Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2011 11:58 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know what's up with anime today but this episode marks another series that most satisfied me. Inaho x Takeru was splendid in the episode. I felt much more than the manga. Way more in fact. Inaho's face in the following,

is something that should not be forgotten because she never shows much of that side often until she fights seriously or is serious in combat mode. It looked way better than the manga mainly the animation. Splendid boulder smash.

While the childhood segment in the following,

does bring out the better feelings that you feel for them, well that's the impression I got of more than the manga itself, although the manga seems to sink in more than in the anime, the anime being animated expresses far more.

Oh screw you girls except Inaho (at least I know she would gladly accept Takeru in the bath) for treating Takeru like you did in the spoiler
Poor guy! Being left like that
but then again try going against those girls, no chance with Haruko and of what we know from her powers. At least he got very very enjoyable times with Inaho in the shopping district. The art renders were good there. Maybe more later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
Haruko/Inaho are nicely done but I find the diagram of the elements panoramically fascinating. Especially the elements.
Yumekichi11Nov 16, 2011 7:09 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 8, 2011 3:09 PM

Jul 2010
I was laughing when Takeru bashed in his head against the tree suddenly during the flashback. All I saw was Inaho being sad and Takeru trying to cheer Inaho up by bashing his head...
Nov 8, 2011 3:44 PM

Nov 2008
Look at those Inaho shots at the intermission, oh crap a censor, seems like a pussy censor too so it won't go away in the BDs.

Himegami looking good in that outfit she changed into. Childhood flashbacks were good as well.

Nov 10, 2011 3:02 PM

Sep 2011
Disappointed in this.. why did they change it from the manga, their relationship was better in it. Oh well that's anime for ya always taking out the good parts... still enjoying this show through
Nov 10, 2011 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
I'll give Takeru credit on this one...can't understand how a girl would be upset over something like that which was such a long time ago.....

Little kids say dumb shit....its normal to forget something like that, especially if he was only with her for like a day or two.
Nov 10, 2011 8:04 PM

Jun 2010
Sad episode. If Inaho made crying noises, then for sure I would've cried also. But she didn't and I thank her for that, but it was still a sad episode. I think I might read the manga when this is done......or I can start right now.

Nov 10, 2011 8:06 PM

Aug 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I'll give Takeru credit on this one...can't understand how a girl would be upset over something like that which was such a long time ago.....

Little kids say dumb shit....its normal to forget something like that, especially if he was only with her for like a day or two.

I was thinking this the entire episode as well.
Nov 10, 2011 10:34 PM

Sep 2008
Boring; only like the last minute or so was worth the watch and even then it was censored...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2011 2:55 AM

Oct 2011
impressive episode - some actual emotion in this one along with all the panchira - not bad!!!
Nov 11, 2011 12:15 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know what's up with anime today but this episode marks another series that most satisfied me. Inaho x Takeru was splendid in the episode. I felt much more than the manga. Way more in fact. Inaho's face in the following,

is something that should not be forgotten because she never shows much of that side often until she fights seriously or is serious in combat mode. It looked way better than the manga mainly the animation. Splendid boulder smash.

How nice.

While the childhood segment in the following,

does bring out the better feelings that you feel for them, well that's the impression I got of more than the manga itself, although the manga seems to sink in more than in the anime, the anime being animated expresses far more.

Oh screw you girls except Inaho (at least I know she would gladly accept Takeru in the bath) for treating Takeru like you did in the spoiler Poor guy! Being left like that but then again try going against those girls, no chance with Haruko and of what we know from her powers. At least he got very very enjoyable times with Inaho in the shopping district. The art renders were good there. More later, crappy RAW online.
Nov 11, 2011 9:02 PM

Jun 2009
Who f*ck altered this story from the original...
Tenchi_Ryu said:

the story had been altered from original. in the original story, the reason kinda more complex than this.
Nov 12, 2011 9:11 AM

Feb 2011
secret art that expose herself
need more himegami
Nov 15, 2011 8:50 AM

Nov 2007
I wasn't feeling it, seemed kinda boring. Inaho just seems pesky, for someone he doesn't re member. I think I'd rather have more Himegami.
Nov 21, 2011 3:00 PM

May 2011
Sucks that its different from the way it happened in the manga, there was something more in it. But I guess in a way I felt more about their relationship in this. Was cool watching those flashbacks, made it more sadder.

Where'd Usui buy those Himegami magazines?!?!
Dec 27, 2011 11:04 AM
Nov 2011
Finally, a spark of life and heart in the series. A reason to see that these characters may grow beyond how they were initially portrayed. I gotta admit, I'm not usually a fan of the 'oh you said you'd marry me when we were kids' being forced upon a guy later in life, but Imho-Chan and Takeru-kun really feel right together for some reason. I don't know if it will end up this way or not, but I definitely like the character development now.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 7, 2012 9:36 AM

Feb 2011
Absolutely stupid episode.

Whole forgetting thing was stupid. He cant help it if he has forgotten. Girl is sad rightfully so but she cant expect to focus anger on him
- comment about feelings and fiancée was stupid. Sure be nice to a girl(which I felt he was) but you cant return feelings if you dont feel them too

- You should look out for people but she strongly told him to go home alone. Any more then that and you would have had a shit fight

- Friend going off at him was ungrounded. He cant really be blamed for her tears
Jul 1, 2013 6:01 AM

Nov 2012
inaho and takeru past is kind of happy and sad :3

well.. kinda sad for inaho because takeru is forget about the promise :/
I think takeru forget his promise to inaho because he bashed his head to the tree.. :3

usui is badass in this episode.. he is punch takeru in the face.. :3
Oct 21, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2009
Corny episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 4:30 AM

Nov 2011
Something watchable and there is something about the past of Inaho, the rest of the narrative is yet another found full of clichés that appeals to things seen and re-seen, not even done well.
Drawings and animations of sufficient quality, the character of Takeru gets worse with each passing episode.
Jul 11, 2015 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Well that felt like a change of tone. Felt like everything got serious. Nice to have some background on Inaho.
Oct 29, 2015 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
Meh I got bored pretty easily watching this. More fanservice and action please.
Aug 10, 2016 10:45 AM
Aug 2016
makarov52 said:
inaho and takeru past is kind of happy and sad :3

well.. kinda sad for inaho because takeru is forget about the promise :/
I think takeru forget his promise to inaho because he bashed his head to the tree.. :3

usui is badass in this episode.. he is punch takeru in the face.. :3

you were right about the head bashing causing him to forget his memories after that incident
Jul 24, 2017 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
Second episode in a row that's been boringly bad...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 29, 2019 12:14 AM
Oct 2017
This series has been garbage from the start (even the fan service was lame) but this episode pushed it even further. Why do stereotypical anime behavior of punching a so called friend in the face for the dumbest possible reason...? Can't wait to watch something good to wash this toilet scum from my mind.
Jan 31, 2021 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
If you do that (leaving a girl alone and sad and someone else know it) in hentai or irl, there's possibility you get NTR'd.
Jan 7, 12:01 PM
Oct 2023
Another 4/5. The episode was essentially insight into Takeru's past with the upbeat girl whose name just barely escapes me currently. More specifically, they concentrated on the promise Takeru made to her back then that has essentially motivated and carried her to where she is today. It's interesting background, and although slightly cliche, I always find it interesting to watch the "I know/you don't know/why don't you know?" angle in relationships. It was a little slow, but it had to be, for the purpose of the episode. I think it did a pretty good job, considering the point of the episode. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. So don't worry.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 29, 2011

30 by -ODA- »»
Apr 28, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 11 Discussion

Rayyy - Dec 13, 2011

27 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 8 Discussion

Elite60 - Nov 23, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 16, 2011

30 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.