Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 5, 2012 4:39 PM

Nov 2011
The couple is pretty awesome! If only Yuki wasn't such a weakling then Yuno would have had a chance with a TINY bit of help.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 10:07 AM

Apr 2011
haha Yukki knows he's pathetic.
NOW will he do something about it ?!
Sep 25, 2012 5:00 PM
Jul 2012
New op is cool. But dosen't even fit into the horor. And i seen the past people dead into the opening.

Oh god i hate theese two have a diary called romantic of love.
What is that song when he fighting Nishijima? Sounds epic.

Ending theme is awesome. I saw a spoiler when Yunno is a little girl.

Nineth is back yay. Guess the next episode she will try to help them.
4/5
Oct 2, 2012 7:41 PM

May 2012
Yuno seems pretty normal again.
Oct 3, 2012 1:16 PM

May 2012
That new OP made me lol Dat English xD though the ED is quite lovely! This episode was also quite epic we see quite allot new characters and diary holders and we see Yuno again fighting for Yukkii, though they're now defeated I wonder how they'll get back up their feet and get their own diaries back!

Let's figure out in the next episode!
Nov 8, 2012 11:56 AM
Jul 2012
Uryuu Minene!!! My fav chara no matter what! >w<
Apr 9, 2013 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
Feed me more Uryuu Minene.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Apr 30, 2013 12:42 AM

Jul 2009
the new opening is good, but yeah the reuse animation from the last op the Yuno vs Yuno sequence and slashes were kinda out of place.

and also showing the deceased diary owners felt weird, should have showed them during the first opening :P

still new opening kick ass, and the new ED is awesome as well!!!!!

was it sang by Yuno herself? :D

so you can actually have subsidiary diaries as well :P

pretty crazy how Yuno always appear whenever Yuki is in trouble :P

the Seventh Couple Marco and Ai!!!!

Yuno is happy to be praised by Yuki!!

Yuno vs Ai!!!!

soo intense, best part for sure!!!!

go die now!!

Yuno blank out, thinking Yuki would have died.

Yuno, Hinata, and Mao are hospitalized T__T

Minene is back!!!!!!!

love the nurse outfit :)

my favorite part of the new ED :)

Mur Mur is surprise out the physics of the world!!

definitely getting to the excellent parts!!!

want to see more Minene action!!!!!!!
May 30, 2013 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
It's more than "help me" from Yuki, it's more like "do everything for me".

The fight b/w Ai and Yuno in the fire was short but very cool, as well as Yuno parrying those knives (without any focus needed whatsoever).

Jun 1, 2013 10:42 AM

Apr 2013
Finally Yukki admits that he is coward. I mean seriously what is so awesome about Yukki ? The new OP wasn't that great the old one is better imo. But the ED was nice. More dedicated to Yuno.
Jul 5, 2013 9:42 AM
Jan 2013
ugh they changed the lovely opening...
the ed is.. suspicious, I mean the art... so there'll be Yuno's breakdown?

About the episode itself... Didn't really like it.. that was slow, and what's going on with those diary owners?

glad that Minene's back.
Jul 6, 2013 8:05 PM

Feb 2009
Well I was wondering what the hell the author came up with such annoying character, then I thought it is the only way to make Yuno looks even better!

How long and what will it take for Yukkii to get that only Yuno can protect him?!
Jul 8, 2013 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
I freaking love Yuno. She proves yet again how awesome she is. Freaking Yuuki is so damn annoying, he really needs to learn to realize how much she cares.
Jul 9, 2013 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
This was one of the few episodes, where Yuno looked awesome.
I'm glad to see Minene back by the way ^-^
Jul 13, 2013 2:36 PM

May 2013
i prefer the first Op. yuki needs to be though and wont rely on yuno to do all the murders
Jul 18, 2013 9:39 AM
Apr 2008
Of course Yuki will forget everything Yuno did to him. Why not?
Jul 31, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
I disliked the new OP, the first OP got me so caught I watched it the first 8 episodes without missing a scene of it... Meh.
Also the ED was fine, I liked it. Now as of the episode... I have mixed feelings, it's weird. And everything that was cool you saw it too... yes you who is reading this, though I don't know why you are still reading it I'm not saying anything else about this episode.
Aug 12, 2013 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
Just started the episode and I must say, I currently hate Aru Akise. Screw him for interfering with Yuno and Yukii's relationship. I hate when characters do that. And I guess that hate is also spreading to Yukii's other friends cause man am I not fan of them either.

And lastly, who the f*** does Yukii think he is, that pu*** a** motherf*****. How dare he turn his back on Yuno after everything she has done for him. Seriously, how dare he do this to her, I hate this prick now too. Yuno, I got your back.

It's seems that no matter the series, my main focus is the relationships and their development.
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2013
What Yukii just said to Ikusaba Marco is freaking pathetic. The anger in Ikusaba's face produced the same look on my face. I hope he freaking kills that loser Yukii's a**, or at least knocks some sense into his head about love. Jeez
Banishment, this world!
Sep 6, 2013 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
I liked the previous OP and ED better. And also, I'm very annoyed at how pathetic Yukiteru is.
Nov 23, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Mar is awesome haha what he did with his hair was soo cool
Dec 5, 2013 5:50 AM

Sep 2013
The Engrish in the 2nd OP is so embarrassing.
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Dec 17, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2012
Yuki is so helpless and the 1st OP is better but the second ending is better than the 1st.
Dec 21, 2013 2:52 PM

Dec 2010
The new OP is a real relief for me compared to the first one, and I just love the ED.

The 7ths duo is totally annoying to me for the most part.
MeritasDec 21, 2013 2:57 PM
Jan 11, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
http://imgur.com/zVH0H10
Yes yes yes, finally a few true words about Yukiteru
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 12, 2014 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
What a shitty opening. Cannot believe it. They shouldn't change the first one. Yuki acts like Shinji again, hate it. Also this convenient plot is really getting on my nerves. It was good in the beginning and now it's gotten shitty.

Also why have they waited till the last moment, they couldn't disable antenna before?

Yeah that was very smart of them to let Yuno climb after Yukiteru. God, everyone is so hopeless. Also he is wondering whether to untie her knowing that he ain't got a chance otherwise. What a pathetic moron.

And congratulations very much to those two assholes just standing there not attacking them. Very smart. Reminds me of this annoying team R in pokemon. Mandatory introduction always needed, of course.

If this guy came at them before Yuno was untied and not let them talk for the next two minutes, knowing how dangerous she was, she wouldn't have a chance, but of course not. And they even didn't kill them at the end. They shouldn't rename it to The Invincibles, seems like explosions, falling from 10storey buildings, poisonous gas and electrifying isn't enough to harm them. Yeah, and it's probably my fault for wanting just a bit of realism in a story like this, I know.

Well Yuno was awesome as always, but everyone else really suck. Lame episode, 2/5 and only for Yuno's cuteness. Nobody is freaking serious about becoming a god in this anime. Worst episode yet.
Mar 31, 2014 10:23 AM

Jun 2011
laldonkaments said:

They lost their diaries, so let's see what plot armor will protect them this time... *another sigh*

This. I mean, weren't they supposed to kill to achieve their goal?

Then we have Hinata saying "I will try to stop them", I guess she didn't see the counter before, huh? She thinks that she's stronger than a cop? Yukkii has the diary, it could make them pretty much invincible, but they don't think of a plan at all, it was even recorded that Mao and Hinata will get hurt, and still.. meh.. the diary seems useless, or not used to it's full potential. Didn't like the antagonists, but the dude looked pretty cool when he was scolding Yukkii. I kind of feel bad for Yuno too when she said that it's fine to use her as a tool, that was.. pretty sad, wasn't it? 9 more episodes to go.

P.S. Tsubaki looks good in the OP.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 3, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2011
The art keeps shuffling from above average to bad. I remember noticing the colours change to a very saturated shade in the first episode too.

I dont get it. Why didn't 7th finish those 2?
Jun 9, 2014 11:14 AM

Aug 2007
The new OP and ED aren't as good as the first one, at least from first listen.
I'm starting to wonder what manipulative thing Yuno is going to do next.
My best guess is she kills Yuki in the end to become god in some crazy rampage.

Jul 2, 2014 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
I could understand that Yukki is a pussy because he is the reality check in the show. He illustrates how a human reacts to a stressful situation.
....but where is the improvement tho? lol I admit that he had glimpses of bravery but other than that he still the same as he was in ep 1.

Seventh told Yukki what most of us wanted to tell him. lool

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Sep 19, 2014 5:16 PM

Oct 2013
All right, first of all, THE NEW OP IS BLOODY EPIC. Aside from the terrible Engrish. Why do Japanese even bother trying to speak English? yikes

Marco and Ai seem cool. I'll give this series props for not having dry, boring villains. Even the wackos are pretty human and clearly not evil. Except for Ninth, maybe. And Third. And... well, still. Why'd Marco have to adopt the Grevil hair though? Grevil looks much cooler with the long hair and so does Marco.

I should've known Yuki would only be a badass for a whopping one episode.

vhynz said:
I could understand that Yukki is a pussy because he is the reality check in the show. He illustrates how a human reacts to a stressful situation.
....but where is the improvement tho? lol I admit that he had glimpses of bravery but other than that he still the same as he was in ep 1.

Seventh told Yukki what most of us wanted to tell him. lool

This

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 25, 2014 6:17 AM

Jan 2014
Wow, what a kiss! :) The Seventh couple seems quite cool.
The new OP contains all the diary users, I guess. Spoilers?
The new ED is quite good, unlike the OP, I have to say...
And yeah, that bighead 'mother(?)' seems to be Eight(?)..
Oct 21, 2014 6:09 PM

Oct 2011
Yukiteru blows... such an annoying character. Yuno was amazing deflecting those knives though!!
Feb 24, 2015 9:05 PM

Nov 2014
I know, man. I feel the same way about Yukki.

Yuno was awesome as usual. Ninth is pretty cool, too. I like her manic facial expressions.
aikaflipFeb 24, 2015 9:09 PM
Apr 8, 2015 4:51 AM

Jan 2008
I was just thinking what a jerk Yukki is, and then some guy comes out and beats the crap out of him for it. Thx writers for venting some of my anger. <3
Jun 1, 2015 11:40 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
aikaflip said:

Yuno was awesome as usual. Ninth is pretty cool, too. I like her manic facial expressions.

Episode 15. They finally realise that MC is obnoxious brat
Jul 7, 2015 1:43 PM
Feb 2015
Wow new op and Ed!! Not bad. The battle theme was really nice. Can't believe they completely lost... The sevenths were pretty cool, but they were the enemy. Glad to see the ninth again :3
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 7:05 AM

Aug 2014
So another love duo? If they would be the last 2 players standing I wonder how this would end? There should be an OVA for this...

Anyway why they didn't kill Yuno and Yukki ? and I wonder if 8 know that they got real diaries :)

So far this anime isn't bad and the mystery is nice I always get new questions so it is good but there is something lacking in this anime.. I can't figure out what it is, but I am not sure if I can rank this high.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 9, 2015 8:52 PM

Feb 2013
So two of them turned out to be actual diary users, and they're both 7th...kinda weird but alright. I wonder why they're working with 8th though? Are they allied with her, or were they just trying to fool her so they could take advantage of her powers and kill her off later? Guess we'll find out.

Also Yuki finally admits hes a fucking coward, though to be fair Yuno is a basket case. I don't think anyone can blame him for not running to her aid after what she did to him last episode lol.

Oh, and Minene comes back once again, yay ^^. Shes definitely the best friggen character in this show, id even put her above Yuno at this point.
Aug 15, 2015 12:41 PM
Jun 2014
Awesome show, just the MC dragging it down a fair bit, but still awesome.

The ED, does it symbolize that the real Yuno is burried deep in her subunconscious and feeling completely lost and alone? Pretty sad if so, hoping for some development there.

The show is really pushing to make us like a crazy lunatic. They did call her a psycopath, but she can't be that, cause then she couldn't have real feelings for Yuki, because psycopaths only fake emotions to trick people.
Aug 16, 2015 10:00 AM
Jan 2015
yukki's mum is so nice bless her
Jan 31, 2016 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
The new OP lyrics are terrible.

Also, yukki's mom is the most unrealistic character i've ever seen
Mar 2, 2016 8:51 PM

Jan 2008
aikaflip said:

I don't think I've seen a bigger piece of shit main character
Apr 21, 2016 10:15 PM

Mar 2014
Be dependent or Independent . Obviously the first choice ~ .
Yuno is savage . She is rare kind . On the other hand though .
"Minene-sama" !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 4:07 AM

Jun 2010
Good episode, and I really like 7th.
Minene is back. I wish her to become the new God.
Yukki is pathetic and doesn't deserve to win.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 1:34 PM

Jul 2013
I thought reusing the same part with Yuno on the start credits, whilst I liked it was indeed very lazy and also didn't like the new song as much, it was good but not as good. I miss the old one :( I prefer the old ED too but the new one is okay.

The couple are crazy and weird ... that hair is like that one boy from Danganronpa, he's almost a carbon copy, well one is of the other. It's a dumb hair style too. I guess it's meant to be a thug hair style though.

The girl was pretty badass with those knives though although the way Yuno deflected them was pretty awesome. Yuno be so crazy for her man lol.

Hinata and Mao got injured once again ... they don't have much luck. I didn't expect the pair to drag them out.

Yuki can be pathetic, it's cute when he blushes though lol.

I guessed it was Minene straight away.
stephtastropheMay 19, 2016 1:41 PM
Sep 8, 2016 7:50 AM

Feb 2016
Mehh average episode...
Sep 8, 2016 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode.
Didn't like the OP very much, the ending was cool tho.
Yuno appears again. She getting more and more annoying now, damn.
So, 7th and 8th are revealed. The 7th's were cool tho. Didn't get the fact that they took their dairies but didn't kill them... but oh well.
Wonder how they're gonna get their dairies back and defeath 7th and 8th now...
Sep 23, 2016 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
Yuno fighting style is badass, but they are still beaten due to Yukki doing nothing!
Oct 25, 2016 11:03 AM

Mar 2016
The new OP and ED are cool af.

I loved this part so damn much! This is totally what i would say to Yuki if i could.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.