Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2012 8:55 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The thing that still confuses me is when they talk about the past. I don't know if they're talking about the years his mother died or last year in the manga.

So something went out of order when Misaki started to talk with Sakikabara. Increasing the non-existence won't work, so that means people will start dying?

Feb 12, 2012 1:41 PM

Feb 2008
Obviously it won't to increased the non-existence, they have to find the death before it's too late. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 14, 2012 6:45 PM

Oct 2010
Yeah sure I just read it. Holy shit the teacher is still as shocking as ever. That whole scene will be insane in the brain next episode of Another.

Reiko is acting really weird like she is not herself at all. That black shadow and all makes me wonder of her. It does give off a Aura of darkness and death. Also the fact she is regretting Kouichi's mother death may mean she was part of making it happen? I presume.

Izumi is totally bent on blaming it all on Kouichi but get this adding another existence does not stop the curse at all but break rules of it. While i did think it would appease the spirit it did not at all. Moreover I think the teacher killed his mother before killing himself. Thus the cycle of killing mother than person related to them. Such was the case of Yukari.

And so Izumi is totally bent on hatred towards Kouichi/Mei. At the end I won't forget this,

I wonder how the anime will handle that. It should be in the next episode. Izumi will reach her best point around there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 17, 2012 3:00 AM

Jul 2008
The "black spell" gets even more malevolent when there's malevolent feelings emanating from those involved. They hoped to weaken it, but because of Izumi they most probably made it stronger.

So I guess fear and hatred makes it stronger.
Feb 17, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2012
I think that we have to pay attention at the part of Misaki thoughts
She thougth: "All related things about the non existing person are forgotten".
And remember to Aunt Reiko, she couldn't remember what happen that day...

Sakoju!
Feb 22, 2012 1:15 PM

Jun 2009
Reading this chapter made me feel like the anime is a lot better. Izumi is blaming Sakikabara and Mei, even though no one told Sakikabara what was happening. Technically, it's the class' fault for not informing him of the situation.

The kids are a lot more rational in the anime and Izumi seems to have more layers then being suspicious and angry all the time.

It was a good chapter though.
[/center]
Mar 29, 2012 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
No comments on Grandpa's words? Here's the page I'm talking about:

Kudobera commiting suicide was quite disburbing...
I prefer anime wording:
Mar 25, 2013 1:06 PM

Jan 2013
wow great chapter
Jul 8, 2014 4:33 PM

Jun 2014
"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Poor sakakibara, he had no idea about the curse.
May 14, 2015 11:15 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I liked this chapter a lot more in the anime tbh. Still nice. Teachers death was insane xD
Sakakibara getting blamed is really non sense to me. They did not tell him. So if they want to blame him, they should blame themself too.

Aug 19, 2018 6:49 PM
Mar 2014

Holy shit, this is the chapter the teacher stabbed himself in the neck
Oct 9, 2021 5:07 AM

Nov 2019
This chapter has important information to know who is the "extra"

I realized this somewhat by chance while watching the anime, and now I realize that it was intentional by the author.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 20 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 24, 2012

28 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 3 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 15, 2011

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.