Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 2, 2011 10:43 PM

Sep 2007
This show is quite enjoyable without Yozora. Too bad it's back to her abusive antics again neext episode.
Dec 2, 2011 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
I like how Kodaka maintains an air of not being romantic with any girl... It makes it more interesting as they all chase after him. He even misunderstood Sena's father... heheh
Dec 2, 2011 11:39 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode; Sena and her father made this episode great; and while it was good to have a episode without Yozora abuse (she wasn't that bad in the little time she was shown) it also pushes back the "redemption" episode that I'm hoping for, the season's almost over so hopefully the redeem her character somehow before then.
Dec 3, 2011 5:16 AM

May 2010
Hahahaha as funny and weird as ever
Dec 3, 2011 8:04 AM
Dec 2011
ummm is that Sohara from sora no otoshimono in the next week preview part
Dec 3, 2011 9:17 AM

Dec 2010
UNIVERSEEEEEEEE ~ I loooove this show! And especially this episode! Omg, i want more :)
Dec 3, 2011 11:01 AM

Jul 2010
Lol, drunk chairman! Stella's also pretty funny with her "Ecchi!" and singing in the end. =P

So Kodaka pretendend he drank some wine and got drunk! Shame Sena now thinks he didn't remember the whole ordeal. "Universe!" xD
After all those Sena scenes we need more Yozora!

Next week they'll really go the beach. Yozora still in that body suit though. -.-

Dec 3, 2011 12:02 PM
Jan 2011
stevewiess01 said:
<!--link--><a href="http://imgboot.com/user/zad1111/images/kanae9_3.jpg">
You'll be familiar with this sexy-looking horse, if you've been watching Nico dougas..
<!--link--><a href="http://imgboot.com/user/zad1111/images/kanae9_4.jpg">
Ryūnosuke Akutagawa... Yozora has a nice taste for literature. (especially compared to Rika who reads perverted Gundam doujinshis...)

how nice.
Dec 3, 2011 12:30 PM

Oct 2011
So I'm wondering..... did Kodaka drink wine or did the father get drunk out of grape juice? Either way... LOL

Universeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2011 12:55 PM

Sep 2011
Ryoushi said:
GodlyKyon said:
You just realized it now!?

I'm sorry but it was very obvious to me since he had that dream.

I mean...... Were you paying attention at all?

Don't lump me as the same level as you. Were different.

Ahahahaha. I'm not lumping myself with a harem protagonist like you(EG anime Ichika). When did I do something as stupid that? It's not only me who have noticed that by the time Yozora said that, almost everyone who saw this did.

I'm not lumping you with me, you just weren't paying attention/below me.
GodlyKyonDec 3, 2011 5:26 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 3, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Awesome episode; Sena and her father made this episode great; and while it was good to have a episode without Yozora abuse (she wasn't that bad in the little time she was shown) it also pushes back the "redemption" episode that I'm hoping for, the season's almost over so hopefully the redeem her character somehow before then.

Possible spoiler:
She won't be. She didn't even change after revealing herself to him in the novels. And at this pace that's the farest this anime will go. This season at least.....
Dec 3, 2011 1:15 PM

Feb 2009
good epd, was hoping they would show that actual bath scene would of been better lol.
Dec 3, 2011 1:39 PM

Mar 2011
More funny stuff from Haganai again!

It never fails to put a smile on my face!
Dec 3, 2011 2:29 PM

Oct 2007
Sena's father=Sairei no Hebi Yuji.

wut?
Dec 3, 2011 2:48 PM

Aug 2009
PEGASUS
Dec 3, 2011 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
Kurano said:
So I'm wondering..... did Kodaka drink wine or did the father get drunk out of grape juice? Either way... LOL

Universeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Kodaka was drinking grape juice while Sena's father was drinking wine.
8D
Dec 3, 2011 2:58 PM

Sep 2011
^ not in the novels. It wa apparently "Blood of Christ"
Dec 3, 2011 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
Good episode, but this anime would be better without the loli. They should just use Maria and Kobato as comedic relief and not as fanservice ><.

They should do an episode with Yozora and Kodaka's childhood next week.
Dec 3, 2011 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:

Do you think the anime is being adapted well from the novels? I'd read if I weren't that lazy.
Dec 3, 2011 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

Do you think the anime is being adapted well from the novels? I'd read if I weren't that lazy.
Anime isn't adapted well from anything... There are always differences when an anime is adapted from LNs or manga.
Dec 3, 2011 3:58 PM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

For Light Novels? yes it is. it is basically the same as the novel but skippy. But of course perfection cannot be expected.

The pace is decent, so yeah, it's well adapted
Dec 3, 2011 4:02 PM

Dec 2010
I approve of Sena's yuri fascination with Kaboto. Yozora has been looking desperate and less appealing compared to other characters for the last few episodes. Not sure if she can step it up a notch at this point.
Dec 3, 2011 4:27 PM
Nov 2011
Didn't like it AT ALL! 2\5.

It's looks Kodaka & Sena will be together and that's what I hate!.
also there is not a lot of Yozora's scenes :((((

I just waited for nothing. wish next ep will be good and there's a lot of Yozora.
Dec 3, 2011 4:49 PM

Sep 2011
Harima_Ray said:
Didn't like it AT ALL! 25.

It's looks Kodaka & Sena will be together and that's what I hate!.
also there is not a lot of Yozora's scenes :((((

I just waited for nothing. wish next ep will be good and there's a lot of Yozora.

Please guys......

I knew from the beginning the series will be Sena focused as she is already popular before the series begun

and in my opinion, Yozora sucks. She only gave me the good initial impression and left it there. While Sena has completely turned my initial impression around and became a character with a perculiar personality that is not the typical "Ojou-sama" characters.

She is so fucking bully it's getting too far sometimes.
Dec 3, 2011 5:09 PM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:
my opinion, Yozora sucks. She only gave me the good initial impression and left it there.

Unfortunately I have to agree. At first I thought she'd be nice and cool, I liked her idea of creating a club and everything, but some episodes later she was getting damn annoying. Nicknaming Sena and being stupid towards her.
I don't like Sena in the anime much, mostly because she's being used for fanservice with her big boobs, getting zoomed and everything. In the manga that doesn't happen and it's way better.
Dec 3, 2011 5:19 PM

Sep 2011
am i right to get that the black hair chick is the blond guys friend when they were younger
coz its confused me a bit
Dec 3, 2011 5:23 PM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:
my opinion, Yozora sucks. She only gave me the good initial impression and left it there.

Unfortunately I have to agree. At first I thought she'd be nice and cool, I liked her idea of creating a club and everything, but some episodes later she was getting damn annoying. Nicknaming Sena and being stupid towards her.
I don't like Sena in the anime much, mostly because she's being used for fanservice with her big boobs, getting zoomed and everything. In the manga that doesn't happen and it's way better.

Eh, sure I guess it's focused too much on that. But she still is more charming than Yozora.

And did you notice. she is the one PREVENTING everyone from realizing the fact that: they are already friends. this is what friends do together.

but NO! "after all, no one here has made a friend yet!"

yeah...... stupid otherwise selfish.
Dec 3, 2011 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
Alcov said:
GodlyKyon said:
Where are people here watching this?

http://www.gogoanime.com

oh ok. normally i don't go on there on weekdays but I guess I will.

Alcov said:
am i right to get that the black hair chick is the blond guys friend when they were younger
coz its confused me a bit

Yeah...... it's good you at least realized it a bit instead of not getting anything from it at all
Dec 3, 2011 5:33 PM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:
And did you notice. she is the one PREVENTING everyone from realizing the fact that: they are already friends. this is what friends do together.
but NO! "after all, no one here has made a friend yet!"
yeah...... stupid otherwise selfish.

Damn true, and it's not the first time she says that. I always get like: "Damn, won't they realize they all are already friends?!"
Dec 3, 2011 5:38 PM

Jul 2011
I liked the preview when they show what happens when Niku's father wakes up. Also the reverse trap butler making jokes with that serous face.
Dec 3, 2011 5:42 PM

Dec 2009
“You stupid idiot pervert molester poop evil eroge main character! UNIVERSE!!!!!”

That was full of win. Great episode, especially because Yozora was almost absent.
Dec 3, 2011 6:00 PM

Dec 2009
Thryx20 said:
what's with the whole universe thing???

and where is it in the episode???

I don't know if there's something behind the Universe thing beside the Sena's scene, but it happens after Kodaka catches her naked, then she ran away and start running around her house naked and screaming: "Universe!". I'd take a screenshot for you, but I just figured out I accidentaly deleted the episode while I was supposed to keep them here to burn in a DVD, damn! Now I'll have to download it all over again.
Dec 3, 2011 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
Actually. I think the manga Sena isn't used for fanservice because the mangaka isn't good enough to turn people on.

Bit the story is actually one of the best adopted for light novels. I mean just look at haruhi and swords art online's.......
Dec 3, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2009
GodlyKyon said:
Actually. I think the manga Sena isn't used for fanservice because the mangaka isn't good enough to turn people on.

I'm glad she isn't, I mean, the series is already good the way it is. I don't mind fanservice once in a while, but it gets boring when it starts to get appellative almost saying: "Hey, this series is crap, so sit down and enjoy the fanservice."
Dec 3, 2011 7:39 PM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

I'm glad she isn't, I mean, the series is already good the way it is. I don't mind fanservice once in a while, but it gets boring when it starts to get appellative almost saying: "Hey, this series is crap, so sit down and enjoy the fanservice."

I suppose. But Buriki's characters are all too good for people to not "want" those fanservices. still the story is good.

I think more emotional fanservice would do better.
Dec 3, 2011 7:42 PM
Nov 2011
Liinah said:
GodlyKyon said:

Next episode
Dec 3, 2011 7:56 PM

Dec 2009
Kigen said:
Next episode

I guess people really do love Sena because she's having a lot of screen and fanservice time.
:3
Dec 3, 2011 8:22 PM

May 2011
Sena, Stella, and Kobato all look so alike that you wonder if they're blood related. Kodaka thinking Stella was Sena's mom in the beginning. The kids on the bus thinking Kobato and Sena are sisters. There has to be something more to this.

LMAO at Stella's comment to Kodaka. "Please don't stare at me. I might become pregnant."
Dec 3, 2011 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
Kodaka and Sena's father was awesome and its amazing how badly he could hold the alcohol. Also, what happened to Kobato while she was in the bath we probably dont want to know but our perverted minds must wander anyway. And I feel bad for Yozora at the end, she barely had ANY screen time and when she did she has a horse hat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2011 10:09 PM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:
Kigen said:
Next episode

I guess people really do love Sena because she's having a lot of screen and fanservice time.

and the fact that she already has a huge fanbase established from the novels.
GodlyKyonDec 3, 2011 11:14 PM
Dec 3, 2011 10:31 PM

Jun 2011
Good episode, 4/5

Lol at the horse head

Pegasus-san~ haha

Sena x Kobato after bath :3

...Poor Yozora, must have felt lonely
Dec 3, 2011 10:41 PM
Nov 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Liinah said:
Kigen said:
Next episode

Glad I sided with her from the beginning.

You really need to drop that shit. It's really annoying.
Dec 3, 2011 11:15 PM

Sep 2011
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:
Liinah said:
Kigen said:
Next episode

You really need to drop that shit. It's really annoying.

what are you talking about?
Dec 3, 2011 11:31 PM
Nov 2010
Props due he's roleplaying the obnoxious Sena quite well. If there was an ignore button I'd have used it by now.
Dec 3, 2011 11:50 PM

Sep 2011
I was only joking. Fine I will. less......
Dec 4, 2011 1:48 AM

Jul 2011
Yozora is old old school. Liked the playful teasing between her and Maria it was kind of like they were sisters. Also enjoyed Kodaka and Sena far more than the pool episode. It was far less cheesy and contrived probably because Kobato was there to act as a buffer between them so not much really happened.

With only 3 episodes left im curious to see how they're going to end this. While they seem to be teasing both Sena and Yozora as possibilities, they're haven't really pushed either one too hard and at this point with so little time left, i would be really shocked if he ends up with either girl. An ending which would suit me just fine.

I also wonder if there is going to be a resolution between Yozora and Sena as by the preview for the next episode, it looks like business as usual for them. Unless they use the last two episode's to tie together all the plotlines i wonder if they might leave the door ajar for a second season.
Dec 4, 2011 4:42 AM
Jun 2011
Great episode hehehehehehhehehee
Dec 4, 2011 7:45 AM

Sep 2011
ImagineThat said:
Yozora is old old school. Liked the playful teasing between her and Maria it was kind of like they were sisters. Also enjoyed Kodaka and Sena far more than the pool episode. It was far less cheesy and contrived probably because Kobato was there to act as a buffer between them so not much really happened.

With only 3 episodes left im curious to see how they're going to end this. While they seem to be teasing both Sena and Yozora as possibilities, they're haven't really pushed either one too hard and at this point with so little time left, i would be really shocked if he ends up with either girl. An ending which would suit me just fine.

I also wonder if there is going to be a resolution between Yozora and Sena as by the preview for the next episode, it looks like business as usual for them. Unless they use the last two episode's to tie together all the plotlines i wonder if they might leave the door ajar for a second season.

Let me just make this clear. By the End of this season he WILL NOT end up with any girl as romantic interests. (ib4shittudirectingmassiveplotshift)
Dec 4, 2011 8:32 AM

Sep 2010
So, this anime invented the tsundere principal. Stella is also awesome, and this episode too. The preview narration was crazy too.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.