Mar 25, 2012 12:28 PM

Sep 2011
Unahim said:
bonifide said:
ok episode

season gets a 4/10.

The only reason you think this one is a 4/10 is -because- you didn't watch the previous two seasons. It's normal that you fail to be impressed with a season that assumes you're already endeared to the characters when you're not.

Exactly, Well That's Haters For You~.

Also, Somebody Crying And Left Them Disappoint That Saito Ended Up With Louise. Seriously If You Could Really Predict It Who He Will End Up With, Why You No Drop It From The Start? That Doesn't Make Any Sense At All.

Mar 25, 2012 2:00 PM
Nov 2010
I just can't take this couple seriously. I mean, he betrays her with the princess, she forgives him and he promises not to betray her again. Then... he betrays her once again! And what happens? A "comical" scene with the girls pursing him, and that's all!
You got to be a brainless girl to blindly love a prick like that
Mar 25, 2012 2:40 PM
Jun 2010
I still think season 2 was the best overall season but this season's ending is by far one of the coolest I've seen in a looooooooooooong time. I'd love to see some OVA's of time in Saito's world. It didn't feel like a ZnT ending without some conflict with the harem :)

I waited for Shana to end before I started watching it so I could marathon it. Apparently I need to get that started.
Mar 25, 2012 3:10 PM

May 2011
Finally. I'm glad they closed off the anime. I'm tired of the endings where Saito accidentally gets himself in trouble with another female and kills the mood between him and Louise. There were many things that made little sense or were just absurdly too perfect like the eclipse happening that day as another member predicted or Saito somehow getting access to a jet. What the hell did he do for it? "Hey, I need to borrow a jet; I'm trying to save my girlfriend from a different world and I need this jet to destroy the dragon with the elves and mages."

Ah whatever, we get the complete Louise end. Happiness to their sheets.
Mar 25, 2012 3:54 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the ending but I still want to know what happens next. It makes me remember why I like Clannad: after story so much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2012 4:02 PM

Apr 2010
9/10 for the best ending possible. And for being 10 times better than the Shakugan no Shana ending.
Mar 25, 2012 4:03 PM
Jan 2012
gekiretsu said:
I just can't take this couple seriously. I mean, he betrays her with the princess, she forgives him and he promises not to betray her again. Then... he betrays her once again! And what happens? A "comical" scene with the girls pursing him, and that's all!
You got to be a brainless girl to blindly love a prick like that

Most of it is accidental, and they explained the bit with the Queen quite clearly... She's the Queen, if you make her your enemy your life, and that of those you care for, is going to be hell. That's why he had to put up with her. Louise even said that herself.
Mar 25, 2012 4:17 PM
Jul 2009
Shit I get it, it's a anime can't expect realism from something with magic, dragons and whatnot, but for God's sake bloody military airplane fully loaded left unattended, and the conversation with his parents must've been a blast "Hey mom, dad, sorry I didn't call after dissapearing for blasted months, even though I'm just a highschool kid, but don't worry I just almost died a couple times in a alternate magical world, and actually died once, but got restored to life by a half-elf using her mothers charm, than again I was busy being a familiar of this girl next to me, but we actually married freaking yesterday, oh and I'm a landlord now, and a part of their universes royalty so uhhh yeah, how's work lately?" That stuff is just too much for me to take in as it is. Though I gotta say, he finally bought a change of clothes from his salary.
Mar 25, 2012 4:35 PM
Aug 2010
DarkRyuusei said:
6/10
Reasons :
- Saito didn't die;
- He married the annoying pink bitch;
- he still had the same freaking clothes throughout the whole 4 seasons;

You really thought that this anime would KILL Saito?

One very important rule of anime, you NEVER kill a character that has been previously killed already.

Technically Saito died at the end of season 2, he was then revived, thus ensuring that he would never die.

As for him marrying Louise, that was obviously the most logical choice, or did you miss all the scenes where they constantly said how much they loved each other :/

LOL, Saito never changed his clothes.....most anime characters never change their clothes either.
Mar 25, 2012 4:57 PM
Aug 2011
Oh, man... So many happy emotions... ^.^

What a great way to end the series... Or IS IT? ANN lists 13 episodes to air for this series... What? Maybe an epilogue for Saito x Louise? OVA? In my opinion, it would be silly to NOT do an OVA, considering this show's popularity, and how it would just fit SO well to show how Louise and Saito are doing in Japan. That would definitely make a 24 minute episode. Anyone else agree? Because on EVERY forum I've read so far, everyone's like "THEY SHOULD MAKE AN OVA WITH SAITO AND LOUISE". And I mean EVERYWHERE. So, if JC Staff can understand english, and if they browse forums (:P), well most likely get an OVA. YAY :D
Mar 25, 2012 5:42 PM

Jun 2010
is the torrent out on nya? or it just raw?
Mar 25, 2012 5:48 PM

Jun 2007
so where is my harem ending you bastardios
Mar 25, 2012 6:20 PM

Apr 2009
Excellent ending, what I've been waiting for for years finally happened :D
Mar 25, 2012 6:46 PM
Jan 2012
ichigo03 said:

You really thought that this anime would KILL Saito?

One very important rule of anime, you NEVER kill a character that has been previously killed already.

Technically Saito died at the end of season 2, he was then revived, thus ensuring that he would never die.

Someone never saw any Dragonball!
Mar 25, 2012 6:58 PM

May 2009
I had this in 7 but after he proposed to her i dropped to 6.

Overall series is meh, at least the anime.
Mar 25, 2012 7:11 PM

Feb 2012
I've got mixed feelings about this season. I wish I had marathoned it instead of watching week to week. It started out well, but the middle was pretty bad (Just like the other seasons). Still, I can't explain why, but I absolutely love this couple and I'm so glad they got married at the end. I also loved the music at the end (First Kiss and I Say Yes wedding version).

I hope there is an ova where we get to see Saito's parents and how he explains being gone for a year and getting married. Hell, everyone who knew him probably thinks he's dead and there's probably already been a funeral so i would be awkward.

Saito's return was cheesy and I felt like they just didn't care enough to come up with something better. Why would there be an eclipse right then. I do however understand how he stole the jet.
I am very upset though with the whole story of this season because I feel like they just forgot the first two seasons which were my favourite. I don't know if they ever explained the war with Albion but if they did then I don't remember it and weren't they supposed to return that ring to the water spirit?
Oh well, I liked the ending anyway and love Saito and Louis (No fucking Harems). 8/10
Mar 25, 2012 8:27 PM
Feb 2012
at least there is finally a close and the 2 of them going to Tokyo via the world door was really amazing.

wish we can have that ability
Mar 25, 2012 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
Bleh. Very bad ending X_X. Thank god I only waited 4 years for this to come out.. rather than the people who followed it from season 1 (Which was apparently the best season out of the 4). After season 1, the anime started to decline :/

I really don't like how they didn't just wait for the LN to finish and then make a proper 24 episode ending that cuts down on the filler fan service. Oh well... It was quite nostalgic when they played the OP song from last season though.

For the anime in general... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED season 1 because it was hilarious! Season 4 really lacked on comedy and just increased the fan serviceness... Not good.
Mar 25, 2012 8:57 PM

Jul 2011
Even though ZnT had some messed up plot, i was pretty satisfied with the ending and this would still remain one of the series i liked along with SnS. I find it funny when Saito was able to steal a plane with ease. kinda reminds me of GTA. lol. And the dragon nuking was just epic. They, then went to Saito's world. it was pretty much one of the things i wanted to happen before it ends and it did! The ending was much happier compared to Shana's, and i find that amazing. heh
Mar 25, 2012 10:06 PM
Feb 2009
Nobody noticed that Delf dies...again?
Mar 25, 2012 10:17 PM
Aug 2011
Animelover5454 said:
Nobody noticed that Delf dies...again?

Actually, no he didn't. He's inside of Saito's rune, therefore he can live and talk no matter what weapon Saito uses. He's a SPIRIT.
Mar 25, 2012 10:55 PM

Aug 2009
I have been following this series since it first came out (almost 6 years back, damn, I feel old! Wait, maybe I am...).

This series/show might not be extraordinary but guarantees one-time enjoyment unless you are type who wants each and every action justified to a T. I'll give this season a 7 given that it was a "good" harem/romance anime.

The all-ends-well ending was a bit surprising for me though I would have personally preferred a dark twist in the form of Lousie dying and Saito living happily forever with Tifa. ;-)
Mar 25, 2012 11:17 PM

Sep 2011
My Thoughts:
- Where the fk did Saito get his hands on that jet!?
- Saito finally gets a new change of clothes!? No way.
- Is Louise the first tsundere loli to get married!? Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
- Louise should atleast take off her cape when shes in Japan... and about to meet Saito's parents. *facepalm* xD
- Ahhh the rings, the rings! Its official. Louise x Saito!<3

Overall, I really enjoyed this season and it had a nice conclusion. 8/10 :)
Mar 25, 2012 11:53 PM

Sep 2011
Best Ending Ever.
Louise x Saito Forever.
Mar 26, 2012 1:06 AM

Dec 2008
haha the Dragon got F-16 ed - not much explanation how he aquired itXD

The last episode was good, a nice touch where the old insert songs.
Throughout the final season I would have liked to see even a bit more romance, but
A wedding is a good way to conclude, with no hard feelings left from the other girls.

I wish I had marathoned it like I did with the previous season, maybe I will do a 4 Season rewatch marathon

I will miss it...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2012 1:33 AM
Mar 2012
The ending is quite good, but is really constraint in one episode.

on a different note, does anyone have a copy of the light novel of ZnT in english? i really wanted to read it and answer many inquiries in my head.
Mar 26, 2012 1:55 AM

Mar 2012
Rawrol said:
Best Ending Ever.
Louise x Saito Forever.

Yes of course ^^. To me this was a beatiful series compared to the many others because of LOUSIE and SAITO. No harem ending ftw :D
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Mar 26, 2012 1:59 AM

Mar 2012
OriginANIME said:
My Thoughts:
- Where the fk did Saito get his hands on that jet!?
- Saito finally gets a new change of clothes!? No way.
- Is Louise the first tsundere loli to get married!? Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
- Louise should atleast take off her cape when shes in Japan... and about to meet Saito's parents. *facepalm* xD
- Ahhh the rings, the rings! Its official. Louise x Saito!<3

Overall, I really enjoyed this season and it had a nice conclusion. 8/10 :)

Yes i had the same thoughts. Like where did he get the plane? There isnt guards at a military base? He lost to the punks in the ally so how he jack a plane so easily ;p
After 4 seasons finally new clothes lol. maybe the author did it just cause its the ending.
LOL indeed very cliche stuff like meeting the parents.

But ya these are just minor details. I enjoyed the whole series 9/10
i might of preferred a more mature girl then a loli type.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Mar 26, 2012 3:30 AM
Nov 2011
I want to have separate OVAs about the other girls because we've had a lot of SaitoxLouise moments in this season alone so maybe JC Staff can consider that. I know everyone's not happy how it ended so maybe it can be done to keep all the fans happy.

Saito got a plane without going through so much problem is a surprise.
Mar 26, 2012 5:37 AM

Feb 2012
I would be lying if I said I expected that. And I honestly didn't o.o
Mar 26, 2012 8:04 AM

Dec 2010
Predictable but functional and fun even if the last episode was a bit rushed and some things aren't properly explained.

4/5 for the saga overall.
Mar 26, 2012 9:39 AM

Jul 2011
good ending, ive liked this series as a whole and it is sad to see it end but its been very enjoyable, i finally get a real ending

-saito ends up with louise (obviously)
-saito gets laid
-they live happily ever after where they can go back to tokyo
Mar 26, 2012 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
It was a feel good ending, and I enjoy those. I'm disappointed that Saito is now definitively with Louise, since I kind of hate her. Any other girl in that world would be better. I mean, it was evident from the very first season that it was going to happen, but it still disappoints me. I'll take Siesta, Tifa, and Henrietta if he's not going to use them, then.

I too was thinking how the hell he got a jet. And then he blew it up! What a waste. It was cool to see Delf again, but that inclusion seemed kind of pointless. Like they should have shown Delf in some other place after the jet blew up. The Ancient Dragon reminded me of Deathwing (from Warcraft) when he had some of his skin or barrier or whatever it is missing. And it was nice to see some interaction in Japan. When Louise had initially opened up the portal in ep11 I was half-hoping that they would have some scenes in Japan, but I figured that she probably would do what she ended up doing.

Good wrap up to the series, but overall, I did not like this season as much as the previous one. Maybe I'll like it better when I can watch it all in one go once the BD is released. Also with better subs... Hadena really messed up a lot of the names.
Mar 26, 2012 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
JasperKazai said:
I'm disappointed that Saito is now definitively with Louise, since I kind of hate her. Any other girl in that world would be better. I mean, it was evident from the very first season that it was going to happen, but it still disappoints me. I'll take Siesta, Tifa, and Henrietta if he's not going to use them, then.

That would be way too random... I'm sure more haters would be made if they did that. They want to make the average fan-base happy, not just a few people. xD
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.