Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
May 22, 2020 1:08 PM

Apr 2020
Not as gory as last episode but that's okay because i'm happy that Misaki's and Kouichi's relationship is growing!
Jun 8, 2020 7:30 AM

Mar 2016
I think Mei is alive but there must be more to her than this, come on, the girl visited morgue for doll parts!

So something supernatural just doesn't want that class to have one more student ..

Soi think i got it, the rule 4 might be about ghosting one chosen person in the class. And everyone who died in previous episodes had broken that rule, no doubt.

BUT.
QUESTION.
Is Mochizuki alive rn??? He mentioned Misaki in the note for Kouichi!

also i don't think that Kouichi is the second extra person, i think the class decided to ignore him too so that they won't end up acknowledging Misaki because of his questions !

And I really wonder who is the ghost! no clue for now!
Jul 4, 2020 5:43 AM

May 2018
Finally some answers! Rip the guy with the bad heart, though
Sep 1, 2020 9:10 PM
Oct 2019
FOLLOW THE RULES!

Hey, uh, morons. It might help to say what the damn rules are in the first place, and explain why you have them!

I'm glad somebody finally explained what the folklore is. And also explained what was going on with the class and its rules, sort of. Sounds kind of ridiculous, but whatever. I'll just accept them for what they are.
Sep 3, 2020 5:13 AM
Dec 2017
Great episode. Exposition dump but thats fine because it was important because it was starting to get too confusing to keep track of. Still a couple mysteries to reveal yet so the suspense is still thick.
Sep 23, 2020 6:55 AM

Jul 2020
So Mei became a sacrifice, poor girl. I wonder why she’s the one who were treated to be nonexistent.
Dec 4, 2020 8:47 AM
Apr 2016
Why are they not running away from that school as fast as they fucking can?
Feb 1, 2021 4:47 AM
Aug 2020
its very good ep cuz they give alot of backgorund info!
Jun 10, 2021 12:37 AM

Feb 2021
Whew finally we get to know what's actually going on. Mei Misaki ain't dead :')
Also if I were to be ignored and not told anything clearly I would have thrown my hands pretty soon lol. Also that class rep girl Akazawa right? She seems so ignorant and annoying. If they could just discuss this with Koichi, it would have been hella better. He would have atleast known the reason and it would have been easy to cooperate with others.

Jun 10, 2021 12:37 AM

Feb 2021
Whew finally we get to know what's actually going on. Mei Misaki ain't dead :')
Also if I were to be ignored and not told anything clearly I would have thrown my hands pretty soon lol. Also that class rep girl Akazawa right? She seems so ignorant and annoying. If they could just discuss this with Koichi, it would have been hella better. He would have atleast known the reason and it would have been easy to cooperate with others.

Aug 10, 2021 2:14 AM
Mar 2020
Got really confused after watching the episode. But got some clarity after reading this discussion haha. I can definitely say that this ain't really like scary BWAH, just "oh a death, cool." The suspense is still strong, not entirely disappointed with this, but the characters to me, are like robots with no emotion. They feel connected, like puppets being played. The atmosphere is suprisingly shifting to a more darker side after that "Kouchi, who the fuck is that?" countermeasure.

Ikuo's death was so ungodly wrong. It was so sudden and weak. Are these people really the people we think they are? Find out more on- just kidding.

Pretty okay episode, i may be called a normie, but no haha.
Your existence doesn't matter because no one will notice if you never existed.
Oct 29, 2021 8:01 PM

Jan 2016
But if Mei does exist, then how did Mizuno not know that she came to give a doll to her cousin? That still does not make sense to me. IDK what to think. So if she is not the Misaki from 26 years ago then what is she? Just a weird girl that is ignored? And why exactly? These asshole classmates couldn't just explain the rules? Also Kira got that poor heart attack kid.

After watching ep: My theory is Sakaki and Mei are the two dead people in the class. Would explain why the countermeasures girl recognizes him and everything surrounding Mei.

Nov 27, 2021 10:24 AM

Mar 2019
There goes the boy with heart problems. And I actually liked his reaction before everything went down, telling Kouichi that he'll answer every question. Also finally Kouichi realized what's going on. I actually loved the talk between him and Mei. But still, why do they need to "forget" about Kouichi as well. Couldn't Kouichi just forget about Mei and everything would go back to normal?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 24, 2022 7:12 PM

Feb 2009
wtf???
The end of this anime has to be very good, because it's hard to put up with so much bullshit.

1- Why didn't they say right away that the only rule in the room was to ignore Misaki?

2 - Now, technically, there is one less student, since two are ignored.

3 - 2 are dying a month and not 1 as Misaki mentioned

For me, so far, it's just a plot where everything happens in a very convenient way for the story.
Apr 25, 2022 5:51 AM

May 2017
Sayane said:
wtf???
The end of this anime has to be very good, because it's hard to put up with so much bullshit.

1- Why didn't they say right away that the only rule in the room was to ignore Misaki?

2 - Now, technically, there is one less student, since two are ignored.

3 - 2 are dying a month and not 1 as Misaki mentioned

For me, so far, it's just a plot where everything happens in a very convenient way for the story.

you kinda seem to be not listening properly :(

they didnt say cuz reason that i cant remember if its exposed yet

i cant comment on this cuz poilers

its 1 minimum. no maximum.

story has a good plot twist. trust
Sep 21, 2022 5:04 PM
Nov 2019
ive never seen such a low iq character since DBS goku
Oct 18, 2022 5:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So this is the first big reveal episode, we find out Mei isn’t a ghost, that actually blew my mind a little bit lol, like I was always on the fence between her being alive or a ghost, but I was definitely leaning on the ghost thing, but finding out Mei is alive and is just being ignored by her entire class was just really well done, it felt like the first big mystery was solved and the skies cleared for once. When you look back and connect the dots it all makes sense too, I loved that so much lol.

And then we get the info dump on how this curse got started, and the concept behind an extra person being there I understood pretty easily because I actually played a game with a similar concept where it’s about a dead person thinking they’re alive called “Worldend Syndrome” and they’re referred to as Yomibito in that game. It’s cool to see that concept used here, and it definitely cleared up why Kouichi’s class are being assholes lol. But after all those reveals some other things are becoming clear regarding Kouichi’s family, but I’ll hold off on that for now. I was already loving this show but it just got even better. And lastly rip that one guy that died of a heart attack for breaking the rules, he was a real one.
Nov 14, 2022 5:20 AM
Nov 2022
yo i thought mei was a ghost
Jan 9, 2023 8:37 PM
Feb 2021
This mc shows many signs of psychopathy
Mar 14, 2023 4:48 AM

Dec 2022
Misaki finally gets some good focus in this episode. Took Kouichi long enough to actually talk with her.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 19, 2023 3:19 AM
Apr 2023
so she isn't dead, or is she?
May 9, 2023 6:27 AM

Oct 2021
This show has great animation, score and atmosphere. And Mei seems like a cool character. But my god, the story is absolute nonsense, and I just can’t get past it. Close to dropping this.
SaltyCookieMay 9, 2023 6:49 AM
Jun 22, 2023 10:16 AM

Aug 2019
Man that was a lot to take in 0_0 A lot of which I already kind of figured out, but I love this! And honestly they asked for this, like how are they about to just not tell Shoichi the rules before all the death started?
Jan 16, 12:27 PM
Jan 2021
Great episode. One mystery is solved, now the next ones.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

538 by 0ddi_ »»
Yesterday, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1043 by NoviSun »»
May 21, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CuriousThing - Feb 20, 2012

372 by BertBert »»
May 21, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrSteeel - Jan 23, 2012

666 by BertBert »»
May 21, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ilikeyouevenmore - Jan 16, 2012

383 by BertBert »»
May 21, 2:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.