Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2008 1:32 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HAHA @ taking a group piss.

I like how the three brave men turned into jerks in the end. Scarred for life by the shemale princess.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Mar 3, 2011 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
MSG SD's take on the classic RPG, it was corny but for the life of me I was laughing all through out this episode! XD

Either I'm getting senile or dense or both, *nervous chuckle* but what's the deal with the stars, shooting star, planet and a girl's face on Kamille's eyes, he had it since Mark 1 Ep 2? Was that a Japanese joke too? Just wandering. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 14, 2012 5:15 AM
May 2012
tofei said:
MSG SD's take on the classic RPG, it was corny but for the life of me I was laughing all through out this episode! XD

Either I'm getting senile or dense or both, *nervous chuckle* but what's the deal with the stars, shooting star, planet and a girl's face on Kamille's eyes, he had it since Mark 1 Ep 2? Was that a Japanese joke too? Just wandering. >_<

I think its a take on Kamille being braindead at the end of Zeta
Jun 11, 2015 5:57 AM

Feb 2008
Still a better story than Record of Lodoss War.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 20, 2016 8:20 PM

Sep 2013
I like how the Dom had pantsu under its skirt. And that ending was hilarious
Mar 7, 2023 5:06 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
SD Kamille is great. I would dig a full series of these three in a fantasy setting.

tofei said:

I think that, and the constant "nya" are references to the fact that he was considered the cute/dreamy one by many of Gundam's female fans at the time in Japan.
Beep boop
May 8, 2023 7:18 AM

Sep 2008
I wasn't expecting femboy princess ending.

They are always best endings.
Mar 30, 7:20 AM

May 2015
I was expecting Garma to be the princess so the twist with her being a guy didn't surprise me, although I have no idea who this character was actually referring to. Kinda missed opportunity not to involve Garma in there...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit SD Gundam Mk II Episode 2 Discussion

Rei_III - Jul 23, 2019

1 by Ten »»
Mar 30, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit SD Gundam Mk II Episode 1 Discussion

FastnessofWheels - Jan 10, 2014

7 by Ten »»
Mar 30, 6:30 AM

» Where can one obtain the second episode of SD Gundam Mk II?

ninjadante - Apr 18, 2010

4 by Ersatz-Gott »»
Jul 22, 2016 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.