Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2008 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, I saw this RAW is 60% to 50% might not be clear right now but one thing for sure; Damn humans who bully another person turning their powers against others because of the pain is THE WORST grudge to start. If people respected her maybe she would not even do all this crap so I finally get a reason for her behaviour. Ouin is piece of sh** towrads Mou but I finally get also it is to wake her dragon just one problem people THE DRAGON OF MOU SEEMS TO BE A LOT MORE COMSUMING SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS A EVIL ONE and I think that it got born within her. All this being said, #10 is going to get me ME PISSED! Hakufu Sonsaku is going to get possessed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That will be really bad! I really am getting fired up in the plot anyone else getting a better impression now?
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 13, 2008 11:07 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Well this explained quite a lot of things.

Saji sounded like she's voiced by Kugimiya Rie, can anyone say this for sure?

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 13, 2008 11:23 PM

Nov 2007
dont know?

but finally some plot comes into play, i mean they sure waited a long time to get it really moving, considering there are only 3 more episodes.

Aug 14, 2008 12:48 AM
May 2008
I'm definitely appreciating that there is finally some plot, it made up for the fact that this kind of felt like a clip episode with all of the flashbacks. This series is too short to pull the flashback card on us.

angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Ok, I saw this RAW is 60% to 50% might not be clear right now but one thing for sure; Damn humans who bully another person turning their powers against others because of the pain is THE WORST grudge to start. If people respected her maybe she would not even do all this crap so I finally get a reason for her behaviour. Ouin is piece of sh** towrads Mou but I finally get also it is to wake her dragon just one problem people THE DRAGON OF MOU SEEMS TO BE A LOT MORE COMSUMING SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS A EVIL ONE and I think that it got born within her. All this being said, #10 is going to get me ME PISSED! Hakufu Sonsaku is going to get possessed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That will be really bad! I really am getting fired up in the plot anyone else getting a better impression now?

painful to read...
Aug 14, 2008 6:43 AM

Jul 2008
hatebobbarker said:
I'm definitely appreciating that there is finally some plot, it made up for the fact that this kind of felt like a clip episode with all of the flashbacks. This series is too short to pull the flashback card on us.

angel999 said:

painful to read...

Sorry about the pain...how much HP damage was it again?
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 14, 2008 9:37 AM
Sep 2007
cyruz said:
Saji sounded like she's voiced by Kugimiya Rie

my thoughts exactly. I think that's her.
pretty good episode, I liked Mou-chan's anger with nice background music at the end. looking forward to OST release.
Aug 30, 2008 12:49 PM

Mar 2008
Interesting episode, the plot seems to be revealed completely now.
Sep 5, 2010 8:47 PM

Mar 2009
Too bad Ryomou just didn't kick both of their asses.
Aug 28, 2011 4:07 AM

Aug 2010
So, um, what's going on?

Why does the real Saji want Ryomou to release her dragon? For what purpose?
Nov 13, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
I fucking hate hate hate hate hate Saji and that black-haired loli-bitch. I wished Ryomou and Ryofu would just kick both their asses and kill them.
Dec 31, 2014 12:01 PM
Jun 2013
well guess we got the background to this little girl. I never get why people pick on others with powers. I mean why would you F with them remember they have super powers and im guessing you dont want to get killed. this character is so pathetic. She actually finally snapped cause the dude she liked loved watever stopped her. This character has annoyed me since she was shown with her constant saiji crap.
Feb 21, 2023 5:06 PM
Nov 2021
Cara... Foi tenso o passado desses "vilões". Chega arrepiou quando mostrou o passado do Saji. O da garota eu já estava suspeitando algo.
May 12, 8:41 PM

Dec 2022
ahhhh it all makes sense now at last it all adds up
"to see Saji the necrophiliac" LOL
fuuuuuck nooooooo no Ryomou nooooooooooooo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Great Guardians Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 27, 2008

52 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Great Guardians Episode 11 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 20, 2008

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Great Guardians Episode 10 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 13, 2008

16 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Great Guardians Episode 8 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 31, 2008

15 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Great Guardians Episode 7 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 25, 2008

22 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.