Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 10:53 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eagle is almost at his limit, yet he decided to join in the battle against Nova. The series are almost over, I wonder how this is gonna end.
May 3, 2015 9:33 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like Eagle is gonna die before he gets the chance to be the next pillar...But I'd be sad if only Hikaru is the pillar D: I'd almost rather all of the magic knight to be the pillar than just one of them
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 11:51 PM

Apr 2011
Why do I get the feeling that Hikaru is gonna be the new pillar, and that she's going to will everything to change into a society where each person is responsible for their own happiness?

Nova still sucks, I don't care if they found a decent way to explain her existence, she's a terrible character. For gods sake, how are they gonna get Lantis outta there? And since she's 'Hikaru too' will Hikaru have lingering guilt over this as well?

Also, Mokona/Primera the unsung ship of the series!? Every scene with them is so cute!
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 7, 2017 12:31 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, I'm almost certain Hikaru will wish the Pillar system out of existence in favor of something better. It won't bother me if the show goes that route.

As for Nova, I know multiple people here have found her annoying, but I view her more as a force than a character. I think she fulfills her role in the story well enough.

Looking forward to the finale.
Jul 7, 2022 6:11 AM

Jan 2020
Well, we're down to the final battle.

I will say, the end of this has kept me second guessing about who the Pillar might be. But, at the same time, it's felt so drawn out. I really don't think this needed to be 29 episodes. I think they could've made do with another 20 episode season.

Also, Debonair doesn't even feel like a threat at this point. Though, in her defense, I supposed Zagato didn't do much until the end either.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 5 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 16, 2011

11 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 4 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 3 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 2 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 1 Discussion

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.