Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2012 10:53 PM

Mar 2011
This show is not too scary, but it is very suspenseful and has very good mystery. Why the nurse? >.<,
I want to see her more
Jan 30, 2012 11:27 PM
Dec 2011
good ep. 4/5
Jan 30, 2012 11:37 PM

Dec 2011
colddarkness said:
Another great episode. I am disappointed the nurse died, though. I liked her :/

Yeah, and she was so cute...
Jan 30, 2012 11:39 PM

Feb 2010
first four eyes now the nurse who is next?
Jan 30, 2012 11:43 PM

May 2011
Oh, geez...I mean, it was obvious from episode 1 that the nurse was gonna go, but...man...I wanna cry. I liked the nurse.

T_T
Jan 30, 2012 11:44 PM

Oct 2009
I particulary enjoy watching this show at around midnight for a better experience.

Liked the Omen reference and a bit of a Final Destination feel now. Ahah...i feel so bad for the nurse but i was expecting it...still, her face, man...
They're all going down like that.
Jan 31, 2012 12:53 AM

Nov 2008
Oh..Jesus.
Why did I click next episode...
I totally knew she was gonna go.
I have a feeling that either Kazami or Takabayashi...Hm. Can't say for sure.

-MgZ_ said:
Another Episode 3 Lesson: Don't use school's stair case.
Another Episode 4 Lesson: Don't use hospital's elevator.

Good lessons learned.

Lauriet said:
ChibiHanyou said:
God... damn! My jaw literally hit the floor. Wow....

So did hers, lol.

Sorry, too soon?

Beautiful.

Jan 31, 2012 12:57 AM

Jul 2010
shadowtsunami said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Wow :O

I don't get how that fall did that to her face .. =O
But still ... wowz.

Well If you really want to know I shall tell you. It is really basic physics lol. I will answer in forces, final speed, and energy that was released. All I got to say is many of these things are based on averages.

Only read if you like math and physics lol

+reputation :p

Btw, the avarage is only 41kg for women in japan? O_o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2012 1:03 AM

Jan 2010
well this episode busts the Theory of the Ending

But i really didnt wanted her to die .
but didnt you noticed some thing
every one who he talked and mentions "Misaki Mei" , died shortly after
Jan 31, 2012 1:21 AM

Jun 2011
very good show
Jan 31, 2012 1:24 AM

Aug 2010
When this show ends, someone should do an AMV set to the music used in FD2 (My name is death...).

I'll miss the nurse, she was a really nice person and was actually trying to help Kouichi. By the way, I like how he is getting more active, I would demand an explanation if I was in his shoes too. 4/5.
Jan 31, 2012 1:25 AM

Jun 2009
I knew it... it was nurse's turn!
Jan 31, 2012 1:29 AM

Feb 2008
Still hilarious. Watching just for the deaths, but I find myself going 'wait, she gunna die? No? Damnit. OOOOHhhh how bout him? No? Aw man. D: 'Oh that girl better not die by choking on that pill.... oh thank God'. Etc.

Had me in fits of laughter throughout the ep, I love it for all the wrong reasons. Suspense isn't getting me, it's too slow and forced for that. So, onwards to another death in ep 5! Can't wait!
Anime figure reviews:
Jan 31, 2012 2:23 AM

Jul 2009
okthxbaii said:
This show is changing so much from the manga, I'm starting to lol at such a shit adaption it is becoming.

This anime isn't an adaptation of the manga, it's an adaptation of the novel that the manga is an adaptation of. Expecting the anime and the manga to be the same is kinda silly, and only people who've read the novel can accurately comment on how well adapted it is.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Jan 31, 2012 2:35 AM

Aug 2011
Ale1190 said:
I particulary enjoy watching this show at around midnight for a better experience.
In the dark. Alone. Surround sound.

But definitely don't eat anything while watching, because you may lose it at the end.
Jan 31, 2012 3:08 AM
Jun 2008
The granny in the doll shop look like NPC from those MMorpg game I played .She seriously need to eat some prune .

Many people seem to have reference of saying that this Anime is similar to Final destination, but I think this Anime is more similar to Stein gate(without the time machine) lol. imo

Jan 31, 2012 3:40 AM

Apr 2010
Poor nurse -_-
Jan 31, 2012 4:33 AM

Feb 2008
The animation quality was superb, which made the scene even more graphic. I guess someone needs to invent new means of moving around buildings since neither stairs or elevators are safe...
Jan 31, 2012 4:34 AM
May 2010
I was worried the nurse was going to die soon as well. It was obvious she was going to die, but it's still sad to see her go. I haven't read the manga but I'm sure Kouichi now is going to have a gist of what's going on. People need to remember in his position he doesn't have some of the clues we have, like the talk at the beginning about a death a month or watching the classmates talk among themselves about him. To him, he entered the classroom with everyone looking at him, and decided to go talk to the guy who had promised to tell him what was going on to get answers. The phone call likely answered some of it for him but leaves him with more questions.

Anyway, theory time.

First of all, I do think the doll shop lady is a doll herself. It's obvious dolls play a big role in this somehow but I haven't yet made the connection. Their in the still frames between scene transitions, they're all over the opening, and Misaki seems to hang around the doll shop a lot with a doll that looks like her. One of the elements at play right now I really have no theories on how it ties in.

I can understand people's draws to Final Destination on the death style, but it's actually how curses occur according to popular Japan folklore. In Japan, you either have to appease the curse's source or deaths occur, usually caused by bizarre 'accidents' like this. If I'm not mistaken, we also saw a few plot threads thicken in this episode as there was some suggestions of things to come.

First of all, the drama club girl. The moment I saw the glass-ladder set-up I knew it was coming as it stood out to much, but they pulled it off well. The drama girl is an energetic type who seems very dramatic. My guess is that through fear and the stuff occurring in the anime she might go a bit psycho and blame Kouichi for the incidents. I can see her either dying while trying to kill Kouichi to 'seal off the curse' or to use him, as demonstrated her death was prevented by Kouichi. That might lean her to try and 'use' him to survive. This is theory and will have to see if it really plays out that way.

Kouichi's... Sister, I believe it is? Well, she obviously is getting set-up here as well. The scene with his sister in this episode felt like a very important plot point. Towards the end it seemed like Kouichi was about to ask his sister something important but she shrugs it off. Her headache seems unnatural to prevent her from telling Kouichi anything, and her tendency to forget. In fact, if I could make a theory, maybe she's being 'drawn from' the dolls. Misaki mentioned earlier how being around them seems to drain you, suck the life out of you. Maybe his sister's headache and forgetfulness is linked to the dolls. I don't see a happy fate coming for her. If I could make a further guess, since Rei (the bird) repeats everything he hears, maybe something strange his sister says will start being repeated for Kouichi to hear?

I have multiple theories why Kouichi seems to be a blank spot for the deaths so far, and why the deaths are people close to him so far. Misaki kept warning him not to get to close to her, but doing so seems to be somehow protecting him. Maybe since Misaku herself seems to slowly be opening up to him. I don't think Misaki is the source of the curse, she seems to be caught up in it herself and seems to want to prevent it.

Seeing some plot threads coming together now, should be interesting.
Jan 31, 2012 4:48 AM

Oct 2011
genius, genius, genius - best new horror anime since shiki! this just gets better as it gets darker - elavator scene was a true revelation in beautiful brutality, although i sure wish that the beautiful and truly decent nurse didn't have to die - was it me, or did she seem to have a thing for kouichi? seems to me, a lot of those dying have an attraction to kouichi - is mei-san jealous? also adding to the sheer mind-melting creepiness of this: that damn mockingbird and especially the old woman in the doll studio - the dolls themselves are exquisite! one of my favorite things in the show!!!
octal9Jan 31, 2012 4:56 AM
Jan 31, 2012 6:29 AM
Jun 2011
why? why must every cute girl die?!?!
why not those supporting male characters!? >.<
LOL xDD
Jan 31, 2012 6:42 AM

Jun 2008
animefreakster said:
why? why must every cute girl die?!?!
why not those supporting male characters!? >.<
LOL xDD

Dont worry, i bet some males will die too XP

But yeah i kinda liked the nurse, poor woman...

Jeez this gotta be the most creepy soundtrack ive ever listened XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 31, 2012 7:01 AM

Jun 2011
VanillaIceCream said:
I'm starting to become under the assumption that perhaps from this point on there'll be one death per episode, which is good. I predicted the nurse's death when she mentioned that she had a brother in Class 3.

Yeah, I thought as much as well, seeing as that the children were talking about "It starting in May", which means that the girl's death (umbrella) was the death for May. Going on that assumption, the nurses death would be the one for June. Counting the episodes, and seeing as we're already up to episode 4, rattling off all the Months while counting an episode for each on my fingers (obviously including the four episodes that already passed), brings me to 10 fingers come December. But if we add in January, February, March, and April of the next year, that brings the total to 14.

But there's only 12 episodes? Will they tie two months' deaths into one episode? I can't wait to see how it all pans out.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Jan 31, 2012 7:11 AM

Dec 2011
Reaper71 said:
VanillaIceCream said:
I'm starting to become under the assumption that perhaps from this point on there'll be one death per episode, which is good. I predicted the nurse's death when she mentioned that she had a brother in Class 3.

Yeah, I thought as much as well, seeing as that the children were talking about "It starting in May", which means that the girl's death (umbrella) was the death for May. Going on that assumption, the nurses death would be the one for June. Counting the episodes, and seeing as we're already up to episode 4, rattling off all the Months while counting an episode for each on my fingers (obviously including the four episodes that already passed), brings me to 10 fingers come December. But if we add in January, February, March, and April of the next year, that brings the total to 14.

But there's only 12 episodes? Will they tie two months' deaths into one episode? I can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Wait wait wait!

Doesnt that number only include deaths of CLASSMATES? I thought family members or friends that dont attend the school were collateral damage and dont count towards the total number.

Otherwise Reaper 71 you would have to include the death of the Umbrella girls mum as well.Thats gonna skew your numbers. i dont think the nurse counts.(could be wrong)

I get the feeling there is going to be a hefty butchers bill by the end of this show!
Jan 31, 2012 7:22 AM

Nov 2007
Why does everyone keep dying?!

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 31, 2012 7:27 AM

Jun 2011
g-rabe said:
Reaper71 said:
VanillaIceCream said:

Wait wait wait!

Doesnt that number only include deaths of CLASSMATES? I thought family members or friends that dont attend the school were collateral damage and dont count towards the total number.

Otherwise Reaper 71 you would have to include the death of the Umbrella girls mum as well.Thats gonna skew your numbers. i dont think the nurse counts.(could be wrong)

I get the feeling there is going to be a hefty butchers bill by the end of this show!

No, I think it's just deaths as a whole. Anyone who's related to the school, either as a student, or as a sibling of a student, or a parent, is fair game to the curse. So I'd say that each death comes as a sort of pair, and would be treated as one death. That sort of thing? This is all speculation until something concrete comes up, but that's what I think.

Jan 31, 2012 7:29 AM

Jun 2011
Anyway, I love this anime. Scary and enticing at the same time. It's the first horror anime I've watched and only the second anime overall that makes me speculate to this degree, the first being Steins;Gate.

Jan 31, 2012 7:38 AM

Apr 2007
so the school puts some innocent looking children in a class to die?
Jan 31, 2012 7:38 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:

But definitely don't eat anything while watching, because you may lose it at the end.

Like this one time, I was eating spaghetti while watching the saya no uta walkthroughs...

This shit is getting abit brutal, honestly. Though thankfully we got dead baby comedy to lighten the mood. Like this image:

Courtesy of Flo on Animesuki forums. >:D
Jan 31, 2012 7:42 AM

Sep 2010
Story is still Kicking......

And the death accident is far more realistic than from the previous episode.....
(but seriously hospitals need to maintain their lifts properly)
Jan 31, 2012 8:08 AM
Jun 2008
BlackListHunter said:
so the school puts some innocent looking children in a class to die?
They could complaint to the government, maybe Scully and Mulder will come by and solve the accident mystery but there is a chance they will end up meeting the psychiatrist lol
Jan 31, 2012 8:15 AM
Jan 2011
Kasai-Scythe said:
Nasty001 said:
1st, it's the 4 eyes.
Now, it's the nurse.
Who'll be the next in the RIP list?

My thoughts exactly!

Anyway what's with the creepy opening,the creepy doll shop, the creepy dolls popping up during every episode, the creepy old lady, the creepy falling glass, the creepy students that know more than they tell, the creepy episode headings and the creepy preview music?

Seems like only the ending is not creepy. 0.o

Well, at least things are now getting to be interesting.
Nasty001Jan 31, 2012 8:34 AM
Jan 31, 2012 8:21 AM

Dec 2011
twonline said:
Story is still Kicking......

And the death accident is far more realistic than from the previous episode.....
(but seriously hospitals need to maintain their lifts properly)

First death is also realistic and possible...

You all saw how umbrella fall in front of here even before she starts to fall down. So it is normal that umbrella came to the bottom before her. It is a long shot, but it is possible. I even tested it myself...

Just re-watch it again... :D

I have several theories about this anime... Wonder if I am right...
Jan 31, 2012 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:

Like this one time, I was eating spaghetti while watching the saya no uta walkthroughs...

This shit is getting abit brutal, honestly.
You don't even really need to be watching. The sounds alone are bad enough.
Jan 31, 2012 8:43 AM

Jan 2011
OH MY GOD... SO GONNA WATCH IT NEXT TIME... o.O
Jan 31, 2012 8:57 AM

Nov 2009
Final destination the animated series. I hated those movies.
I'm not sure if my curiosity is enough to keep me from dropping this series.

I managed to finish saikano hoping for some thing good in the end. This show doesn't even have a spark of hope in it.
Jan 31, 2012 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
Am I the only one who's getting really fed up with this? It's not mysterious, it's boring.
Jan 31, 2012 9:21 AM

Jun 2009
Reaper71 said:
g-rabe said:
Reaper71 said:
VanillaIceCream said:

Wait wait wait!

No, I think it's just deaths as a whole. Anyone who's related to the school, either as a student, or as a sibling of a student, or a parent, is fair game to the curse. So I'd say that each death comes as a sort of pair, and would be treated as one death. That sort of thing? This is all speculation until something concrete comes up, but that's what I think.

This is that was said at the very beginning of episode.
Once it starts, somebody dies every month, right?
Yeah, at least one person connected to the class dies per month.
Not just students?
They say family members are at risk, too. Especially parents and siblings.
PerlaNemesisJan 31, 2012 9:35 AM
Jan 31, 2012 9:22 AM

Oct 2009
Oh, my jesus.

The previous two endings just thrown me off completely, totally unexpected. o_o
Jan 31, 2012 9:27 AM

May 2009
I'd say this busts the myth of people needing to see Mei before they die. The nurse neither saw her, nor acknowledged her existence and still ended up dead. Only thing she did was being too curious about Misaki (whichever one) and being related to someone from his class (which is apparently a death sentence in its own right).

And yes, I too think this is a nod to Final Destination, though the nurse's death scene also reminded me of De Lift, a Dutch horror movie from 1983 about a runaway elevator that kills people through various means (the movie Down/The Shaft was based on it).

Anyway, I'm still curious as to what Mei knows, but refuses to tell. Given how he's already involved to a significant degree and how he keeps looking for her (mostly out of curiosity), I think she'd be best off telling him, before he finds out himself the hard way and may end up hating her for not telling him sooner. Same thing goes for his classmates. I get the feeling they're suspecting him from unleashing the curse upon them, even if evidence suggests he was already struck with it long ago.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2009
Hmmm the doll shop lady might have some forgetfulness going on her. Also, the repetitiveness of her dialogue might be due to the repetitiveness of the situation. She might not really have customers all the time, so mentioning it must have been a kind of promotion to Kouichi "to bring some friends there next time."

Anyway, I think I can understand how Kouichi feels. His curiosity isn't unfounded. Supposedly, he should be getting along easily with his classmates like in Tokyo, but in Yomiyama, the reluctance of interaction is so evident that he got caught up with the mysteriousness.

Hmm...Immensely, the ones at fault are Akazawa, Sakuragi, and Kazami. They could have told him during their hospital visit, but they were beating around the bush. Because of such, Kouichi made a mistake of continuously interacting with Mei. I guess, that was why Teshigawara was telling him not to hang out with someone who doesn't exist. Somehow, I'm changing my mind about the belief theory (if someone believes Mei exists, somebody else will die). Maybe, besides that someone (Kouichi) believes that Mei exists, if someone also acts (talking, hanging out, etc) that Mei exists, somebody will die.

Hmmm why is it opposite to what happened 26 years ago? I mean...

DEAD= treated as alive
LIVING=treated as dead, or more appropriate term..."nonexistent"

Is it because no one treated the dead as alive anymore? That's why the deaths are happening? That's why they pretended someone living (Mei) as though dead/nonexistent, so as to appease the dead and make him/her have a "place" in third class??

And that if they treated Mei as REALLY LIVING instead of the opposite...someone will die...?

Also, if the curse doesn't take effect every year...Then...

26 years ago from 1998=NOTHING HAPPENED
25 years ago from 1998=SOMETHING HAPPENED?

&
1997=NOTHING HAPPENED
1998=SOMETHING HAPPENED

Hmmm...I feel sad thinking that the only way to stop the deaths might be for Mei to kill herself. If the dead really wants to be appeased...it may want that someone in the class would sacrifice willingly his or her place for him or her (the dead).

I feel that Mei was sad about Sakuragi's death in this ep too. I think that rather than the curse or Kouchi or Akazawa who's greatly at fault, it is the principal him/herself. Even if he or she might be new in the job, he or she should care for the welfare of everyone, including the cursed third class. If the deaths happened every other year, he/she should at least learn about the histories surrounding his/her school. Because if he/she really cared enough, he/she wouldn't let Kouichi or anyone transfer to the third class.

But then the principal might not really believe in the occult or whatever, so perhaps the indifference - making those who belong to the third class...fend for themselves.

=.=
witchhuntressJan 31, 2012 9:48 AM

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jan 31, 2012 10:59 AM

Dec 2006
O_O
God :/
I'm not getting into an elevator nor buying umbrellas with spikes ever again ...
Who's next ;O;??
Jan 31, 2012 11:22 AM

May 2008
damn knew she was gonna die but didnt think the nurse would die so soon wonder who will die next lol this series is great so far

damn wonder what will happen next hope we get more about what happen 26 years ago next episode!
Jan 31, 2012 11:23 AM

Jun 2011
Tsk tsk tsk.
Leaving me with this many questions.

'At least one person connected to the class with die per month'.. could be more?
Guess not though.

Then creepy store-lady (possibly a doll?).
Also, was I the only one thinking Kouichi was going to try to take a look at the doll (looking like Mei) its other eye?
Then not surprisingly Mei pops out of the shadows, was guessing such a thing would happen.

Bird keeps being all 'Why? Why?', still thinking there's a bigger reason behind it.

The nice nurse dies.. aw.

Ah well, no clue how to tie all of this ideas together, plus I have no clue about who's the actual bringer of bad luck (and wether or not mei (maybe even kouichi) is dead).
So guess I'll just have to keep watching and try not to spoil it for myself.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Jan 31, 2012 11:32 AM

Jul 2011
AWWW since the first episode i always thought that the nurse's brother is the cutest one in class!!! and he is on basketball team!! kyaa <3
i hope he's still alive and he'll get a more important role :)

amrxrz said:

OP ep 1,2,3 - Yukari was shown
OP ep 4 - replaced with the nurse's brother

sadly i think it's not the nurse's brother, it's the tall ugly guy who always hanging out with the glasses girl and the moe girl..

and well since i have too much free time, i mark all the character that i love from the class..

i wonder which one will die next, who will survive, and which one will only become a background character...
i hope the Yuri couple, the Nurse's brother, the lovely short-haired girl, and the cute doe-eyed bishounen all will have an important role...

that drama club girl is so cute, i hope she is suppose to die at the falling glass incident but since she is so awesome she cheated death and that makes her survive til' the end...

btw, lol at this picture

why the hell misaki is standing there in the background? it's like she didn't invited to take the picture together, but she's desperately wants to be part of it, cmon girrrlllsss you are no fun to be around just go back to that gloomy doll shop..
Jan 31, 2012 11:40 AM

Jul 2007
Lol, this show annoys me. I'll keep watching, but this really isn't a great show imo.

(1) The MC has no tact even though I do support him in trying to figure out what the hell is going on (and then hopefully figure out a better & more reliable way to solve the problem).
(2) Everyone else is freaking pussyfooting around this situation even with people dying. If this happened some 26 years ago and maybe even more years on from that, why don't we see more committees of people trying to fix this problem? Maybe there's revelations yet to come, but I'm not impressed by anything this show has shown so far. Maybe that the MC reads Lovecraft, but the fact that he's not using any survival knowledge that you can learn from that just negates it for me. -_-
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Jan 31, 2012 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
millo said:
AWWW since the first episode i always thought that the nurse's brother is the cutest one in class!!! and he is on basketball team!! kyaa <3

amrxrz said:

sadly i think it's not the nurse's brother, it's the tall ugly guy who always hanging out with the glasses girl and the moe girl..

and well since i have too much free time, i mark all the character that i love from the class..

i wonder which one will die next, who will survive, and which one will only become a background character...
i hope the Yuri couple, the Nurse's brother, the lovely short-haired girl, and the cute doe-eyed bishounen all will have an important role...

that drama club girl is so cute, i hope she is suppose to die at the falling glass incident but since she is so awesome she cheated death and that makes her survive til' the end...

btw, lol at this picture

why the hell misaki is standing there in the background? it's like she didn't invited to take the picture together, but she's desperately wants to be part of it, cmon girrrlllsss you are no fun to be around just go back to that gloomy doll shop..

I like every female character... :D

They are all well designed and cute..

Also none of them is annoying so far...
Jan 31, 2012 11:51 AM
Dec 2011
akutasame94 said:
millo said:

amrxrz said:

btw, lol at this picture

I like every female character... :D

They are all well designed and cute..

Also none of them is annoying so far...

wow Another looks interesting, i've read the manga and its good :3
Jan 31, 2012 11:57 AM

Jun 2010
This begins to feel more & more like The Omen.
Jan 31, 2012 12:04 PM

Apr 2011
Wordsmith said:
NikuiKira12 said:
Why can't Kouichi figure out that Mei doesn't exist ffs.. Everything could of been prevent if he wasn't a block head.

Maybe becauseit goes against all he has learned to assume that a person he can see, hear and interact with doesn't exist.

Also, the others in class simply deny her existence too viciously for him to let matters rest.

EDIT:
Poor nurse, she should have taken the stairs. It's healthy and stuff like that, you know.

Sure, the girl with glasses from ep3 can attest to that :)

Exactly she was going to die either way, she will never be forgotten RIP nurse lol.
But another awesometastic episode.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrSteeel - Jan 23, 2012

665 by L01MK »»
Feb 11, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.