Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2007 2:12 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a nice watch, it was really interesting to see Yukiho actively act in favor of Turiavita (I still don't know if that's spelled correctly). But this is only episode 18 of 26, I wonder that's going to happen.

I did sort of shock me a little when they killed the Mondenkind members in the beginning, that's unusual for this show.
cyruzAug 13, 2007 4:04 AM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 14, 2007 10:48 PM

Jan 2007
These last couple of episodes have been great. And i agree how the killings were a little shocking. Yukiho played this whole situation well. Even though she's "bad" atm, i still really like her. I thought this epsiode would have been more epic if Makoto actually finished the job and killed Iori. oh well, still an awesome episode none the less. Cant wait to see the next one.
Aug 15, 2007 12:25 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Faust721 said:
I thought this epsiode would have been more epic if Makoto actually finished the job and killed Iori.

Oh god, that would've been bad. D:

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 11, 2007 5:29 PM

Aug 2007
I saw the episode now (I know I know im 15 days late).

The killing was rather shocking. I was kinda... Ermmm violence?
Great episode tho. Got disapoited with Yukiho switching sides... But it like gave some new breath to the anime. I was stuck in episode 16 without any will to continue watching because i thought it would be ever more boring. But with this episode?! DAMN I WANT MORE!

Off to episode 19-20 and 21 :P
Jul 8, 2008 1:31 PM

Mar 2008
Wow ! Hiems is incredibly powerful, i really thought Makoto killed Iori... Can't wait to see how they will come out with that dramatic situation.
Feb 6, 2011 12:47 PM

Jan 2011
Necro this topic and say:

I WISH SHE DID KILL IORI.
〜 ☆ 〜
Who are those little girls in pain, just trapped in a castle in the dark side of the moon?
Twelve of them shining brightly in vain, like flowers that blossom just once in years.
They're dancing in the shadow like whispers of love, dreaming of a place where they're free as doves.
They've never been allowed to love in this cursed cage; it's only the fairy tale they believe.
〜 ☆ 〜
Jul 11, 2012 4:14 PM

May 2010
Oh shit, they just put the cards down, but there's still 8 episodes left. Are they somehow going to make an ungodly 8 episode climax out of this? Somehow I doubt it, but if they do I will be very happy.
“Money can't buy dere”
Sep 10, 2014 2:17 AM

Aug 2013
Wow. If Chihaya and Yukiho come out alive at the end of this series I'm going to be really mad.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 7, 2015 3:17 AM

Apr 2012
Yukiho betrayed them...
damn. It's hard to watch knowing that Iori and Haruka are walking into a trap.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Oct 11, 2015 3:07 PM

Jan 2010
Relationships and alliances in Xenoglossia is as fickle as the weather. That's good in a way, as it prevents Xenoglossia from being a one-note show. Though, there's quite a few interests and plotters in the mix, so much that I've lost track of the original plot. Wasn't this simply to protect the Earth from incoming asteroids? There have been undertones of a war from the very beginning, but I dunno if that was necessary.

I mean, imagine a show about simply defending the Earth from incoming asteroids, where it becomes more of a human vs. nature sort of plot. The mechas would serve as the show's backdrop as the drama lies in the inter-character relationships, trying to adjust with the endless responsibility of defending the Earth, while working as "idols" that protect humanity using the sky as their stage. They would inspire hope and courage, although their work, dangerous and never ending, still require them to sparkle and smile after every job.

But, well, this works too I guess.
Apr 26, 2019 4:11 PM

Jun 2014
Yukiho truly is evil, it seems. Iori is in rough shape, and now Chihaya has the key to Imber.

How are they going to get out of this mess? Will Azusa do something?

Jun 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Nov 2013
I must say: the moment of Yukiho's betrayal was just awesome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia Episode 23 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 18, 2007

14 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 2, 2007

8 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 28, 2007

5 by NOWAA »»
Oct 4, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia Episode 17 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 13, 2007

7 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 16, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 4, 2007

12 by 28012001 »»
May 16, 2022 9:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.