Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2011 3:49 PM
Jul 2010
Not much news has came out for this anime, but judging by the picture, the anime looks BEAST! The Animations looks like Hokuto No Ken but animated in present day xD.
Dec 29, 2011 1:11 AM

Jan 2011
VongolaXEspada said:
Not much news has came out for this anime, but judging by the picture, the anime looks BEAST! The Animations looks like Hokuto No Ken but animated in present day xD.

I agree with you, I think it'll be an epic battle stuff thing anime.
I'm looking forward to it, hope they'll release some information during the winter 2011/2012 season.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 10, 2012 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm, I really hope this turns out to be a masterpiece! But I always can't help but fear that I will be disappointed when I start watching.
Let's hope that doesn't happen, though :D

Jan 13, 2012 10:39 PM
Aug 2010
I haven't read the manga, though I've always meant to but I forgot. I really like two of his previous work, "I's" and "Video Girl Ai," especially "Video Girl Ai" (which is one of my favorite anime ever and a damn good manga too), but those are romantic dramas so I can't say much for his action/horror based mangas.

Definitely looking forward to it though, which reminds me, I still need to check out the manga.
Jan 17, 2012 4:53 PM

Jun 2010
The manga is so long. Possible another one of these anime with an alternative ending?
Jan 18, 2012 8:03 PM

Dec 2010
I have mixed feeling about this, kinda feel uncertain just by looking at the staff.
The beggining of the manga is slow-paced, probably they will rush things at the start of the anime.
At least the VA's are fairly experienced.
Jan 29, 2012 10:10 PM
Jul 2010
I really want this to be a long series, we don't have many if not any long horror/seinen anime, currently broadcasting none and i haven't heard of any horror/seinen anime that have lasted longer then 30 episodes. If it gets good ratings,dvd sales and the manga sales increase hopefully it will maybe become a long series or multiple seasons like bakuman.
Feb 1, 2012 8:12 PM

Jan 2012
I'm really looking forward to seeing this. Just starting reading the manga and I've been enjoying it.
Feb 2, 2012 7:12 AM
Aug 2011
VongolaXEspada said:
I really want this to be a long series, we don't have many if not any long horror/seinen anime, currently broadcasting none and i haven't heard of any horror/seinen anime that have lasted longer then 30 episodes. If it gets good ratings,dvd sales and the manga sales increase hopefully it will maybe become a long series or multiple seasons like bakuman.

long series? there will be fillers that will kill it instantly. Like bakuman - it's really possible, all depends on the studio
Feb 3, 2012 2:54 PM
Jul 2010
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:

long series? there will be fillers that will kill it instantly. Like bakuman - it's really possible, all depends on the studio

It had 180 chapters and it is weekly, if they do it right we wouldn't get much filler and look what one piece does the new episodes only cover 1 chapter for the last like 200 episodes each of them only covered 1 chapter.
Feb 5, 2012 10:15 AM
Aug 2011
VongolaXEspada said:
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:

It had 180 chapters and it is weekly, if they do it right we wouldn't get much filler and look what one piece does the new episodes only cover 1 chapter for the last like 200 episodes each of them only covered 1 chapter.

it's not weekly, manga runs from 2002, then it's monthly. Anyway, in a work like this fillers are strongly not recommended
Feb 6, 2012 2:37 PM
Apr 2011
was this, by any chance, mentioned in the manga of I's?
Feb 6, 2012 5:11 PM
Jul 2010
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:

it's not weekly, manga runs from 2002, then it's monthly. Anyway, in a work like this fillers are strongly not recommended

oh for the longest time I thought it was weekly, is it bi weekly or monthly?
Feb 26, 2012 10:47 AM
Aug 2011
VongolaXEspada said:
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:
Artego32rus said:
VongolaXEspada said:

oh for the longest time I thought it was weekly, is it bi weekly or monthly?

it's really monthly
Mar 23, 2012 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
I'd rather have a censored TV broadcast and then uncensored DVD and BD releases. For the TV broadcast to be uncensored things that would need to be censored would need to be removed completely. No way is this going to be an uncensored TV broadcast unless they decide to cut some things out completely or simply tone it down. Yes, it's a bother, but just wait for the BD releases to get the uncensored version.
Mar 24, 2012 12:41 AM

Nov 2011
Mar 24, 2012 8:03 AM

Dec 2008
wow. it's not even started yet and it says already that will last only 13 episodes ;___;/
I was hoping in something longer..sob

Mar 25, 2012 2:37 AM

Jan 2008
If they don't 'butcher' gore and make anime-only plot it should be okay. I'm, however, quite worried after what has become of Deadman's Wonderland adaptation.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Mar 25, 2012 2:45 AM

Oct 2011
i think it looks really boring............
Mar 25, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
I love Zetman, beast of a manga and really glad it gets an adaption but I'm also worried. If it's really gonna be 13 episodes long, then according to the promo video they are covering a huge amount of the manga which will possibly result in a mess.
Mar 27, 2012 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
Holy fucking shit. The voice actors. How can I NOT watch this now?!?!?! Mamoru Miyano, Romi Park, and Kana Hanazawa. So freaking excited.
Mar 29, 2012 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
Kana Hanazawa

Main role

Added.

Ah, the days when I used to read about what upcoming shows are about. No clue what this is about, but hopefully it will be a good surprise.
Mar 29, 2012 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
It seems it will be aired on something like this: http://www.kids-station.com/program/program.135862.html .

If I'm guessing right, PG-13 <_<

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 4, 2012

53 by Abdf »»
Mar 11, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.