Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 7:49 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I should have never watched this.
Feb 1, 2012 3:26 PM

Apr 2011
Where did the maid go? Kinda sad if she's gone and never coming back...

Yet to be replace with a twin tailed maid at the end.
Feb 3, 2012 4:14 AM

Apr 2009
The scars were real so it really did happen but only like a fleeting dream, so the other guy on the festival must be real as well (the real master, perhaps?).

Anyway even though the new girl would likely be Yuu's new interest and they look like a pair at the ending, I would still prefer Akie over her. XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 11, 2012 12:41 AM

Jul 2011
Typical, cheap Vanilla-ish bad animation but this series minor twist/mystery at the end was kind of cool and Aki still had a nice design for a hentai maid and all.

All those sex scenes were just a dream and Yuu never push his feelings to Aki until the the last one eh and she still rejected him. That was actually kind of sad ending even though they tried to make the viewer feel better with the younger maid replacement. I still prefer Aki over her.
Mar 25, 2012 6:26 PM
Mar 2012
who is the guy with akie-nee??
her master?
Jul 22, 2012 2:30 PM

Aug 2011
shity ending
Jan 8, 2013 4:16 AM

Jan 2013
maybe this all was real she said she is sorry and his mother told him that she was with him all day sayin she is sorry and this girl maybe will be her rival in season 2 if they made it
Feb 6, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 2014
bad ending...ane was a slut...what does she want? more dicks before settling in?
should not have watch the last episode...it made me want to kill the other guy...seriously
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 8, 2014 7:55 AM
Aug 2014
overall good vanilla

but I shouldn't have watched that ending..

dammit now I cant get it out of my head..

for you guys who dont like NTR or sad ending beware..
watch ep 1 but not ep 2
Aug 30, 2014 9:20 PM

Aug 2009
I like NTR, wouldn't mind a third ep where it shows she gets it on with her real master and Yuu watches

lol

w/e

stupid ending anyway
Jan 19, 2016 3:04 PM

Oct 2015
Wtf did I just watch?

Everything was a dream and the last sex scene they did it for real but while he was unconscious...? O_o

Didn't get it.. serious.

Everything being a dream is really a let down.
Mar 8, 2017 10:20 AM
Oct 2013
Not sure if NTR or not since she wasn't his to begin with. More likely that was her master or something.

I'm feeling bad for the MC.
Mar 28, 2019 1:06 AM

Nov 2013
I have little idea about what the hell happened because I only skip to the sex scenes. So let me get this straight, what the fuck just happened?
b-b-b-baka!!
Sep 18, 2020 6:12 PM
Aug 2019
DeadZeroSource said:
bad ending...ane was a slut...what does she want? more dicks before settling in?
should not have watch the last episode...it made me want to kill the other guy...seriously
finally someone with logic. y does she fuck u kun, just to thrn leave and get fucked by another guy...kinda slutty..honestly, i dont know y they ruined this vanilla hentai with that random dude.kinda not needed
Mar 29, 2021 3:34 PM
Aug 2015
ok, for those who are confused, the only real sex scene is the one at the end, indicated by the scratch mark on MC's upper arm. Also, the masturbation scene in maid outfit in first episode is real as well.

The MC needs serious help if he's that horny to the point of not able to distinguish between dream and reality.
Mar 29, 2021 3:35 PM
Aug 2015
Ctrl-Shift-N said:
I have little idea about what the hell happened because I only skip to the sex scenes. So let me get this straight, what the fuck just happened?

The MC was dreaming all those sex scenes the whole time except for the masturbation scene in maid outfit in first episode and the last sex scene.
Mar 29, 2021 3:36 PM
Aug 2015
ExplodingGirl said:
Not sure if NTR or not since she wasn't his to begin with. More likely that was her master or something.

I'm feeling bad for the MC.

Well, it kind of is NTR because the MC fucked another guy's girlfriend
Apr 24, 2021 11:29 AM
Aug 2019
DeadZeroSource said:
amen. this show went from my fav onee san hentai to fucking whore slut bitch in the space of 1 ep. y would u fuck another dude if u have a master? wtf man I just want wholesome oneesan shit. not ntr
Jul 10, 2021 5:40 PM
Jan 2021
One of the best waifu Akie Nee-san❤. 10/10 for this Hanime, i hope to continue this series or remake.

P.S does anyone here know about this original Manga Chapter or Light Novel, please comment below. I thank you for that
Oct 10, 2021 4:40 PM
Sep 2007
Kerwin18 said:
One of the best waifu Akie Nee-san❤. 10/10 for this Hanime, i hope to continue this series or remake.

P.S does anyone here know about this original Manga Chapter or Light Novel, please comment below. I thank you for that

The original story was completely different, they added the masturbation and asshole looking bf, and made her a slut. They do all this to make you rage and feel sorry for MC, and trick you into thinking everything was real, and gloss over the fact he raped Aike and then give him a young girl for him to groom. You can read the original plot below, there is reasons for changing the plot some, but no reason for turning Aike into a completely different person.

KamapuaaOct 10, 2021 4:45 PM
Hi
Oct 19, 2021 7:30 AM
Jan 2021
Thanks for the info bro..
Oct 19, 2021 7:32 AM
Jan 2021
Thanks for the info bro..
Jun 5, 2023 9:34 AM
Oct 2021
Kamapuaa said:
Kerwin18 said:

The original story was completely different, they added the masturbation and asshole looking bf, and made her a slut. They do all this to make you rage and feel sorry for MC, and trick you into thinking everything was real, and gloss over the fact he raped Aike and then give him a young girl for him to groom. You can read the original plot below, there is reasons for changing the plot some, but no reason for turning Aike into a completely different person.

Now That's the logical Explanation here
Thanks
May 31, 5:35 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Kamapuaa
Kerwin18 said:

@Kamapuaa thanks for letting everyone know.
After knowing the original story it's now more easy for us to digest the story. Otherwise everyone would have hated the story

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maid Ane Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Aug 24, 2011

6 by Kerwin18 »»
Jul 10, 2021 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.