Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2011 1:48 PM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maids everywhere.

They literally skipped the whole venus arc which is sad but looks like it'll be an anime original ending! looks to be good.
Dec 13, 2011 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
I wanted to see Takeru vs Shiria badly, oh well, fanservice was nice though and Takeru is a proper gentleman inside as he helped Inaho up with class after she fell. Haruko covered in cream is hot, seriously more chicks in anime need to have cream spilled on them.

Dec 14, 2011 4:21 AM
Jun 2008
This episode,They intro a new bad guy and next episode is over 0.0" ..
Dec 14, 2011 5:29 AM

Oct 2010
Might as well post this on my birthday since it is now. Oh finally, finally and finally Takeru gets his Maken infused in his body! Oh finally! He almost used it here. That Maken Blacksmith looks cool here and Minori’s faces here along with this one seem serious of something. I fully cannot wait for the uncensors of the spoiler
that will be the most amazing group naked shots for sure as Vol 6 comes out.
While Usui was funny here, the tension thickens for Kimi/Chacha along with the opposite group of Azuki/Himegami/Inaho and that leads to a calm Haruka suddenly becoming very angry at the teams. Obviously Usui/Takeru are oblivious to their crimes. The best still remains of how everyone reacted to the accusations among the girls in the spoiler
super hilarious expressions everywhere.

To cut it short I liked a lot the liquid vial with Otohime in the following,

Seems it might something to control around. Not to mention she was quite evil here. Her older sister in the spoiler
is bad ass.

Takeru on the other hand in the following,

Was most amazing there and almost used his Maken.

A list of ecchi things,
  • The panties fan service was amazing in the spoiler
    best was Himegami and Haruko. Sadly some are censored again.

• You all can you believe it? Loli Haruko with fan service in the spoiler
    that means finally some loli fan service of panties? Well certainly speaks for itself and it also shows Takeru was perverted since the beginning.

• They got the cream thing in the spoiler
    that’s to also include in it Chacha exposing Haruko’s breasts which will be uncensored in the BD since I know that part from the manga.
So I will leave it that

About preview, OK so Takeru looks bad in front of Otohime’s older sister here and looks like some nice Chacha/Azuki combo in a fight. I will be expecting more than anything Takeru in the spoiler
IMO he will finally use his powers and Maken. Perhaps at max level, which will peak the curiosity of Kamigari.

BTW Intermission in the spoiler
is of Otohime and her older sister. I like Otohime much better due to her breasts and her sister is older along with bigger breasts so no.

Image Stitches done in the spoiler
maids and panties everywhere Himegami along with Haruko/Inaho look most amazing in maid uniforms and their fan service. Noticed that Chacha is wearing this time a white tiger stripped underwear instead of leopard ones.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 14, 2011 12:50 PM

Jul 2010
Watching Himegami serving as a maid was quite entertaining.
Dec 14, 2011 2:17 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Watching Himegami serving as a maid was quite entertaining.
ROFL, I can't believe her memory failed her on one order in general.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 15, 2011 10:12 PM

Jun 2010
I thought we'd get to see his maken, but i guess not. Can't wait til the next episode.

Dec 16, 2011 4:26 AM

Oct 2011
another perfect episode - lots of sexy maids, good fight scene, lots o' laughs...low-brow, but definitely fun...........haruka is the sexiest librarian type ever!!!
Dec 16, 2011 7:57 AM

Aug 2010
A lot of eye candy, but that's what I want from this show.
Dec 16, 2011 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
Alright Ep, least Takeru will finally reveal his true power and will probably beat the villain.
Otohime is borderline psychotic xD, and looks like the next ep is all about battles and probably won't have any development on the relationship between Takeru and Haruko.
Himegami was bossy as usual which is good :)
Dec 16, 2011 8:02 PM
Jun 2008
yea seeing this goes indeed next ep battle with big bad to lead either anime ending or yea s2 for another time.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 17, 2011 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
This series has become more and more of a let down for me. Its like nothing really happened at all this season, and just when it wants to get good...its time to end it.
Dec 18, 2011 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
Tenchi_Ryu said:
This series has become more and more of a let down for me. Its like nothing really happened at all this season, and just when it wants to get good...its time to end it.

That's always the problem with a 12 episode series, yeah this anime has just been mediocre in every aspect :/
Dec 18, 2011 2:17 PM

May 2011
Flamereel17 said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

That's always the problem with a 12 episode series, yeah this anime has just been mediocre in every aspect :/

Could just be a way to attract people for more and buy the DVDs for a second season to continue?
But overall I am disappoint I love manga, and they skipped the only part with the greatest amount of action in the series so far.
Dec 18, 2011 2:32 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Might as well post this on my birthday since it is now. Oh finally, finally and finally Takeru gets his Maken infused in his body! Oh finally! He almost used it here. That Maken Blacksmith looks cool here and Minori’s faces here along with this one seem serious of something. I fully cannot wait for the uncensors of the spoiler
Dec 18, 2011 5:39 PM

Sep 2010
So the next episode is the last one. And we shall get a special episode on 22 December.
Dec 19, 2011 5:40 AM

Feb 2011
so takeru maken will not reveal until last episode
one more episode
Dec 19, 2011 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
I bet from the build up for Takeru's maken, knowing this series either won't work or just be super overpowered, I think the latter will probably happen
Dec 21, 2011 4:26 PM

May 2011
One more episode left, what the hell happened to Venus? Talk about rushing it, they show Otohime and her sister being the villains in one episode and the next episode is gunna be the end. -.-

Look at all the censorship in this episode, the BD is going to be awesome.

Himegami is hands down the best maid there. Eh it was pretty funny during the maid scenes I guess and a lot of fan services.
Dec 21, 2011 10:06 PM

Jul 2008
There are just way too many girls in the anime. Most appear for about one episode and completely fade into the background.
Dec 22, 2011 11:20 PM

Nov 2010
What the fuck is this shit. I may have read the manga years ago, but I'm sure it wasn't this shitty. -__-
Dec 27, 2011 3:29 PM
Nov 2011
I like that a couple of the characters are starting to show some subtle develoment, but with one episode left, are we going to get closure, or will there be even more this season?? I honestly don't know.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jul 1, 2013 7:31 PM

Nov 2012
LOL XD
maid maid maid XD
love all of them! XD

btw haruko is cute in that maid uniform XD
hmm..

shit just getting real now! XD
Oct 21, 2014 3:19 PM

Apr 2009
Maid all the way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2015 3:54 AM

Nov 2011
Episode extremely stupid, the plot is not received if lost starda.
Will appeal to those looking for a lightweight, full episode fanservice, but I wanted something more.
Drawings and animations as improved quality, at least that's better!
Jul 12, 2015 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
Maids, maids everywhere.

I really don't like that Otohime girl.
Nov 1, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
Lots of Haruko fanservice, that's actually the best use of her xD
Jan 9, 5:56 AM
Oct 2023
5/5. 7.64 overall.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 29, 2011

30 by -ODA- »»
Apr 28, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 8 Discussion

Elite60 - Nov 23, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 16, 2011

30 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 6 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 8, 2011

25 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.