Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2011 2:33 PM

Mar 2010
here you can introduce yourself :)
l
hi im chloe and just turned 20 recently ( yeah im old ;p ) i get easily jealous and am tsundere-like. dont have big breast so i am loli-like ;) just not DFC

i like to have fun but once i get embarassed you better watch it ;p

i am a lot like louise and love her as well <3 no one can imagine how much I adore her and my room is all over her

also im engaged and get married in 2-3 years ;P when the time is right ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2011 2:46 PM

Dec 2011
Ello the name's Corey, I'm 24 and the oldest here i think.i'm easy going and laid back. I'm super goofy and random most of the times

My biggest dream is to have a harem, just for the fact that i have a lot people that loves me :)
Dec 19, 2011 3:05 PM

Dec 2011
Hey guys, I'm David, currently 18 years old, and a freshman in college. I tend to be a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people in general, but I really open up a lot more when I am with friends that I trust.

If I could get one wish, I'd say that I would want Hatsune Miku to be real. Face it bros, I'm a Miku-tard. Scratch that, I would want ALL the Vocaloids to be real.

...if that wasn't possible, my back-up wish would then have magic/alchemy actually exist.
Dec 19, 2011 3:18 PM

Aug 2010
hi i am thammy. :p you ll know me
tthammyDec 21, 2011 10:42 AM
Dec 19, 2011 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
Hi ^_^

Waah, I feel kinda awkward writing an intro even though I know you already lol -_-"
Name's Yukiko...here people call me Yuki-chan, so you can call me that for sure!
I like tsunderes! ...(?)

I'm....uh 16 and well, I'm shy when I meet someone new so I'll probably try to break my shyness with some jokes. So I spam. ^_^"

I am currently an admin here. And i'm online 20 hours a day..i guess :3
So if you need any help, just tell me.!
removed-userDec 19, 2011 10:53 PM
Dec 20, 2011 2:56 AM

Apr 2010
Yo im Kooks, 24 and beat mugen by 30 days so I am the oldest one here ^^
Not a yankee, but i looove fighting! I know 5 types of martial arts and there's another 10 that i would like to learn.

3 types of net people that i despise.
- those who have nothing better to do that fight or insult people who they don't even know the face or name (most likely never say anything when face to face)
- those who go nuts on you when you're not into their favorite 2D chars (i love hitagi but if u insult her i wouldnt care)
- those who when pissed with someone, will go and read their entire profile. (when someone pisses me off i do everything to forget about his/her existence but others feel that the correct course of action would be to learn all their personal info... wtf? no logic whatsoever)

I'm getting hungry...
BMWs and Mercedes are the best cars in the world!
That's all i got for now.
Kayde12Dec 20, 2011 3:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2011 5:24 AM

Aug 2010
*chalanges ecchi kook in a duel* ^_^
at the third - : doesn t it mean you care :p whiel you are pissed?

kooks, if you want i can cook XD
Dec 20, 2011 7:24 AM

Mar 2010
lol ecchi you might hate me :O

I can be bitchy and if someoen insults louise I would say something about it!~(though not going nuts or anything )
Dec 20, 2011 11:10 AM

Mar 2010
Not much about me, but I'm probably the oldest one in this club. In less than a month I turn 27 :P
My name is Greg, or Grzegorz in Polish.
I don't know why but I really like tsunderes, especially those classic ones.
I don't have much time to spent online, so I won't be a very active member. Hope to get along well with You all
Dec 20, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
*Chalanges minorun in a duel*
I will be the only sempai here!

@ Chloe. I'm actually a huge siesta fan :P

@ tthammy. I can actually cook a whole bunch of real main course dishes, i get hungry alot :P If u remember i did mention in the club coments that my fav food is meat/chicken with rice. Im hated by many for eating so much but neva weight above 78kg (for around 178~80cm not really sure myself :P)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2011 5:16 PM
Aug 2011
Hey there. I'm A.J. but you can call me....well what ever name you want to come up with.I'm 19 and Ive loved tsundere characters for as long as i can remember. my fave right now is undecided. well I'm a pretty fun person once you get to know me. i hope that ill have fun in this club with all of you. please take care of me from now on and thanks ;)
Dec 22, 2011 9:38 AM

Aug 2010
Chloe-tsundere said:
Ecchi_Kooks said:
*Chalanges minorun in a duel*
I will be the only sempai here!

@ Chloe. I'm actually a huge siesta fan :P

@ tthammy. I can actually cook a whole bunch of real main course dishes, i get hungry alot :P If u remember i did mention in the club coments that my fav food is meat/chicken with rice. Im hated by many for eating so much but neva weight above 78kg (for around 178~80cm not really sure myself :P)

*tries to hold back* hmm rlly? i think siesta is pushy and she thinks she can win by having big oppai xP

beside louise henrietta is my 2nd choice ;)
though siesta is a good character got a pvc figure of her as well ;P
and my bf loves her xD

the main reason why i don t have henrieta in 2nd choice is. i kinda feel bad for her ex bf >,<
Dec 22, 2011 10:34 AM

Mar 2010
please stop chatting everywhere -.- chats are meant to be in the chat part or RPG place .. not in every thread
Dec 22, 2011 1:47 PM

Jun 2011
So what happened to my claimed tsundere?

So you just randomly decide to drop members from the claimed tsundere list because you felt they weren't active enough, even though I made several posts at the beginning of the month, many of which were later deleted? Is that how this club works? Or do you just keep around members who are part of your 'inner circle'? Sounds more like a clique than a club. Then again, not surprising so many clubs on MAL become inactive nowadays with made-up rules on the fly like this. I'm not the only one who got pushed aside, it seems.$)
Dec 22, 2011 10:57 PM

Mar 2010
Necrosaro said:

So you just randomly decide to drop members from the claimed tsundere list because you felt they weren't active enough, even though I made several posts at the beginning of the month, many of which were later deleted? Is that how this club works? Or do you just keep around members who are part of your 'inner circle'? Sounds more like a clique than a club. Then again, not surprising so many clubs on MAL become inactive nowadays with made-up rules on the fly like this. I'm not the only one who got pushed aside, it seems.$)

uhm I never removed your tsundere? which one did you claim ? guess one of my admins acccidently did sorry .. and no i dont remove inactiver members but active memebrs get extras like event cards later on though thats all
Dec 23, 2011 2:46 AM

Aug 2010
Necrosaro said:

we still have some administration and navigation problems. if anything got removed, it is high chanced that its not intended. we welcome any new members, we do not intend to discriminate anyone.

thank you for your understanding.
Dec 23, 2011 2:52 AM

Dec 2010
I haven't removed any claim (I double checked)

What was missing was a confirmation in "Claimed tsundere list"

But Chloe has fixed that now, btw we shouldn't talk about this in this thread.
May 12, 2016 9:20 AM

Dec 2015
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)
Nov 18, 2016 7:52 PM

Oct 2009
Hello. I am new. I have a couple of questions and wasn't sure where else to ask them. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

I am confused by the rules.

"To be able to claim you must have at least 50 posts (for the waifuu thread only) "

Does this mean 50 posts in the club or just on the MAL forum in general? If its for the club only, how can I keep track/count of how many posts I made for the club versus my total post count on the MAL forum in general since I also post on the MAL Forums and in other club forums?

What does "for the waifu thread only" mean? Does this mean I have to make my posts in the waifu thread?

And last, I have a character that's not listed on the claimable list? Can I claim her?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Claim your tsundere here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

668 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2021 1:46 AM

Sticky: » admins needed for designing and cards!

Gyarutsundere - Dec 1, 2011

38 by Gyarutsundere »»
Nov 14, 2021 6:42 AM

Sticky: » Claimed tsundere list

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

20 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jan 16, 2017 5:42 AM

» Joeys Card Delivery

joey101937 - Sep 26, 2015

3 by joey101937 »»
Jan 15, 2017 3:04 PM

» Tsundere or not? ( 1 2 )

Dark - Dec 21, 2011

56 by Gyarutsundere »»
Apr 7, 2016 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.