Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2011 3:07 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
S&M = Song & Music

lol, they got me there.
Nov 24, 2011 12:08 AM

Oct 2010
This episode from the first half till the end emphasized Takeru x Shiria. It really showed what Shiria really had to offer with a most daring attire in the following,

That revealed quite the breasts and ass Shiria is worth for. To add all the poses of her in the spoiler
it is enough to make a satisfying fan service indeed. Shiria from the very start did a nice pose along with that fang even while her mouth is close. IMO it makes it that much more cuter. Obviously all the class guys knew who she was from their reaction here. Even Takeru’s friend knew who she was and was baffled at Takeru for not knowing while Himegami team tries to undermine Shiria from Himegami’s superiority…..in the DFC? Totally! It was quite some daring maneuverings from Shiria in the spoiler
right from the start to do such as the spoiler suggests, taking a picture of Takeru with her phone, open hug in class and the close up too close. So much that Inaho interrupted it and that chibi form is nice. I loved how in fact Shiria put up a defence against Inaho and as such a nice pose here of her face. Her attitude there was nice too but unfortunately it landed Takeru in shit in the spoiler
the guys zombified him out of jealousy. Somehow reminded me of HOTD.

Too bad Amado did not notice much but those girls here were interesting to see. Seeing the Finian twins was a delight but Kimi’s thinking of them in the spoiler
is very scary indeed. So from the looks of the situation in the spoiler
everyone notices that Shiria with that blush here loves Takeru. They decide to help her, which resulted in a sorta of delicious fan service such as Haruko’s panties/bra here. While I could see that Shiria’s face told me that she was serious about her feelings. As things went along Takeru in the spoiler
got a love letter but stupid he was to not notice that he was being spied by a very primitive method IMO. By none other than his friend. Now it was totally ridiculous and foolish of how Inaho got tricked in the spoiler
I cannot even fathom the IQ she has from the display of how she got tricked.
That is plain ridiculous for to think a doll is alive like human being is beyond. Even the twins are in disbelief here and Takeru’s thinking of his friend being evil here was quite the EPICness along with his face in reaction to that though here.

I loved it that Shiria surprised rather well Takeru here and if you notice her panties fan service in the spoiler
they are pink but IMO the white things are hearts.
Suffice to say that Shiria has a obsession with hearts. Now the date she has with Takeru in the spoiler
totally does give out that they are made for each other. They have fun and girls are jealous of them here along with a nice Shiria blush here, however that smile here of Shiria gives out some uh ohs. Which brings me to the following,

Oh dear oh dear I though the S&M really meant that but to my surprise it was more Takeru looking in the dark and boom! he is stuck on the chair. Yeah that was quite the surprise. Very sadly Shiria’s singing made Takeru sick in the spoiler
in fact IMO he did not like it.

Some elements.
  • Loved the fan service of panties of Haruko/Inaho and Yin in the spoiler
    along with a nice kick exchange with Demitra here.

• Loved Takeru’s part with Aki in the spoiler
    he sure got treated well to a panties view there. Not to mention she falls on him.

• Himegami was lovely in the spoiler
    that one part and the bath part were very good of her in this episode.
About the preview, looks like next episode will feature more bra/panties show and some EPIC Himegami here. All due that next episode looks to be some pool competition. I cannot wait to see the part in the spoiler
looks to me like someone lost their swimsuit and breasts are exposed.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
most remarkable Shiria ones. Really lovely she is in them.

Shiria’s intermissions in the spoiler
leaves to see if it will get uncensored with one of them. Both are, euh, sexy a lot.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 24, 2011 4:46 PM

Sep 2008
Need more nurse...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2011 4:51 PM

Oct 2010
Need more Himegami
Nov 24, 2011 6:38 PM
Jun 2008
what just happen?

really way say this ep yea wonder yea whoever came with it up yea very ok then now what.

indeed candy bags thinking god of candy & doll fell for it yea really it works?

& whole Sing & Music torture indeed too much to watch.

at least next showing is the pool ep is next.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 24, 2011 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
communiist said:
Need more Himegami

^This.

So far Himegami is the only interesting character in my opinion.

The rest are just... unbelievable.
Nov 24, 2011 7:00 PM

Sep 2010
Elite60 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
S&M = Song & Music

lol, they got me there.

S&M = Song & Music *Facepalm*
They so got me there
Nov 24, 2011 9:08 PM

Aug 2010
For a moment there I thought there would be real S&M
Nov 24, 2011 9:25 PM

Oct 2011
this anime is truly ecchi of a high caliber - love the scene with the nurse - also s&m scene very funny - 98 songs of bad idol music is true sadism...l
Nov 25, 2011 4:54 AM
Jun 2011
acording to the mang there is a chance we will see a new character after the next episode
Nov 25, 2011 3:50 PM

Jan 2011
Well no wonder Takeru keeps getting his ass kicked....he keeps to make visits to that sexy ass nurse on each occasion, hell I'd let myself get beat up all the time just to be around her 24/7. Not only that, but he gets a cheap feel too? +1 Takeru.
Nov 26, 2011 7:11 AM

Oct 2010
BarelyCreative said:
communiist said:
Need more Himegami

^This.

So far Himegami is the only interesting character in my opinion.

The rest are just... unbelievable.

100% agree , without himegami i would have dropped this a long time ago
Nov 26, 2011 8:11 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, there is a 4th party competition for the dude's affection, this is getting interesting.
Nov 27, 2011 3:25 AM

Jun 2009
why unpopular boys really annoying in Harem anime.
Just accept the fact that you're all just shitty unpopular side chara!

Takeru didn't fall for that idol. he got good instinct!
IZUMI64Nov 27, 2011 3:42 AM
Nov 27, 2011 9:46 PM

Jun 2011
I wish Celia was my girlfriend T_T its sad that i live in reality
Nov 29, 2011 3:07 PM

May 2011
This episode was great. Those twins are just too adorable and so is Inaho. Haha she and her snacks, she didn't even notice that was a doll unbelievable. Haruka blushing like that was funny. Shiria has a great personality and you just gotta love her. Rofl at Takeru's face with all those patches.

Himegami is without doubt still the best. Usui's got the right idea, Himegami forever.
Dec 4, 2011 9:22 PM

Nov 2007
lol the end was trolltastic. also amusing was how dumb Inaho is.

and wtf is wrong with Takeru for nto being attracted to Shiria.

really I'm with the other guy, how does he get all these girls? get one already too damn.
Dec 27, 2011 12:21 PM
Nov 2011
They cannot really think 98 songs would be the right way? Wow.

hrms
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 11, 2012 5:17 PM

Apr 2007
Don't worry Usui, I would choose you over Takeru any day. Even though you're not that great of a guy either :v

And lol @ S&M. Nice job there~
Jul 1, 2013 7:55 AM

Nov 2012
LOL XD I was thought that takeru is raped by shiria XD

btw shiria is so sexy in this episode lol XD

Jan 8, 2015 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
Episode not very funny and not particularly original.
The narrative is a string of cliches school seen and reviewed many times, made the case without even a bit of intelligence.
fanservice put it in the case and also the protagonist always useless and stupid.
Luckily we arrived near the end.
Jul 11, 2015 5:55 PM

Feb 2013
Fun episode. What seemed like a serios thing ended up being a light hearted situation. S&M standed for Song and Music. lol
Oct 31, 2015 8:36 AM

Apr 2013
So why would she force him to sit there? This episode made no sense.
Jan 8, 8:20 AM
Oct 2023
Just another of the same. Everything is the same in this series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 29, 2011

30 by -ODA- »»
Apr 28, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 11 Discussion

Rayyy - Dec 13, 2011

27 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 16, 2011

30 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 6 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 8, 2011

25 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.