Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2011 12:04 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Who is the dead one? Someone from that class is dead and rest don't know it, even that person doesn't know it. When they graduate, the person that's dead gets revealed and everyone loses their memories of that person. Sounds confusing, but interesting. I can see where this story is heading.......just a little.

Nov 19, 2011 12:19 PM

Jul 2009
I wonder... if they make the main character the dead one, that would be way too obvious and Mei doesn't feel like she's dead... So many puzzles, I want more clues! :D
Nov 21, 2011 3:06 AM

Aug 2011
13man18 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Who is the dead one? Someone from that class is dead and rest don't know it, even that person doesn't know it. When they graduate, the person that's dead gets revealed and everyone loses their memories of that person. Sounds confusing, but interesting. I can see where this story is heading.......just a little.

Exactly what i thought, because of how his father ended up interacting with him, but i've just got this feeling that Mei is hiding a fact... (and i want to see how she looks like without that eye patch!!! XD)
Nov 21, 2011 8:53 PM

Dec 2010
That was quite confusing. I'm not sure what happened during the last few pages - especially with the dad.

What were they talking about exactly? It was Kouichi's first time? First time for what? Being in this town? And what did his father meant by it feeling like the two months were like how it was one-and-a-half years ago?

Does that mean Kouichi forgot about his past? According to what we know so far...that means that he has been a part of the school before and during a graduation, the dead one was revealed thus everyone lost their memory.

I could be way off though. I had no clue what was going on since chapter 8.

Nov 22, 2011 4:28 PM

May 2010
It was confusing but also exciting... I wonder what the next chapter will reveal.
There's still so many things hidden. If they two really aren't the dead one, then who...? And I wonder why she has an eye patch in the first place...
Nov 26, 2011 1:16 PM

Jun 2011
This is so confusing but does that mean his dad is also part of those guys at his school.
I hope the next chapter will come soon so it will clear things a bit more up.
Jan 4, 2012 3:08 PM

Feb 2011
its most likely sakakibara partly because his name is the same as a murderer in japan who was killed in 1997 and the manga takes place in 1998
Jan 4, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2011
kamina99 said:
13man18 said:

Exactly what i thought, because of how his father ended up interacting with him, but i've just got this feeling that Mei is hiding a fact... (and i want to see how she looks like without that eye patch!!! XD)

Chapter 3
Mar 29, 2012 8:40 AM

Jun 2009
Mei taking off her eyepatch... Was she checking Kouichi?

DesolateOne said:
That was quite confusing. I'm not sure what happened during the last few pages - especially with the dad.

What were they talking about exactly? It was Kouichi's first time? First time for what? Being in this town? And what did his father meant by it feeling like the two months were like how it was one-and-a-half years ago?

Does that mean Kouichi forgot about his past? According to what we know so far...that means that he has been a part of the school before and during a graduation, the dead one was revealed thus everyone lost their memory.

I could be way off though. I had no clue what was going on since chapter 8.

Kouichi's dad asked how it feels to be back at Yomiyama after year and half (18 months to be exact). And it's been two months since he left Tokyo? It's June now, so two months ago he was still at Tokyo, I assume. He didn't meantion two months in anime, so I'm not sure. Kouichi answers that it's impossible for him to have already been at Yomiyama. He says that it's the first time he went to live Yomiyama.
Apr 11, 2012 7:36 AM

Jul 2011
kyled00m said:
I wonder... if they make the main character the dead one, that would be way too obvious and Mei doesn't feel like she's dead... So many puzzles, I want more clues! :D

I have a feeling that it's him. it's possible that his memory has been altered since that's what the "dead one" does, he believes he's alive and interacts with people normally until graduation day.
who knows, i'm liking this manga
Jun 27, 2014 1:33 PM

Jun 2014
I think that Koichi's father is going to die, or that he died in the end after the phone discounted.
May 14, 2015 6:31 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Really nice chapter. I just love the plot.

Aug 19, 2018 6:38 PM
Mar 2014
"Whatever method you use, it will still be tallied."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 20 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 24, 2012

28 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 3 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 15, 2011

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.