Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 11:11 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No wonder Johan was interested in that book.
Dec 26, 2016 11:15 PM

Jan 2016
Johan would probably be the guy who started the nuclear war
May 21, 2017 9:57 PM
May 2016
so Johan is going to kill the parents, and they could'nt care less, so typical, and wtf is Tenma doing, if he does kill Johan and i know he won't because there are a lot of volumes left, then was he expecting to sacrifice his life? cuz had he murdered Johan, he would never could have leaved that library

Sorry for my bad egnlish, it's my second len.. and i'm sleepy
Oct 8, 2019 4:15 PM

May 2015
Dr. Gillen is interviewing a killer in prison who knew Johan. He's one of Johan's fans because of how perfect of a monster he is. Saying he wishes he could achieve and be what Johan is. Dr. Gillen asks what Johan's next move would be and the inmate says it would be killing his parents. So Johan will kill his parents soon. Dr. Reichwein goes to talk to Johan's "parents" and tells them he knows they falsified the records of their son being alive after taking Johan in and that he isn't their real son. He tries to give them the report about Johan and make them realize they are being played with and are in danger. They're unwilling to believe it though, saying that they live for that boy. In the end, they don't care. Dr Reichwein leaves disappointed. In a desperate manuever, he decides to go directly to Schuwald to tell him everything about Johan. That's pretty ballsy. At the end of the chapter, Dr Tenma climbs onto the book shelf to stay overnight to be ready for the inaugural ceremony so he can assassinate Johan. Can't wait to see what happens since we all know it won't happen with all the chapters that are still left. This should be interesting though.
zomikOct 8, 2019 4:39 PM
Aug 2, 2021 9:59 PM

Jan 2020
that last panel with the silhouette looks very nice. Looking forward to the next chapters

Feb 11, 2022 12:53 PM

Oct 2016
That story is related in one way or another to Johan...
Really interesting all the conclusions about Johan reached by that inmate that Dr. Gillen was interrogating.
Sep 20, 2023 9:18 AM

Aug 2022
Johan's foster parents don't care about death
Mar 6, 6:10 AM
Jan 2021
Mas tudo muda após eu ler: O Monstro Sem Nome

Quando pensei que o abismo tinha olhado de volta pra mim..
Foi quando eu percebi
Que ele estava a me consumir
Minhas memórias voltando
Meu objetivo mudando

"O monstro dentro de mim.. Está prestes a explodir!"
Apr 11, 7:46 AM
Nov 2018
Still can't understand how does Johan have the same name (Johan Liebert) as the Lieberts and their dead kid whom we saw in the tombstone,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Chapter 57 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 29, 2012

11 by Rhae »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Monster Chapter 101 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 30, 2012

4 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Monster Chapter 48 Discussion

9 by Rhae »»
Yesterday, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Monster Chapter 42 Discussion

8 by Rhae »»
Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Monster Chapter 41 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 16, 2009

7 by Rhae »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.