Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2011 9:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kobato not good at controlling AC.

Newest ep. with Kobato's fav. anime... the new outfit looks like Utau Hoshina from Shugo Chara. With that she finally changed her outfit. What?? The cloth is from elementary school?

Maria vs. Kobato. Golden hair girl liking Kobato. lol @ solution to "vampire-lize".

What Yozora said came true to Golden hair girl's game with bad end...

Ero scientist thinking about ero swimming suits!! lol~

Going to swimming pool w. everyone, Yozora and ero scientist not good at crowdiness.

Too many people to swimming pool...

"The trap" guy wearing bikini, suggested by Yozora. He also prepared "fundoshi"...

When thinking about the club, Yozora and ero scientist ran away. They decided to go home later.

Long hair guy? Involving with Principal next ep.?
tsubasaloverNov 24, 2011 10:37 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 24, 2011 9:28 AM

Jul 2011
Good episode I guess.
4/5
mdzNov 25, 2011 11:22 PM
Nov 24, 2011 9:56 AM
Nov 2011
OMG ITS OUT!???
I need to watch this after the parties today.I hope there is Yozora x Kodaka.

*Edit* Exact opposite, there's some Sena x Kodaka. Next one is probably the same as well. Sade.
KigenNov 24, 2011 9:26 PM
Nov 24, 2011 11:03 AM

Nov 2008
Yozora's going to hell, Maria streaking on the church grounds was not only sexy but very hilarious, darn censor I want to see all of Maria, oh shit her big sister Kate found out and Maria ended up getting punished, can't she say Yozora made her sin. The intermission image of Maria is also sexy.

Sena getting a bad end in the VN was mega hilarious, I haven't seen bad ends that graphic in violence outside of darker VNs like School Days.

The preview for the next episode lol, poor Maria, Yukimura you can stop feeding her now.

Nov 24, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
Amazing episode and I am having a hard time with it. Too much heart spasms due to the MOE. At this rate it could be very well considered over9000 MOE or a yellow to red alert on it. Anyway, anyone though of the following,

Sena pose being exactly/similar to Yuno’s pose in Mirai Niki. I was thinking so much of that scene and someone should do some mods to that pic.

Apart from that this was a dream come true for this Kobato fan. After seeing Kobato’s after seeing her belly, ass and frontal in the spoiler
who can complain that is not a Kobato fan?
None! It’s the best fan service of Kobato ever. The only thing that bothers me is that the spoiler shows that there is inconsistency in Kobato’s breast size in general. Among some other irregularities in this episode. Form the very start I loved seeing
Kobato’s face here and that other ones she did was so nice with that evil smile.

Rather interesting mentions of her anime. At first the main heroine looks really like her except more mature and the girl trying to stop her looks not so bad. Considering that her aggressive nature against Reisis. Her weapons looks like a staff out of RPGs and the blast from it is quite EPIC in proportions from what I have seen. It certainly was enough to send Reisis down slamming. When looked closely of Reisis in the spoiler
she is plain a more mature version of Kobato and her transformation was quite nice along with the art render done here. Furthermore Kobato’s anime is shy of no fan service in the spoiler
that ass/close to naked transformation and breasts sure stand out with the form.
So yeah fan service is in that anime. For some reason I liked Kobato’s appearance from far here and her angry look here again Kodaka. While I did find the segment in the spoiler
to show Kobato radian and happy, it also showed a comedic part and super MOE Kobato crying a little or should I say panic.

I was in fact really happy that Kobato did indeed come to the club whereas before it was too hot for her. Which reminds me to never lend her any remotes that are complicated since she breaks them like the case with the AC. The club was mainly fun due to the following,

That bite is a +1 for Kobato! That was nasty but well done to show Maria not to be too close to Kodaka. The spoiler
clearly shows how jealous once again Kobato was in pushing Maria along with Maria’s anger in regards to it and fighting with Kobato. It really did look like a kid’s fight. Furthermore it shows Maria’s pain in that bite here and it certainly shows how Maria panics of the bite due to Kobato’s mention of vampires. Poor Kobato as Sena is drooling over her along with Rika freaking her out. Both seem like wanting to rape her or at the very least to very naughty things. Not only that but Sena tried another time to get Kobato here that made Kobato show a funny face and another time right here.

It was nice to see Kobato here in the train station hopping around. Of course the guilt cannot go away of Kobato being seen with Sena’s breasts pressing against her in the spoiler
Kobato should be grateful to have such nice pillows. It showed kind of motherly side to Sena that would prove she likes Kobato liker her own family sorta of. I got a new sense that Sena would be a good mother somehow. Loved Kobato’s nasty face here. It was nice. Finally Kobato with her swimsuit in the spoiler
was the final thing I wanted and got. So I am overly satisfied with this episode of Kobato.

About Maria, what really surprised me is her fan service in the spoiler
that was totally not expected. That means that her ass can be seen in the Bds. It could be seen good and bad due to Maria’s appearance and looks whereas Kobato has that mature insight a little more. TBH I was happy that Maria hugged right away Kodaka and looked happy/good doing it. In fact I was really happy seeing her the way she appears in the spoiler
all smiles and happy due to Yukimura feeding her sushi. In fact it was surprising that even Kodak boy was surprised by it. In thee end bonus came in seeing Maria’s sister in the spoiler
that was nice. I may be sinful but she still has a good chest and form.
Poor Maria being punished and not being able to go with all. Yozora you nasty bitch! You are evil! Evil evil! Curse you! In fact I believe I did get somewhat of a satisfaction seeing her being sick in the bus for some time in fact.

Other elements,
  • Sena’s BAD END in the spoiler
    gave me fright. When I was a kid I had problems dealing with Jaws movies and sharks in general. So with all the blood, yeah it freaked me out a little.

• Rika’s perverted imagination of her being in swimsuits in the spoiler
    calls for spontaneous erection. Especially that red one, the bandages one and the last one. That was way too much considering you see her breast rather really well and body.

• Kodaka’s part with Yukimura in the spoiler
    was remarkable considering how much he dished out an attitude to have Yukimura change. What bothered me in there is Kodaka being all shy despite knowing Yukimura is a guy. I was like “Kodaka are you stupid?” That’s a guy! In fact the guys being shy were also foolish IMO.

About the end, now that was quite surprising in the spoiler
WTF @ Rika/Yozora! I am MAD! They left with no saying they are leaving? Nothing? Really? That is rude! Really rude in Asian standards IMO. Everyone’s expressions says so that they are like not in a good mood. Furthermore it looks like Kodaka may be remembering more but still same flashbacks just more thinking about them.

About the preview, TBH I am very excited! Finally Kodaka meets Sena’s father and up close he looks like those beautiful guys that girls got wild for in anime. However I am certainly worried about the part in the spoiler
oh WTF? Sena’s father is having an orgasm and the butler is getting shy? Worse is that Kodaka witnesses it. Furthermore if those are red beans. If they are and Kodaka is putting them in rice here along with some red wine offering here then does it mean something along the lines of the marriage with Sena mentions or that I heard around. Well in any case Sena being seen here with Kobato looks cute and it really does look like Sena’s father is drunk here. From the looks of it here, Yozora will be putting that outfit that looks like a prisoner one with the horse head. Could pan out to be good comedy.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
lots of Kobato! Makes me happy!

The intermission in the spoiler
is Maria this time and about time she had one for her.

End art in the spoiler
is a swimsuit special where Sena/Maria look good while Yozora is shy.
Yumekichi11Nov 24, 2011 4:46 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 24, 2011 2:53 PM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sena pose being exactly/similar to Yuno’s pose in Mirai Niki. I was thinking so much of that scene and someone should do some mods to that pic. More later.

Sena's obsessive attitude toward Kobato is becoming more and more like Sanae's attitude to Ika Musume.. (I wonder why Itou Kanae is keep getting the roles of those perverted characters these days. :S)

Nov 24, 2011 4:08 PM

Jul 2010

lol, poor Sena...
Nov 24, 2011 5:19 PM

Oct 2010
o boy Yozora is going end up loosing the race to sena at this pace lol

Episode was meh, Kobato got a lot of screen time, but thats about it. The preview was hysterical though.
huh?
Nov 24, 2011 5:23 PM

Sep 2008
I love Sena's boobs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2011 5:26 PM

Nov 2008
lol that game with the bad end xD
Yozora and Rika went back after all. Kodaka meets Niku's father next episode and, he has a fever?
Nov 24, 2011 5:45 PM

Oct 2010
Wow this episode was quite bad.
Hope they pick it up next week
Nov 24, 2011 5:46 PM

Jun 2011
Kobato changing :3

Shark Bad Ending

And what's with that Brazilian bikini anyway, I don't get it, lol.
Nov 24, 2011 6:19 PM

Jul 2008
Both this episode and last week's episode ended really awkwardly. Or on a bad note. Or kind of sad. Or something.
Nov 24, 2011 6:36 PM

Aug 2011
Please don't let that person in the bus be right -.-
Nov 24, 2011 7:23 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Kobato....KOBATO EVERYWERE!!!

Kobato fan service was the best in this episode,she not being able to control the AC was funny,also nice Reisis Transformation:

She getting undress and then dress was cute also she also looks so cute in her "real form":

As Yumekishi say there are inconsistency in Kobato’s breast size but o well,Kobato getting harass by Sena was funny and Kobato defending of her was cute,also she getting asphyxiated by her boobs was fun,also she look cuter in this part:

Soooo cute...mhmhmm ok back to the episode...

That Game was hilarious getting Shark Bad Ending was so funny specially since Yozora predict it.

Maria getting bite and then running naked was funny,the light of god protection her butt predicts that until the BDs will be able to see beyond the light.

Yukimura fans also got some love the scene in the changing room was not bad and Kodaka trying to resist his temptation to look.

Yozora and Rika getting sick because of people was hilarious,to bad that Yozora is still the anti social as ever and screw their day on the pool.

Next episode it looks like we will meet Sena father that it looks like he is drunk...lets see what if brings us.

Btw...one last of KOBATO!!!
raxius1230Nov 25, 2011 4:16 PM
Nov 24, 2011 7:52 PM

Aug 2011
Sorry but I did not find this episode to be good at all.
Nov 24, 2011 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
Ok episode. Not as good as the previous ones but this one had its moments. Hopefully next week's ep will be better.
Nov 24, 2011 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
pack with fanservice epsisode. Awesome!
Nov 24, 2011 8:20 PM

Nov 2007
Every week I try my best to not hate Yozora and see the true meaning behind her actions and for the most part I can understand why she does some things, however this week she really did go full retard.

1. I could understand why she would make Maria go outside to play, but telling her to go naked was just too much, its just too cruel for Maria.
2. Rika shares the blame on this but seriously, going home after not only waiting on that huge line but also knowing how much Sena and Kobato wanted to swim is just too cruel.

It really bothers me that they had to ruin the club's entire day by acting like that. I understand the club is populated by socially disabled members but damn...still bothers me.

I really hope Yozora can give a proper reason for acting like she did this week, my attempts to try to like her every week fail miserably by her attitude. Its not often im bothered by these kinds of characters (I mean I loved Kirino from OreImo) but this time around it seems im being tested.

But enough about that, some good parts of this episode:
1. Kobato is moe, nuff said
2. LOL BAD END Poor Sena ;A;
3. Sena is also moe as hell, nuff said.
Nov 24, 2011 8:43 PM

May 2011
An episode with a lot of Kobato and fanservice? WIN

I love it when Kobato and Maria do their cute fights. Haha Maria is just too gullible and cute. Anyway, why does she keep getting left out of their activities?

I wonder what reasons made Yozora just leave like that. That look at the end too. :/ Hope she'll explain it next episode. Speaking of next episode, looks like its gunna involve Sena's dad. I wonder if they are going to go to her house or something, going to be interesting to see.
Nov 24, 2011 8:56 PM
Aug 2009
Finally the episode I've been waiting for is next, Kodaka meets father. And lol at Kobato with Sena's boob stuck in her face for the whole bus ride.
Nov 24, 2011 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
Sigh Yozora leaving like that. And with that look-

furuabes said:

Referring to them (Sena and Kobato) looking like sisters?
sirwenceNov 24, 2011 9:04 PM
Nov 24, 2011 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
this episode was seriously lacking for some reason. it had all the right elements - good fan service, some funny scenes here and there (i.e. scary blond guy scaring off the guys in the change room), etc. but something was off... heh. i guess the depressing end for the characters left the viewers depressed
Nov 24, 2011 9:21 PM

Apr 2011
How come Yozora and Rika they had to leave? I understand how uncomfy it is to go in the crowded pull, but their actions just made it worse.

Today's episode was a bit sad.

On the bright side, Sena and Kobato do look like cute sisters. Interesting.

I'll give this episode 3/5
Nov 24, 2011 9:28 PM

Oct 2009
What the.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2011 9:29 PM

Jun 2010
sirwence said:
Sigh Yozora leaving like that. And with that look-

furuabes said:

Referring to them (Sena and Kobato) looking like sisters?

im getting the vibe of foreshadowing there too...

WHAT IF
for some reason MC has to look after kobato, and thats why they are in a good relationship? MC did say that his mother was american right? or mabey the dad? And so is sena's parents? I smell complications in the family.
Nov 24, 2011 9:33 PM

Aug 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
I love Sena's boobs.

So do I.

That sucks that everything went south with their day.
Nov 24, 2011 10:03 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was funny but was really lacking something it seemed like nothing really happened kinda a let down... oh well look forward to next weeks
Nov 24, 2011 10:59 PM

Sep 2011
Ok, my comment

So Kobato finally get to be outside and nit stay home like a Hikkikomori all day. That scene of her stripping and dressing up in front of Kodaka was very cute. Kodaka is quote comfortable seeing her sister naked!
She had the same cloth as she did in elementary school...... I'll let the others infer this

Sena plays a video game with SchoolDays-esque violent bad ending. So funny!
And they decides to go to The swimming pool again, Ryuguu Land

Yukimura and Kodaka:
Kodaka changes with Yukimura. This part I had high hopes for and i was verydisappointed with the lack of good directing. The yell scene was weak and Kodaka helping Yukimura felt weak and expressionless

Rika and Yozora:
They left without a word. That is RUDE AS HELL!! They not only ruined the day fit all the other members but didn't explain why. Makes me hate Yoxora MORE as she always has shitty explanations also. Even in the novel
SPOILER
after the childhood friend revealing
SPOILER END

Intermission Art:
Wow Maria is CUTE, she kind Of reminds me of the Astros Loli from Denpa Onna. Also by Buriki. Still thinking her voice is a bit annoying.

But Yozora made her ran naked and she got punished? F Yozora.

there's something missing...... In a lot of these scenes
GodlyKyonNov 24, 2011 11:07 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 24, 2011 11:06 PM
Nov 2011
Yukimura=Hideyoshi
Nov 24, 2011 11:22 PM

Aug 2011
I hope all you Kobato fans are happy ^w^!
Super Loli fight between mini Index (Maria) and Kobato

Lol'd @ Maria's sign.

Didn't really understand this episode except they just wanted to go swim? Or was there a second meaning to this episode..

SEEMED LIKE A FILLER EP
Nov 24, 2011 11:37 PM

May 2010
Looks like some people don't seem to understand how big it is for people like Yozora and Rika to even be in a place like that. To be anti-social is to have something in your life that effected you to such an existent, that caused you to become very uncomfortable during crowds like that. As showed, Yozora and Rika were hanging on to Kodaka to calm down when they arrived and not to mention that they've felt like gagging the whole way. Some might not understand the feeling but from what I've heard, it's very terrible and can cause panic attacks. It was better having them leave than having them fall unconscious or completely lose it.

But - perhaps I feel more sympathy due to reading the novel and understanding Yozora/Rika to a certain extent, though it is what is, I guess.

Okay episode, anime series wasn't like I hoped it would be. I find it to be a bit stale unless it's Yozora/Sena based jokes/antics. But as a whole so far, decent...
Nov 24, 2011 11:47 PM

Oct 2010
RealScreamer said:
As showed, Yozora and Rika were hanging on to Kodaka to calm down when they arrived and not to mention that they've felt like gagging the whole way. Some might not understand the feeling but from what I've heard, it's very terrible and can cause panic attacks. It was better having them leave than having them fall unconscious or completely lose it.
The problem here is that the impact to convey having that understanding and feeling and it being at that stage failed in the anime. In fact I am quite surprised it is that bad. I really though it was more than anything some sort of transport sickness kind of like being seasick. It's a good thing it"s not as bad as androphobia else things would get violent.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 25, 2011 12:08 AM

May 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
The problem here is that the impact to convey having that understanding and feeling and it being at that stage failed in the anime. In fact I am quite surprised it is that bad. I really though it was more than anything some sort of transport sickness kind of like being seasick. It's a good thing it"s not as bad as androphobia else things would get violent.

Yeah, I can see that as I said - I truly feel the anime is lacking, especially in details with certain aspects with the characters. So yes, could have done a better job but it's still not hard to see that it was not just car sick(unless, people watched it raw).

I'm pretty sure Yozora and Rika mentioned about not being with a lot of people and being anti-social before.Also adding on that Yozo has only had 1 friend in her entire life. But yes, androphobia is much worse and a bit abnormal which would make it extremely harder to be around people since this world surely deals with a lot of men in society/business/etc.
Nov 25, 2011 12:11 AM
Sep 2011
Nice episode! Kobato is the best in this show. ^^
Nov 25, 2011 12:18 AM

Sep 2008
Despite being a pool episode, this was really good. Probably my favourite episode so far.

Feel sorry for Kobato who was looking forward to the pool so much. I can't really blame Yozora, it's not like it was her fault she started feeling sick and had to go home. I think everyone else should have stayed at the pool. They didn't really have much of a reason to leave.
5layerNov 25, 2011 12:36 AM
Nov 25, 2011 1:30 AM

Nov 2010
This episode really went at lengths to be about absolutely anything, even more than previous ones. What a waste of resources to produce this one. I still can't figure whats the purpose of Rika in the series, she doesnt seem to fill any particular role other than inserting random bullsh1t.
Nov 25, 2011 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
battle of the lolis was way to short^^
Nov 25, 2011 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
kobato is so cute

Nov 25, 2011 1:58 AM
Nov 2010
True to the trend established by the prequel. You thought you knew what this show's about, and it turns around and says nope you don't. You expected a pool episode with service and dere moments incoming, instead, you a reminder of how broken the characters are.
Nov 25, 2011 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
Awesome start with Kobato undressing (^.^)

And the shark savaging people by the pool was just hilarious xD
I'd say the mid/end of the episode was pretty weak and strange tho.
Nov 25, 2011 2:40 AM
Feb 2011
Nice episode. Although the end was quite sad (especially with that soundtrack) I really liked it and it made me more interested in the show and especially in Yozora.
Now I really wonder why she became like that.
Nov 25, 2011 3:06 AM

Nov 2008
Oh i dislike how they end the episode in a unhappy feeling... It was also like that last week. D:

Jkunjp said:
I hope all you Kobato fans are happy ^w^!
wuxiaspear said:
kobato is so cute

I am so glad they made up with the lack of Kobato last week~ :D Ahh I can't get enough of her xDD sho adorable xD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 25, 2011 4:36 AM

May 2010
Lol,the shark really came out of water & ate the girls in the gal game.
Nov 25, 2011 4:55 AM

Apr 2011
That... really wasn't a sad ending. If it happened in real life, I would have stayed at the pool. Just saying. And Yozora is such a pain in the neck, I hope Kodaka chooses Sena. She might be weird, but at least she isn't as rude. And Yozora seems more like best friend material anyway :P

Plus Points for Kobato being adorkable.
Nov 25, 2011 5:36 AM

May 2010
This episode is kinda gloomy
Nov 25, 2011 5:36 AM

Jul 2009
I like the bad end of the game :D That should have happened at the pool they went to because you would THINK that they would have over crowd control, and you KNOW some one probably peed in the pool (if not worse)

Also, the bits with Kobato are amazing, though the part where she bit Maria, and the Solution was epic. Runing around naked solves EVERYTHING :D
Nov 25, 2011 5:41 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah I can understand how Yozora and Rika leaving would put a damper on things but I don't really see how that could be rude. They were sick and they had to leave. Simple as that.
Nov 25, 2011 6:19 AM

Aug 2010
I can totally understand Yozora and Rika leaving, I wouldn't be comfortable in that crowd, either. Also, I think Kirino mightily approves of Sena's love for cute little sisters ^^

oh, and one more word about this episode: KOBATO!
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 25, 2011 6:41 AM

Oct 2011
An episode about actually GOING to a pool, the last 2-3 minutes at the actual thing! Alright I just totally loved this episode! it's, in my opinion, the best so far. More Kobato was awesome! flashing panties are awesome in that way. I guess she doesn't like ''Meat'' much. I just laughed myself to death with Yukimura's changing, ''It's a guy, just relax!''. Pretty dramatic turn to it actually, I'm happy Kodaka gets it now, he already made friends in the club. Maria punished, lol. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is going up my top 5 list now!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.