Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was interesting. The guys are completely different in these OVAs apparently... and Alcyone remains pathetic in my opinion lol. Alright episode.
Feb 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Aug 2012
Another pretty good episode, though not a fan of bad guy Ferio given he was my favourite character last time out haha.

Certainly curious to see how this all wraps up.
Jun 21, 2021 7:33 PM

Feb 2014
Nice episode! Umi and Fuu awaken and their Mashin look really cool in the OVA! I also really like how the enemies have their own mechs!

Lmao stupid Umi, why would you run out to the end of a pier when you're being chased xD

I wonder if they're gonna do the same thing in the last episode as they do in the finale of the TV show :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2022 6:37 AM

Jan 2020
This episode seemed a little weaker than the previous. Like a lot of what was happening was a bit more disconnected from each other. I was also expecting the group to end up Cephiro, but I guess this will take place on Earth.

If nothing else, it should be interesting to see how the story is resolved, considering I was a bit offput by the original ending.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 15, 2023 7:03 PM

Sep 2020
commonxreaction said:
This episode seemed a little weaker than the previous. Like a lot of what was happening was a bit more disconnected from each other. I was also expecting the group to end up Cephiro, but I guess this will take place on Earth.

If nothing else, it should be interesting to see how the story is resolved, considering I was a bit offput by the original ending.

My thoughts exactly.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth OVA Episode 3 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

5 by RetroAnimeMike »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

5 by RetroAnimeMike »»
Oct 23, 2023 10:26 AM

» How is the English dub?

funtime43_tr - Jul 14, 2022

2 by funtime43_tr »»
Dec 20, 2022 7:43 PM

» Original vs OVA

OriginGenesis - Dec 30, 2008

5 by Blind_Guardian »»
May 26, 2011 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.