Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2012 5:36 PM
Jan 2009
Not too hard for fans...

Pretty awesome specials overall, lots and lots of Nasuverse concepts never explained before in the anime format.
Mar 28, 2012 10:07 AM

Apr 2007
Guess I'll add Taiga for the specials then. I was hesitant at first, but there really are a lot of strong hints implying it's her.

It amazes me that Taiga is much less annoying when she was younger. Unless she's just showing respect as a disciple or something like that. Either way, I still don't like her -3-
Mar 30, 2012 3:49 AM

Mar 2009
Dark_Kain said:

Knowing what decade Fate/Zero (and by extension, Fate/Stay Night) takes place in was a nice bonus.
Apr 1, 2012 6:50 PM
Dec 2007
I know she's a middle schooler but couldn't they have at least chosen a more fitting voice? The difference between regular Taiga's voice and Zecchan's voice is rather...extreme.

Apr 6, 2012 6:06 AM

Sep 2011
When Iri Metioned T-chan, I Have No Doubts And I'm Really Sure She's Taiga.

Feb 23, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
Leon-Gun said:
I know she's a middle schooler but couldn't they have at least chosen a more fitting voice? The difference between regular Taiga's voice and Zecchan's voice is rather...extreme.

You know, Zecchan voice is cute, as she is. I don't know what happened to her for becoming so... Taiga. Maybe time, i guess?
Apr 19, 2013 1:08 AM
Dec 2012
Monochrome said:
Guess I'll add Taiga for the specials then. I was hesitant at first, but there really are a lot of strong hints implying it's her.

She should *not* have been identified in the characters section. It may be "just" a special, but identifying her as Taiga is a major spoiler.

Instead of naming her, Zecchan should have remained a separate character and her profile should have used spoiler tags containing the relevant information.

p.s. Yes, I'm aware that you're probably not going to read this. I'm just airing my grievance because I don't know how to fix the problem myself.
Apr 19, 2013 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
Jamada said:
Monochrome said:

She should *not* have been identified in the characters section. It may be "just" a special, but identifying her as Taiga is a major spoiler.

Instead of naming her, Zecchan should have remained a separate character and her profile should have used spoiler tags containing the relevant information.

p.s. Yes, I'm aware that you're probably not going to read this. I'm just airing my grievance because I don't know how to fix the problem myself.
Pretty much every Type Moon fan either though she was Shirley or Taiga.Then thinking about her COLOR it should have been obvious who she was.Anime only viewers of FSN want get the reference anyway.
Jun 7, 2013 8:41 AM
Dec 2012
And then there's people like me. I played the FSN VN a while back, but didn't finish it. I eventually got the reference, but it wasn't immediately obvious to me who it was (which is why I came to this thread in the first place).

Luckily I watched the specials before checking MAL otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed them as much.

Yes, I represent a very small minority viewpoint here. But it's a spoiler to have Taiga listed and Zecchan unlisted, so it really should be changed.

Even if it weren't a spoiler, the fact is that "Zecchan" is never called "Taiga" which means that theoretically she's a separate character.
JamadaJun 7, 2013 8:45 AM
Jun 7, 2013 9:03 AM

Aug 2009
Jamada said:
And then there's people like me. I played the FSN VN a while back, but didn't finish it. I eventually got the reference, but it wasn't immediately obvious to me who it was (which is why I came to this thread in the first place).

Luckily I watched the specials before checking MAL otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed them as much.

Yes, I represent a very small minority viewpoint here. But it's a spoiler to have Taiga listed and Zecchan unlisted, so it really should be changed.

Even if it weren't a spoiler, the fact is that "Zecchan" is never called "Taiga" which means that theoretically she's a separate character.

But it isnt a spoiler that affects anything.I mean those that never touched the VN wouldnt care about Taiga anyway.So whether they know she is Taiga or not has zero impact.I still havent met an anime only viewer that cared about her.

And unless the user clicks on Taiga's page he/she wouldnt just guess that the girl is the same person as the woman in the thumbnail.And before you say it:Why would you check a char that appears only in a special of a franchise.
ssjokgJun 7, 2013 2:21 PM
Jun 7, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2007
ssjokg said:
But it isnt a spoiler that affects anything.
Exactly. As this has no affect on the stories of both Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night it's not enough of a "spoiler" to require a separate character entry on MAL. This dojo stuff, with both series, is just a fun side thing anyway.

Jamada said:
As for this, even as someone who only read the Fate route (I'm terrible), hasn't touched Taiga Dojo (is that even what it's called?), and hates Taiga so much she tries to forget about her, the hints are far too obvious for it not to be her.

And yeah you really posted in the wrong area. If not for your submissions I wouldn't have noticed your complaints. Next time PM me or another mod or post in the forums that are designed for responding to problems like this.

ssjokg said:
Dude you should spoiler that, just in case :p
Jun 7, 2013 2:24 PM

Aug 2009
Monochrome said:
ssjokg said:
But it isnt a spoiler that affects anything.
Exactly. As this has no affect on the stories of both Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night it's not enough of a "spoiler" to require a separate character entry on MAL. This dojo stuff, with both series, is just a fun side thing anyway.

Jamada said:
As for this, even as someone who only read the Fate route (I'm terrible), hasn't touched Taiga Dojo (is that even what it's called?), and hates Taiga so much she tries to forget about her, the hints are far too obvious for it not to be her.

And yeah you really posted in the wrong area. If not for your submissions I wouldn't have noticed your complaints. Next time PM me or another mod or post in the forums that are designed for responding to problems like this.

ssjokg said:
Dude you should spoiler that, just in case :p

Yeah it's just that I think that those that would come in this thread would have seen at least the FSN adaptations but then again some watch FZ 2nd without seeing the first season.Anyway.
Jun 11, 2013 7:06 AM
Dec 2012
I will agree to disagree. My earlier response is in the spoiler, but you can safely ignore it.
JamadaJun 11, 2013 9:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu Episode 1 Discussion

belatkuro - Mar 30, 2012

24 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu Episode 6 Discussion

belatkuro - Sep 25, 2012

49 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 5, 2021 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu Episode 3 Discussion

Falcomster - Apr 1, 2012

30 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 4, 2021 10:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu Episode 5 Discussion

belatkuro - Sep 25, 2012

21 by nerfx »»
Aug 18, 2019 12:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu Episode 2 Discussion

belatkuro - Mar 30, 2012

17 by nerfx »»
Aug 17, 2019 1:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.