Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2011 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
Since this club already has a Favourite Horror Movie and Favourite Horror Anime thread, I've made one for TV Series.

My favourites are:

1- Buffy. It's my first love. Nothing beats the vampire slayer. It's brilliant, unique, funny, sad, spooky, entertaining, simply memorable.
2- True Blood. Great, sexy, and bloody vampire series. It has plenty of other deadly creatures as well, too many, actually.
3- American Horror Story. A completely fucked up horror tale. Very good, eerie, dark, twisted, sensual, and insane.
4- The Walking Dead. Finally a tv series about zombies. So good it almost looks like a movie at times. Too bad the second series is a disgrace.
5- Hex. Interesting and spooky supernatural story. Not flawless and too short, but still unique and enjoyable.

I've also watched (fully or partly):

- The Shining. A nice little remake of Kubrick's movie.
- Supernatural. It was one hell of a horror series. I love the early seasons only, the latest ones are stupid and horrible.
- Bedlam. British series about ghosts. Watchable, but not very scary nor interesting.
- Being Human. The original UK version seemed very good, the USA version sucks.
- The Addams Family. Watched some episodes. A classic, lovely dark comedy.
- Goosebumps. I was a huge fan of the books, and I watched random episodes of the series. A kids cult.
- Blood Ties. Watched very little of it. Average vampire story.
- MPD Psycho. Watched a couple of episodes. I don't like the manga nor the live action series.
- Fear Itself: The quality and creepiness vary from decent to mediocre, depending on the episode. Watched almost all of it.
- Masters Of Horror. As above. Some episodes are good, most are terrible. Haven't watched them all. Gorier than Fear Itself.
RenaPsychoKillerMar 13, 2012 7:14 AM

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2011 6:08 PM

Dec 2010
You seen Grimm yet? Comes on NBC.

I like most of your favourites except for Buffy. Don't know why, but never really liked Buffy all that much.
Feb 15, 2012 7:13 AM

Feb 2012
A lot of the horror TV shows I like are now defunct, but there's a couple that are currently running that I dig:

The Walking Dead-I'm a HUGE HUGE zombie fan, so this show was like mana from heaven to me.

American Horror Story-I read about this show and it piqued my curiosity. Glad I check ed it cause its an amazing show and I suggest every horror fan give it a try.

Now for shows long past:

Freddy's Nightmares-Yeah, its cheesy and tame by today's standards, but I still like it. Probably more for nostalgic value than anything else.

Tales From the Crypt-How could anyone NOT like this show! It was awesome! Wish someone would bring it back....

Tales From the Darkside-Hit or miss each episode, but the good episodes were pretty damn good.
Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead. Refuse to pander to a morbid interest in your own misdeeds. Pick yourself up, be sorry, shake yourself, and go on again.
Evelyn Underhill

Apr 29, 2012 7:51 AM
Apr 2012
Twin Peaks (pretty crazy, and funny), True Blood, Tales from the Crypt, Twilight Zone
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourate Japanese Horror?

Yuki_89 - Jun 18, 2009

10 by mihax »»
May 11, 2013 9:54 AM

» Whats Your Favourate Horror Film?

Yuki_89 - Jan 8, 2009

23 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Dec 11, 2012 7:32 AM

» Who is your top 5 Killer?

Yuki_89 - Jun 18, 2009

7 by Nintendosoni »»
May 13, 2012 1:18 PM

» Horror Movie Suggestions

Green-Eyes - Jan 26, 2012

1 by xthedestroyer »»
Feb 15, 2012 7:06 AM

» Old/Classics vs New movies which is better???

KuteKira - Aug 28, 2011

6 by PzykoSkillz »»
Nov 16, 2011 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.