Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2011 9:08 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy Snap, they were childhood friends! This is a crazy ass twist.
ExplicitzNov 25, 2011 7:32 AM
Nov 24, 2011 10:58 PM

Oct 2010
Fake anti MF release to promote their site. These batoko guys are pretty much whiny hypocrites.
Nov 25, 2011 9:24 AM

May 2011
Code13_Fate said:
Fake anti MF release to promote their site. These batoko guys are pretty much whiny hypocrites.

Actual version is up.
Nov 25, 2011 2:16 PM

Dec 2010
Now we need to figure out what's up with all the fake memories.

Why did they need to be replaced?
Nov 25, 2011 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Now we need to figure out what's up with all the fake memories.

Why did they need to be replaced?

I didn't see them but I am assuming that there where either huge, hindering, hating watermarks plastered all over the chapter, or perhaps the dialogue was edited so that the characters were comically ranting about Magnafox.

Code13_Fate said:

First of all, Batoto did not do that. It was the original scanlation team that did whatever trolling that occurred.

Second of all, before calling Batoto whiney hypocrites, learn about the current scanlation situation first. There is pretty clear evidence that Mangafox has been earning a large profit off the efforts of scanlation groups. While Mangafox is not doing anything explicitly illegal since the entire scanlation community is running on shady legal grounds, scanlators feel like they should have some control over their released chapters that they painstakingly translate, clean, typeset, proofread, edit, and quality check. The vast majority of scanlation groups are scanlating as a hobby; they never intended to make a profit off of their scanlated work and thus they are offended when someone else does. Therefore, a lot of scanlators hold a lot of resentment against Mangafoc and other online aggregates.

Now on Batoto's case, I cannot verify nor deny the claim that they aren't running the site for profit. However it is clear that they do respect the wishes of scanlators to some degree; the most recent chapters of Bleach scanlated by Mangastream are not available on Batoto, just like Mangastream requested. Also there are claims that advertisement money on Batoto goes back to the scanlation groups, but I am in no position to verify nor deny that claim, so take it with a grain of salt. Finally, many scanlation groups have given Batoto their seal of approval by making Batoto the official site where they upload and host their manga. Batoto definitely seems like the aggregator of choice for supporters of the scanlation community.

Tl;dr: Batoto >> Mangafox and other aggregates.

OT: By now, I have forgotten the content of the chapter lol. I felt like the author could have made the memory loss issue more dramatic and mysterious, but it seems he cut straight to the chase in this chapter. I expected a little more mindbending/mindbreaking, but I guess this is okay. Now it feels like this manga is just another romantic comedy with a gimmick.
Nov 25, 2011 10:38 PM

Jul 2009
Haha! An exciting and obvious twist noted from the foreshadowing of chapter 9! What will happen next! I want to see!
Nov 26, 2011 2:56 AM

Jun 2011
Hm, you'd have thought that she'd remember such a traumatising experience more clearly >.>.
Oh well, I love this manga - it's so interesting :D!
Nov 26, 2011 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Pikon said:
Hm, you'd have thought that she'd remember such a traumatising experience more clearly >.>.
Oh well, I love this manga - it's so interesting :D!
Didn't you notice what they were saying in the flashback? Reread that page.
Nov 26, 2012 2:37 AM

Feb 2012
No one else didn't laugh hella at that yugioh scene? holy shit
Nov 30, 2012 12:37 AM

Nov 2011
That was a rather interesting revelation at the end there, nyan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun For-get! Chapter 20 Discussion

Spkilla - Dec 25, 2012

28 by dedoyxp »»
Jan 3, 2017 5:51 PM

Poll: » Seishun For-get! Chapter 6 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 27, 2011

3 by ninja88880 »»
Apr 1, 2016 2:17 PM

Poll: » Seishun For-get! Chapter 16 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jun 17, 2012

6 by Hibiki07 »»
Jul 14, 2015 8:08 AM

Poll: » Seishun For-get! Chapter 15 Discussion

Pikoki - Jun 17, 2012

12 by Hibiki07 »»
Jul 14, 2015 8:07 AM

Poll: » Seishun For-get! Chapter 14 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 5, 2012

7 by Hibiki07 »»
Jul 13, 2015 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.