Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 27, 2011 5:15 AM

Feb 2008
some thoughts on this ep:

1. wow, that game is a huge troll...
2. Kobato fanservice = WIN!
3. Rika-chan naked? PURE WIN!!

and oh, seems not only the game is troll.. i also kinda felt trolled with the end... i mean, that's it?

where's my Rika-chan fanservice?!
Nov 27, 2011 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
KYAAAAA! SAME YOOOO!

I lol'd so hard.
Nov 27, 2011 4:55 PM
Jun 2010
I wonder when they will realize they are already friends so going out trying to find friends is kinda pointless.

They should just have an orgy now.
Nov 27, 2011 10:41 PM

Jan 2011
Both Yozora and Rika have agoraphobia and were suffering anxiety attacks (although Rika was able to distract herself somewhat by focusing on her fantasies). I don't think people realize just how disabling this can be (in North America the two of them would probably be popping heavy duty medication--Prozac with a tranquillizer chaser). Yozora has more problems than the rest of the characters, but she is my favorite and I'm hoping she can overcome those difficulties.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 28, 2011 1:16 PM

Jan 2010
mdz said:
Good episode I guess.
4/5

yeah, it was good. especially Kobato and bad end :D
Nov 28, 2011 2:22 PM
Nov 2011
It wasn't so good. at every episode I try to like Sena but I couldn't!. she just go out from room and say"Baka Baka"!.
but I like that part when she play videogames or talking about it.

My fav character so far is Yozora. I just wonder if Kodaka knew about her friendship with her in childhood. did he?!. * I started wonder when she was toward come back to home with Rika and he was staring at her, so, I wonder if he was actually remember*.

Also I love Kobato "Kukuku" she's have the best figure, so far XD.

and I hate so much Rika all which she talking about is sex and looks at Kodaka.
Harima_RayNov 28, 2011 2:25 PM
Nov 28, 2011 3:07 PM

May 2011
No, the end scene Kodaka is not talking about Yozora as the childhood kid. He's referring to Yozora's introverted personality. After they first met, he started observing her in class and clubroom activities over the past few months and she has always kept to herself. She is still the same. She hasn't outgrown that personality trait and her running away from the pool still just her inability to be able to deal with social situations and a crowd of strangers.

The flashbacks are leading to something. But Kodaka hasn't realized who Yozora is yet. I don't want to give anything away for people. But I will give you this hint to ease your mind...

**(source is light novels Volume 3, 4 translated at Baka-tsuki.org)
CirrisNov 28, 2011 3:15 PM
Nov 29, 2011 7:38 AM

Sep 2010
What the heck has happened to the character designs?! Last episode was already worse (and full of moe), but it's only turning worse, especially the beginning of the episode.

Rika talking about which panties Kobato was wearing like an old perverted man was hilarious.

Okay, that was the craziest VN I've ever seen.

Eventually we're getting some interesting stuff, I'm glad it didn't turn in an ordinary harem now, it felt as if it was going to change in one looking at the few last episodes.

Hageshiikaze said:
Lol.
Nov 29, 2011 9:19 PM

Aug 2011
BAD END. LOL.

Great episode, even when I'm not particularly interested in Kobato

» Escapism.

Nov 30, 2011 1:20 AM
Aug 2010
LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!

Kobato is easily the best character.

Also, I don't really see Yozora as being that likable, sure I like her jokes and how she can easily bully Maria and Sena, but she seems more annoying than likable.
Nov 30, 2011 5:18 AM

Dec 2010
65kid said:
BAD END. LOL.

This one time, on this VN I was playing. There was like, this shark in a pool. I was all "CHILL PPL, CHILL. ITS COMEDY."

Niceshark.

This episode also made me realize how positively manly it is to wear a pink bikini. I'm being sarcastic obviously, but thank god for Yozora being considerate enough to pick something that'd look good on Yukimura. Since it seemed like that was the only thing she'd be considerate about the entire episode.

Her and Rika leaving pretty much was an establishment that they were lonely, but weren't willing to go on the 'outside' of their shells to make friends.

I'm also a fan of Yukimura now. DAYUM, you got mighty fine curves bro.
Dec 1, 2011 1:25 PM

Aug 2010
Kind of melancholic at the end. Good episode nonetheless.
Dec 2, 2011 4:19 PM

Nov 2007
too much loli. lol sharks?

dude needs to get with Sena already, she's awesome.
Dec 3, 2011 12:52 PM

Mar 2011
Whoops! Forgot to update again!

I was very drunk last night, but still, I was laughing so much during this episode! I really do love this show!

Yozora winding up Sena is something I could watch on a very long loop!
Dec 20, 2011 2:29 AM

Apr 2009
VN end: BAD END. (゚Д゚)

Club activity: canceled. (゚Д゚)

Time for some conflict, perhaps? Kodaka has realized that Yozora has been failing to adapt to progress in the club. She has remained as antisocial as ever. She and Rika spoiled the club's activity by leaving early, but I suspect that they couldn't endure the crowds anymore and had to flee.

On to the good stuff. Lots of Kobato goodness for Kobato fans. For some reason, I really like seeing Sena and Kobato together. Maybe they just look good together. Just as people in the bus pointed out, they do look like sisters. Maybe getting Kobato to call Sena Onee-chan is part of the reason why I ship Kodaka x Sena. Also, I didn't know Maria had an older sister named Kate. (From episode 1)
Dec 21, 2011 10:10 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, Kodaka was able to keep a straight face when Kobato was doing her, "ceremonial transformation." That's amazing. I would have died laughing.

Lolwut. Galge with a Shark ending? The effffffff?

Yep. Yukimura is definitely a girl. I refuse to believe that a trap would go THAT FAR.

The ending sequence and background song seemed really out of place with the rest of the episode. Going like the usual and then insert, "Something happened." Felt kind of random.
Dec 21, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
ChronosXIII said:
Wow, Kodaka was able to keep a straight face when Kobato was doing her, "ceremonial transformation." That's amazing. I would have died laughing.

Lolwut. Galge with a Shark ending? The effffffff?

Yep. Yukimura is definitely a girl. I refuse to believe that a trap would go THAT FAR.

The ending sequence and background song seemed really out of place with the rest of the episode. Going like the usual and then insert, "Something happened." Felt kind of random.

Use doujinshi logic and rethink that scene with Kobato......
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 24, 2011 1:55 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode, as always.

Ahh, Yozora and Rika left huh? Well, I can't blame them for leaving and I actually sympathize with them, since I also feel really uncomfortable around too many people. Seems like Kodaka realized that Yozora hasn't changed at all, while others have, at least to some degree.

I liked the Kobato and Yukimura fan service a lot. As for Maria, I'm waiting for the BDs earnestly.
Dec 25, 2011 5:39 PM
Nov 2011
Honestly, the crowds were predictable, so I'm betting Yozora set it all up on purpose somehow. Question is why though.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 13, 2012 5:58 PM
Jan 2012
Hageshiikaze said:
I wonder when they will realize they are already friends so going out trying to find friends is kinda pointless.

Lmao!!
Jan 13, 2012 6:00 PM
Jan 2012
PLEASE,SOMEONE TELL ME THE OST AT 20:50 PLEASEEEEE! IT CONTINUES UNTIL THEY LEAVE IN THE BUS!?!? PLEASE!!!
Feb 15, 2012 9:24 PM

Aug 2010
How come they haven't acknowledged that they are friends now...is beyond me.

I find Sena to be rather annoying now D:
Mar 2, 2012 9:16 PM

Sep 2011
Kobato was so dam cute at the beginning. D:
Mar 17, 2012 1:23 PM

Nov 2010
I was hoping for more Pool Scenes

Sadly that didn't happen :3
Mar 18, 2012 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
raxius1230 said:

Btw...one last of KOBATO!!!

this reminds me of star driver now all of a sudden. KIRABOSHI!!

Sep 7, 2012 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
The pool sucks with that many people anyways!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Nov 17, 2012 7:41 AM

Mar 2012
giving this ep 11/10 for kobato fanservice and meat being used as pillows while on the bus
Dec 19, 2012 4:47 PM

May 2011
Lmfao at the shark bad end in Sena's game. I kind of shared Sena's feelings when she wanted that scene to be re-enacted at that over-populated pool.

Though it WAS travelling (which I always love), I thought it was strange for 2 pool episodes in the same series, but that was actually handled nicely. It goes to show that Yozura and Rika have something much more than just a pet peeve when it comes to crowds.

Also, I can't get enough of Sena and Kobata's one-sided friendship^^.

Let's see where it goes from here.
Jan 18, 2013 8:59 AM
Jan 2010
Why doesn't Maria just quit?
I fucking hate that bitch.
Jan 25, 2013 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
Is it just me or does the characters in Sena's eroge resemble those of Corpse Party?
Feb 27, 2013 6:33 AM

Jul 2012
Why did the gilrs leave, it was such a letdown. That bad end was hilarious, now i am afraid to finish School Days and get one...
Anyways the enemy from kobato's anime has a skull themed hairpin similar to Elcie from the W.O.G.K
Mar 3, 2013 11:48 PM

Jan 2012
OMG, it has been a LOOONNNGG Time since I have watched an ecchi harem comedy and it was funny. They just have some great writers or something, because all there jokes are great. 1.) While they do use some Cliche jokes, they have a lot of original ones too. 2.) THEY KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF TIMING. Look all I have to say about this episode is "Fly Swatter".
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2013 11:49 PM

Jan 2012
xMusicMohawk said:

Umm.. That is one of the running jokes in the series. Your supposed to laugh at them for not reliazing that fact.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2013 12:01 AM

Dec 2012
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
xMusicMohawk said:

Umm.. That is one of the running jokes in the series. Your supposed to laugh at them for not reliazing that fact.

Lol no. That is the actual story in the series.
Mar 7, 2013 2:23 AM

Mar 2013
Worst episode so far. Only good thing was Kobato trying to imitate the "final form" of her character in the beginning.
May 22, 2013 5:13 AM

Sep 2012
The bad end was so scary looool...
Jun 9, 2013 1:56 PM

Jan 2013
Meh the drama at the end was soo forced. Fan service is always appreciated though ;)
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jul 18, 2013 7:35 PM

Dec 2012
Hello, anybody knows what's the piano song playing at the end when Rika and Yozora are leaving from the pool ? I really can't find it anywhere, even in OST :(
Aug 3, 2013 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
Kobato can finally wear normal clothes! Haha :P
WTF was that bad end ... a shark comes and eats everyone?! O_O Ah and omg Kodaka changing ... with erm, that other guy (I forget his name LOL) wearing a girls' swimsuit :P
Kind of an abrupt ending with Rika and Yozora going back ... I didn't expect that :O I mean were they that bad with the crowd?! Guess there was a bit of swimsuit service but not too much lol
Must be nice to be cooked good food all the time ... Maria I'm jealous :( Well seems like they go to visit the Chairman next episode ...
Gosh guys, I think you guys need to finally realize you're becoming friends LOL XD
Aug 4, 2013 12:40 AM

Jun 2013
i was actually looking forward to finding out if the trap was really a guy or not. but no.

Nov 16, 2013 2:15 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder when they're gonna realize that they already have friends?
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jan 12, 2014 5:22 AM
May 2013
"Kukuku" it kills me ( in a good way)
I would love to play a video game like that because it was godly .
Zora doesn't have any friends because she is a horrible person , poor Maria , but I have to admit it was an epic scene LOL
Feb 17, 2014 8:35 PM

Jun 2012
Yukimuraaaaaaaaa! ><
, and Kobato ><

aw, short pool scene ending on a bad note D= I guess this series wants to do something. .

Apr 10, 2014 2:17 AM
Dec 2013
Light.. Light of GOD !!

What the hell is that GAME!! shark on a pool ?!?!? wow Bad end hahaha

haha band aid as one with all the swimsuits.. i prefer totally naked hahaha

Kodaka is too dense !! He didn't even have a clue that sena has a feelings to him

Jul 19, 2014 4:25 AM

Jun 2014
The shark scene was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! xD
Sep 27, 2014 5:42 PM

Aug 2007
That was too bad they didnt have a fun day out at the pool. It was packed though
Oct 16, 2014 11:51 PM
May 2010
Does anyone know the BGM at this time?
Oct 24, 2014 1:16 PM

Aug 2013
That episode was kind of depressing... Poor Yozora and Rika, I believe they suffer from a generalized anxiety disorder or a form of agoraphobia. Getting sick like isn't normal. I know it, I myself had some panic attacks in buses 2 years ago and it was... suffocating is the way I would describe it. It felt like everyone was looking at me, felt pity on me but that no one would help. I felt nausea and I was about to faint. It was probably the most horrible moments I ever experianced.

I somehow feel a bit mad that none of them saw that they weren't in a normal condition. Couldn't they saw that it was no time to leave them alone?

That episode illustred exactly why I hate pools in general. When they are as crowded as that, it become impossible to even swim in it. I like to move in the water, not to wait for my skin to become all wrinkled. That's why I prefer beach in general. Yeah, I know, beach can be crowded as fuck too, but the only beach I have been too we're in a residential area so it almost felt like a private beach. I wasn't bumping in someone each square meter or had I difficulty to do a few lenghts.

And the most terrible of all, we weren't able to see Yozora in a damn swimsuit! Blasphemy! Where is my best girl DFC in swimsuit?? D:
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 24, 2014 2:23 PM

Jun 2014
how convenient, the anime female character which Kobato looks up to, changes her wardrobe to fit the hot environment in the real world.
zat-bustNov 24, 2014 2:26 PM

Nov 24, 2014 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
God I love the characters of this show, they're all pretty great. A pity their plan didn't go that well. Seems Kodaka will finally visit Sena's house in the next episode, this should be good :)
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.