Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 8:59 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I actually laughed when the first guy died. Saying he's going to be the chosen one or something like that and he dies without even starting the game. The second guy that died, he actually seemed kind of cool. Too bad he died. And of course, Takahata is going to win this game and get the "key." If its real or something else.
Everyone room in the hospital has to be playing the same game, which means that most likely the number is going to decrease by half.

I feel like I have to learn Japanese games to understand this, though the US has the same game, but different versions, like the Daruma game.

Dec 11, 2011 9:14 AM

Jun 2009
If there is three to a room, it might decrease more than that.

I thought the smart guy was going to do something crazy, but he just died. The author really doesn't care about the characters lol. At least it isn't as bad as the one guy who got the back story and then died.
[/center]
Dec 11, 2011 9:28 AM

Mar 2009
13man18 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I actually laughed when the first guy died. Saying he's going to be the chosen one or something like that and he dies without even starting the game. The second guy that died, he actually seemed kind of cool. Too bad he died. And of course, Takahata is going to win this game and get the "key." If its real or something else.
Everyone room in the hospital has to be playing the same game, which means that most likely the number is going to decrease by half.

I feel like I have to learn Japanese games to understand this, though the US has the same game, but different versions, like the Daruma game.

So did I! He was annoying me. A deadly twist on children's games. Nice.

BridgeX said:

I thought the smart guy was going to do something crazy, but he just died. The author really doesn't care about the characters lol. At least it isn't as bad as the one guy who got the back story and then died.

Yeah, I have to agree that it decrease more than that, too. I see that also, the author doesn't seem to discriminate (besides Takahata) and lead us to believe that the basketball dude was going to survive. How wrong was I. I'd like to see this animated, someday.

Dec 11, 2011 9:47 AM

Jun 2010
sukizo said:
13man18 said:

So did I! He was annoying me. A deadly twist on children's games. Nice.

BridgeX said:

Yeah, I have to agree that it decrease more than that, too. I see that also, the author doesn't seem to discriminate (besides Takahata) and lead us to believe that the basketball dude was going to survive. How wrong was I. I'd like to see this animated, someday.
Well I say most likely because this isn't a game where only one can survive per room. Its just if you get it right, you survive and it goes to the next person, so all three have the potential to survive, if they get it right.

Dec 11, 2011 2:52 PM

Dec 2010
The basketball guy was better since he got some sense of fulfillment before dying. These guys got jack shit.
Dec 11, 2011 7:29 PM

May 2011
13man18 said:

Agreed. I don't even understand what they're trying to do now. -.-V
Dec 12, 2011 9:14 AM

Apr 2009
I honestly wonder if we will get some small arc with characters that will stay alive for more than a chapter. I don't mind these deaths, but they will have more meaning if they happen to characters that we see for more than a chapter.

Anyway I wonder what's the trick to this game. So far it just seems luck based, but I'm sure the MC will figure it out.
Feb 19, 2013 12:09 PM

Sep 2011
thanks god the new guy is dead, he was annoying... and i laughed a lot when the doll said "it's daigorou, you imbecile..."
Nov 30, 2016 1:04 PM

Mar 2015
Lol, I feel happy when the shitty edgy kid died first.

Also, wow from now on, I will expect every characters will die almost immediately.

Apr 23, 2017 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
lol Every new character die so fast.

I really don't understand these Japanese games.
Apr 29, 2017 6:35 AM

Dec 2015
Damn creepy doll.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 16, 2019 12:35 AM

Jan 2017
I love how they set that one guy up to be a smartass and "the chosen one," even showing him messing with cubes, and then he dies instantly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-sama no Iutoori Chapter 21 Discussion

live2win - Oct 22, 2012

45 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 5, 2023 8:09 AM

» Should I read this or the second series

Azyeu - Feb 23, 2021

4 by gareki8 »»
May 6, 2022 8:09 PM

» Squid Game a ripoff?

rhaphazard - Oct 4, 2021

14 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 10, 2022 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kamisama no Iutoori Chapter 13 Discussion

live2win - Feb 13, 2012

22 by kkoxz_ »»
Oct 17, 2021 6:51 PM

» How well does the live action adapt

Ziurrr - Sep 24, 2021

0 by Ziurrr »»
Sep 24, 2021 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.