Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2011 7:56 AM

Apr 2010
anewperfectday said:
UNNNIIIIVVVERRSSSEEE!
Dec 2, 2011 8:01 AM

Feb 2011
Yare yare, Yozora is getting a lil bit violent since last last ep.
please use verbal abuse only please.
Dec 2, 2011 8:04 AM

Mar 2009
sena grew on me alot in this episode
Dec 2, 2011 8:19 AM
Jun 2008
Pegasus lol what a DQN name he got there.

Pegasus route? do want !!!
Dec 2, 2011 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
Sena on Kobato thing in this episode definitely remind me Sanae on Ika-chan in Ika-musume. XDDD
Dec 2, 2011 8:43 AM
Sep 2011
I found this episode really strange due to Sena's father's and Stella's odd behaviour. It also made me lift my eyebrows how many times every joke got repeated. However, most of them still made me laugh since they caught me off-guard such as Yozora being in that ridiculous outfit or Sena shouting "Universe".
Dec 2, 2011 8:57 AM
Jun 2011
unnnivversse this was funny again
Dec 2, 2011 9:01 AM

Jul 2009
It seems the beach/swimming event will happen next week...
I actually found this episode a refreshing change - this was suppoose to happen weeks ago, but didn't, we were suppose to address last week, but didn't - I like how predictability is tampered with.

I can only sum Sena's dad up as cute - he's like a mildly stroppy teen - Sena turned out really well considering.
^This guy is now one of my fav's; amature drinking at his age is shamefull - I'm sure even teens know you don't down wine.

Dec 2, 2011 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
Awesome episode, back to normal goodness unlike the last episode :)

too many lol moments, sena's father getting drunk so fast :L

and poor kobato that must have been a bad bath lol

least there's more development between sena and kodaka, now her father approves can only see it going one way.

least yozura still remembers the childhood park, i want to know more about what happened that day -.-, and getting happy for kodaka's text means there's still close feelings she has

next ep preview looks good though yozura is still being sadistic -.-, bet there's a kodaka intervention when that starts happening
Dec 2, 2011 9:16 AM

Feb 2010
lmao ep was hilarious^^
Dec 2, 2011 9:19 AM

Nov 2010
Probably only endless eight had so many swimsuits episodes in a row. If you already settled to be a fanservice series, atleast go back to variety.

2/5 - Try better next week. Ah no, its swimsuits episode. Then, after next week. Shame it will be almost end of the series. Another chance wasted, and I think the series started pretty interestingly, atleast compared to others.
Dec 2, 2011 9:25 AM

Mar 2008
Fact: Kodaka has strong resistance to alcohol since his dad used to make him sample a lot of wine and drinks that he takes home.

As for the best scene of the episode.

"UNIVEEEERSE!" actually became some sort of a running gag in the novel.

Also, Sena's face here:

The expression of being embarrassed yet she knows she's the one at fault.

Training camp episode next week wherein
Dec 2, 2011 9:27 AM

Dec 2009
SENA'S FATHER.. LOL
I'm in love with him!
Dec 2, 2011 9:27 AM

Oct 2011
Anyone knows when romance is going to start ?
Or is it going to be like Mayo Chiki ? - Like no ending , not even start , only hints .
I know , I know , please don't give me '' It's more like fan service, don't expect real romance '' crap , I just want to know is it going to be more serious .
I'm sure manga is going ahead of anime , so tell me , soon , later or never please ?
Dec 2, 2011 9:30 AM

Dec 2009
barisc_1903 said:
Or is it going to be like Mayo Chiki ? - Like no ending , not even start , only hints .
I'm sure manga is going ahead of anime , so tell me , soon , later or never please ?

I guess it'll be like Mayo Chiki in the end.
And the manga is still one chapter after the Karaoke episode, so... ;A;
Guess only the ones who read the novels can tell us something.
Dec 2, 2011 9:32 AM

Jul 2010
meh, i still hate Sena.She is just so stubborn...BUT i loved this ep because of her father and Stella ♥ i really love Stella xD

Need more Yozora.
Dec 2, 2011 9:57 AM

Oct 2011
Liinah said:
barisc_1903 said:

Ahh too bad :(
Also , Thanks for answering :)
Dec 2, 2011 10:29 AM

Aug 2010
This episode was, in my opinion, the best up until now.

Stella <3
Dec 2, 2011 10:33 AM
Mar 2011
XxshizxX said:
Yare yare, Yozora is getting a lil bit violent since last last ep.
please use verbal abuse only please.

hahaha i love Yozora's verbal abuse, she has the best lines

"there's no rule saying you cant wear mask into the pool" - yozora
"but there is a rule that you cant put weird stuff into the pool" - sena
"then i guess you cant go in" - yozora

LMAO
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 2, 2011 10:38 AM
Aug 2009
barisc_1903 said:
Liinah said:
barisc_1903 said:

Ahh too bad :(
Also , Thanks for answering :)

Most likely no ending since only 3 episodes left at volume 3 and the novel is on volume 7 and there is still no preference between any of the girls by Kodoka.
Dec 2, 2011 11:11 AM

Jan 2008
Lmao... UNIVERSE!!!
Dec 2, 2011 11:13 AM

Apr 2010
Sena's father ended there meeting with take care of my daughter and Stella was murmuring the song they always play at a marriage.
Also his behavior towards Kodaka during most of there meeting seems to be suggesting that he sees him as a son in law and not just as the son of a friend.
Wonder what more we will learn about this.

Sena running around naked was funny as hell.
Also Sena looks allot at her father they both get nervous quickly and they both like to hear themselves talk.
Just makes me wonder what Sena's mother is like.

Stella seems like a very capable person probably the most capable one in that house i wonder if they could do without her.

Also did anyone noticed the door opening a little bit in the corner when Sena was talking on the phone and the foot that was next to the railing when the camera looked at her from above?
Dec 2, 2011 11:15 AM

Sep 2008
The Kashiwazaki household is such a bundle of fun.
Sen nude was the best part, hands down and clothes off. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2011 11:45 AM

Aug 2011
oh shit senas father is yuuji
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Dec 2, 2011 12:51 PM

Aug 2011
UUUUUNIIIIVERSEEE!!!!!!!~~~~~~
xD
Dec 2, 2011 1:10 PM

Dec 2009
blubberflub said:

YES! When i saw him for the first time i couldn't help but keep thinking: "Damn, Yuji!".
8D
Dec 2, 2011 2:45 PM
Oct 2010
blubberflub said:
I guess in the end, Yuji chose neither Shana nor Yoshida, but Margery Daw XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 2, 2011 3:02 PM
Apr 2010
Wow, talk about the RIGHT amount of ecchi, with lots of humor. One of the best comedy/ecchi anime I've seen DEFINITELY!!!!!

Oh and ユニバーーーーーース!!!!
Dec 2, 2011 3:03 PM
Apr 2010
Ajunky said:
blubberflub said:

This
Made
Me
ROFLMAO
Dec 2, 2011 3:07 PM
Nov 2011
OMG! 17:49 hahahahaha. I still prefer Yozora but this part was hilarious. Hahahahahhaha uhhhhh Huuh!??????

I honestly don't care who Kodaka pairs up with now. I still love Yozora though. We'll see more Sena next episode though. I'm only through Volume 6 through the Novels and this isn't anywhere near! Only 12 episodes!? D: LF> Season 2
Dec 2, 2011 3:29 PM

Aug 2010
Stella is fucking awesome XD
LOL at Yozora messing with Maria with the horse mask on
Yozora has Taka for Kodaka's name on her cell....

UNIVEEEEERSE!~
had to say it.
Dec 2, 2011 3:35 PM
Feb 2011
This episode just proved to me that it should have as little as Yozora as possible. Show should just be all about SenaxKodaka. It also seems to me like Sena is the product of a love affair between a master and his female servant (PegasusXStella) The Pegasus probably nailed Stella one night when he got too drunk or maybe it's just my imagination. The disputes between Maria and Kobato still continue to be cute to watch. They should have a spin-off series just the two of them.
Dec 2, 2011 4:25 PM

Apr 2011
Ajunky said:
blubberflub said:

LOLMAO! Seems like Yuuji made the right choice.
MagitoDec 2, 2011 4:48 PM
Dec 2, 2011 6:47 PM

Mar 2009
kinda expected the phrase "musume wa yoroshiku tanomu" there~
Dec 2, 2011 6:47 PM

Jul 2010
from Watching this episode, I figured that Yozora was Kodaka's Childhood friend(upon seeing Yozora at the playground scene).
Where the two promised to meet there 2 days before Kodaka moved, and there were something that they will tell to each other. I'm predicting that Yozora will confess that shes a girl, because he looks like a boy on the flashback. But it never happened because Yozora didn't show up.

Dec 2, 2011 6:52 PM

Dec 2009
Ryoushi said:
from Watching this episode, I figured that Yozora was Kodaka's Childhood friend(upon seeing Yozora at the playground scene).

You can actually tell from some earlier episodes where Kodaka has a flashback and says he'll make a friend that's 100x more valuable or something like that, and then Yozora's like: "You still remember..."
:3
Dec 2, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
Liinah said:
"You still remember..."
:3

So thats what she meant by that, I just figured it on this episode though.

Dec 2, 2011 7:09 PM

May 2008
...UNIVERSE.
lol at Stella at the end.
Dec 2, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
i thought it was cute tht yozora listed kodaka as taka in her phone :D
this is my god damn signature.
Dec 2, 2011 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
Well, that certainly was an enjoyable episode of visiting Sena's father.

How come Tsubasa lover never remembers Sena's name?

Not that I really care. But it quite perculiar since she remembers everyone elses' names.

Oh my. Damn I starting to suspect Pegasus and Hayato were more than friends hahaha.

Love Stella, funny, straightforward, and bold. Great animalization of the Novel form.

Great Kobato and Sena service. And the visiting trip seems to have boosted Sena route's Points.

And next episode! The Sena rubbing I'd depicted more sexual it seems...... And Kodaka rubs Kobato's body. Let's see...... At thus rate the Nast 2 episodes will either have no development or rushed Yozora development.

Ryoushi said:
Where the two promised to meet there 2 days before Kodaka moved, and there were something that they will tell to each other. I'm predicting that Yozora will confess that shes a girl, because he looks like a boy on the flashback. But it never happened because Yozora didn't show up.

What...... You just realized it now!?

I'm sorry but it was very obvious to me since he had that dream.

I mean...... Were you paying attention at all?
sakaDec 3, 2011 12:35 AM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 2, 2011 8:18 PM
Nov 2011
GodlyKyon said:

Pretty much this.
Dec 2, 2011 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
Slim_Shadie said:
This episode just proved to me that it should have as little as Yozora as possible. Show should just be all about SenaxKodaka. It also seems to me like Sena is the product of a love affair between a master and his female servant (PegasusXStella) The Pegasus probably nailed Stella one night when he got too drunk or maybe it's just my imagination. The disputes between Maria and Kobato still continue to be cute to watch. They should have a spin-off series just the two of them.

Agreed on the first part.

But "what?" on the second part. How did you come to that conclusion? Stella is not Sena's mother. I think she's 2x-3x years old. And they already stated Stella is not Sena's mother. Why the hell would she be sleeping in the "servants' quarter" then? And Sena from what I cabtelk had ^No siblings, where did the "first child" go?

So if you didn't read: Stella is not Sena's mother.
Dec 2, 2011 9:03 PM
Feb 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Slim_Shadie said:

But "what?" on the second part. How did you come to that conclusion? Stella is not Sena's mother. I think she's 2x-3x years old. And they already stated Stella is not Sena's mother. Why the hell would she be sleeping in the "servants' quarter" then? And Sena from what I cabtelk had ^No siblings, where did the "first child" go?

Yep. I read it. However, it doesn't hurt to speculate. Just because the characters said it doesn't mean that the creators of the show can turn around and reveal it as a plot twist to spice up the show and add a little bit of drama. Stella could be sticking to the social status of master and servant as far as I know. Of course, this is just me speculating. As long as Sena's mother is not reveal I am going to assume Stella as Sena's HOT servant mom. No harm in that. xp
Dec 2, 2011 9:10 PM
Jun 2008
i say the UNIVERSE of meat been shown.

got wonder what did sena & kobato did bath & lol at horse head really come from a horse's mouth oh well next ep beach.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 2, 2011 9:26 PM

Aug 2010
Stella is hilarious.
Dec 2, 2011 9:36 PM

Oct 2010
GO_KLAC-IGER said:
i say the UNIVERSE of meat been shown.
Best expression in this thread! Amazing! It sure has now if only what Monad mentioned would happen in some future hentai then alright for some of that. I will laugh though when a AV comes out. This episode is already a good idea start and yes there is one of Kodomo no Jikan so yes this one can have one too.

I was thinking they are trying to get the most money at the end of this series in various weays to get a 100% on a second season but I am not sure thie ecchi service will output. Not sure but I hope for a second season. This episode proves that possibility.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 2, 2011 9:38 PM

Sep 2011
Silvermarch said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKeU2NqWrE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIwrWwX5VY&feature=related

thats what i thought too lol

Dec 2, 2011 9:40 PM

Sep 2011
Slim_Shadie said:
GodlyKyon said:
Slim_Shadie said:

Yep. I read it. However, it doesn't hurt to speculate. Just because the characters said it doesn't mean that the creators of the show can turn around and reveal it as a plot twist to spice up the show and add a little bit of drama. Stella could be sticking to the social status of master and servant as far as I know. Of course, this is just me speculating. As long as Sena's mother is not reveal I am going to assume Stella as Sena's HOT servant mom. No harm in that. xp

I think Kodaka should bang them all, harem route is the best!!
Dec 2, 2011 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
GodlyKyon said:
You just realized it now!?

I'm sorry but it was very obvious to me since he had that dream.

Don't lump me as the same level as you. Were different.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.