Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 15, 2011 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
Ok they went to an epic point of trying to make like "there's still a possibility that Yozora isn't the childhood friend" with all that "Yozora did not returned to the club" and Kodaka calling the friend Sora instead of something like "Yozora, is that you?".

It would really be nice if they did some crazy twist next epi like "no, short-haired person is the childhood friend but just an Yozora look-alike and not the same person at all" since they haven't been blunt about that already (I like blunt ._.).

But yeah, ain't gonna happen.

At least that thing not being revealed already was pissing me off. And next episode I'll finally be able to see the consequences of it... Even though it will end already with that. ._.
Dec 15, 2011 10:49 PM

May 2010
Finally. :)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 15, 2011 10:51 PM

Aug 2009
Stopped caring after I saw her short hair. Screw you kodaka and your horrible memory. Bahhhh
Dec 15, 2011 11:25 PM

Jun 2011
It was alright I guess. It just doesn't have that 'oomph' that you'd expect from the second last episode of a series....

4/5

Finally kodaka realises who yozora is...

Hoping for a second season *fingers crossed* :D
Dec 15, 2011 11:46 PM
Aug 2010
Loved the episode a lot, but it's kinda depressing how long it took to get to this inevitable point where Kodaka finally realizes that Yozora is his childhood friend.

I'm going to miss this anime a lot, it was probably my favorite "non-serious anime" of the year.

Oh, BTW, Can everyone STFU about the ONE SECOND cameo of oreimo!!!

Holy shit, I knew people would go ape shit since that anime is so horribly overrated but fuck, having every idiot on page one showing the screen shot is damn annoying!
Dec 15, 2011 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
I knew it :P Why did Yozora not say a thing for so long? And why did it take so long for Kodaka to remember? :P

Yukimura is so cute lol. I hear he's actually a girl in the VN, I wonder what made them change it. :o

+Yukata :3
Dec 16, 2011 12:01 AM
Dec 2011
Jeez is this really going to be a Yozora ending............. Sena is BY far the better choice for how this anime is progressing... IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE. The interaction between Sena/Kodaka is 10x more interesting and 10x more appealing to the public.

EG) Swimming park, sleepover, saw her naked etc etc etc, blushing at multiple times. Sigh. It also seems the public likes Sena a lot more than Yozora as well.

I don't remember an ep where Kodaka/Yozora did anything together alone.............. if this turns out to be a Yozora ending I will be a sad panda.

Childhood friends honestly too overpowered.
Dec 16, 2011 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
I noticed OreImo!

just saying it!
Dec 16, 2011 12:24 AM
Aug 2010
Mobyz said:
Jeez is this really going to be a Yozora ending............. Sena is BY far the better choice for how this anime is progressing... IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE. The interaction between Sena/Kodaka is 10x more interesting and 10x more appealing to the public.

This is a harem anime, the protagonist will NEVER actually choose a female partner. And although I really like Kodaka, I don't think this anime will end in any type of conclusive state.

Anyone that watches Harem anime knows that these 12 episode series are just cock teases to the viewers, a "Harem ending" is much more likely than any real conclusion.

Besides all of that, remember the Light Novel is still going, this anime will not have any real ending regardless of the situation.

IZUMI64 said:
I noticed OreImo!

just saying it!

Lol, I must have missed it, oh wait, you're the 654th person in this thread to mention oreimo.
Dec 16, 2011 12:29 AM

Sep 2010
Damn... Next week is the final episode..... *sadface*
Dec 16, 2011 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode, i really liked the end of it, and honestly i was kind of surprised at myself because while it wasn't a out of know where twist that she would cut her hair like that, i didn't see it coming. It makes me wonder how the last episode will go, i will go with harem ending because that is usually the norm but what ever the case this show has been great and i look forward to seeing how it ends.
Dec 16, 2011 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Dec 16, 2011 1:00 AM
Dec 2011
Sery said:
I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.

I would boycott all animes from this company if the anime doesn't end with 1. Harem ending. 2) Sena ending

The whole anime is developed around Sena/Kodaka... starting from ep 2 onwards, a good anime cannot just derail this romantic advancement and just say "OH HEY YOZORA IS THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND SO LET'S JUST GIVE HER THE VICTORY." ZZZ, this show would be dead to me if this happened.

The power of the childhood friend always wins though so I will not be surprised (Infinite Stratos). Houki over Charlotte when it was very clear that Charlotte was the fan favorite and had so many more memorable moments with Ichika.

Dec 16, 2011 1:13 AM

Dec 2011
well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you
Dec 16, 2011 1:19 AM
Dec 2011
g-rabe said:
well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you

Yeah I know it is very logical, childhood friendship always wins.. unless you're in shuffle! which was great :).

I can only hope for a harem ending, no Yozora ending.
Dec 16, 2011 1:20 AM

Mar 2009
Yozora annoys me. I wish that she would go away.
Normally I am a fan of the childhood friend.

Rika is where its at. She looked great this ep.
Dec 16, 2011 1:21 AM
Dec 2011
Rika is awesome :), my favorite char.

NO YOZORA ENDING
Dec 16, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2010
he finally remebered and we have the last ep next week...
Dec 16, 2011 1:33 AM

Dec 2008
datcameo.

I'm kind of not liking how volatile Yozora's character is; she's too all over the place to be believable despite having a solid character as is. It would have been more believable had she been angry at Kodaka for taking so damn long to remember her (although admittingly she didn't exactly make a big issue of it despite the subtle references) but that may just be me.

Kind of depressed it's ending overall though.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 16, 2011 2:09 AM

Mar 2008
It is a pity that Yozora didn't wear yukata...

Sena sometimes still behaves like a child kidnapper...

Generally episode was good. Better than the beach episode. Especially the ending with fireworks. Although it is not fun to end. I was a little worried.

But it all worked out well. Kodaka finally remembered. It took him a little but better late than never.

Only one more ep to go. /me sad (T_T)
SaygramDec 16, 2011 2:14 AM

Dec 16, 2011 3:23 AM

Feb 2011
one more episode
looks like gonna yozora ending
Dec 16, 2011 3:50 AM

Oct 2010
Few other points to mention, usually I hate Yozora. I mean the bullying was never part of anything I liked Yozora for that matter however I cannot deny the following,

I still do not comprehend other than the powerful nostalgic emotional toll it has one me that I can really turn a blind eye to Yozora's bullying of Sena and sympathize with her. Feel sorry for her.
Truly this moment is a 180 degree turn for that moment to be with Yozora. Well it sure worked on me.
  • Did you all see that cheating bastard in the spoiler
    I don't blame him considering the prize was an XboX360 but still totally not cool the way he did it.

• Sena on the other hand cheated also in the spoiler
    guess it goes back to money can buy anything in terms of being able to cheat in a game where it is clearly an advantage to have that to win.

• TBH Yozora in the spoiler
    actually does look good with a yukata upon Kodaka's imagination. Too bad she did not wear one as I wanted to see her in one.
I will leave it at that with a maybe more later but maybe I shall never have any time to mod any of my posts. I do what I can.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 16, 2011 4:08 AM

Dec 2011
Nooo... what madness is this?! Why did Yozora cut her hair that short? The part that was burnt isn't that much!! Although I know this was coming because I already have look at the illustration from the novel.. but I still can't take it! First is Hitagi from Nisemonogatari and now it's Yozora, who will be my next favorite long haired female character that will get a hair cuuuuuut!!! *faint*
Dec 16, 2011 4:25 AM

May 2010
They really love to give OreImo reference don't they.
Dec 16, 2011 4:41 AM

Nov 2007
voripeter said:
Rayyy said:
lol Oreimo!!!!!

Didn't see that corner!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 4:45 AM
Nov 2010
ahmed_great2005 said:
They really love to give OreImo reference don't they.

Because 1. its the same studio, and the only other show AIC Build did was oreimo.

2. even in the source material, there are LOTs of references to other MF Bonko J's LNs, a bit of cross promotion and a bit of amusement for the fans.
Dec 16, 2011 5:08 AM

Jun 2010
Yozora sucks.
Dec 16, 2011 5:08 AM

Oct 2011
DOUBLE FIREWORK BLAST! I'm kinda happy with the drama in it, makes it even better in my opinion, happy Kodaka finally found out who ''Sora'' was.
Dec 16, 2011 5:31 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
voripeter said:
Rayyy said:
lol Oreimo!!!!!

What you should see is in the spoiler
it matches perfectly the same building from that series. Coincidentally it also matches IRL the place for the Comiket.

Dec 16, 2011 5:50 AM

Nov 2007
What I meant was I know there's a scene with comiket, but didn't see that the gangs from Oreimo at the corner.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
Too bad Yozora lost appeal with the cutting of her hair, look much better in long hair^^
Dec 16, 2011 5:57 AM

Mar 2008
EternalDreamer said:
Too bad Yozora lost appeal with the cutting of her hair, look much better in long hair^^

She always looks good...

Dec 16, 2011 7:04 AM

Dec 2009
Good episode :)
I'll be waiting to next week to see how they'll end this show... I hope a happy end! :)
Dec 16, 2011 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
Great Episode :D, sucks that it's the last ep next week :/.
Finally he remembers but curious to see how he reacts properly to it.
Rika was awesome as usual :D
I'm hoping for a Sena ending or a second season, if it's a harem end i will be pissed -.-
Dec 16, 2011 7:28 AM
Oct 2010
Awww, that ending was sweet. But seems like next episode will be a pause on the drama... I guess we'll have to wait til the next season to see what happens now that Kodaka remembered "Sora" ...

I also hate harem endings (it's basically an open ending.) Even though I prefer Sena, a Yozora ending would still be better than a harem.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 16, 2011 7:38 AM

Jan 2011
Flamereel17 said:
if it's a harem end i will be pissed -.-

Oh come on.....you're suppose to be on the harem train with me.....

@Ajunky
That's not a harem end, that's a indecisive no choice ending....Harem ending is when all the girls choose to be with him...also known as Tenchi Solution.
Dec 16, 2011 8:04 AM

Mar 2011
I'm going to miss this show. I hope that this has an S2 and also i hope that oreimo has S2 also
Dec 16, 2011 8:19 AM
Oct 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
@Ajunky
That's not a harem end, that's a indecisive no choice ending....Harem ending is when all the girls choose to be with him...also known as Tenchi Solution.
I see... I guess the harem ending is truly uncommon then (except within VN games I suppose.)

Hmm... well, I still prefer a standard single winning girl ending.
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 16, 2011 8:21 AM

Jul 2010
HERE YOU GO SENA FANBOYS.YOZORA ALL THE WAY NYAHAHAH.

-MgZ_ said:
Yozora sucks.

No...actually Sena.
Dec 16, 2011 8:34 AM
Nov 2011
Did someone noticed that Kobato's outfit is changing during the festival ?
Dec 16, 2011 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Flamereel17 said:
if it's a harem end i will be pissed -.-

Oh come on.....you're suppose to be on the harem train with me......

I mean like he doesn't pick anyone :L, If he at least picks someone even Rika would be better than a harem end by miles
Dec 16, 2011 8:56 AM

Apr 2011
It's about damn time. lol

All the girls in yukata looks great. Rika looks adorably cute with her hair down.
Dec 16, 2011 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
Pretty sure the last episode will be on the 1st chapter of volume 4 and will have an open end unless they make an anime original ending.
I'll be rooting for any character since I like all the girls in HagaNai.
Dec 16, 2011 9:21 AM
Oct 2010
rikuzo said:
Did someone noticed that Kobato's outfit is changing during the festival ?
Other than wearing the clothes she brought after returning the yukata?
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 16, 2011 9:23 AM

Feb 2011
What's with the drama in the middle of class!?? it's embarrassing >_< >_<
Dec 16, 2011 9:27 AM
Sep 2011
Great episode! The ending was cute and i liked her in short hair!
Dec 16, 2011 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
It doesn't seem like this will have a 'who will he pick' conclusion - yet most harems don't really.
Still, I may be alone in thinking this, but if Kodaka was to pick someone - I'd support Rika. ;)

I'm quite susspicious of Rika's expert use of a gun. :o

I'm glad this childhood friend mystery as concluded - though it wasn't annoying. it was highly obvious. :D
On that, Yozora's short hair was quite cute.

XxshizxX said:
What's with the drama in the middle of class!?? it's embarrassing >_< >_<

You got there before me! :p

* Forgot to add...
How is it possible for Kodaka to have; blonde hair, dark roots and dark tips for what appears to be his entire life?
Gleam_QueenDec 16, 2011 11:01 AM

Dec 16, 2011 10:01 AM

Jun 2009
Oh look the cutting of the hair development.

The only thing I liked about Yozora is now gone. Oh well.
Dec 16, 2011 10:32 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
What I meant was I know there's a scene with comiket, but didn't see that the gangs from Oreimo at the corner.
Yeah, Cameos are hard to spot sometimes.

They are just randomly after all inserted around.

Dec 16, 2011 11:04 AM
Jan 2011

Nice Sena fanservice.

Wow it seems that the cast of "Oreimo" are here.

I wonder how things are gonna fare up now that Yozura has had her hair cut and that Kodaka has finally remembered her as Sora?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.