Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2008 8:14 PM

Oct 2007
I loved it, just because Lelouch is now fucked.

Aug 17, 2008 8:32 PM

Jun 2007

i ramble way too much..
Aug 17, 2008 8:43 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was just magnificent that is the one word to describe it. It was mind blowing a lot of twist in it. i felt really sorry for lulu he lost everything and now the only thing he has left is his geass. i hated rolo with every bone in my body.... damn those writers. they gave him an heroic death and it was moving. i was feeling for him in the end how he gave in soo much for lulu because he didn't want to be some tool. the way they kill characters you despise gives you a change of heart. from here on out this show has entered a new league of its own.
Aug 17, 2008 8:45 PM

Aug 2007
im-not-jesse said:
can some1 tell me why suzaku went crazy o.O

Because he pulled the trigger that nuked the area.
Aug 17, 2008 8:52 PM

Jul 2007
By the end of the episode part of me felt like tearing up because of Rolo's death while another part of me felt like laughing hysterically because of just how fucked up this episode was xD
I don't really know what to expect next lol
TrieAug 17, 2008 9:12 PM
Aug 17, 2008 9:02 PM

Jan 2008
shiet Nunnally is dead, so is the maid Dx

anyway, i felt weird seeing lulu worrying about rolo when rolo rapid-geassed. Afterall rolo did kill shirley. And Nina is a bitch as always.

now finally suzaku's evil side has appeared! ahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! }:D
Aug 17, 2008 9:11 PM

Jan 2008
This series is now on the brink of making me depressed, I might be the only one here, but I honestly feel really bad for Lelouch! He has nothing left! As much as I sort of dislike Rolo, his death was pretty tragic and at least he killed himself unlike what he did to Shirley >_> 6 more episodes left now, I honestly don't know what to expect, although I haven't for a while. Lelouch's chances of surviving by the end of this season are pretty slim, especially considering the only thing he really has on his mind at the moment is getting his father to hell even if he gets dragged along for the ride. And with his new found determination, I think he'll succeed.

Suzaku has also gone a little crazy because he has officially done the one thing he hated to do by killing innocent bystanders and I'm sure he realized it must have been because of the "live on" geass. Though, Jeremiah was standing right beside him with his geass canceler on! He could have relieved himself from the "curse". Though, instead, I think he's just too crazy to even notice. Lelouch and Suzaku have both entered the valley of the insane, so the next time they meet again it'll definitely be something interesting.
Aug 17, 2008 9:17 PM

Apr 2008
So, Rolo = dead. Pretty much everyone wanted that to happen. I personally loved him. ;-;
Noooo, why hasn't Nina died yet? She pulled another screwed up face.
Great, Suzaku = evil, Lelouch = Good? wtf.
C.C.? What's happening to her? Lelouch saves her? Or more experiments in the lab? D:
What's in the locket? That pisses me off, I thought I'd get to see it. ;;_;;
Poor Rolo. DD:
Aug 17, 2008 9:18 PM

Jul 2007
wow too many deaths...still it is expected of sunrise...but damn. suzaku, just please die already. if only jeremiah told suzaku of his geass canceller...
Aug 17, 2008 9:22 PM

Apr 2007
Nunnally and Sayako are officially dead. http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

:sigh: So much for the Dark Nunnally theory and her having a geass.
Aug 17, 2008 9:25 PM

Apr 2007
lol @ rolo died as a hero. good boy. Nunnaly ;_;
Aug 17, 2008 9:30 PM

Feb 2008
BakaOnna said:
Nunnally and Sayako are officially dead. http://www.geass.jp/correlative.html

:sigh: So much for the Dark Nunnally theory and her having a geass.

Oh It said they were "missing" before. Now no hope for Nunally & Sayoko...
Aug 17, 2008 9:47 PM
Apr 2008
An episode you know is coming, but have a hard time accepting since it sort of leads to lelouchs downfall. However It was spectacular! I really enjoyed the part where Diethard was filming especially. I also am happy for the show returning to its old style. Big battles kind of have gotten old. Its more suspenseful the normal way.
Aug 17, 2008 9:48 PM
Sep 2007
The wait for 20 is too long, dammit.
Aug 17, 2008 10:04 PM
May 2008
I was thinking after last episode that karen's chess piece would definitely be the queen, and that wouldn't surprise me with all this shows chess analogies(horrible as they are). She's still on his side so I wouldn't rule that out.

With Jeremiah and Karen he at least has the 3 of the most powerful mecha on his side so he's not completely helpless.

Are we entirely certain Schniezel doesn't have a plan against the emperor? It looks like he has his own agenda to me.
There are 6 episode left and Anya is still a mystery?
Aug 17, 2008 10:21 PM

Apr 2008
Sucks to be Lelouch, man. :|
ROLO. ;______;
Suzaku has officially snapped, man.

How I love this show...!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2008 10:45 PM

May 2008
cant belive how easily the black knight got convinced
Aug 17, 2008 10:46 PM

May 2007
Urgh, Nina, you make me wanna puke.

Eoeo is dead at last, he didn't deserve a heroic death imo. Lulu lied again, but Kallen will surely come to rescue him. So far, Anya+Kallen+Orange+Gino(?) seems to be Zero's only "pawns." What'll the Black Knights do without Zero, anyway? Even Toudou can't replace Zero.

Laughzaku is Laughzaku. Anyone wanna make a .gif of it?

Emperor officially uses Ragnarok in the preview. That means the world will be destroyed in the next episode?

Code Geass is returning to its original self. Now, if only Nina suicides...
Aug 17, 2008 11:05 PM
Dec 2007
Metroid_Ex said:
RaitoTheReaper said:
Great episode. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
So I guess since we didn't hear anything about Nunally, she's really dead?

And Suzaku's laugh was just creepy...

LOL, my friend edited you pic and I just have to post it.

Disturbing... o___o
Aug 17, 2008 11:08 PM
Aug 2008
DAMMIT ROLO D:
Truthfully, I didn't have any empathy for Shirley, so I was very meh when she died.

C.C, wish we had the old one back, she was cute the first few scenes, but now that the story is reaching the climax, I hope she makes a super awesome comeback.

I really want to know what Lelouch is going to do next. The story is so predictable but so not at the same time. It's ADDICTING!
Aug 17, 2008 11:14 PM

Jun 2007
Wow that sucks for Zero......I'm at a lose for words. So much stuff happened all at once it was hard to comprehend that magnitude of it all.
Aug 17, 2008 11:31 PM

Nov 2007
it was a ridiculous episode. way to make lulu feel even more pain and regret for rolo's death. he does not get a break at all, at least he was able to signal to kallen that he did care for her by telling her to live on.

damn the dark knights, so gullible and not even asking lulu for his side. lulu has truly taken on the persona of being the sacrificial lamb and accepting everyone's blame for everything.

well now nina is probably switching sides. crazy girl finally realizing what the hell she was doing. i really think suzaku will join with zero and if he doesn't then probably anya will come into the picture and switch sides. for some reason with this big senseless massacre, i feel that someone like gino may switch sides.
Aug 17, 2008 11:46 PM

Sep 2007
I drop by the forums for the first time in a couple weeks, all eager to comment, and am greeted by seven pages of posts. Now I remember why I do this so sparsely...

'Twas a fantastic episode, even if Sunrise is doing this bi-polar cycle of manic killing followed by an episode of remorse and growth. I liked how everything just seemed to fit again with Kallen back (character interaction, ect.). Hopefully Suzaku just turns into a douche now (do I smell roll-reversal?) and Nina gets FLIEA'd. Which, being the most ironic of deaths, is the one Sunrise would prolly go with.

I'm starting to buy into the whole "Geass teleports people to another dimension" line, seeing as Sunrise is notoriously terrible about spoilers in their OP's, and both Shirley and Rolo are absentee, who, coincidentally, are the only two "main" characters confirmed dead. Plus, Lulu can't have GOOD END if Nunnally is dead. Also C.C. will get her memory back somehow.

Still, a lot of character redemption all around this ep. It'll be obvious by the end of 20 who the studio's pushing to be Team Lulu.

And Rolo's finally dead in the most obvious of ways. Even when you think you're not being used by Zero, you still really are. Way to go, guy.
Aug 17, 2008 11:53 PM
Apr 2007
my guess is crazy Suzaku will team up with Lelouch...
Aug 17, 2008 11:57 PM

Feb 2008
ughhh! The beginning pissed me off so much!

FuyuMaiden said:
Nina finally realized, "Oh people die when you blow them up".

Nina and her crazy face can just die already!

but wow...really surprised at the turn things took. I was holding out hope that Nunally and co. would be alive still, but I guess they are dead. D: I'm all depressed now...wonder what will happen to poor Lulu?
Aug 18, 2008 1:16 AM

Nov 2007
rolo die yesssss!
;D

i mean *cough* that was so sad ;_; i nearly did cryyy

lelouch ;_________________;
Aug 18, 2008 1:26 AM

Jun 2008
aww Rolo died too t_t and that Suzaku goes psycho o.o..
I cant wait for the next episode Lelouch is really going make his revenge to Charles..

Aug 18, 2008 1:34 AM
Jul 2008
so nunnally really is dead...so sad!! I really wanted lelouch and nunnally to have a happy ending. *sniff*

And I never liked rolo much for killing shirley, but I feel bad for him now...hoping against hope that he still lives in next ep (futile, I know)

and nina...well, I pity her. Poor thing obviously had a huge infatuation with euphemia, which was part of what motivated her to build the FLEIA. And now that it's detonated and she has all those lives on her hands, including nunnally's...well, it can't be easy to cope. Someone should just erase her memories, or give her some other kind of merciful end...
Aug 18, 2008 1:37 AM
Jul 2008
Oh and suzaku goes bananas = not completely unexpected. But maybe he'll side with lulu from now on...it would be great since they did use to be friends, after all ^^
Aug 18, 2008 1:41 AM

Mar 2008
he,,rolr did like a here i heat lolo + rolo
but now no =_= I like him=="

so anime go a bad drama now
Aug 18, 2008 1:58 AM

Feb 2008
Cool episode. Wonder where the last 5 episodes are headed and how this will end.
Aug 18, 2008 2:07 AM

Jul 2008
Veronin said:
Cool episode. Wonder where the last 5 episodes are headed and how this will end.

You mean last 6?
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Aug 18, 2008 2:17 AM

Jul 2008
The betrayel of Lelouch happened a little to fast and conveniently. He doesn't deserve a chance to rebut the accusations against him after all he has done? How the fuck do the black knights think miracles happen. Do they think that normal people bring about miracles? Normal people only bring about mundane events, their enemy was Brittania, and they were a rag-tag bunch of militia; the conditions for winning had to be perfect so if sacrifices and strategic moves are what it takes then oh well, that's fucking war for you. Zero got them to where they were and without him they would have been scrubbing toilets at Ashford Academy.

It was a good episode though. The three characters that I disliked all moved up a little in my books. Rolo died protecting the thing most precious to him and had become human in my opinion. Suzaku has lost his mind and hopefully will stop being the righteous prick that he is. And Nina had finally come to some sort of realization and will stop being a psychotic c*nt, but she is still my least favorite character in all of anime. Hopefully pyscho Suzaku will kill Nina with his bare hands.

Lelouch is an empty heartless shell, and he pretty much has noting holding him back from causing destruction, except probably Kallen and C.C. It will be interesting to see how he will change the world.
Aug 18, 2008 2:38 AM

Jun 2008
I don't think that Suzaku will join up with Lelouche. He will probably blame Lelouche for those deaths, cause Suzaku fired because of Lelouche's Geass.
And even though I hated Rollo before, it was kinda sad ;)))
The episode was great, anyway. I can't wait for the next one ;)
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 18, 2008 3:26 AM

Jul 2007
Shit hit the fan.
Aug 18, 2008 3:34 AM

May 2008
beefrawmen said:
cant belive how easily the black knight got convinced

Tohdoh was already suspecthing things, since Asahina told him Zero couldn't be trusted. Diethard is willing to go with whatever gives him the best story. Ohgi came in and confirmed that Zero couldn't be trusted, so the only one who really needed convincing was Tamaki, and the story they presented was quite convincing.

Zero being a Brittanian prince made sense since he was going on and on about Nunnally, so they already felt betrayed. Then there was the geass story, and the evidence that he used it to kill Japanese, and it also explained the behavior of lots of others.

I don't think they were convinced too easily here.
Aug 18, 2008 3:46 AM

Jun 2007
Nina is retarded, the black knights finally get to their senses, and Rolo is dead. Hurray!
muldermanAug 18, 2008 3:51 AM
Aug 18, 2008 3:52 AM

Jul 2008
I can't believe that the OotBK were so willing to betray Zero and trust Schneizel. Once again they prove themselves to be incompetent fools.
Aug 18, 2008 4:16 AM

Jul 2008
preview=
kaguya cries, NOO
diethard beaten up = YEESSSS
Gino at spearpoint = what the fuck?

longer preview=
moar anya, and she seems to be geass'd... i wonder what she was geass'd for
penguins?

And something else: the Black Knights seem sad.

Though, Jeremiah was standing right beside him with his geass canceler on! He could have relieved himself from the "curse". Though, instead, I think he's just too crazy to even notice.

He doesn't know that Jeremiah has that power and Jeremiah doesn't know that Suzaku is geassed.

Are we entirely certain Schniezel doesn't have a plan against the emperor? It looks like he has his own agenda to me.

He is the Prince and NOT next in line of succession. However he does want to be the Emp and shall probably try to take the throne by force. Can't wait till he realises that Emp is immortal.

And Rolo's finally dead in the most obvious of ways. Even when you think you're not being used by Zero, you still really are. Way to go, guy.

He did know that he was used, but at the end he saved him from his own free will.

my guess is crazy Suzaku will team up with Lelouch...

My guess:
Suzaku: Where are you Lulu? Ah well, I guess I'll just blow up everything with Fleia and guess you will be hit by it. HA HA HA HAH HA HA!!!

You mean last 6?

The 6th will probably be an epilogue, showing what happened after Crarles'/Schneizel's death.

The betrayel of Lelouch happened a little to fast and conveniently. He doesn't deserve a chance to rebut the accusations against him after all he has done? How the fuck do the black knights think miracles happen. Do they think that normal people bring about miracles? Normal people only bring about mundane events, their enemy was Brittania, and they were a rag-tag bunch of militia; the conditions for winning had to be perfect so if sacrifices and strategic moves are what it takes then oh well, that's fucking war for you. Zero got them to where they were and without him they would have been scrubbing toilets at Ashford Academy.

The thing that angered them was not the fact that Zwero was a prince or that he had geass or that he used them as pawns. What angered them was the fact that he geassed Euphemia to slaughter the Japanesse. In other words, they started thinking that Zero doesn't care about Japan and that Euphemia really did want to create the Administrative region. Then they made this: Prince + using Japanesse against Britannia + Slaughter of Britannian royalty= Zero wants to be the new Emp.
But it seems that in next ep they will come to their senses. They looked sad for a reason in preview.
Aug 18, 2008 4:20 AM
Sep 2007
finally, an episode that wasn't facepalm-worthy. even though Lelouch was still meh most of the time, Rollo and even Suzaku (!!!) were great. ah, I didn't think such a day will come when I'll actually praise them. if by any chance Suzaku joins Lelouch now I think it would be quite interesting. but hell, Ohgi and the rest surely are ungrateful bastards. they were convinced so easily... :/ only Kallen of course was awesome till the end (I always supported Lelouch x Kallen). looking forward to the next episode(s).
Aug 18, 2008 4:27 AM

Aug 2008
Suzaku became Nina now. I'm so happy Nina isnt happy. What most is I want her dead.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 18, 2008 4:55 AM

Mar 2008
Nina should go kill herself now! :D. Man Suzaku going crazy just made my day! I got to record his laugh as my message tone now >:D mwahahah.

Kallen X Lelouch cmon!!
Aug 18, 2008 6:22 AM

Mar 2008
DAMN YOU, ROLO. Now I want you alive, whereas before, I wanted you dead. ;~;

And damn, at least he's still got Kallen and Jeremiah. I'd like Suzaku to be on his side, too.
Aug 18, 2008 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
giddytron said:
DAMN YOU, ROLO. Now I want you alive, whereas before, I wanted you dead. ;~;

And damn, at least he's still got Kallen and Jeremiah. I'd like Suzaku to be on his side, too.

Don't forget moe C.C. :D

I totally cried for Rollo. ): SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NINA. You're beyond the Euphinator.
Aug 18, 2008 6:39 AM

Mar 2008
nina u fuckin ugly slut, go die u loser bitch ! =p

that was an awesome ep !!!!
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ~~ SO EXCITING ^_^

Zero + Kallen + C.C. + Suzaku vs all !!!!!!!!! ^,^ Suzaku could even be on the other side, i dont really care =p

Aug 18, 2008 7:09 AM
Aug 2007
Geass is awesome again! I really hope they go somewhere with insane Suzaku.
Aug 18, 2008 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
O.O omg... Rolooooooooo NO!!
soo lulu is doing pretty bad but i see a return...
kallen is going to be by his side...

can't wait to see what is going to do suzaku (i hope he become evil an dies)
Aug 18, 2008 7:14 AM

Aug 2008
This is why C.G. is my favorite anime. So intense.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 18, 2008 8:14 AM

Nov 2007
Rolo's death was awesome. I can't forgive sunrise if they would not let Lelouch win this season.
Aug 18, 2008 8:26 AM

Apr 2008
;________; ...... Even though I spent a good hour considering all the horrible things that could happen in this episode, feeling my guts churn around in my stomach at most of the thoughts, I still hadn't considered Rolo actually dying...

Ugh... ._.
RakuenlessAug 18, 2008 9:06 AM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihil - Aug 10, 2008

365 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 3, 2008

257 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.