Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 4, 2011 10:49 AM

Dec 2009
ImagineThat said:
With only 3 episodes left im curious to see how they're going to end this.

I don't know but I think this gonna have a second season. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
Cirris said:
Sena, Stella, and Kobato all look so alike that you wonder if they're blood related. Kodaka thinking Stella was Sena's mom in the beginning. The kids on the bus thinking Kobato and Sena are sisters. There has to be something more to this.

Not sure about Stella and Sena, but I don't think Kobato has something to do with this. Unless Sena's mother/Stella had some romantic relationship with Kodaka's father considering he might have know her through Sena's father.
But I still don't think they're relatives, I guess it's just a coincidence.
Dec 4, 2011 10:55 AM

Jan 2011
Man...I want a whole show about what's happening at sena's home...Stella and Sena's Father are just awesome!
Dec 4, 2011 8:39 PM

Nov 2011
12 episodes! Could there be a possibility of a second season?
Dec 4, 2011 9:38 PM
Feb 2007
Eh? Only 12 episodes? sjhkjfsjfjsjsf I'm sure gonna miss Sena and her silly obsession over Kobato minus the boob fanservice. = 3 =

Aw I was looking forward to the usual Bully and the Bullied scene with Yozora and Sena. XD Guess I'll have to wait for the next episode~

Here's hoping for a non-harem ending! *cheers*
Dec 5, 2011 4:04 AM

Jun 2011
lol universe was so funny hahahah!
Dec 5, 2011 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
Confucius said:
Kobato should be Sena's sister, not Kodaka's

lol you're right
btw Sena's father is strange, very strange... and he looks young o.O
Dec 5, 2011 2:18 PM

May 2011
Pegasus is very weird indeed... Stella is the man of the house obv.

Those scenes with Sena and Kobato are just hilarious, Kobato is terrified of her lol.

Felt bad for Yozora, aww her phone shows Kodaka as Taka.

Universe!!!!
Dec 5, 2011 2:25 PM

Sep 2011
Sentress said:
Eh? Only 12 episodes? sjhkjfsjfjsjsf I'm sure gonna miss Sena and her silly obsession over Kobato minus the boob fanservice. = 3 =

Aw I was looking forward to the usual Bully and the Bullied scene with Yozora and Sena. XD Guess I'll have to wait for the next episode~

Here's hoping for a non-harem ending! *cheers*

Not going to happen this season. I'm welling to bet 90% chance.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 6, 2011 3:36 AM

Aug 2010
I'm not convinced that the servant is not Niku's mom. The father must be hard to handle, I dislike people like him.

Only 3 more episodes left, we they should switch back to Yozora if they want to make some kind of progress. Not that I would mind a second season for that. 4/5.
Dec 7, 2011 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Mogami-kun said:
I'm not convinced that the servant is not Niku's mom. The father must be hard to handle, I dislike people like him.

Only 3 more episodes left, we they should switch back to Yozora if they want to make some kind of progress. Not that I would mind a second season for that. 4/5.

until the author announce it in the novel, She is not. /end of discussions
Dec 7, 2011 9:56 PM

Nov 2007
universe?

Sena? Naked? Nice! Sena > Yozora by far

why she was running around naked though I don't know, but why would she then run outside?

her dad looked kinda young.

hot butler, I'd want one like her..... especially with the sleeping naked.
Dec 7, 2011 11:09 PM

Oct 2010
Sena is such a pervert girl :D #LikeIt
Dec 8, 2011 10:43 PM

Sep 2008
Awesome episode. Best one so far. If only the entire anime was this good...but it isn't.

With 3 episodes left, the ending is probably going to be extremely average and boring.
Dec 9, 2011 6:50 PM

Dec 2011
The ending will probably be slightly lackluster, but the way the serious is rolling out I would hope that they intend for a second season at some point.

UNIVERSE!!!
Dec 9, 2011 9:00 PM

Sep 2011
yeah......

Stella is pretty hot. Kodaka should do something about it...... SLEEP WITH HER NAKED! or not.
Dec 10, 2011 6:26 AM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Kodaka should do something about it...... SLEEP WITH HER NAKED!

PLEASE!

HAHA 8D
Dec 10, 2011 9:10 AM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

PLEASE!

HAHA 8D

do it with all of them like in the OP

DO IT FAGGOT AND YOU WILL BE WORSHIPPED AS THE BEST HAREM MC SINCE MAKOTO(sarcasm)!!!!!
Dec 10, 2011 9:14 AM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

PLEASE!

HAHA 8D

DO IT FAGGOT AND YOU WILL BE WORSHIPPED AS THE BEST HAREM MC SINCE MAKOTO(sarcasm)!!!!!

That way everyone will be happy. >D

and lol @ Makoto
XD
Dec 10, 2011 9:46 AM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

PLEASE!

HAHA 8D

and lol @ Makoto
XD
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

PLEASE!

HAHA 8D

and lol @ Makoto
XD

True...... hurray for harem end!
Dec 11, 2011 9:11 AM

Sep 2010
Love it! cause Stella Was there, although just for a few scene -.-"
Dec 24, 2011 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
Haganai does the fan service scenes right, that is for sure. Not only are they great as fan service, they are actually really funny too. Good example is this episode. The beginning was absolutely great with the pervert, Rika. And the scene after that with Yozora and Maria was pure gold too. Even the part with naked Sena and Kobato was hilarious.

UNIVERSE!!
Dec 25, 2011 6:08 PM
Nov 2011
I laughed at some of the scenes here. But I've got to wonder. Is sena messing with Kamuto on purpose?? Although I've been wondering for a while. Sena's mother is 'Airi', Kanuto and Sena look a Lot a like. hrms Cousins perhaps??? Is that kind of relationship even legal in Japan?
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 27, 2011 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
How on earth was Yozora able to make that horse sound in the beginning? Rika's disappointed reactions were amusing. Surprising how Maria even has a swimsuit to use to begin with.

Sena has a cool family. Her father isn't one of those stereotypical hot-headed, overprotective, rich old man types. He even has taken a liking to Kodaka, they got along real quick. Sena and Kodaka's fathers must have been real best friends back then. I wonder how Sena's mother is, though.

Stella's a snarky, outspoken servant. Reminds me of Matsurika from Maria Holic. Amused at Sena streaking out of the mansion and into the estate gardens while Stella acts as if it were an everyday, ordinary occurrence.

Just as I thought, Kobato and Sena really, really look good together. As if they were really blood-related sisters. Too bad they don't get along as much as I'd like to. Perhaps Kodaka going down the Sena route might fix that, though I'm sure that almost won't ever happen. A Sena ending would really surprise me.
Dec 29, 2011 5:18 AM

May 2008
UUNIVERSE!! XD
Jan 10, 2012 12:11 AM
Mar 2009
Holy shit. Rika be crazy be that rape-fiction crap she reads.

Yozora has Kodaka's name as, "Taka." Why won't she just tell him upfront that she's Sora?!?

Lolwhat?!? Stella is quite the character.

Ahahahaha! What the hell happened to Sena's dad? He just totally derp'd and then died. Sena's face when she ran past Kodaka was lulz.

Lol, did Sena's dad just give Kodaka his blessings?
Jan 10, 2012 8:29 PM

May 2010
Liinah said:
Thryx20 said:
what's with the whole universe thing???

and where is it in the episode???

I don't know if there's something behind the Universe thing beside the Sena's scene, but it happens after Kodaka catches her naked, then she ran away and start running around her house naked and screaming: "Universe!". I'd take a screenshot for you, but I just figured out I accidentaly deleted the episode while I was supposed to keep them here to burn in a DVD, damn! Now I'll have to download it all over again.

The joke is based off an earlier episode. Remember when Rika narrated a mecha battle in the manga she was reading and made it all erotic? During the implied orgasm where she falls out of the mech, she screams "Universe!!!" (which was actually a gundam reference, making it that much funnier).
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 11, 2012 8:28 PM

Feb 2011
I hate how this show lasts too little.

Loved Pegasus-san and his butler.
Feb 15, 2012 9:53 PM

Aug 2010
Even grownups are wacko in this anime lol I hope to see some development with Yozora next
Mar 2, 2012 9:47 PM

Sep 2011
lol pretty funny episode. I wonder why Kobato is so scared of Sena. xD
Mar 17, 2012 1:28 PM

Nov 2010
Kodaka seen a lot of nakedness this time

Sena and Kobato do look like sisters
Jun 21, 2012 10:23 PM

Mar 2011
The father has reached Bro status.
Jul 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
was it just my imagination or did Stella hum the wedding song at the end o.o
Sep 7, 2012 7:21 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, what an awesome father! XD

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 8, 2012 11:14 AM

Jul 2012
UNIVERSE!
Nov 7, 2012 8:56 AM

Jul 2012
drunk after 1 glass of wine... passed out after 4 glass... pff pussy
O'Hai :D
Dec 1, 2012 1:29 PM

May 2012
I always lol at the main characters like Kodaka at certain moments. Stella says she's sleeping naked and he's getting discouraged by that? And yet he's getting turned on by cross-dressed boy. Seriously, WTF Kodaka?
「飾って笑った笑顔の裏に
泣いて崩れた君がいたんだね
なおも君は笑ってくれたね
こんな僕を支えてくれてありがと」

Dec 19, 2012 5:38 PM

May 2011
Pegasus is a BRO and Stella is so cool! ^^

Loved the family's personalities haha, it's only funnier that the dad was Akio/Byakuya's seiyuu ^^.

Personally Sena is my favourite girl in the series so this was a win-win episode for me. Let's see what Yozura can pull of these last few episodes though, she's being out-shined at the moment.
Jan 12, 2013 6:39 PM
Nov 2012
lmao love stella, one of my favourite character in this series. UUNNNIIIVVEERRSSEEE
Jan 18, 2013 9:22 AM
Jan 2010
MidnightKaz said:
UNIVERSE!!!

It's official, this show is a deconstruction of anime cliches.
Mar 7, 2013 2:50 AM

Mar 2013
Good episode overall. But I really get annoyed at how main male characters are always idiots in these Animes. He should have admitted what happened to Sena.
Mar 7, 2013 8:01 PM

Mar 2012
Awesome I love when all girls like the main character :D
Mar 9, 2013 4:11 PM

Oct 2012
loved the episode and when Stella greeted them into the house with the Master and said
0_0 laughed so much at that comment...

May 22, 2013 6:30 AM

Sep 2012
LOL Horse head XD
Jun 9, 2013 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Lol the butler saying she'd get pregnant if Kodaka kept looking at her was hilarious

I really like Sena's personality. Coming into the show I thought it would be Yozora who would act that way but I'm surprised. Also, Yozora is Kodaka's friends since we saw that she put in his nickname "Taka" in her phone.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 7, 2013 4:49 PM

Jan 2012
I'm watching the bluray version. And I gotta say. Lol it's about time they showed Sena's big tits uncensored. I'm surprised it took them 9 eps to do it, especially when they've already shown almost every other girls :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2013 5:10 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome episode! WTF Yozora ... dat horse mask O_O Rika looks pretty good in her swimsuit though :O
Surprised of how Pegasus acted ... yes his name, but he was different than what I expected :P Also Stella was pretty funny too XD He got drunk so quickly and passed out ... seems like he was really good friends with Kodaka's dad though. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone like that! :P
OH GOD. Sena running out after Kobato ... LOL XD Also sometimes Kodaka's reactions ... like Stella says "I sleep in the nude" and he's like O_O? Not what I expected lol. I like him with Sena though ... he and Yozora can be each other's first "friends" though? Lol :P
Dat preview ... beach time? :O
Aug 5, 2013 12:05 AM

Jun 2013
Solo_Remnants said:
I'm watching the bluray version. And I gotta say. Lol it's about time they showed Sena's big tits uncensored. I'm surprised it took them 9 eps to do it, especially when they've already shown almost every other girls :P
yessir. them titties gonna be on the next episode too.

Don't stare at me Kodaka, you might get me pregnant.

Drunk part was good too.

UNIVERSE!

and i guess it was the right thing to do for kodaka to say he forgot everything because he was drunk, but i wonder what sena would have done if he remembered?

Nov 13, 2013 4:02 PM

Feb 2013
I guess Sena gets her "crazy" from her dad.
Nov 16, 2013 3:33 PM

Apr 2012
He looks more like her older brother than her father.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Dec 6, 2013 10:09 PM

Jul 2007
Definitely lots of fanservice in this episode. The one i watched was not censored a bit either, full breasts exposed and ass.

Sena is kind of messed up lol. Well i guess they are all in their own way. Its strange, they go on about not making any friends, but yet they are all friends of each other in awkward ways. I am sure they will realize that on the final episode.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.