Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 8, 2012 12:57 PM

Jun 2008
Yup, I saw this "revelation" coming awhile back ago....

And like usual, all the characters act incredibly random and stupid.
Feb 6, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2011
I don't know what's that about with Yuno being a fake, but why is Yukki letting her go?
The person he knows is the person right in front of him. Why does it bother him that she is not the real Gasai Yuno after everything she did? It's not like she recently got to be a fake. o.O

And I feel pretty bad for Orin :/ I kinda liked her.. well at least she had the most spectecular death this episode with getting her head cut off..
Feb 12, 2013 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
This episode is a mess
Mar 18, 2013 11:42 PM

Nov 2011
What happened to Yukki? I have no idea, but I love it.

And what surprises me is he is only using Yuno anyway, so if she isn't who she has been saying who she is, what does it matter?

He still is trying to become a God
Mar 25, 2013 7:42 AM

Aug 2012
God,I hate Yukki so much,because he's such a coward. Leaving Yuno just because it's not real her. God.. I really want to punch him.
May 20, 2013 11:58 PM
May 2013
Yuki is still annoying in my opinion :/ but at least he is doing something and the whole corpse thing it should seem pretty normal to Yuki by now. Yuno has killed a lot of people in front of him already. Yuno is still Yuno why did you have to let her go like that >:O
Anyways it was an enjoyable episode :)
May 28, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
what a turn of events!!

lol when did that weakling Yuki turned into a badass, much less more accepting of Yuno?!?!

finally 11ths face is shown!

Yuno fanservice!!!!!

Ninth looks cool with that hoodie!!

Yuno with that black dress!!!!!

ouch that bastard Yuki was planning to get Eight's children killed like that.

Yuno worried about something?!?! :O

more Yuno action!!!!!

racer outfit Ninth is soo good!!!

Yuno the truth!!!

lol Murmur said Deus is a scary parent XD

finally things are moving and we're getting to know more about this "Yuno"

6 more episodes!!
May 30, 2013 4:53 PM

Jun 2012
Aw, I thought for sure it would be the girl Yuki liked from middle school.

Well, I don't find it that meaningful the 3rd corpse was the real Gasai Yuno, other than that she lied to him (unless that lie had a deep reason behind it, I wouldn't know). To me, her feelings seem pretty true and the name is just a name.

Jun 1, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Too many weird things happened in this episode. So they are trying to say that the real Yuno is dead?
Jul 8, 2013 8:14 PM

Feb 2009
What the fuck Yukkii?! Should it matter? I mean she's the one who kept saving your ass!
Jul 9, 2013 2:12 PM

Mar 2013
A 14 years old guy drove a car flawless lol.
Jul 18, 2013 12:01 PM
Apr 2008
This Yuki I'm fine with. He's finally realizing that he's not a little kid anymore.
Jul 27, 2013 9:43 PM

May 2013
i dont get it that yuno is fake then who is she?
Aug 4, 2013 11:48 AM
Dec 2012
Im probably the only one who notices but yuno and 4th are like the only ones who change clothes.
Aug 5, 2013 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
XmOdDuBsTeP said:
Im probably the only one who notices but yuno and 4th are like the only ones who change clothes.

Lol.

I also thought that the 3rd person would be the girl whom Yuki liked, now I wonder if it's the twin sister of Yuno.
Aug 6, 2013 2:47 PM
Jan 2013
JustALEX said:

And like usual, all the characters act incredibly random and stupid.

yeah, there's something random about this show, if put it all to pieces there would be some inaccuracies, still, it's quite a nice one.

So, Yuno is basically using somebody's else name, but she have killed the family and the person long before the action of the anime, so who cares? I mean that's probably an important background information, that's all.
If that's how it is, then what was that about Yuno's parent's being strict to her? That didn't happen?

Feel bad for eight and her "army"... the sudden change in Yuki's attitude is something to worry about. He's been a coward for 18 episodes and then suddenly such a change?
Aug 7, 2013 8:54 AM

Dec 2012
How many people actually drive here? An auto car is so easy that 30 minutes is enough for anyone to learn how to drive. Heck, I could drive a manual car after 1 hour of lessons.
Aug 12, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2013
My my, it took what, 18-19 episodes to finally see some character development from Yukii, and to top it all off, it happened in an instant. Worst concept of a character ever. Die, Yukii. And as for Aru, here I thought I couldn't hate him any more than I did a few episodes ago. My my was I wrong. He has officially made it to the number one spot on my most hated characters list. He's above: Takao Kasuga, Nanami Aoyama, Minori Kushieda, Anzu Mazaki, Ryuuko Mifune, Sakura Haruno, Izumo Kamaki, and Yui Yuigahama. I hate you Aru. You don't mess with Yuno. She is god (pertaining to this series)
Mobius_TripAug 12, 2013 8:13 PM
Banishment, this world!
Sep 2, 2013 12:25 AM

Jul 2013
Well finally Yuki grew a pair (thanks to Yuno of course).I mean what can he do without her.It was nice to see some more info on Yuno's past which could help in tying up those loose ends on how a high school girl is so well educated in the art of killing/fighting.Ugh I can't stand how Yuki spins around in circles with his relationship with Yuno.We know she's psycho by now,he should know that she's a psycho by now so just accept her(psychosis included) or reject her completely (granted Yuno would definitely continue to stalk him even if he did that lol)
Also since when was Yuki able to drive a car? isn't he like 14?
Sep 7, 2013 3:32 PM

Jun 2013
The change was a bit sudden, but I definitely prefer the new Yukiteru over the new one. Although one thing that annoys me is how he keeps rejecting Yuno then taking her back over and over. But anyway, I wonder who Yuno could really be? Now the opening and the start of the first episode finally make sense.
Sep 7, 2013 4:37 PM

Aug 2013
How does Yukki know how to drive so well? It doesn't make sense to me that a 14 year old boy could drive so well without any training, well there's only one explanation for this: Anime logic...
Here's my anime list:

Sep 21, 2013 2:49 PM
Aug 2013
what the fuck is happening?!
Sep 24, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2007
that made me sad, I really liked Orin Miyashiro. I saw the uncensored decapitation scene ;-;
Sep 25, 2013 11:00 AM

Jul 2013
I'm going to be pissed if he can't forgive Yuno for being crazy. :/
I mean become god and bring her back to life and make her not crazy simple.
Oct 4, 2013 4:18 PM

Jul 2013
This change was wayyy too fast and Yuki driving is kinda stupid /wout some backstory on why he can drive.
Oct 12, 2013 8:34 PM
Jun 2013
How the fuck can a 14 year old drive like that. I like the new Yukki, no longer a faggot. WTF is eigth?? She looks like a marshmellow or some kind of Pokemon. The twist was mean but like who was the originL Yuno and when did she kill them? Did Yuno look like the imposter Yuno. So many questions. 7.4/10.
Nov 4, 2013 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
DA FUQ JUST HAPPENED. My main concern for this episode was... why the hell did Yuki know how to drive so perfectly, isn't he in middle school?

Lol other than that, I really like the pretending Yuki, he's badass and I really wish that's how he naturally is. His entrance at the beginning was amazing with Yuno hanging off his shoulder like something out of The Godfather. Though, his evil laugh had me laughing too, it was such a fail.

And Yuno's (can I still call her that..?) secret is kinda mind blowing, I thought it could have been her twin or something because twins can have the same DNA, but an imposter? Let's see where this goes.

I'm editing this because thanks to another post on here, I rewatched the opening to the first episode. Everything is fitting in place now.
anime-catNov 4, 2013 3:13 AM
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 8, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Darude said:
that made me sad, I really liked Orin Miyashiro. I saw the uncensored decapitation scene ;-;

I agree! That was quite brutal. We also saw what a nice girl she actually is some moments ago... :'-( Well, guess the shock moment was fully intended.
Also, the Eighth seems really nice, doesn't deserve to get betrayed by Yuki and Yuno :-(
But wow, Yuno was sure 100% psycho this ep^^

Also, lots of illogical things this ep: Yuki can drive perfectly, and both cars basically crash from a considerable height and nothing happens. Ok, one could say that their dairies said them that nothing would happen, but still, it is kinda hard to believe that they read all the way beforehand how the car chase would end.

Anyway, off to the next ep! :-D
Nov 15, 2013 10:20 AM
Oct 2013
Like always I'm split about the episode.

One one hand... YES YES YES YES, confident "evil" Yukki is awesome, finally he isn't a crybaby anymore and even fights himself. He and Yuno make an awesome team and I would love to see more.

However, on the other hand the ending really bothered me. Sure I don't know how it will continue, but I don't see why Yukki should even care about that revelation about Yuno. So she's not the real Yuno, she's an imposter... so what? She's still the same person that was with him all this time isn't she?
Just ask for her real name and maybe why she kept that silly facade up and then be done with it and continue on your path to godhood.
Nov 26, 2013 11:08 PM

Aug 2012
That poor kid
Dec 21, 2013 5:23 PM

Dec 2010
Yuki and Yuno going all James Bond.. well, it was unexpected in the very least.

But this episode is the first one that interested me for real in this show.

Edefrem said:
katsu044 said:

What is this i don't even

Yay!!!!! It wasn't only me! :D
Haha
Jan 3, 2014 11:22 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, I was really hoping that fat lady Eighth would die already, she's creeping me out. Oh well, sure as hell wasn't expecting that 3rd corpse to be herself O _ O Awesome episode 5/5

Jan 3, 2014 11:27 PM

Nov 2013
ZetaZaku said:
It's possible to learn driving under 5 days. Heck, 2 days are probably enough. It's not like was racing. He was just driving the car casually. People are complaining about this like he was flying a plane and not driving a car.

I like Yukki's transformation. He really looked cool during the meeting. They way they killed those kids was too cruel, backstabbing them and stuff. I hate Yuno completely now after cutting that poor girl's head. I really liked her.
I liked Yuno when she was cute and sweet, now she has gone completely deranged and ENJOYS killing people. Jeez she won't even let any girl anywhere near Yuki without bludgeoning them with a sledgehammer.

Feb 13, 2014 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
It of course started shitty with Yuno and Yukki arriving one second before Deus kills them. Who would've thought, heh? Hate how they're now presenting Yukki as a badass smart player, I wish they'd left him as a moron he is. Nobody changes like that, even with what happened to him, he is too weak.

Also he knows how to drive a car... yeah, right.It's not like Yuno to wait a minute before shooting knowing that what Eleventh told her, so I expected her to shot after saying we won, but of course she didn't, cause plot shield was up again. But it led to a very, very interesting ending so can't really complain about that. May'be there's still a way to end it nicely.
Apr 1, 2014 10:46 PM

Jun 2011
Lmao that was stupid. Yukkii, once again, don't trust Yuno, and after a while, he will be back to rely on Yuno again, rinse and repeat. Who exactly is this "fake" Yuno? Meh episode except for Akise's explanation.
ToG25thBaamApr 1, 2014 10:58 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 20, 2014 8:51 AM

Jul 2013
Seriously?
Fuck Yuno and dumbass Yukki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is always doing the same mistake...
PhinalPhlashApr 20, 2014 8:57 AM
May 21, 2014 12:53 PM

May 2014
i liked how yuki finally became serious and can do things by himself now.
besides that, since i watch the bluray (no censor) after seeing yuno chopping that girl's head off it sure was the most bloody thing (or horror thing if you prefer, or whatever) i have ever seen after all the episodes.
Jun 9, 2014 1:36 PM

Aug 2007
Eh.
Yuki's sudden change in confidence is a bit too much.
I was wondering if the third corpse was the real Yuno, but didn't have definitive proof to say who it was previously.

Hopefully the remaining episodes recover this mess the anime is getting into.

Jun 19, 2014 10:20 PM

Aug 2010
Literally the only person that I was worried about was eighth and Nishijima. I don't even care what happens to the others during that car chase.

Was cool to see my two favorite people at the end of the episode though.
Jul 5, 2014 7:52 AM

Feb 2013
Yukki made a 180 turn so fast. ("From zero to hero", as the saying goes) loool
It was too fast but it's better than his old self.

I feel bad for the little kid though. She got her head chopped off by Yuno who btw looked so badass in that outfit.

Hmm...I'm interested in knowing the identity of this imposter.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 8, 2014 5:56 AM
Aug 2011
What is "that" wrong about it? It is not like she killed her after they knew each other or anything. So what?

Nothing Yunos is is wrong about her but her being an imposter is the only unacceptable thing? What a bullshit.
Jul 24, 2014 10:46 PM

May 2014
Yuuki... don't let go of Yuno nooooooo! Impossible for 2 people to be living at the same time lol. This is weird.
Jul 28, 2014 3:13 AM

May 2014
A 14 year old driver, and no one finds this stupid? Also, Yuuki has some serious character inconsistencies. Shinji Ikari -> Guy who betrays an orphanage.
Wow, reaaaaallll smooth Yuuki.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Aug 22, 2014 4:37 AM
Mar 2013
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL, SERIOUSLY!?

What if she's an impostor? Yukki never really got to know the "real" Yuno, the one he's been with for the past months is this one. Why should he care what her name is? The author made this so overly dramatic...

Edit: Oh, I just saw the beginning of the next episode...
Don't you think "Oh, not again" when you hear an anime start with cicadas?
Aug 29, 2014 6:03 AM
Feb 2013
Poor Orin Miyashiro :(
Sep 20, 2014 11:32 AM

Oct 2013
Great episode IMO. There was some pretty fun pseudo-plot twists, Akise is a bro like usual, Yuki was actually kind of cool for a change (loved how he showed up holding Yuno like that right before Deus was about to kill them), and Yuno was gorgeous in that dress.

I don't think it's surprising a 14 year old knows how to drive, especially on a freeway. I was put behind the wheel by my old stepfather on the freeway when I was, like, 13, lol, and I drove just fine. This anime has way worse writing inconsistencies than a 14 year being able to drive, which is pretty believable. It's not like driving on a freeway is very hard. It's mostly just steering a wheel.

I dunno what's up with Yuno, but the flashbacks of her being holed up by her parents leads me to believe that whatever is going on, it's not (entirely) her fault. Most likely, she has a legit explanation. Or those memories are fake memories she created to fool herself. Knowing her character, that's realistically possible.

I don't know why Yuki is so freaked out about it either way. I mean, he already knew she killed some people (can't recall if he knew it was her parents or not though), and she frichen locked his ass up and tried to murder his friends for God's sake. I'd say her being an imposter is pretty much the LEAST psychotic of the psychotic things she's done, and he came running back to her every time in the past.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 20, 2014 7:35 PM

Apr 2013
Wasn't Yukki throwing up over stabbing one guy before?

And now he coldly commits mass murder to become God?

Uuuugh this guy.
Powerful eyebrows.
Sep 25, 2014 10:17 AM

Jan 2014
I don't get it. The real Yuno? On to the next
episode, this was quite of a cliffhanger x)
Oct 6, 2014 1:19 PM

Mar 2008
About Yuno... I expected this will be the case ever since they mentioned the 3rd body for the 1st time.

What puzzles me is another thing. First, in previous EP, Nishijima tells Yuno that they identified her parents based on the dental records. In this episode he shows photos of Yuno parents remains...

But how this is possible? What dental records if they are supposed to be headless? Why they have heads on these photos? Only the 3rd body should be intact.
Oct 13, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
What the heck, so who the fuck is the fake Yuno and why is she pretending to be Yuno to begin with ?O.o Really good episode over all, still hate Yuno tho haha she is so freaking annoying.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.