Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2011 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I liked a lot the first chapter, it is a fairytale plot but i love the way they portray Alice. Also i will love if he and Snow White fall in love since they look adorable together~ ~~
Poor Snow white, lol.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 26, 2012 4:02 PM

Dec 2009
Snow White is soooo cute, i love albino characters. <3
Jan 10, 2014 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
"So you better pay attention, bitch" Like it, hopefully it'll turn into a love story, but I don't want tragedy like they have to part, because they're living in 2 different world, right?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 11, 2016 7:55 AM

Aug 2014
where can i purchase all the volumes in english? XD. the name of this manga is so anonymous.. that i cant find anything on google... and only 14 chapters are translated online . i rly wanna read it to the end.... i want to purchase it.. someday in the future :x

Nov 28, 2019 5:08 PM

Jan 2019
Alice in Wonderland seems to be a really popular inspiration for manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiro Ali Chapter 2 Discussion

orangeskull - Nov 28, 2019

0 by orangeskull »»
Nov 28, 2019 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.