Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2011 6:24 AM

May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Those guys were so mean... it bothers me.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Dec 24, 2011 12:35 AM

Jun 2011
Completely agree! I was in tears! I felt so bad for endou!
But Yamai is a complete sweetheart and saves him of course hehe
May 11, 2012 7:29 PM

Mar 2009
Worse things could have happened to him.. and the cat's the best thing about this manga.
Mar 29, 2014 8:21 PM

Aug 2013
those guys were assholes... this is the first manga I've read... not usually a fan, but I'm enjoying this a bit.
Aug 14, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
I was home-schooled through middle school so while I was a naturally social and energetic person I never really learned how to filter and gauge levels of trust between different people. So when I was 14 and I went to high school I developed a crush on this guy who was straight and told some people I thought would be good friends with me, but eventually the gossip started and the whole school eventually found out including the guy. The guy even cried about it and it made me feel embarrassed and degraded and shitty. He transferred schools too. I felt like an abomination as if everyone was laughing at me behind my back even though I didn't have any bad intentions. One of the biggest experiences shaping me growing up.

This was a really heavy chapter for me to read because of how close it hit to home and cut down into a part of my life that I don't like to revisit. Unexpectedly I think this manga will feel like a healing process coming full circle. Reading something like this where I feel understood and represented is a truly magical feeling.
ChanaynayAug 14, 2015 1:06 PM
Jun 28, 2017 12:01 AM

Apr 2016
It was so cruel of those kids to come to the convenient store to see Endou, as if he was wrong! >< It bothers me that they weren't remorse for their behaviour, and think Endou is odd, simply because he's gay. ;_______; How homophobic!! It's cruel that so many kids gathered, -when Endou thought Kunieda felt the same way- treating it like some kind of show. >< I'm so glad that Yamai stood up for Endou. And I can see how easily it is to fall in love with someone. Yamai truly is a great person. :)

@Chanaynay Thank you for having the courage to share your experience here. Sometimes, when we read stories, we can forget that negative events like these can happen to individuals in real life. The way Endou was treated...I couldn't help but feel sad and have the urge to punish those kids like Yamai did. :( I hope you're living a happy life now.

More topics from this board

» Only 5 chapters?

Ki_Zaru - Jan 25, 2013

4 by Tony2Phones »»
May 19, 2018 6:19 AM

Poll: » Konbini-kun Chapter 1 Discussion

malificium - Dec 14, 2011

4 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 28, 2017 12:39 AM

Poll: » Konbini-kun Chapter 4 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - May 11, 2012

4 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 28, 2017 12:29 AM

Poll: » Konbini-kun Chapter 5 Discussion

Moquette - Apr 19, 2012

6 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 28, 2017 12:25 AM

Poll: » Konbini-kun Chapter 3 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - May 11, 2012

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 28, 2017 12:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.