Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 25, 2011 7:05 AM
Sep 2011
I was pleasantly surprised to see the pool episode turning out like that. Yozora and Rika probably left because they weren't able to handle the crowd though I really didn't expect Yozora to be so agoraphobic.
Nov 25, 2011 7:27 AM

Mar 2008
They made quite a big deal in the anime about Yozora and Rika leaving early even though it wasn't like that in the novel and was simply brushed of as: "They left? Cant blame them. Oh, well guess we better leave to."
Also, Kodaka has a funny way of coughing

Finally! Kodaka visits Pegasus and next episode we'll probably get the Sena Fan service I've been waiting for.
UNIVEEEERSE!!!
Nov 25, 2011 7:34 AM

Jan 2008
Didn't know Kobato had boobs.
Nov 25, 2011 7:40 AM

Feb 2009
Yes, that Yozora/Rika part at the end became a big deal when it truly isnt. They were leaving coz they felt sick from being around a lot of people. That Yozora looking away in the bus really wasnt needed. Oh well.
Besides that, I still liked the episode. I was laughing nonstop at the bad end galge part coz I knew what was gonna happen.
Sena's boobs is really inconsistent in size that I'm getting annoyed.
And next week is the visit finally.
Should be really fun.
Nov 25, 2011 7:42 AM

Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Finally! Kodaka visits Pegasus and next episode we'll probably get the Sena Fan service I've been waiting for.
UNIVEEEERSE!!!
Oh shit oh shit! We going to have something similar to Kobato's bathroom outburst?

Can anyone be kind to tell what chapter in the manga. I would like to read this now!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 25, 2011 7:43 AM

Jan 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
UNIVEEEERSE!!!
Oh shit oh shit! We going to have something similar to Kobato's bathroom outburst?

Can anyone be kind to tell what chapter in the manga. I would like to read this now!

The Manga hasn't even been translated as far as the Anime is. Heck, I don't even know if there are RAW chapters out for this part. The Anime is following the Novel. The Manga is only up to the karaoke episode.
Nov 25, 2011 7:48 AM

Oct 2010
Paul said:
Try breast inconsistency. Funny thing, I though the scenery was better than some of the character in this episode. Budget! Budget? It must be that but the question is why? Surely another drained some money from that same studio. If not then I wonder what gives.

They seriously did so crew up Kobato's chest size with variations. Bad move and same applies towards Maria too. My advice is to leave DFC as they should be flat with no bumps now do I get a +1 for that one? Joke aside animes flaws are still there. Will they ever clean up those problems?
Paul said:
Try breast inconsistency. Funny thing, I though the scenery was better than some of the character in this episode. Budget! Budget? It must be that but the question is why? Surely another drained some money from that same studio. If not then I wonder what gives.

They seriously did so crew up Kobato's chest size with variations. Bad move and same applies towards Maria too. My advice is to leave DFC as they should be flat with no bumps now do I get a +1 for that one? Joke aside animes flaws are still there. Will they ever clean up those problems?
Paul said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
UNIVEEEERSE!!!

The Manga hasn't even been translated as far as the Anime is. Heck, I don't even know if there are RAW chapters out for this part. The Anime is following the Novel. The Manga is only up to the karaoke episode.
Shit! OK then I guess the LN part if it's translated. So right now it's still follows well the LN? Right? So yeah I guess if it's translated I am in to read that part.

Want to know a little further from it.
Yumekichi11Nov 25, 2011 7:55 AM

Nov 25, 2011 7:59 AM
Jun 2010
Is it just my imagine or did they redraw Yozora's face in this episode?
She lost her mean's face from the beginning of the episode. Kinda disappointed! :(
Nov 25, 2011 8:02 AM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Paul said:

Paul said:

Paul said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
UNIVEEEERSE!!!

Shit! OK then I guess the LN part if it's translated. So right now it's still follows well the LN? Right? So yeah I guess if it's translated I am in to read that part.

Want to know a little further from it.

You can read it translated here:http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai:_Volume_3_A_Visit_to_Kashiwazaki%27s_Abode
Its a spoiler of the next episode if your want to read it.
Nov 25, 2011 8:11 AM

Feb 2011
Dislike, when drama happens.
Nov 25, 2011 8:12 AM

Sep 2011
Lol Sene yuno face

http://imgur.com/yw3tE
Nov 25, 2011 10:09 AM
Jan 2011

After me seeing another nun that looks like a grown up Maria, makes me wanna ask, is maria a clone?
Nasty001Nov 25, 2011 10:16 AM
Nov 25, 2011 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
Nasty001 said:

Kate Takayama, Maria's big sister.

Nov 25, 2011 11:11 AM

Apr 2010
Episode was pretty nice tho the ending was a bit vague.
I wonder why Yozora and Rika left without saying anything at first i thought it had something to do with Sena but even she was surprised about it.

Poor Maria getting fooled by Yozora and eventually scolded by another sister hope she learned from it tho.
I wonder if she will ever eat responsible food since she gets spoiled allot by the club members.

Then there is Sena's game with the wrong flag massacre story line, i want a game like that!!
And the responses of Yozora and Sena towards it where just great.

Sena trying to trigger a flag with Kobato seemed funny.
Nov 25, 2011 11:14 AM

Nov 2011
I might be retarded, but why is everyone in such a bad mood in the end. Is it because Yozora and Rika left?
Nov 25, 2011 11:17 AM
Nov 2010
Why did those two leave like that?
Nov 25, 2011 11:29 AM

Dec 2010
game8910 said:
Every week I try my best to not hate Yozora and see the true meaning behind her actions and for the most part I can understand why she does some things, however this week she really did go full retard.

1. I could understand why she would make Maria go outside to play, but telling her to go naked was just too much, its just too cruel for Maria.
2. Rika shares the blame on this but seriously, going home after not only waiting on that huge line but also knowing how much Sena and Kobato wanted to swim is just too cruel.

It really bothers me that they had to ruin the club's entire day by acting like that. I understand the club is populated by socially disabled members but damn...still bothers me.

I really hope Yozora can give a proper reason for acting like she did this week, my attempts to try to like her every week fail miserably by her attitude. Its not often im bothered by these kinds of characters (I mean I loved Kirino from OreImo) but this time around it seems im being tested.

But enough about that, some good parts of this episode:
1. Kobato is moe, nuff said
2. LOL BAD END Poor Sena ;A;
3. Sena is also moe as hell, nuff said.

This, I'm starting to seriously hope Kodaka chooses Sena now because it is clear they are the main two choices; every single week she is making it harder to like her character, the bullying was kind of expected when she did it to Maria i mean that was her character from the get go, a social disabled person but her and Rika ruining their entire day and not even telling them they were leaving until they were gone didn't fit well with me, It doesn't look like we will see to much Yozora next week since it seems Kodaka is finally meeting with Sena's dad which is both a good thing and bad thing in my opinion, in the good aspect we get a break from her dis likable personality in the bad aspect we have to wait longer to see if they are gonna make her personality redeemable.

Oh btw quick question, does anyone know why Yozora looked away when Kodaka looked at her when she was on the bus? and then he said she hasn't changed at all which I'm assuming is from the "short time" hes known her since he has forgotten his childhood.
Nov 25, 2011 11:54 AM

Jan 2011
another pool episode.. well it was still good Sena is becoming more and more like sanae who woulda thunk it?!.

also Kobato + sena = win
Nov 25, 2011 1:09 PM

Oct 2011
This episode had its moments of hilariousness. But I have to say I was a bit disappointed that nothing much happened for their club activity. It's sad to see Yozora leaving like that without even telling Kodaka about it. I guess we'll know the reason next episode. Also I think the rest of them left too not only because of Yozora, but also because they can't really swim with so many people in the pool. The whole place was freaking packed!

Nov 25, 2011 2:47 PM

Sep 2010
Sena Kashiwazaki = Nagatsuki Sanae. Both have Kanae Itou as their CV (DAT VOICE!!!) and both are huge lolicons.
2e16nig.png
Nov 25, 2011 3:13 PM
Oct 2011
.. This ep had only a small development with Sena thats it.. thought a pool ep was gonna have a lot moar than just "Sena" but its still good imo.
Nov 25, 2011 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
I loled at the shark scene. Total parody of School Days
Nov 25, 2011 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
Yozaru is the true epitimy of a troll - she has everyone where she wants them...
In favour of picking on one person, she is effectively humiliating everyone, from her:
- cruel nickname for Sena
- controlling of Kodaka
Which we're all aware of, but in this one ep', she has also:
- beat on Rika
- convinceed Maria to strip in public
- encouraged the trap (his name left my head) to wear questionable swimware, knowing he lacks confidence
Whilst looking innocent - this is known as 'the wounded gazelle gambit'.
Odd thing is, Rika didn't seem sad to be leaving, so what where her reasons? Was she convinced to go by Yozara in some way?
It's a shame we don't get more complex character like this.

Sena looked good in her conservative(ish) clothes - we don't see much of this these days either.

Nov 25, 2011 4:06 PM

Mar 2008
Queen_Stars said:
Yozaru is the true epitimy of a troll - she has everyone where she wants them...
In favour of picking on one person, she is effectively humiliating everyone, from her:
- controlling of Kodaka
- beat on Rika
- encouraged the trap (his name left my head) to wear questionable swimware, knowing he lacks confidence
Odd thing is, Rika didn't seem sad to be leaving, so what where her reasons? Was she convinced to go by Yozara in some way?

Sena looked good in her conservative(ish) clothes - we don't see much of this these days either.

Correction: Yozora is nowhere near a match for Rika. In fact, Yozora actually fears Rika's perverseness and is aware that she cannot control her. Also, Yozora is also not in control of Kodaka and is actually the other way around. Kodaka just goes with the flow so he doesn't complain much about Yozora's ideas for making friends and If she overhears Kodaka saying he like catgirls then she'd probably dress and act like one to impress Kodaka.
Lastly about Sena:

Of course she isn't sad to be leaving since the reason they left is because they were bad with crowds and get nauseous around them so they left early cause they couldn't take it.
Nov 25, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Queen_Stars said:
- controlling of Kodaka
- beat on Rika

Correction: Yozora is nowhere near a match for Rika. In fact, Yozora actually fears Rika's perverseness and is aware that she cannot control her. Also, Yozora is also not in control of Kodaka and is actually the other way around. Kodaka just goes with the flow so he doesn't complain much about Yozora's ideas for making friends and If she overhears Kodaka saying he like catgirls then she'd probably dress and act like one to impress Kodaka.
Lastly about Sena:

Of course she isn't sad to be leaving since the reason they left is because they were bad with crowds and get nauseous around them so they left early cause they couldn't take it.

There's nothing to correct?
It's my opinion, dissagreeing is fine - the only thing that needed correcting was my misspelling of Yozora's name ...
At no point did I compare Yozora to Rika in a battle of wills or state any struggleing relationship.
Nowhere did I state Yozara is 'in control' of Kodaka, I stated she's controlling of him (i.e. the intent), she isn't actually 'controlling' anyone as there is no element of consequence (yet, but she seems half way there IMO).
I don't need a spoiler, but the content of the spoiler simply opens another mystery, irrelivant to the initial discussion.
Furthermore - Rika's character seems highly social, yet she left without saying anything - she no longer looked ill, instead, she looked to be back to her usual self, however, she was lapmshaded by Yozora's presence.

Nov 25, 2011 4:30 PM
Jun 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:

Oh btw quick question, does anyone know why Yozora looked away when Kodaka looked at her when she was on the bus? and then he said she hasn't changed at all which I'm assuming is from the "short time" hes known her since he has forgotten his childhood.
Yozora left him without saying good bye during Kodaka's childhood.
Yozora feeling guilty bout that so she look away from Kodaka and her mind should be thinking "opps I did it again"
Nov 25, 2011 4:44 PM

Sep 2010
Sena so hawt :).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2011 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
So we aol agree Kobato is cute and Sena has amazing boob? Yes? Good.

And Yukimura is NOT Hideyoshi hahaha......
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 25, 2011 5:33 PM

Apr 2011
MorningGlory said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Yozora feeling guilty bout that so she look away from Kodaka and her mind should be thinking "opps I did it again"

So this obviously means that Kodaka finally remembers her now?

I want to mention again on how Kobato and Sena are super cute sister pairing.
MagitoNov 25, 2011 5:36 PM
Nov 25, 2011 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
Guys, Kodaka does Not remember who Yozora is. Who can tell?

He wasn't just suddenly remembering out of No where:

"crap! That girl is the boy who was my best friend 10 years ago that I Met in this town! She hadn't changed at all!"

No, that doesnt make sense and it didnt happen. he was talking about since the beginning of the club everyone obtained character development but her.
Nov 25, 2011 8:08 PM

Oct 2010
Magito said:
MorningGlory said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Oh BTW quick question, does anyone know why Yozora looked away when Kodaka looked at her when she was on the bus? and then he said she hasn't changed at all which I'm assuming is from the "short time" hes known her since he has forgotten his childhood.

Briefly from what I explained in my post on page 1 he is and he is not. He is due to the more occurring flashbacks. While he is not because they are by themselves not enough to remember all. I have no idea how are they going to handle the sudden realization of him suddenly remembering all. END TROLL? I hope they do not do that at that point.

Nov 25, 2011 8:15 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Magito said:
MorningGlory said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Oh BTW quick question, does anyone know why Yozora looked away when Kodaka looked at her when she was on the bus? and then he said she hasn't changed at all which I'm assuming is from the "short time" hes known her since he has forgotten his childhood.

Briefly from what I explained in my post on page 1 he is and he is not. He is due to the more occurring flashbacks. While he is not because they are by themselves not enough to remember all. I have no idea how are they going to handle the sudden realization of him suddenly remembering all. END TROLL? I hope they do not do that at that point.

Obviously he did not remember who she was just by looking at her. Like I
posted, he was referring to she hasn't changed since the club's creation.

Just FYI, he did not realize who she was at this point in the novel yet. Not that it makes any difference since even if they changed something this one would be purely stupid.
Nov 25, 2011 8:15 PM

Apr 2008
Loved it :D

Especially:

Nov 25, 2011 11:50 PM

Dec 2010
Okay now I'm rooting for Sena X Kaboto or Rika x Kaboto and even Kadoka x Kaboto.
Nov 26, 2011 1:56 AM

Oct 2010
ZeroZx said:
An episode with a lot of Kobato and fanservice? WIN

I wonder what reasons made Yozora just leave like that. That look at the end too. :/ Hope she'll explain it next episode.

I think Yozora and Rika has agoraphobia and decide to leave after seeing too many people in the pool.
Signature Removed
Nov 26, 2011 4:05 AM
Dec 2009
Kobato was great this ep.

Maria was funny as well.
Shuck Face / Slinthead!
Nov 26, 2011 5:13 AM
Jun 2008
GodlyKyon said:

Obviously he did not remember who she was just by looking at her. Like I
posted, he was referring to she hasn't changed since the club's creation.
Now,she knew how to use sms using hand phone . lol

here is another speculation.....
After re-watching it, Kodaka say " She(Sora) haven't change at all, did she? "
I notice that he did not mention the name(Yozora), its just that Yozara's action remind him of his childhood friend Sora.The sentence also mean he is asking himself whether is Sora is the same like before(ditching people out of a sudden).Kodaka miss his childhood friend a lot and He hope that Sora will do the same as well.
Yozora also felt guilty about it, that why she look away when Kodaka look at her. If not, she would had look straight to Kodaka with her tongue sticking out =P .
Conclusion: Yozora did change a bit from the past, at least she sms .Actually,She can leave without telling Kodaka , but she didn't because she can't .
MorningGloryNov 26, 2011 5:23 AM
Nov 26, 2011 6:41 AM
Nov 2007
What a sad end to the episode.....It feel like it is starting to reach the end of the season :0.
Nov 26, 2011 8:59 AM
Nov 2010
Kobato + fanservice = WIN
'nuff said
Nov 26, 2011 3:54 PM

Sep 2007

Someone can explain to me how she can have breasts if she is a loli ?
Nov 26, 2011 4:21 PM

Jul 2010
I couldn't stop laughing at the VN scene with the shark, OMG. After that we got the bus and the changing rooms. This episode was just too much! xD

The there was also a bit of drama though. I wonder what Yozora was thinking. I think she's struggling with the fact she and Kodaka knew each other back when they were kids and that he is now being "taken away" by Sena and the others. =/

Next week they're going to visit Sena's house and meet her dad. Gonna be interesting.

Nov 26, 2011 4:25 PM

Jun 2009
Good stuff i guess, the shark scene was hilarious yet again. One thing worth to mention is Yozora and Rika going home scene, it gave off such a sad feeling with this slow bgm and their faces. Completely different than it was in the ln for me, where i took it for a funny scene like "Lol, they couldn't bear those people after all, nevermind them"

ShiroiRyu said:
Huh? Who said lolis can't have breasts?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 26, 2011 5:08 PM

Dec 2009

From someone who lives in Brazil I must say I've never seen something like this here before LOL

ShiroiRyu said:

He's a boy, how can he be extremely cute and have a girl's body?
LiinahNov 26, 2011 5:16 PM
Nov 26, 2011 5:40 PM

Jun 2009
Remember how he mentioned that everyone have changed after the months they spent at Neighbor club?

When Kodaka said "She haven't change"i think it's refering to her still not use to being with a crowd.

Kobato is cute ^_^ Though she seem a bit too comfortable around her brother... I mean, she is at least 13 right? Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad that the siblings are on such good terms.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2011 6:29 PM

Feb 2009
still don't get why they left are they that anti-social? Kobato is adorable, sena's boobs still gdlk.
Nov 26, 2011 6:32 PM

Dec 2009
SakuraForever said:
still don't get why they left are they that anti-social?

They left because they wouldn't feel good having fun while Yozora and Rika were feeling sick.
Nov 26, 2011 6:50 PM

Oct 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
Yeah the authors fucked up her breasts ratio. I also mentioned that BTW.

Nov 26, 2011 6:57 PM

May 2010
gensou911 said:
What a sad end to the episode.....It feel like it is starting to reach the end of the season :0.

I hate you for making me realize that too
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 26, 2011 8:15 PM
Jun 2011
Didn't like the end of this episode, sad ending....

Cuz after yozora and rika went into the bus, I thought it will continue. Lol I was surprised it was ED already loool.

Btw, kobato fan service was great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2011 12:39 AM

Dec 2010
Lol I was just like Kodoka when he was helping Yukimura change. Crazy ass trap...

Damn the ending was pretty overdramatic but made sense I guess.

Sena and Kobato have the best interactions with each other.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.