Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 3, 2023 12:41 AM

Aug 2019
Holy shit the last two episode's have been such bangers, I've never felt so many chills in my life watching a show till now. The reveal of Ginjo's plan to trick Ichigo but leaving only 1 hint, Ruki stabbing Ichigo and him getting his powers back, a full Getsuga tensho in one ep was amazing.

Bro Ginjo, and it seems the whole Xcution, bite off way more then they could chew. I'll admit the build up to urahara and Isshin was a bit wonky but man was it worth if it meant the soul society finally coming in to back up Ichigo, and holy shit 3 Captains and 3 Lieutenants? Bro this feels so one sided and i love it, there is no shot any of the Xcution members are gonna be surviving.
Byakuya, Kenpachi, Renji and Rukia not only giving him their spiritual pressure but also coming to back him felt really iconic since those 4 character's i want to say were major icons in Ichigo's life, and likewise Ichigo to them. Also dig their new design changes Ichigo included, feels refreshing and Ichigo's new Soul Reaper design is fire.
Dec 31, 2023 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Bro how is this "Ginjo" guy still acting all arrogant and shit in front of at least 3 captains?
Feb 9, 6:02 PM
Sep 2020
That Getsugatensho made me cream ngl
Apr 26, 12:21 PM
Apr 2021
Such an amazing episode.

Ichigo crying out of desperation and the comeback of Rukia featuring some of the captains...i couldn’t hide the smile on my face.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 19 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

43 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 18 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

40 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 17 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

49 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 16 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

45 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 15 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 9, 2009

48 by RGreatDanton »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.